Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+69
The Joker
Yoshi Hamato
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
Cindy
Wonder Woman
Eric
Lilo and Stitch
Victor X
Hank McCoy
Jon Kent
Splicers
Rowen Hart
Sandra Dixon
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Killer Frost
Mondo Gecko
Death
Gracie
Vigilante
Logan Rhee
John Bishop
Mystique
Michelangelo Hamato
Owen Mercer
Loki Laufeyson
Screamers
Donatello Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Lucky
The Reapers
Gabriel Juvanni
Dana
Zoe King
Anton Wilson
Rocksteady
Ally Black
Savages
Dwight
Jinx
Lazarus King
Dean
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Aaliyah Juvanni
Jester Quinzel
Lexi Davis
Deadpool
Angel
Negan
Soren Fisher
Dixie
Ezra Juvanni
Noah Rhee
Jade Hamato
Rick Flag
Mikko McKinnon
Ryn Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
River Harkness
Peacemaker
Star Flag
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Sherry
73 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sherry

Sherry

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:24 pm

The group stepped inside Dwight's house as Sherry came out to greet them. Sandy quickly explained what was going on to Sherry and Sherry agreed to watch Mia.

The more the better. The kids already attacked Ezra and that was just a few of them. Who knows what a whole town of them will do. Negan said. He didn't have his trusty bat anymore but he did have a large pipe on hand. In case things went down.

Stay safe. Don't get killed. Sherry gave her orders and expected them to be followed.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:26 pm

Troy smiled at Rahne and returned the splash. She was pretty, and maybe she was single. Or, maybe like Evelyn, She had a husband....

"Oh, there would be no mistaking my manly bits for a worm, ma'am." He told her, flashing a wink. "Anaconda, maybe. But not worm. So. You have a boyfriend hiding somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:31 pm

Rahne chuckled at that. Well I love large snakes. She flirted.

And nope, I'm single, which seems to be rare these days. Everyone I've met so far has been in a relationship.

You two need to get a room. Evelyn teased.
Back to top Go down
Star Flag
Original Character
Star Flag

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:34 pm

It seemed the fighting was over....for now, anyway. Star took Angel and Aaliyah's hands, tugging them away and towards another spot where they could hopefully look for bugs in peace.

As luck would have it, a fat green caterpillar was inching it's way along the stem of a chocolate sunflower. Star smiled as she scooped it up and placed it on Angel's arm. She was determined to make him like bugs!

" I think she likes you. She's gonna turn into a beautiful butterfly soon!"
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:43 pm

Chris watched the other kids walk off and returned his attention to his daughter. "Sooooo...maybe killing the bugs was not the best thing to do. There aren't any animals so those insects may be seen as....pets. Maybe try apologizing to the others?" Because Chris did not want his daughter to go without friends. The world was lonely enough without that kind of exile.
Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:49 pm

River nodded at her father, but a cheeky smile tugged across her lips. "Don't say what until I'm older?"
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:50 pm

Bugs as pets? That was weird. Libby wrinkeld her nose.

I can have a pet spider than? She asked. Because Angel was terrified of spiders so it would be fun to chance him around with one.

No. I can't help it if they can't fight.I threw my punches just like you taught me! She beamed proudly.

Just like you taught her uh? Mikko walked up to the two with a smile. You can't beat up the kids, Libby. don't you want friends?

Nah. I want loyal followers!
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:52 pm

you know what I'm talking about, you cheeky girl. Digger reached out and started to tickle River.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 8:23 am

Leo's eyes, watch the man's face and listen to his words, in that way many complained felt like being x-rayed, really just Leo examining minute expressions and tones and the way body shifts or any reactions of small hairs, and picking up changes in eyes.

Taking in sincerity from the guy whe Rick accepts Leo's condolences for the victory. Yes, a victory but it had a price. Relatively speaking perhaps to some a small price. And he could see it would take adjusting to.

Leo stretches a little as the handshake breaks, stepping back, silent even as large as he is, and no longer seeming to loom or take up space around him. A grin and shake of his head. " Shell City is safe and our supplies grow, but thank you for the offer, just promise to be in contact if anything else goes down or there is a need for specialized supplies." he does off the spare tphone in his belt.

