Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+69
The Joker
Yoshi Hamato
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
Cindy
Wonder Woman
Eric
Lilo and Stitch
Victor X
Hank McCoy
Jon Kent
Splicers
Rowen Hart
Sandra Dixon
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Killer Frost
Mondo Gecko
Death
Gracie
Vigilante
Logan Rhee
John Bishop
Mystique
Michelangelo Hamato
Owen Mercer
Loki Laufeyson
Screamers
Donatello Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Lucky
The Reapers
Gabriel Juvanni
Dana
Zoe King
Anton Wilson
Rocksteady
Ally Black
Savages
Dwight
Jinx
Lazarus King
Dean
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Aaliyah Juvanni
Jester Quinzel
Lexi Davis
Deadpool
Angel
Negan
Soren Fisher
Dixie
Ezra Juvanni
Noah Rhee
Jade Hamato
Rick Flag
Mikko McKinnon
Ryn Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
River Harkness
Peacemaker
Star Flag
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Sherry
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

Years gone by - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 7:48 pm

Flag was relieved to hear that Mystique had been successful. Everything seemed to be falling into place. He just hoped the good luck continued. He offered Hank a handshake and nodded at Mikko. There was room and he had no reason to turn her away.

"There's extra houses. Even if there wasn't room, we would make room. You're always welcome here."

At her question, he paused for a moment. "That bomb is not in Victor's neck. It's in his heart. We're having to pull some big strings but he stands a chance with Hank here..." Yeah, no pressure, Hank...

"As soon as Mystique returns with the detonator, we'll deactivate the bomb and Hank is doing a transplant. We still have to tell Victor the plan, though..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 7:57 pm

Mikko was upset by this news, but it seemed like they had a plan. She assumed Wade was giving up a heart not knowing that no one had told Wade the plan yet.

Let me know when you guys are operating on him, I would like to be there for moral support.

Hank nodded. If Mystique is on her way back it would be good to start prepping Victor now.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 8:23 pm

Of course she was married. All the good ones were taken...Or dead. He took the water with thanks and listened to her story.

Ah yes the Dragons. I know them, Hun actually came to the lab about a year ago. He was looking for a place to live but Bishop saw other opertunities for him. I don't know what became of him.

My story is boring. scientist. Invented lots of helpful machines. Worked for Shredder for a while. Probably dissapointed my late mother with that. She always thought I would help people, but I ended up doing the opposite. After hell came to earth I got with Bishop who got with Waller and we have been trying to find a cure. Least that's what I thought we were doing. But Bishop went off the deep end and started making new monsters. Now I'm here.
He sipped his water.

Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 8:44 pm

It was only now that Flag remembered that no one had a chance to talk to Wade yet. His participation was important...

"No one has asked Wade if it's something he would consider. It's a lot to ask. Maybe that kind of question would be best coming from you?" Flag asked Mikko, knowing the woman would do almost anything for Victor, and Wade would do almost anything for her.

Gabe was waiting a bit impatiently in the truck. It seemed that stuff was going down. Bunker Hill's doctor was here...was someone seriously hurt?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 8:48 pm

I'll talk to him. I'm sure it wont be a problem. Mikko glanced back at the truck and seen Gabe still sitting inside. They would need to pick a place to stay.

Le Gabe and me find a place to stay and I'll get with Wade as soon as he gets back here.

She went back to the truck and slid back inside.

We can pick a house. There is a bit of drama happening though and I have to talk to Wade when he gets here. I'll fill you in while we pick a place to call home.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:13 pm

Gabe nodded. Of course there was drama, but at least Flag was letting them stay. "I'm guessin' those houses down there?" He asked, pointing to the vacant houses as he began to drive towards them.

"I'm not picky, it's up to you, babe."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:18 pm

Mikko wasn't very picky on where they lived either. She was just happy to have a home with her family. They would need a place with enough room for the kids though. So she pointed out a one of the larger homes by the pond.

The house unbeknown to Mikko and Gabe was right next door to Victor and Cindy.

