Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+69
The Joker
Yoshi Hamato
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
Cindy
Wonder Woman
Eric
Lilo and Stitch
Victor X
Hank McCoy
Jon Kent
Splicers
Rowen Hart
Sandra Dixon
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Killer Frost
Mondo Gecko
Death
Gracie
Vigilante
Logan Rhee
John Bishop
Mystique
Michelangelo Hamato
Owen Mercer
Loki Laufeyson
Screamers
Donatello Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Lucky
The Reapers
Gabriel Juvanni
Dana
Zoe King
Anton Wilson
Rocksteady
Ally Black
Savages
Dwight
Jinx
Lazarus King
Dean
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Aaliyah Juvanni
Jester Quinzel
Lexi Davis
Deadpool
Angel
Negan
Soren Fisher
Dixie
Ezra Juvanni
Noah Rhee
Jade Hamato
Rick Flag
Mikko McKinnon
Ryn Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
River Harkness
Peacemaker
Star Flag
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Sherry
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

Years gone by - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 12:26 pm

Cindy awoke when Victor was no longer there. She looked around the house but couldn't find him. Maybe he needed some alone time. She had no idea what was actually going down.

She walked out the house and took in the fresh air, there she spotted Gabe putting boxers in the house next door.

With a big smile on her face she walked up to Gabe and pulled him into a hug.

Hey, sexy. You moving in? Need help?
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 4:58 pm

Victor melted into Mikko's arms, returning the hug, never wanting to let go. He buried his face against her shoulder, trying to steady his breathing and the anxiety and fear he was feeling. Her scent was calming, even though Bishop had tried to make it her a trigger...

He didn't want to release her, but prolonging this wasn't fair to everyone. He gave her one more squeeze before releasing her, then peeling out of the shirt Abby had given him. His body was still healing from all of the bites he had sustained while on their way to Sancruary. The wounds were closed, but it was clear what had happened. The gunshot wound he had taken to spare Mikko was also on the mend, but was in earlier stages of healing.

He finally looked over at Wade. The guy hardly knew him and owed him nothing, but was greatly inconveniencing himself for him. He managed a shaky, faint grin of gratitude despite the fear he was feeling. "Thank you." He managed quietly, then took a deep breath, his gaze drifting back to Mikko, taking her in, as if for the last time.  Things could go wrong. If he died, he wanted the prettiest, kindest person he had ever met to be the last thing he saw...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:20 pm

Geeze, this girl was really friendly. Or, bold. Gabe wasn't sure which one just yet but he returned her hug, a bit awkwardly, even giving her a little pat on the back. No harm, right?

He didn't think much of her offer. Maybe she was just being friendly and neighborly. "Sure...if you don't mind. You live next door?"
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:26 pm

Cindy picked up a box and nodded at Gabe's question.

Yeah, I live there with Victor. We're not together or anything just roomies. I have my eyes on another.

She brought the box inside and set it on the counter. When Gabe came in she got close to him and ran her hand up his chest.

you are looking sexy as hell. How about we break in your new home?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:29 pm

Spike wrote:
Spike downed the other orange juice and eagerly crawled into the tub. He melted into the warm water. It was amazing. And all the good smelling soaps! He wanted to use them all. He would be in that tub for a while before the water started turning cold and he got out.

He found the towels and dried off then put his tattered cloths back on but left the hood off.

Leaving the bathroom, he walked around sniffing the air and following the scent of food to the kitchen.

it smells so good!

Mike will take his time, no rush to make the doughs, as variety of potatoe, cauliflower and regular flour, and soon they will add a insect flour to the pantries...

But the first three for now and he makes a pizza half half for Raph and Jade as they would prefer it but doesn't cook it yet, one smaller one for Donniee, as his brother would prefer, that is chilling and he will and take over or one of them will when he wakes. One half each for Erica and Leo of a just under medium size cause Erica never ate a lot unless she was planning a long exhibition out of the city and had been eating even less lately, and Leo had never been a huge eater unless it was sushi or dumplings. Which he won't cook either until they show up -

And he suspects having sent texts with news of a new turtle there would be brothers and niece coming to meet! " of course! I make a wicked pizza! I made the two of us a supreme got some greens and more meats, mostly chicken." a wink over at Spike and hmmmm. " there is a few minutes left on the timer for mine and your pizza and the garlic scrolls, did you want new threads? By the way no is acceptable and we don't mind if you move around in nothing. But those look like they are going to fall off you. Leo and Erica can bring them over, they said they won't be long and would like to meet you, if you don't want they can bring clothes and go away."