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 8:43 am

Somewhere around the edges of the water there may be an empty black bear skin hanging on a branch, perhaps ready to scare some poor soul shitless cause the incidental way Ryn hung it made it look like the 'bear' might still the alive laying over a log having a snooze, even a faint breeze ruffled the fur and shook the bushes underneath perhaps giving the impression of breathing.

Wasn't her intention. Her's was to just swim, make sure there were no infected dead living large fish or other creatures in this pond. She may stay a couple of days, or perhaps move on if it was always this busy. She is careful to keep to the shrub ladened edges of the water to change. If anyone is close enough might sound like some pained grunts and groans maybe if their hearing is real good, bones rearranging and making ligaments and tendons pop loudly. But its a painful process she has done many times int he new quiet of the human world and most humans didn't hear that well. So she is not actually worried about being over heard, even if her sharp ears could hear a male and female voice somewhere off to her right and spalshing from them.

When she is mostly tail and gills and no legs she belly slips into the water the shrubbery should hide her weird belly slip trail and the webbed hand prints. Or as was her experience in other bodies of water humans mistook them for gator tracks. Buuuuut still waiting for the last of her tail flukes to form stays quiet and still in the shallow water and reeds and roots encase anyone heard anything they should not have.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 8:00 pm

Chris spared Mikko  a smile. Normally he would have been proud, but Libby's actions were going to alienate her from the other kids. He didn't want that for her.

"Those punches should be saved for people that deserve it. Not for your siblings or your friends. Followers are good, but you want those that follow you to be your friend first...they gotta respect you. Ask Flag. I almost killed him once. And...now he's dead anyway...kinda. Look, what I'm trying to say is, Aaliyah, Angel, Star and River are on your side.. "
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 8:29 pm

Mikko was impressed by Chris. He really knew how to talk to Libby, no wonder she liked it here so much.

Libby nodded. Ok if you say so.I'll try to make friends. Then I'll rule with an iron fist! Libby ran off with a new plan of action leaving Chris and Mikko behind.

Mikko tugged at the side of Chris' underwear. Letting it go so it popped him. You plan on getting dressed today?
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 pm

If Leo was offering the tphone, Flag would accept. It would make communicating with the Turtles' community much easier. Maybe Bunker Hill would get on the same page with communicating. Making rounds was much easier when the kids were younger and Harley wasn't pregnant, and who knew how well he would adjust to his new 'curse' of living.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to keep it away from the kids...and Harley." He told him, taking the phone.  Oh yeah. Harley would have way too much fun with a communication device. "You and your people are welcome to stay for as long as you want. If I don't catch you before you go, give Erica my best."
Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:27 pm

River giggled and tried to squirm away from her father's tickle attack.... "Stooooooop, you're gonna make me pee on you!" She tried her best to return the assault...
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:34 pm

Chris spared Mikko a cheeky smile. "I was planning on it, but things kept coming up. You keep playing with my underwear like that, something else may come up..." He teased, playfully wiggling his eyebrows. Maybe he was flirting, just a little. He loved Jinx and she was the woman he wanted to be with, but he and Mikko would always have that special bond.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Mikko pinched Chris' cheeks.

So naughty. Yer lucky you're cute. I hate to keep leaving Libby with you like this. Though I think she rathers it here than Shell city. I need to see how I do with this pregnancy before I let the other kids come around.

As on cue Mikko's stomach growled. She placed a hand on her belly and gave it a rub.

Should probably head home soon. Don't miss me too much.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 10:46 pm

Leonardo is indeed offering. He grins at the man's words. " That was our thinking, communication is everything out here... And than you she will appreciate that." does he still blush like a teen with his first girlfriend at his wife's name? Yeeeep and makes no effort to hide it. Also she would of course appreciate the sentiment.

He shows Rick the t phones hidden properties, how the turtles little head, legs and tail bump could all be clicked out of place and will slid free and had thin strong line of wire that could be bent to curl around an ear or hook a over a bandana and act as five separate little ear and mouth pieces, and all could be slipped back into place and clicked to stay in. That the shell was a solar charger, it was water proof up to a good hundred and had voice commands to turn on and off and self destruct or call 'name' plus one for emergency distress beacon.