This place will be good. Rooms for the when the kids stay. I think Ezra wants his own place so we don't have to worry about him. anyway, the drama that's going on is Victor is getting a heart transplant. And I have to ask Wade if he's willing to give us a heart. Some heavy stuff. I know you don't care about Vic. But they guy has done nothing to deserve to die. and I worry about Wade, his heart will grow back but...I wonder if they'll be any consaquences for being dead so long. Least he gets to be with his love, Death. That is if he agrees to this.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:20 pm

Ezra picked a home that was on the other side of the pond. He wanted to be away from everyone, to have his own space. The house was nice and he couldn't wait to show it off to Jade and for the two of them to decorate.

It was a two bedroom, one of the rooms he would turn into an art studio. He was already planing it out in his head.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:37 pm

The house was a good choice. Gabe parked in front and began unpacking, placing the boxes of belongings onto the porch. He listened as Mikko explained the situation. True, he did not like Victor, and maybe his life here would be easier if the guy wasn't around, but he knew if Victor died, Mikko would be upset. Maybe he didn't deserve to die, so he wouldn't make things difficult for Mikko.

"Yeah, I don't like him.." And it was nothing more than jealousy, but he would never admit that. "But, I know he's your friend. And...I'm glad he saved you at Sanctuary...and...saved Anton. So, yeah. Do whatever you gotta do, as long as it doesn't hurt you in the process. I think Wade will do it...for you. But, is he gonna be okay without a heart? Why can't they just remove the transplant from Freak boy...I mean 'Victor's' heart...is it that deep in?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:45 pm

Now, it looked like they were waiting on Wade and Mystique to return. "How much time do you need to prep Victor for this?" He asked Hank, knowing this was a complicated and delicate procedure.

"You can come in and have a seat while we wait, or...I can go get Victor if you need to be prepping..." Though, he knew that Mikko wanted to be there...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 8:00 am

Spike wrote:
Spike smiled shyly at Mike and gave him a wave. inwardly he was totally excited to be meeting one of the larger turtles.

I'm Spike. um...Guess we're going to be bunk buddies. He said taking Mike's hand and giving it a shake.

Mikey grins and the hand shake is like that of an old friend, cause he greets everyone like one. " And buddies too I hope, come on I'll show you which house we staying in, thanks Anna rest well when your shift is up gal, don't be like the rest of those crazies out there busy and all..." it's a tease.

And Anna seats him with the info pack. " No promises, welcome again Spike, rest well."

Mike takes the pack for Spike in his free hand as the hand shake ends and gestures. " I have it on good authority I make an excellent roomie... And as long as you don't mind a few others maaaaaybe bunking with us... Not in the same rooms or anything unless you want that." holding out the info pack to his fellow turtle leading back to the house.

"Pick a room, even the master is free now so first dibs is all yours man. But wanna drink first? It's sort of port luck what's in fridges but usually good stuff." cause most of if was HIS recipes craft beers, wines juices, cordials, and ShellCity grown foods. Prepackaged human stuff could still be found but was rarer but there would be a smattering of those in the selections of foods and drinks too.

Not rushing Spike he can look about find a room he likes, see who is splashing about in the pool outback ... Probably Jades new little friend.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 1:03 pm

Spike took the package and started to flip through it. He didn't know what any of it said because he never learned to read, but he was embarassed to admit that.

They got to the house and Spike looked around, Excitedly he went from room to room and finally picked one out for himself. It wasn't the biggest room, he felt it would be rude to take the bigger space. And he didn't need much. What he really wanted was that shower.

How does the bath work? I never had one before.
Back to top Go down
Hank McCoy

Hank McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 1:06 pm

I would like to start right away. Get the IVs in. Rocksteady mentioned he thought Victor was immortal. He might have a healing factor if that's the case, putting him under could be challenging.

Hank was also egar to get started because inwardly he was nervous none of this would work and wanted to get it started before he started over thinking things.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 1:09 pm

Wade and Mystique pulled back up to the farm. They were let inside and pullede next to the farm house.

