Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+69
The Joker
Yoshi Hamato
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
Cindy
Wonder Woman
Eric
Lilo and Stitch
Victor X
Hank McCoy
Jon Kent
Splicers
Rowen Hart
Sandra Dixon
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Killer Frost
Mondo Gecko
Death
Gracie
Vigilante
Logan Rhee
John Bishop
Mystique
Michelangelo Hamato
Owen Mercer
Loki Laufeyson
Screamers
Donatello Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Lucky
The Reapers
Gabriel Juvanni
Dana
Zoe King
Anton Wilson
Rocksteady
Ally Black
Savages
Dwight
Jinx
Lazarus King
Dean
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Aaliyah Juvanni
Jester Quinzel
Lexi Davis
Deadpool
Angel
Negan
Soren Fisher
Dixie
Ezra Juvanni
Noah Rhee
Jade Hamato
Rick Flag
Mikko McKinnon
Ryn Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
River Harkness
Peacemaker
Star Flag
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Sherry
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:32 pm

It seemed that both patients would make it. Lexi helped clean up, then sat on the edge of Wade's bed. The guy deserved to have someone waiting on him to wake up, too. He had saved Victor, after all. She spared Hank a tired smile.

"Thank you. We couldn't have done this without you." She then looked at Baxter. "And you."

Victor was slowly coming to. Mikko's scent and warmth was a much needed light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel. His eyes fluttered open and he was instantly met with overwhelming pain that was evident on his features. Still, the sight of Mikko was much needed medicine. He managed a faint grin.

"You...look like an Angel. I died...and this is Heaven.." His voice was quiet and raspy.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:35 pm

When Victor woke up Mikko wanted to wrap her arms around him and kiss his face. But it was clear that he was hurting.

She stood up and walked closer to his head. She took a seat so they could see each other without him having to strain.

Hey, Handsome. You gave us a scare there but everything is going to be ok now. You want some water?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:37 pm

Wade and Death had a nice time together but his heart had returned and it was time he went. If Wade had the choice he would have stood with Death forever but his new heart started to beat and he was pulled away from her forcefully.

Soon he was waking up.

That was a nice nap. he said smiling at Lexi.

Did everything go to plan?
Back to top Go down
Hank McCoy

Hank McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:39 pm

With both their patents up and talking, Hank felt it was safe for him to leave and get some rest of his own. It was late and the stress of doing such a complicated surgery tired him out.

He told every night, he would stay at the farm for the night in case he was needed. But he left the infirmary to get some sleep.

Baxter hung around a little longer but he too was growing tired and soon left telling them where he would be and to get him if they needed anything.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:41 pm

Mystique found Flag and gave him the good news.

It was touch and go for a bit, but Victor pulled through. We had to use Mikko's blood so I'm not sure what effect that's going to have on him. it would be best to keep a close eye on him tonight. I can take first watch over him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:45 pm

Gabe was beginning to feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so he killed the rest of the glass. He was beginning to loosen up, and Cindy was reeeeeeally pretty...

"You smell good too..." He complimented her, staring at her with hazy eyes as he placed an arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:49 pm

Cindy snuggled up against Gabe, she nuzzled her face against his neck and planted a few kisses against his skin, testing the waters.

Want another drink? She finished hers and was also feeling pretty good.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:44 pm

Mikey bows mid getting drinks out for Leo, Erica, Spike -

He turns to the back hall where a shadow had crept in from outside. " I know right? Told ya, best pizza! And you back there, Jade's new friend? Coming to eat? This is Spike, I and Mikey, this is Leo and his shorty Erica." to the girl lingering in the hall.

Naked, beautiful and naked but she looked too young for Mikey to ever do more than flirt with. To Spike he chuckles, " we do offer cooking lessons, and I make many great foods - right Leo?" elbow!

Leo grunts, he didn't want to crowd Spike so when the hand shakes were done draws Erica with him aside a bit, pulling another stool out for her, and going around to get his and Erica's pizza out when the timer goes off. " brag much - but he does. Spike may I ask how old you are? and feel free to tell me to mind my own business." friendly opening up conversation more to ask him and or Erica as well as Mikey questions.

