Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 1:16 pm

Vic was enjoying the light moment between Mikko and Lorelei, seriously wishing he could just stay home and be with his family, or go continue his hunt so Mikko wouldn't have to. Then Mikko voiced his exact same feelings. His smile dropped and he gave a small nod.

"I wish I didn't have to, either. But, Thorn is too unstable to do this alone. If an Oceansider pisses him off, he could take down the entire village in a rage. They don't have any immortals there in order to stand a chance. Aaron has the militia, but not even an army could stop him. Someone level headed has to be there."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 1:45 pm

Mikko leaned over and gave Vic a kiss. Well don't be gone too long. I already miss you. She smiled and rubbed her nose on his.

I wonder what Negan's wife was doing why out here...Especially so close to the farm with the screamers and wolves it's just not safe for mortals out there in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 1:53 pm

Things where as Flag had assumed. Thorn felt he had no choice during his time with the Reapers. It was still disturbing, but it seemed the guy had paid enough for his past crimes. Jay had sold him to Bishop and he had been robbed of his mortality. He just hoped that Troy didn't run his mouth to the entire community. They couldn't punish Thorn for things that had happened before he joined the Farm. The pregnant woman had been an accident, but he was sure the Oceansiders would want him punished in some way. They would cross that bridge when they got there.

"You and Vic have a safe trip. Radio me if there's any trouble..." And he briefly considered sending Digger with them just to have a leader and representative of the Farm along for the situation. Still, he had complete confidence in Victor.

With that, Flag excused himself and headed back towards the farm, but paused when he noticed Mike off in the distance. He was in the middle of a brotherly exchange so would not interrupted...
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 2:18 pm

"Yeah....couldn't let the baby die, too..." He told her. Sam thought he was a good person. Most of the time he was okay being the bad guy, but this was not one of those times. He rarely felt regret, but he had taken that little girl's mother. She would never get to know her. But, at least she would have her father.

He gave Sam another squeeze, then kissed her, allowing it to linger long enough to convey just how much she meant to him. It was hard ending the gesture, but the sooner they did this, the sooner they could come home.

"Love you." The words had been so hard before, but came much easier after finally accepting the fact that this woman had a chokehold on his heart. With that he headed out and towards Vic and Mikko's house.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 2:30 pm

Sam melted into the kiss. She wanted him to stay home but knew this was something that he had to do. Hopefully everything went ok.

She gave him a squeeze before letting him go. Love you too. Be careful out there.

She watched him go and closed the door behind him. Alone in the house once again she went to the kitchen and finished cleaning up the mess the cake making made.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 2:32 pm

"I miss you, too." Vic told Mikko, kissing her softly. And he agreed, it was puzzling why a mortal would be in screamer territory.

"She was picking berries, maybe they're getting harder to find where Screamers aren't keeping the living away. I don't know. Berries just don't seem worth risking your life over..."

Just then Thorn came barging in. Vic rolled his eyes. The guy really needed to learn how to knock. "You're just gonna go without a shirt?"

Thorn shrugged. "Well if you can't keep your eyes off me, maybe I can borrow one of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 2:54 pm

Mikko agreed. Why was she picking berries here? But, she suppose those questions didn't matter anymore.

When Thorn came in she handed Lore over to him and went into the bedroom. She came back out with a shirt for Thorn and a blanket to wrap Alissa in. Mikko went outside to the body and carefully wrapped her up in the blanket.

Once done she took Lorelei back.

Good luck out there.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 3:45 pm

Thorn soon found himself holding Mikko's little alien baby. He was tense at first, having very little exposure to kids so tiny, but he soon eased into it, giving the little one a gentle bounce and a toothy grin. When Mikko returned, he carefully handed her over in exchange for the shirt and slipped it on. One of Vic's band shirts no doubt ...

"Koooooorn. I guess your taste is okay. I mean, you hooked up with Mikko..." He spared her a wink. He was obviously trying to keep his mind distracted from the heavy.

Vic stood up and after giving Mikko another kiss, led Thorn outside where he carefully collected the dead woman, and soon they were heading to the fence where the car awaited outside....

"We're heading out." Vic told Wade, carefully rocking the baby as they waited on him to open the gate.

Troy had since joined Wade in the tower and frowned at the fact that Thorn was being allowed to come and go so freely.

"Guess Flag is just gonna let everything go. That's bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 4:56 pm

Wade was wondering if Thorn and Vic were going to go to Oceanside, but soon they arrived by the gate and Wade gave a salute and let them out.

Maybe he lied to Flag. Or maybe we don't know the whole story. You did what was right though, telling Flag about Thorn. All we can do now is trust that Flag knows what he's doing. Unless you tell Digger. That man might take more action. He's a little crazier.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 5:52 pm

Troy shook his head at Wade. "Even if he was forced at the Slaughterhouse, the guy keeps fucking up. He left his post ... that put every mortal here in danger. He killed a pregnant woman..."

And Wade had said too much. Maybe he wasn't intentionally trying to open a can of worms, but getting Digger involved had the potential to do just that....

"I'm gonna go talk to him..." With that he left the guard tower and headed off to where Digger and company was constructing his new house.

"Hey Digger, you got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 5:59 pm

Digger was about to take a break from working when Troy popped up. Sure, mate. What's up?

He grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it as he mentally prepared for whatever problem it was Troy was about to complain about. Flag was off today so that meant he was the boss. He liked the days he was boss. made him feel important.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:05 pm

Mike laughs and squeezes Donnie in the hug, "Of course I missed ya, would be here more often if not waiting for eggs to hatch now." he had spied Rick and waved briefly, it's more of a 'catch ya when you can't sort of wave.