Mikko noticed that Wade was back. Time to ask for his heart. She was sure he would say yes but still it was a huge thing to ask for and she worried about Wade's well being.

Mikko hugged Gabe and kissed him softly.

Got to go see if Wade will give up a heart. I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 1:12 pm

Mystique hopped off the bike and went up to Flag.

It's locked in here. We need to break into it.

Which was something she could easily do. I'll bring this to the hospital and get it open. He'll be bomb free in a few moments. She hoped so anyway. Hopefully deactivating the device wouldn't cause it to explode.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 5:51 pm

Spike wrote:
Spike took the package and started to flip through it. He didn't know what any of it said because he never learned to read, but he was embarassed to admit that.

They got to the house and Spike looked around, Excitedly he went from room to room and finally picked one out for himself. It wasn't the biggest room, he felt it would be rude to take the bigger space. And he didn't need much. What he really wanted was that shower.

How does the bath work? I never had one before.

He heard the question from the depths of the pantry of the house, it was stocked with a small collection of human packaged stuff, the rest was beeswax wrapped or banana leaf or hemp wrapped goodies. Hmmmm he backs out and heads in Spikes direction with two sweet but not over powering orange juices in his hand.

" good idea, we have a selection of bathbombs in the vanity there, um body scrub here and it's friendly to turtles." he gestures to the little cupboard and then to the tub mostly at the pipe work and the handle there. " once the plug in in to keep water in, lift this lever a up to start the water - Push it towards the door for hot water and towards the window for cold, find your sweet spot for heat and fill up to... Mmmm about here ish when you get in the water level will rise up, once full enough turn off and enjoy. I got you a juice to drink." he places the bamboo 'bottle' on the vanity top closest to the tub so Spike could reach, and with a grin shows him it's a LD that screws on and off. " just a bit of orange juice... do you need a hand scrubbing yous shell before relaxing?" it's just polite to offer to another turtle. And shells are important and a scrubby always feels amazing!

No not being creepy just offering and if told to go away he will with no offended.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:21 pm

Spike to the juice and took a little sip. Tasting something other than water was amazing! He quickly drank it down as he listened to Mike's instructions.

No thank you. I can't wait to lay in warm water. The lab kept me in a glass cage with just a bowl of water and some food suppliments. So this is a real treat!

He turned on the water and started filling the tub. He peeled off his rags showing his scared up body, face, and shell. He had obviously been through a lot it showed on his body.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:48 pm

Mike chuckles and nods placing the second juice on the counter and offering to take the empty one. " I get that - ooooh!"

Gaaaasp

And yes in overly dramatic Mikey fashion and could have - was - from the scarred up turtle in front of him... But you know he could ask politely over food. " no way... Never a pizza?! Neeeever?! - I must fix that! Immediately! - I'll get out of your way and go make a couple, just sing out if you need anything towels in the bottom of the vanity when ya done, no rush take as long as you want..." pointing and stepping out -

Pizza time!

Texting his bro....

Then recalling Don can't see pouts, but he is asleep so he continues typing to Raph, Leo and Jade that there was a new turtle! And where! Adding he seems shy so not storming right on over, just come say hi when could.

Moving to kitchen to make a few pizzas.

Starting with dough!
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 7:31 pm

Flag nodded at Hank. The sooner the guy could get the prepping underway, the better. "Victor got pretty chewed up by zombies on the road...his healing factor is slow, so maybe anesthesia will work on him..."

Soon Mystique returned and informed him that she had the detonator in the case. "Just be extra careful getting that thing open.." It went without saying, but they needed to be extremely cautious. "Show Dr. McCoy to the infirmary, will you?" He asked Mystique. "I'll go get Victor and meet you guys there."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 7:34 pm

Gabe hugged Mikko and gave her a soft kiss. "Good luck." He would hang back and move their stuff inside their new home.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 7:46 pm

Hank followed Mystique and once inside the infirmary he started getting things set up. And of course he greeted everyone there.

