Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:49 pm

Digger turned his attention to Ally and put an arm around her.

Not really. Just got some news about our boy Thorn... He proceeded to tell her everything he knew. About the pregnant woman, the reapers.

He told Flag but I guess Flag doesn't care too much. Or is just way too trusting. But I think the whole farm as a right to know about Thorn. But anyway. Mikko dumped the baby with you again, uh? I don't know why she doesn't ask Ezra and Jade to babysit. Unless she doesn't trust Ezra with the baby.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:01 pm

The drive was mostly quiet and uneventful. Thorn had let his seat back and had fallen asleep with the baby sleeping against his chest, his hands held protectively against her.

They were soon pulling up at Oceanside and Vic gave Thorn a gentle nudge...

"We're here."

Thorn slowly sat up, careful not to wake the baby. He was dreading this, but apparently it had to be done. Vic parked the car and they were greeted by Aaron, the mace he wore in the place of his missing arm intimidating, but Vic knew the guy was usually friendly unless he was crossed.

Vic stepped out of the car, and after hesitation, Thorn did the same.

"What brings you two to Oceanside?"

Vic offered Aaron a handshake, which the man returned. "There was an accident outside of our gates. We need to speak to Negan..."

Aaron wasn't sure what was going on, but Thorn was holding a newborn. And this had to do with Negan...he frowned, but nodded, and headed off to find Negan. Spotting him on the beach, he approached.

"Negan. Victor is here to talk to you..."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:05 pm

Mike grins at the light up and elbows his brother playfully, "Haven't the foggiest, Lilo and I candle them every day to watch the babies move - and Erica has recovered remarkably fast, Lilo is shocked, Jumba too... Leo and she feel the eggs have a few months yet to go... Annnnnd I heard a pretty lady ned Shadow saaaay she though you were very handsome."

Casually!
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:10 pm

Negan opened his eyes when Aaron's shadow loomed over him blocking out the sun. He sat up when he was told that Vic needed to talk to him. Why in the world would Vic need to speak with him? But it had to be important if he came all this way to talk.

He pushed himself up to his feet and gave Aaron a nod then headed to meet up with Vic and Thorn.

Gentlemen! What can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:13 pm

Don chuckled at that and at the thought of anyone finding him handsome. But it did get his attention.

Me? Really? Are you trying to play match maker, because I'm up for a date. Maybe I should take my tail back to Shell City.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:30 pm

Mike makes no effort to hide his grin, " of course I am match maker! We all know how that worked out for  Leo and Raph!" that's a joke, he knows he had absolutely nothing to do with their older brothers and their mates. " Shadow is from Transylvania - she followed the dragon back to O'Hana and came here and helped with your eyes briefly... I asked her when she came to check on the eggs I said heeeeey so what did you think of my brother Donnie and his new eyes? And she says to me."

And of course he has to switch to a effeminate girly voice, trying to mimic the vague accent Shadow had. " Oh the tall handsome genio innocou?! I hopes his eyes are going well! And I only saw him briefly but he seems a nice guy. looove that accent she has and the scent mmm jasmine and honey suckle... Oh absolutely go and ask her out man, or maybe she will see you and ask you!" switching back to his voice half way and encouraging his brother.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:41 pm

It had been a long time since Vic had felt nervous about anything, but delivering this news would not be easy! He felt bad for the guy, and if the truth was known, Thorn did, too.

"Negan." And he greeted the man with a nod as he tried to compose himself, trying to find the words. What to say? Where to begin??

Thorn could see how much Vic was struggling. He was going to let the guy handle it because he was level headed and everyone liked Vic and hated him, and for good reason...but this was his mess.

Thorn slowly approached Negan, pulling the fabric of the hoodie away from the little one's face before offering him the baby.

"You're a daddy to a beautiful little girl." He told him. And there was a tinge of regret in his unusually soft tone.

"I'm sorry, but your wife won't be around to help you with her, and that's my fault..." He gave that a minute to sink in. This was way harder that he thought it would be. He couldn't help but think of how it would feel if he was in Negan's place and someone had taken Sam from him. "I didn't know she was from Oceanside...or that she was pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:41 pm

Don blushed slightly. He honestly didn't remember her but would love to meet her again. He was all smiles at the thought of going on a date.