Careful in tucking the other to be cooked pizzas along the bench top neatly as he finished cleaning up his dough mess.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Mikko sat next to Victor but out of the way. She held on to his hand as Hank started putting in the IV in Vic's other hand. Baxter put on gloves and got read to help in anyway he could. Hopefully helping these people would grant him a home at the farm.

Mikko was nervous too. For bother guys. She felt really bad for Wade who couldn't be put under. She had surgery when she was awake at Bishop's lab and it was not fun.

Hank administered the drugs to put Victor under. Mikko gave his free hand a squeeze

And soon the surgery was underway...
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:44 pm

Chicken? Isn't that an animal? In the lab we were told all the animals were infected and couldn't eat them. But I suppose Bishop could have lied. Still he was a little worried about eating infected chicken. Was Mike trying to kill him? Naaaaah the guy seemed really nice. Maybe it was fake chicken.

He looked at his cloths, they were dirty and ragged. New ones would be great!

I would like new cloths. Thank you He said with a little smile. He was also excited to meet everyone else, though being shy as he was he was also nervous. But if everyone was as nice as Mike he was sure he would love it here.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:29 pm

After sterilizing her hands and glowing up, Lexi prepared the instruments that would be needed for the procedures and assisted with anesthesia and anything else that Hank imor Baxter woukd need. She hoped it worked for Victor and wished it could spare Wade of the discomfort he was about to experience...

Victor held to Mikko's hand as if it were his lifeline as the anesthesia slowly started working. He did NOT want to be awake for this. Like Mikko, Bishop had conducted numerous experiments and operations while he was fully awake to feel it all. Fortunately he would be spared this time. His eyelids fluttered beneath the weight of the drugs and he soon slipped into the bliss of unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:38 pm

Hmmmm a lot of the food info was covered in the info pack, because Leo insisted on not making the same mistakes as Bruce and his hotel.

Total honesty, people knew where their food came from and why and how. Also medicines, the buildings and... well everything.

Soooo he was beginning to suspect the new guy either didn't or couldn't read. Which was cool not all that arrived could so no shame.

So instead Mike will encourage Spike to ask questions if he had them. " Bishop is a smart guy, but also cruel and untrustworthy. He is partly right a lot of animal species were lost. Those that survived and thrived are those that live in remote far away places and or evolved becoming quicker, smarter, stronger, stealthier and or are breed to be. ShellCity had taken in many a farmer from all over and some managed to keep a couple of animals going. We have chickens and ducks, a ally of ours has chickens and geese. We have goats, they have cattle. We have a good supply of meat. If you have need of more, fresh meat or blood and even human we have a small donated willingly supply of that too." he adds smiling and gesturing Spike over as he texts Leo and Erica to bring the guy some new clothes to choose from. " don't be shy to ask me anything." encouragingly taking their pizza out of the over as soon as the timer goes off and after gently shaking and sliding the perfect crust pie onto a cutting board placing hot tray on stove top to retrieve the garlic scrolls. " very hot but ready when you are just blow on bits before buying." he advises selecting a large knife and slicing the pizza up after shaking scrolls onto the bread board too and putting Erica and Leo's pizza in the over and setting timer.

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hank McCoy

Hank McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:40 pm

They would have to cut into the guys at the same time so that they could take one heart out and immediately put the new heart in. Just a quick switch. Baxter worked on Victor with Lexi's help, while Hank and Mystique opened up Wade.

Wade took it like a champ, biting back the pain. Hank made sure he went quick and soon Wade was flat lined.

Mikko watched on and cringed a little when Wade died. She knew he would come back but it was still hard to watch. She did care for the guy after all.

Now the difficult part came, Putting Wade's heart into Victor. Soon all hands were on Victor, keeping him alive, Mikko's blood may be needed to help him heal, but Baxter worried how Victor would react to her blood. They might have to strap him down to the bed...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:50 pm

Wade blissfully pased away. It would only be for an hour or so though. He stepped into the darkness that was Death's space and greeted her with a hug and a smooch. They were both happy to be together but knew that it was only temporary.