Mystique carefully set the briefcase on a table and got to work opening the thing up. It wasn't a complicated lock, thankfully it used a key and not a combination. After just a few minuets the case popped open. There were wires and buttons and Mystique didn't want to touch any of it.

Stockman walked up to her and looked inside the case. He had helped build something similar to this and was sure he could figure it out.

He carefully rooted around the device for a bit then unhooked some wires, the glowing red light dimmed and turned off. Baxter looked over at Mystique. I think that did it.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 7:52 pm

Mikko jogged over to Wade and gave him a sweet smile.

You want something. He said, knowing all too well that look.

Yeah. It's about Victor. He's gonna need a new heart annnnnd...

And I'm the only one that can give him one without dying. Kinda already figured that's what was going to happen when they started talking about surgeries and transplants. Who else could give up a heart?

So you'll do it? Mikko asked hopeful.

Wade sighed. He didn't know this dude and why did he need a transplant when the bomb was no longer active? Seemed to Wade Victor could just keep his own heart. Though...There was the threat of another trigger being made for it. Fiiiiine!

Yes I'll do it. But you and him owe me big time.

Mikko wrapped her arms around Wade and squeezed him. Thank you! Come on we have to get to the infirmary

Wade was not looking foreward to this. Because of his healing ablity he couldn't be put under so the surgery would have to be done fast and while he was aware of everything.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 8:32 pm

Victor was startled awake by the sudden knocking at the door. He could smell Flag, but.. there was something more. Even though Mikko was headed for the infirmary, her scent greeted him. It certainly made him less reluctant to carefully untangle himself from Cindy's warm embrace and push himself up. He was trying hard not to wake her.

There was an overwhelming sense of dread as he headed for the door, opening it to greet Flag with a very tired, faint smile. Flag tried to hide that hint of worry that this could all go wrong, managing a reassuring grin.

"The doc from Bunker Hill is here. Mystique managed to get the detonator. I know you're not ready...no one would be in your situation, but I think the quicker we get this done, the better..."

Flag would be correct. Victor was not ready for this. He was terrified. Even if the bomb was deactivated, it was a major surgery. But he didn't know the entire plan. His legs felt like jello as he followed Flag to the infirmary. He was trying to keep up, but part of him wanted to call this whole thing off. But, he couldn't...

Flag was waiting to get Victor into the infirmary to tell him the entire plan. They stepped inside the infirmary, and Victor was a little overwhelmed by all of the people, but one in particular earned a weak smile despite everything. Mikko was here, and it was evident just how comforting that was.

"Victor, this is Doc McCoy. He'll be doing the surgery..." And he hesitated a little. Wade was here, which meant Mikko had convinced him to give up his heart...

"The Doc feels that it's best to do a complete heart transplant...removing the bomb will most likely cause fatal damage, and even if you survived that, Waller may have a back up detonator..."

Victor was taken aback by that and was visibly shaking, though he was trying to hold it together....

"Wade is gonna give you his heart. His will grow back..."

It was too much to process and the world seemed to be spinning. He had not felt this level of terror since the lab.  He wasn't sure why a complete stranger would care enough to give him his heart, but it was a touching gesture and he was grateful, but he was still too terrified to speak....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 12:20 pm

Mikko walked up to Victor and hugged him tightly.

You're going to be ok. I'll stay here with you the whole time.

Hank gave a nod to the guy and patted the bed. Remove your top and lets get you hooked up to IV and get started. You to Wade.

Wade removed his mask and the top part of his uniform. He laid down on the bed beside Victors. Let's do this! I have a date with my honey. He said talking about his first love, Death.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 12:23 pm

Spike downed the other orange juice and eagerly crawled into the tub. He melted into the warm water. It was amazing. And all the good smelling soaps! He wanted to use them all. He would be in that tub for a while before the water started turning cold and he got out.

He found the towels and dried off then put his tattered cloths back on but left the hood off.

Leaving the bathroom, he walked around sniffing the air and following the scent of food to the kitchen.

it smells so good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next