He finally hands it over with an amused face. " well yes best if kids don't play with it but they are built to withstand Michelangelo and Raphael so it's okay. And do be in touch regularly even if no emergency." he will wait for the promise to do so then all ninja vanish as if he had never been there. Even if being watched he still manages to Houdini it.

He will make rounds but instead of encroaching on people he just moves about and if someone calls him over to talk he does go that way. A bit longer then he will call his group together to go home.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 3:00 pm

Digger wrinkled his nose and stopped the tickling. But he did scoop up River and hang her upside down for a few seconds before standing her back on her feet.

Go play with the others. And no eating the bugs. And stay out of trouble. Or at least try.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 7:49 pm

Flag caught Leo's blush over the mentioning of his mate, earning a small smile. This world was hard so it was nice when there was any amount of normalcy. Partnerships could survive the test of time if the right people were able to come together. It was funny to think he used to dislike Harley. He certainly didn't trust her back before the world became as it was now, but things had changed. Now she was the person he trusted the most.

"We'll definitely be in contact. And same goes for you and yours. Don't hesitate for anything. This place is always open to you and your gang." He carefully clipped the t-phone to his belt.  "Appreciate it, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:39 pm

Jade took Exra's hand and walked along the bank of the pond, taking everything in. It was a beautiful day and she was happy they were able to visit the farm, even though it seemed like they would be leaving soon.

She wanted to go into the water, but wasn't sure what Ezra wanted to do, so decided to sit with him at the water's edge, dipping her toes in the coolness of the pond. It felt nice.

"Looks like they're having fun..." She smiled, nodding at the three in the water. There seemed to be a lot of flirting going on. She recognized Evelyn, but the other two she had never seen before. "Looks like they brought back a couple of strays."
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:48 pm

It seemed like Dwight would be joining them. Noah wasn't sure what to think. He knew Negan and Dwight had a rocky past, but they were both part of this community. Maybe the years had eased things between them. Only time would tell.

He had managed to grab his bow and quiver of arrows before leaving their home, and a pistol for Sandy if she insisted on coming.

Dwight grabbed a pistol and kissed Sherry. "I'll be back soon." He promised, then turned his attention to Negan.

"Okay. Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:52 pm

Ezra sat with Jade and watched as she dipped her toes in the water. Maybe she wanted to actually go out into the lake. He was up for a swim.

Wanna go out there and introduce ourselves? We don't have to leave when the others do, we did bring our own car.

Ezra peeled off his shirt and tossed it to the side. He then stood up and slipped off his shoes and pants.

Let's go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Original Character
Dixie

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:53 pm

Dixie spared a smile at Soren as she finished getting dressed. "Well if they outcast my Dad, then we may be moving to Sanctuary anyway..." She told him, moving in to catch his lips in a kiss. Maybe she liked the guy more than she wanted to.

"Think we should check on Dean? Hopefully he hasn't told the Turtles that my dad tried to kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Soren Fisher

Soren Fisher

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 9:00 pm

Soren wrapped an arm around Dixie's waist and walked out the house with her. Yeah let's go check up on him. And I'm sure he wouldn't rat out your dad. Even though your dad sounds like a scary man. When I met my future father in law I'll be sure to bring blood bags with me.

He kissed Dixie's cheek and walked with her to see if Dean was awake.

Inside the infirmary Beth had left for the day and Dean was sitting up in bed eating oatmeal.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 9:04 pm

Now that everyone was ready Negan led everyone out of town and started towards the park.

It's not far from here. A little too close actually.

Sandy followed close to Noah as they made their way to the kids. It didn't take long to come up on the little town of children.

Negan stopped the group behind some trees and watched as the kids sharpened sticks and stones. The fire was still going but the meat had been removed. An older kid was seemed to be giving orders to some of the others.

Negan nodded to the older boy. Maybe he's the leader. We should talk to him. Ok. You all ready?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next