Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:36 pm

Daisy took a seat and thanked him for the juice with a peck against the cheek. She was not shy at all! Life was short, if you wanted something, you had to go for it. And Lucky was a cutie.

"You need some help? I don't think I've ever made pancakes, but I'm willing to learn!"
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:40 pm

Lucky pulled out what he thought was needed for pancakes.

Uh, yes! I could use some help.

Cooking together could get sexy.

We have potatoes. Water, flour...I'm not sure how to make pancakes with these ingredients. I do know how to make hashbrowns!

He started peeling the potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:45 pm

Of course Jack had heard of her. She spared him a little wink. "OH yeah. I went crazy. I'm still kinda crazy. But, all these years and bein' with someone that's mostly level-headed...and havin' kids has mellowed me out some. There's quite a few you'll need to watch out for. Vic has some werewolf DNA goin' on. Mikko is the mother of Screamers and we just took in a new guy. No one knows anything about him though. He has fangs, so don't piss him off. Think his name is Thumbtack or somethin'...Oh! And Wade is a mutant and his son is a flesh eater..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Keen

Jack Keen

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:52 pm

That's a lot to watch out for. I'll be sure to be on my best behavour.

Jack looked around, he noticed Death walking to Flag. The woman made him nervous. He had no idea it was actually death.

I hope there is room for me here.

Rhea walked up to Harley and Jack. He can room with me, as long as he keeps his hands to himself.

That's no problem. You scare me.

Good. Rhea said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:57 pm

Flag nodded at Death, both in greeting and acknowledging the apology. "Yeah, me too. He was a good man. He didn't deserve this." And he knew it would do no good to ask for her to reconsider. If Rocky's grieving girlfriend couldn't sway her, he would just be wasting his breath....

"It seems we took in someone that's in cahoots with you. Thorn. Vic said he brought a Reaper back. What's that about?"

Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:07 pm

Death gave a nod.

He can bring the dead back to life. But it doesn't always work, sometimes, as in the case of the reaper, people only live for a few hours longer before I take them. Corey doesn't know that I take someone of equal value when he uses his power. He brought a Reaper back, but a reaper died because of it. Just like if he was to bring Rocksteady back, someone on the farm would have to die.

Laz has escaped me once again. It was his time but Wade saved him.

As for Thorn as you know him as. maybe don't tell him that he has been killing people everytime he brought someone back. Maybe he wouldn't care...but it could be something that bothers him.

Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:15 pm

It seemed there was always a cost. But, Wade had saved Laz when it was his time, so there was a loop hole. Still, he wasn't sure if they should play Russian Roulette in order to bring his friend back. What if Rocky was happy in the afterlife? It hurt losing him and he felt bad for Cleo, but bringing him back would cost them someone else....

"I won't tell him. I think that's something he needs to hear from you whenever the time comes. The guy is pretty reclusive, I don't think he's gonna go around bringin' people back for the hell of it."
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:18 pm

Death nodded.

He's been through a lot. I think he would rather forget what he's been through and focus on the future....I need to go. But, I'll be back soon enough.

She smiled and pinched Flag's cheek before vanishing in a whirl of black smoke.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:56 pm

Flag nodded at Death, understanding that Thorn had been though it. He had been experimented on by not one but two laboratories and who knew what else. Maybe it was best to let the guy get settled in before he questioned him too much.

"Hopefully not too soon. We've lost enough." But he knew that Death had been generous in the past.

With the help of Troy, Jesse headed to the Farm's little cemetery and the two began digging a resting place for their fallen friend. Getting Cleo to give him up would be the hard part.

Flag's attention now shifted back to the newcomer and Stitch as he approached to greet them....
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:00 pm

" Maholo!!" Stitch yells in thanks - to guards, to Donatello.

So he stays by Tina and will wait there, shrugging at her words, waving at Rick's look their way but not demanding an audience right now. And a wave up at Donatello. When the vampire dude wants to talk to them he will. If Donatello also wants to chat, or ask him questions he will. So they can just wait here beside the cooling Hammerhead. Not a large vehicle. A little larger than a a beach buggy in the pre zombie days, not as big as a typical American utility truck though.

He was never close to Rocksteady. Knew him, had met him, but not close. Still he is saddened for that those did know him and lost him. Soooo when Rick came their way his greeting of " Aloha." was somber for the little usually excitable alien.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:05 pm

Daisy chuckled at Lucky. It didn't sound like he knew the first thing about pancakes. "Hashbrowns sound better anyway!" And she happily helped him with peeling the potatoes.

"I'm guessin' pancakes are just a bunch of flour and water and maybe something else..."

She could not help staring at him. He was probably the prettiest guy she had ever seen. "How long have you lived here? Everyone seems nice. Is Gabe your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:15 pm

Jack seemed like a pretty okay guy. Harley didn't see a reason they would need to send him away. Especially since Rhea was willing to room with him. She chuckled at his response to Rhea.

"Yeah, Rhea can kick your ass." She teased. "I gotta go check on my kids, but Rhea can give you a tour, or I can a little later. Just be on your best behavior and I'll tell Flag to let you stay."
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:16 pm

Spike wrote:
I never tested out my breath holding ablities. But a half hour seems like a really long time. Don't think I could go that long.

But Spike was willing to test how long he could hold his breath. He went back under the water but realized he had no way of timing himself so he he came back up on side of Shin.