Wade had a lot to talk about but first he had a request.

While I got you here. I was wondering if you could give Mikko her immortality back. I know it's a lot to ask, but can't get back with her if she grows old and dies on me.

Death rolled her eyes. It was kind of cute how much he pined for Mikko and a little sad. Who says she'll want to get back with you? Looks to me her new favorite guy is Victor.

Wade waved that off. pffft I can win her over. But I need her alive for that and. I like Gabe, don't want to be a homewrecker so I have to wait for him to die.

Why not just kill him? Death asked.

Because I don't think that would win me any brownie points. Come on, Love. Do this for me.

Death sighed. She loved Wade and wanted him to be happy, but feared that Mikko would only break his heart, still she would do this for him. Ok, Wade. It's done. She wont age and she wont die...Unless she loses her heart. That will not grow back like yours. It's the best you're going to get.

Wade squeezed Death happily. I'll take it! Thank you. So with that out of the way, we have some time to you know...bow chicka bow wow...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:54 pm

So Cindy wasn't with Victor and had a thing for someone else? This girl was just telling him everything, but then she made her intent very clear. He was taken aback by her boldness and felt put on the spot...

"I'm ...married..." He reminded her...
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:55 pm

Spike just nodded but was still unsure. Still he was sure that Mike wouldn't give him anything that would hurt him. In the little time he knew Mike Spike already trusted him. He was a fellow turtle after all! There was no way he would poison Spike.

And did he say there was human avalable to eat? Spike wrinkled his nose at that. He would not need any human meat or blood.

Ok. Sorry I have so many questions. Everything is so new to me. And...I'm sure you have most things explained in those papers but...No one taught me to read. I'm lucky I know how to speak! And that's only thanks to some of the nicer nurses. I was created as food. Because the meat was all infected Bishop was creating beings to use as meat. I was the only turtle. I can heal. But not well. That's where all the scars came from, Pieces taken from me to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:58 pm

I remember you saying something about that. But she's not here. I bet she's whereever Victor is. They seem close. How about we get close?

Cindy was not shy and she was no stranger for going after what she wanted. And now she wanted Gabe.

She gave him a little smile and softly kissed his lips. If he pushed her away she would back off, for now. But she wouldn't give up.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:08 pm

Flag wanted to be helpful, but the moment Victor was cut open and his heart extracted, he almost lost all of his composure. The scent of his blood was triggering. His eyes were glowing and it took everything he had to refrain from going after the implanted and horribly bruised still beating heart...

He quickly covered his nose with his shirt and quietly excused himself from the lab. Maybe it was time to partake in some of the meat they had gotten from Sanctuary. Hopefully he would be able to check in on things when Victor and Wade were cleaned up and awake...
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:21 pm

The transplant would indeed prove difficult and not without complications. Victor's heart was in fact badly bruised from the tracker. The device had been so deeply embedded inside of the organ and every beat caused tissue damage that was constantly trying to heal itself...

Even as it was removed, Vic's heart still beat, still tried to sustain life, until it couldn't any longer. With it's last beat, Victor akso flatlined, even after Wade's heart was inserted and the arteries reconnected. Lexi's eyes went wide with panic and she began massaging Wade's heart, trying to get it to beating...
Back to top Go down
Hank McCoy

Hank McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:26 pm

Wade was already healing. His ribs and wound closing so thankfully Hank didn't have to worry about him.

Hank thought things were going well for Victor too but then Victor flatlined and Hank went into panic mode. As did Mikko.

With her insistence Baxter quickly hooked her up to an IV and started a blood transfusion. The hope was that Mikko's blood would help the new heart start beating. But with Victor's chest still opened it would require a lot of blood and some prayers.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:40 pm

...but Gabe didn't react. God, how he wanted to rip Cindy's clothes off and fuck her right then and there, but he couldn't mess up that terribly again...

Rejecting Cindy was fucking hard! She was beautiful and he was a male whore, but...he loved Mikko. Cindy would be nothing more than a one night stand...

"I like you, but...I can't do this to my wife. And yeah, she is close to Victor...and that is where she's at right now. They're tryin' to get that shit out if his heart."
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Cindy let the kiss linger as long as Gabe allowed. But it seemed that he was committed to his wife, for now anyway. She gave him one last little kiss before backing off.