No rushing on Mikey's account he has a niece and brother to hang with.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:09 pm

Once they reached the car, Thorn carefully placed the body in the back seat, figuring the trunk may be too offensive for her husband or boyfriend or whatever the man was to her....

"I'm driving. I know the way." Vic told Thorn. "You gonna be able to hold the baby?"

Thorn hesitated. Oceanside was a long ways away.... "What if she cries or vomits or...poops. Babies poop green, it's weird..."

Vic was trying to keep his serious composure but Thorn being scared of baby bodily fluids was pretty hilarious. "You'll live. Plus, gou gotta get used to it. I'm sure Sam will eventually want little ones."

Thorn grumbled, but climbed in and took the little one once he was settled. His mood softened a little when the baby gazed up at him with her big blue eyes and made a facial expression that looks close to a smile.

Vic hopped behind the wheel and soon they were on their way. He knew that Thorn wasn't much for small talk so he flipped on the radio and found Spike's station...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:16 pm

Don lit up at the mention of eggs. Oh how he wished he had his own little one. But he didn't even have a girlfriend! It just wasn't in the cards for him he supposed.

When are they due to hatch? I would love to be there for that.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:18 pm

Negan was laid out on the warm sand. His girlfriend, Alissa had gone out to gather berries and whatever else it was she did. He had no idea how far she had gone to find those berries. As far as Negan knew she was still close by.

He had wanted to join her in case something happen but she insisted that she would be ok. But she had been gone a while he would have to look for her soon. But the sand was so soft and warm and he was starting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:20 pm

When the boys left Mikko gathered up Lorelei's things and went over to Ally.

Ally you busy? If she was busy with the house then Mikko would ask Jade and Ezra to watch the baby.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:26 pm

Troy stepped away with Digger, though honestly he didn't care who overheard. Everyone deserved to know about the threat that was being allowed to live here.

"Look man, I'm not trying to go behind Flag's back or cause trouble, but I've already talked to Flag about this and it seems he's letting it slide. I dunno, maybe it's an unspoken immortal code to protect your own, but Thorn is a threat to women..." And he proceeded to tell him in great detail how Thorn had left his post, had toyed with and killed a pregnant woman, then told him all about Thorn's time with the Reapers, and what he had done to the women there....
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:32 pm

Ally was busy helping with the house, but it was definitely time for a break. Part of her was curious about what Troy needed to talk to her husband about, but then Mikko walked up with Lorelei...

She greeted her with a smile. "Think we're taking a break...you need me to watch Lorelei?" She asked, hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:39 pm

Digger was not expecting the news Troy had about thorn. He ran a hand down his face. This was some serious stuff and it seemed that Flag was giving Thorn a chance to prove himself. He respected Flag's ruling on the matter but also shared Troy's worry.

He had daughters and a wife of his own to worry about it. On the other hand, Thorn hadn't done anything at the farm that showed he was a threat.

Oh what to do.

Thanks for letting me know. I think....and Flag might not like this. But I think all the ladies here deserve to know. Thorn killing the woman worries me though. Even if he was forced by the reapers, it's no excuse for killing pregnant women.

He thought on it for a moment.

ok this is what I think...thorn should be allowed to stay, with very clsoe supervision but everyone should know about his history. Lucky also has a bad history with women. But we made sure everyone knew the risk and allowed him to stay, it would only be fair to extend the same curtisy to Thorn. We can have a meeting, or maybe make some flyers.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:43 pm

Yes, if you don't mind. I know you all are busy with the house, which is looking nice by the way. But I need to go out and find food. the little ones are hungry.

Mikko handed Lore over to Ally. Lorelei smiled at Ally and immedetly grabbed Ally's hair and put in her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:20 pm

Ally giggled at Lore and bounced her in her arms. "Take all the time you need out there, it's always a pleasure to watch her." She smiled, glancing over to where Digger and Troy were talking. It seemed serious.

"We're probably done working on the house today, anyway. Sounds like Digger is getting his first taste of being leader."
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:25 pm

It seemed that Digger was taking the situation more seriously than Flag. He nodded. Flyers or a meeting sounded like the courses of actions that needed to be taken. Everyone deserved to know.

"Yeah, I'm sure You and Flag can reach an agreement on which is best."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:26 pm

Mikko glanced over at Digger and Troy. I wonder if it's about the woman Thorn killed. It was an accident. She was part of Oceanside and he didn't know. anyway. I'll be back soon.

She kissed Lorelei's cheek and Ally's cheek and ran off to the gate.

Wade, let me out please.

Wade wondered if telling Troy to talk to Digger was a good idea. But Mikko pulled him from his thoughts. She wanted to go out? Why? Nope too dangerous. Go home.

wade! Let. Me. Out.

Fine. But if you're not back in an hour I'm coming to look for you. Wade opened the gate and Mikko ran out to look for some much needed food.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:33 pm

Did he really have to talk to Flag about it though. Today was his day to be boss of the farm. He was sure he could handle it on his own. Digger nodded and spotted Mikko running out of the farm.

Between me and you. I don't have to much trust in any of these wolf, vampire, zombie people. It would take just one of them to decided they want to take over and we're all dead. I looks like Ally got stuck with babysitting again. Digger sighed and patted Troy's shoulder.

thanks again for letting me know what's going on. doubt Flag would have told me anything.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:42 pm

Troy nodded in agreement. He didn't trust the immortals, either. "No problem, man. Just looking out for the ladies here." With that, he headed off.

Ally frowned at what Mikko had told her, but it sounded like an accident. Thorn seemed okay. He mostly kept to himself, only really interacting with Sam and Mikko. He never talked unless you spoke to him first.

She headed over to Digger, having no idea that things were much heavier than what Mikko had told her. "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next