Think we might need some kind of timer to see.

Shen grins, sure it's probably a juvenile thing to do, but Spike didn't seem to mind and it would be a bit of fun, she holds up a finger to indicate a moment when Spike comes back up and reminds her that yeah that had no timer, she swimms fasts back to shore, scrambled up and hurried to her discarded minimal clothing digging about for her tphones then scurries back into the water, swimming back, treading water beside Spike, " well Dad and his brothers were once upon a time ordinary hatchling box turtles, and box turtles can stay under fifteen minutes to half hour. They don't typically but can. Mutated and bigger and trained ninjas does help... We can use the phone to track time." a grin at Spike and choosing the clock function to select timer.

If Spike knew he was welcomed to tell her what type of turtle he was based upon, if not that's cool to, and she is taking deep breaths to prepare to go under with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 5:21 pm

I've only lived here for a few days. I'm pretty sure Gabe is not my dad. But I don't know who my dad is soooooo...maybe? We're roommates though and he's suppose to be under house arrest so you'll be seeing more of him if you chose to live here. This is after all the party house!

Lucky moved behind Daisy, pressing himself against her and taking her hands in his once the potatoes were pealed.

He nuzzled against her neck and pressed a little kiss there.

The water isn't the only thing boiling. He teased.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 11:06 pm

Daisy certainly didn't mind the attention she was receiving from Lucky. It had been so long since she had any human interaction. She leaned back against him, enjoying the feel of his lips against her neck....

"What else is boilin'?" She asked almost innocently as she shifted to meet his gaze, a cheeky grin tugging across her lips. She flicked her tongue playfully over his lips...

Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 12:50 pm

Lucky wrapped his arms around Daiy's waist and pulled her close to him. He caught her lips in a deep kiss. His hands reaching down and grabbing her ass giving it a squeeze.

You sure know how to turn a guy on. I'm about to take you right here in the kitchen. Hopefully Gabe doesn't return any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 2:47 pm

Spike had no idea what kind of turtle he was. Though Bishop knew that he was a sea turtle. Which was probably why swimming came so natrually to him.

Once the timer started he took a deep breath and went under.

He smiled at Shen while under the water and even snuck in a little kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tina

Tiny Tina

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 2:48 pm

Tina looked at Flag and held out her hand.

High I'm Tina. Some call me Tiny Tina. Shell city kicked me out and said I would be a better fit here.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 10:32 pm

Daisy chuckled, batting her big baby blue eyes at Lucky as she kissed him softly. "You wanna take me, huh? Where we goin'?" She asked, sounding more innocent than she actually was. She may have been naive about a lot of things, but she knew what he wanted, and she was okay with that. She craved the affection, too. Everything cost something in this world. Maybe this was the cost for having shelter. It had been in other places she had stayed...but at least she liked Lucky. He was cute, and while direct, he wasn't throwing her against walls or ripping at her clothes ....
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 10:41 pm

Flag spared a wave at Stitch, then turned his attention to the kid when she introduced herself. He took her hand, giving it a gentle shake, though taken aback by what she was telling him. Shell City had kicked out a child? She must have done something major to be exiled...but she was brought here....

Flag knew there was always two sides to every story. "Rick Flag. May I ask why you were kicked out?" There was no judgment in his tone, just curiosity...what could she have possibly done?
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 11:22 pm

Stitch gives Tina a 'really?' face and makes a huff sound at Flags glance his way. " You made a bomb, accidentally or on purpose blew up a kitchen wasting resources and putting others at risk." he reminds her. At least they were willing to still help her. And protect their already there people and other vulnerable people from Tina's carelessness.

Annoyed a little she wanted to make everyone else the bad guys when she could have just not make explosives that have potential to hurt others? -

He climbs the Hammerhead to be more on Rick's eye level, and shrugs. " No one wanted to just kick her out... but maybe some one here can help with the compulsive bomb making?"
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tina

Tiny Tina

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 1:11 am

In my defense I was... curious. It was my first time seeing a toaster! Anyway. I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to blow up a whole kitchen.

Tine smiled sweetly at Flag.

Sooooo can I stay?
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 1:15 am

I'ma take you to heaven.

Lucky started to unbutton Daisy's pants but a loud sizzle noise caught his attention. The water to the potatoes was over boiling. He quickly turned the heat off and took the pot off the fire.

Maybe we should eat first. If I'm going to rock your world I need my energy.

He carefully took the now cooked potatoes out the pot with a fork and put them in a bowl to smash up. Then made little patties out of them and started to fry the potatoes. He wasn't sure of this was how to make hash browns, but it seemed to be working. all it was was fried potatoes right?

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 1:19 am

Lorelei was calming down. Her cries turning into large yawns. Mikko held the baby close to her shoulder and gently patted her back.

I'll clean up. You and Lore need your rest. It was an eventful morning for you two. After I clean I'll cook us a nice stew.

Of course Mikko had had an eventful morning too. But she took it has her job to take care of her family. Plus she wasn't the one injured. Vic said he was ok, but she knew he was just putting on a brave face. Those deep wounds had to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 8:45 pm

Shen slid under the water with him. Smiling in the quiet dark, blinking at the snuck in smooch -

Griiiin and she clicks the tphones to make the screen go blank, timer will still be going of course, she gives him a different kiss, there is a bit more fire to it, though no tongue, that can be for another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next