Oh good! I feel bad for the guy having to go through that. I need to get my tracker out too. Well...while we wait why don't we have some beers. It's been a long time since I had a drink and spotted some liquor in the fridge back home. Maybe you have some in your fridge.

She walked over to the fridge and sure enough there was some strong moonshine waiting for them.

She poured them each a glass and handed him his.

Cheers! To our future. Which I hope mine has more of you in it.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:59 pm

Mike waves away the apology. " A lot of people of all kinds come here, can't read, can barely speak, cannot write. And we don't force you to learn, if you wish to there is lessons you can go to, or request private tutoring. There is nothing to be sorry for dude, and most certainly not about having questions, ask away. Eat but take it easy if you haven't had much variety in food before, good bites, chew thoroughly and just give your tastebuds and stomach time to adjust, I kept our pizza light of flavour for a supreme baring that in mind, and that you may not have had the opportunity to try out many foods." so no Spike shouldn't be sick from the new foods unless he doesn't heed Mikey's advise.

And there is a knock at the door so he gestures at the scrolls and pizza again, " that will be Erica and Leo, I'll go get it but first... sorry to hear that man, and I promise we won't butcher you in pieces or a whole unless you give us express permission to do so upon death. A few of our human and... less human folks choose that for when they die and that's why we have a small supply for those that might need that kinda food, organs, blood, and the like. thanks for sharing your story about those scars man... most of mine are from ninjitsu practice and battles." he admits moving to the door to open and shoo Erica and a arm loaded with bundles of clothes Leo in. " Leo and Erica are here! and come on you two - by the way I want another song... that was... I cried a little." because Leo had arms full and couldn't swat him so he puts his arm around the little lovely womans shoulders and leads her in with big brother trailing behind. " Spike, this lady is Erica, and that is one of my big brothers and her turtle." yes being playful to hopefully ease any shyness in Spike.

Erica smiles and nods, " We might be able to sing something Mikey, hello and welcome Spike." slipping out from under Mikey's arm offering a hand for a shake whilst Leo moved a little to the side to place the bundles of options for clothes on a stool at the bench and will offer his hand next.

" Yes welcome to ShellCity."
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:01 pm

At first, it seemed their efforts would be futile, but just when it seemed like all hope was lost,  Wade's heart began to beat in Victor's chest. Faint at first, but slowly picked up rhythm. With a sigh of relief, Lexi finished up and began closing his sternum, then his chest...

He was breathing, his heart beating, hopefully the guy was out of the woods. They needed to make sure Mikko was taken care of, too. Her blood had jumpstarted Victor's heart. Hopefully his body could handle the rest, so Lexi disconnected the transfusion line.

"You okay?" She asked Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:06 pm

Mikko and the others collectivly breathed a sigh of relief when Victor's new heart started beating.

Mikko smiled and nodded. I'm good.

Hank finished patching Victor up and wrapping him in bandages. Baxter did little to actually help but he felt good about being part of saving someone. it was a much better feeling than what he had been doing.

Once Mikko was unattached to Victor she stood up and walked over to Wade. He was looking good. The color was coming back to his face and it was obvious he would be fine. So she went back over to Vic sitting on the edge of his bed. She would wait there until he woke up.

Mystique cleaned up and excused herself to tell Rick that everything looked good so far.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:08 pm

Okay, maybe there would be no harm in being friends and having a few shots of moonshine. It had been a long day, after all. He took a seat on the couch and accepted the glass of moonshine.

It seemed that she really liked him. That was kinda sweet. He returned the toast and took a long swig of the alcohol, wrinkling his nose at the taste....

"That shit hits."
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:10 pm

Cindy sat next to Gabe and sipped her own drink. The drink caused her to shiver a bit.

Yeah. That's a taste you gotta get use to.

She took another sip and leaned her head on Gabe's shoulder. You smell really good.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:13 pm

Spike shook everyone's hand happy to meet them. He eyed the cloths. He would be going through them soon but first food! Actual real food! He took a little bite just to taste at first. It was amazing! better than the orange juice.

He took a bigger bite and had to remind himself to actually chew.

This is good! I didn't know things like this existed. I can't wait to try other foods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next