I suppose asking her to lunch wouldn't hurt. I don't think I'm needed here for the rest of the day. Just been building houses. Let me know when you're heading back I'll go with you.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:48 pm

Negan did NOT expect to be presented with his own child. He took the baby from Thorn still confused. But the more Thorn talk the more Negan understood. They had killed Alissa. Saved the baby. Did they...eat her?

Negan didn't even try to hide his anger and sadness as hot tears traveled down his face. His baby was beautiful, but she wouldn't have a mother because of them. He had no way of knowing it was only Thorn who had killed her.

He wiped away his tears and faced the two.

What about Alissa? Did you...Is she. Did you freaks eat her? He finally was able to blurt out.

The sudden yelling from Negan caused the baby to start crying plus she was hungry.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:51 pm

A boom of a laugh and a brotherly bolstering pat to Donnie's shell. " good lad, no sense wasting a lovely ladies interest... And I asked what genio innocou means, apparently it means gentle innocent and that's what turtle beings like us that used to live around the Galapagos islands... Loooong ago."

And a grin turning back to the road blade and reaching into the window to lift out the box of blood melons, they looked like watermelon sized kiwi fruit with a peachy coloured skin and a soft fuzz of furr, " Well as soon as I can subject Rick to a taste test and get some feed back we can head out... So let's find him - Flag?!" in typical Mikey style calling out nice and loud.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:02 pm

The two were expecting the outburst. Normally Thorn didn't take kindly to being called a freak, but considering what he had done, he would let it slide.

"Vic had nothing to do with this. I did it. I know nothing I say will make it better, but I really am sorry..." And he opened the back of the car and carefully picked up the wrapped body...

"You have every right to hate me, but I can help you lay her to rest if you need."

Vic was quiet. He felt terrible even if he had not been responsible. He was used to being called a freak. Considering how hurt the man was, he had every right to lash out.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:09 pm

Mondo heard the outburst and walked up to the small group to see what was up. seeing the baby then the dead body, it take long to add things up. Cindy should take a look at the baby. She could feed her too.

Negan didn't look at Mondo but nodded to him. To Thorn he shook his head. No. You've done enough. Mondo can you take Alissa I'll take the baby to Cindy.

Mondo reached out to take the body from Thorn. We got it from here. Mondo told the two.

No. Negan said shaking his head. He should be punished for what happen. We can't just let him walk away from this. AARON!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:11 pm

Don glanced in the box and wrinkled his nose. Shell City making mutated melons?

Don looked around for Flag.

He might be at the farm house, I think today is his day off so Digger is taking care of things.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:23 pm

It seemed that Negan couldn't accept his apology, and Thorn understood that. He carefully handed the body over to the giant lizard and was about to get back into the car, but then Negan made it known that he wanted him punished. Thorn spared Vic a look that hinted at his inward panic. Sure, he could easily kill these people, but he didn't want to. Vic knew that it wouldn't take much for Thorn to snap!

Aaron was quick to come when called, already having pieced together what had happened....

"Thorn will be punished. Flag is aware and is prepared to deal with it." Vic interjected, trying to smooth over the situation.

Aaron nodded in agreement. "Our cells aren't strong enough to hold him, Negan. If you would like, after your daughter is taken care of and Alissa is laid to rest, we can make a trip to the farm and discuss whatever punishment you feel is fitting."
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:29 pm

Aaron was right of course. Negan nodded. Fine. He said glaring at Thorn. If he could he would have killed the man himself.

Negan turned and walked away with Mondo. He met up with Cindy and told her what happen. She took the baby and went to the infirmary with her to give her a full check up and feed her.

Mondo carried the body to the small grave yard, laid her down and wait for Negan to tell him where to bury the poor woman.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:34 pm

Mikey grins and shakes his head... Then pauses and hums thoughtful... " In a way... yes. Jumba is the genetic experiment king Afterall, so with Shen's help first we grew a crop of watermelon, kiwi fruit hybrids. Took some fanaggling to get the mix we wanted, size with this skin and hair warm feel to them. Then mix that the Kimelon with experiment five oh nine or Sprout to grow a crop of these Blood Melons, the idea is to find a way to feed vampire without having to hunt humans. We want nothing to do with Sanctuary or Reapers and only have so much blood in stock from Shell City volunteers. Still working on a Meat Melon for those that need meat." he explains to Donatello knowing he would be interested in the work that went into it and why.