~

Ryn will hover, she had scented food, something she never smelled before, and climbed out of the pool, dripped dried a bit, transformed and came back in, and listened from a hall, so it's a small wave to all from that door way but definitely excited seeing Spike -

Another one!!! "please?... food please?... hello I am Ryn..."
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 2:55 pm

Spike's slice of pizza was soon all gone and he reached for another slice.

I'm 17..ish...I think. But about that age. And I wouldn't tell you that, you can ask whatever you like but I afraid I don't know much outside of the lab.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 5:22 pm

Mikey encourages Jades new friend, Ryn she called herself into a bar stool and waves for Spike to take a seat if he wants to in the last one left open as the first has clothing on it, and offers a piece of his and Spikes pizza to her, mostly encouraging her and Spike to eat.

And spoke at the same time as Leo did -

"cool, same age ish as my nieces and nephew."
"nice, about the same as my daughter, son and niece."

As the two brothers gave each other playful indignant frowns she chuckled, eating a slice of hers and Leo's pizza, Leo making a point it seems to Mikey to add some extra Chuck's of his vegies to Erica's two slices she eats, but that was their usual sharing whilst eating. " That's alright Spike."

Ryn is not sure what to make of the still and for a few moments played by spinning in it a few times until a chuckling Mike stops her, offering garlic scrolls and water around to drink.... well to Erica and Leo for Spike and himself he got some berry flavoured cordial. " we had a geeko guy come through here briefly who said he had escaped with a turtle, was that you?

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 5:36 pm

Spike sat down and chuckled at Mike and Leo. These guys are all right to him. He even gave a wave to the new girl. She was quiet, but pretty.

Hearing that there were others his age excited him. He couldn't wait to meet them.

Nope. Not me. There were other mutants in the lab. A very large turtle with spikes on his shell. I only seen him in passing though. So maybe the gecko got away with him. A lot of us have been escaping with the help of nurses. I guess they don't agree with Bishop using us for food.

Anyway, A man named Baxter Stockman helped me and two humans escape. Project X and Cindy. I heard that Cindy was going to he tossed in the oven though so I'm glad she got out. And Project X is scary. I think he's a weapon or something.

Like I said before I was used as food.
He said that with a slight tremor in his voice.

I'm glad I found you guys. It's nice here. I can't wait to meet the others.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 6:53 pm

She thought he was handsome? Victor mustered up a weak grin at that, nodding at her question. The morphine drip was helping with the discomfort, but it still hurt. Still, he was grateful for everything these people had done for him. They were all total strangers less than 24 hours ago, and here they were. He couldn't remember what having a family was like, but he imagined this was pretty damn close.

Lexi spared Wade a smile. She was relieved when he finally came to. "Yep, everything went as planned." She told him. "You need anything?" She still needed to show Stockman to a house and offer Hank a place to rest for the night, but first she wanted to make sure Wade was okay.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 6:58 pm

Mikko got Victor a bottle of water and popped a straw in so he could drink. She placed it next to his lips.

Take little sips. Don't want you getting sick. When he was done she set the bottle down and took his hand pressing his knuckles against her lips. Get some rest. I'll stay here with you until you're ready to go home.

Wade gave a thumbs up then held out his arms to Lexi. I could use a hug! Wade was all healed up. There was some lingering pain but it wasn't bad. He was good to go but would eat up all the attention he could.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:02 pm

Flag was sitting on his porch making short work of meat when Mystique found him. He was thankful for the update, and nodded, wiping the blood from his mouth.

"If you don't mind, thank you. We appreciate everything you've done. I can probably take second watch if the scent of Victor's blood isn't still strong."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:08 pm

Gabe was quickly losing the capacity to resist Cindy. The snuggling and kisses felt nice, and he finally put an arm around her, his drunken gaze meeting hers.

"Mmhmm..we need all the booze.."
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:12 pm

Cindy gave Gabe a deep kiss before getting up and grabbing more moonshine. She quickly came back to the couch and handed him his drink. SHe sat down and sipped on her own.

Cindy laid her legs over Gabe's lap.

Don't get too waisted. How we going to have fun if you can't get it up? Though I can be some help with that. She told him sliiiiiding her hand under Gabe's shirt.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/t255-years-gone-by
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40