And well they worked hard on this!

He is following where ever Donnie leads!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:35 pm

Ally frowned at the news.That didn't seem like Thorn at all, but then again, she really didn't know him. No one did, except Sam. She hated to see him exposed to everyone. He was already so introverted that this could be damaging for him, but she wouldn't go against Digger's decision.

She chuckled at Digger's comnent. "I mean, Ezra is a teenage boy and probably not responsible. Besides, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:11 pm

Vic breathed an inward sigh of relief and Thorn was quick to hop back in the car, relieved that they weren't going to try to keep him here. He didn't want to kill anyone here, but he wasn't going to be locked up without a fight. He had been a prisoner in two different labs too long to be back behind bars.

Vic suspected that Aaron knew there would be losses if they tried anything.

"I understand that this was an accident, but we can't just let this slide. I'm sure you would understand if it was one of your own." Aaron told Vic.

Vic nodded in understanding. "I'm sure you and Flag can reach an agreement, but...speaking as someone who spent time in a lab, I ask that imprisonment be avoided. I know this is not my decision though, and we thank you for not insisting that a decision be made right now. Emotions are no doubt high all around."

Aaron nodded. "I know it would have been easier for you two to cover this up, so I thank you for doing the right thing. I'm sure we will be seeing you all again later on today. Have a safe trip home." With that, Aaron headed off to check up on Negan and the baby.

Vic cranked up the car and soon they were on their way back home.

Thorn was quiet for a long time, worried about what Flag would try to do with him. It had not gone unnoticed that Vic had taken up for him.

"You didn't have to do that." He said quietly.

Vic shrugged. "I know you couldn't help it, Thorn. You don't deserve to be locked up because of the instincts Bishop made you with."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:47 pm

Three months had passed, and Gabe was finally off of house arrest! It was nice to come and go as he pleased without having to sneak around. With Lydia, Lucky and Daisy, the house was full these days. Lucky was definitely more tolerable since Daisy came into his life.

Lydia was certainly nice to have around. Maybe he was attached to her, too. Though after Mikko, he had sworn that he would never settle down again.

The Heavenly smells was enough to pull him from his slumber. After getting dressed in his usual hoodie and baggy jeans, he headed into the kitchen and slipped his arms around Lydia.

"Somethin' smells yummy."
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:59 pm

Three months, and Daisy was already madly in love with Lucky! He was handsome and charming when he wanted to be and she just thought he was the greatest thing!! She couldn't wait for whatever the future held for them. She had also gained a pretty cool friend in Lydia. The woman was like the big sister she never had!

She was sleeping peacefully when she felt Lucky shift. Then the yummy smells tugged at her subconscious. With a smile, her eyes fluttered open and she reached for Lucky, pulling him back down to her.

"You think you're sneakin' away without morning cuddles?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:24 am

Lydia smiled and leaned into Gabe. Pumpkin spice always smells nice. But it's not as yummy as I am.

She turned to face him and kissed his lips.

Have a seat I'll serve you up some breakfast. You think the other two are awake?
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:27 am

Lucky soon found himself in Daisy's embrace. He wrapped his arms around her and gave a squeeze.

I wouldn't dream of it. He breathed against her lips before kissing her deeply.

maybe we'll get lucky and they'll serve us breakfast in bed.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:29 am

Don lead Mike to the main house on the farm. He knocked on the door.

It's Mike and Don. Mikey has something for Flag. He announced.

He then turned to Mike. Dwight should also try one of your melons. if he can sustain himself with fruit that would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:37 am

I guess as long as you don't mind. Though Digger wondered if Ally's kindness was being taken advantage of.

Tina came skipping out of the house covered in paint. I'm done. My walls have never looked more beautiful. maybe I can find some cool posters to hang up. So! I hear Thorn is a bad man.

Digger quirked a brow at that. where you hear that from.

You and Troy were talking by my window. You should watch out for your surroundings.

You don't have to worry about Thorn. I can take him.

Tina laughed at that. Suuuuuure. but I'm not worried. He's always been nice to me. She said with a shrug.

Good. How about we call it a day. The place is pretty much finish. I think we can start moving things in.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:58 pm

Aaliyah came bouncing in the house. She followed the smells of food to the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

Morning! She chimed with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next