Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) Empty
PostSubject: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 5:53 pm

Gabriel returned Ezra's hug, giving him a tight squeeze. "You don't have to worry now." He released him and ruffled his hair. "Three months will pass quickly, and I'm sure Flag will let you visit." At least he hoped anyway...

His attention shifted to Mikko. He wanted to hug her, but the throbbing in his mending hand was a reminder that she wasn't exactly thrilled with him.

He spared her a lopsided grin. "Looks like I get to stick around. I know I need to thank you for that. Flag says it's because of Vic, but I know he said what he said ...for you. So, thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 7:24 pm

Flag had to do a double take seeing Rhea. The woman looked like a more manly version of Victor. She had a lot of his features, but more 'built'. He looked behind him to where Vic was sitting, oblivious and tending to his adopted daughter, then back at Rhea.

Remembering his manners, he offered her a hand shake. "We've had our own run ins with the Reapers. I was hopin' they had died out by now.. " They couldn't get that lucky.

"You just need a place to rest, or a place to call home?"

Harley had not been happy with the outcome. She wanted Gabriel gone, but maybe it would be okay to give the guy a second chance. She plopped down next to Victor, smiling down at the little one before looking at her friend.

"You feelin' better?"

Victor spared her a soft smile and nodded. "Still tired and sore, but much better. Thank you."

Harley leaned back in her chair. "If Gabe gives you a hard time, let me know and I'll beat 'im up. You coulda had him kicked out, you know."

Vic chuckled at her offer, but shook his head as he got quiet again. "I know, but that guy wouldn't survive out there. I know he hates me, but..I couldn't put Mikko and Ezra through that. Letting him stay was the right thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 7:33 pm

That grin still made her melt. Mikko smiled back and hugged Gabe tightly.

I'm glad you get to stay.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 7:37 pm

We have tomatoes, mushrooms, tring to get pineapple to grow but no luck yet. If you need protein there are some meal worms. They're not back. Kinda crunchy.

Don walked back to his house with Mike.

Once home he switched on the light, it did him no good but knew that Mike still had to see.

I have water or liquor.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 7:39 pm

To live. But I understand if you don't have the means to feed more mouths.

The farm seemed like an interesting place. She noticed Rocky and the turtles. And Digger had explained to her that there were werewolves and vampires and zombies there but they were all just trying to live normal lives.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 8:48 pm

Indeed, resources were hard to come by but Flag wasn't one to turn someone away if they didn't seem to pose a threat. She didn't smell like a threat.

"We have room. As long as you're not lookin' to cause trouble. If you have any weapons, I'll have to ask that you relinquish them until we get to know you..." Hopefully she understood that he wanted to keep his people safe.

"You ..uh...don't have a long lost brother, do you?" Because the similarities between her and Victor were uncanny. Unfortunately so little was known about Victor and his life before the lab.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:00 pm

Gabe welcomed the hug, wrapping his arms around her and gave her a squeeze. God, how he missed this. It was dangerous. Being this close to her and in her arms made him realize just how hard it would be to let her go....but he had to. She wasn't his anymore. That chapter of his life was over, but it was so painful to turn the page.

"Me too." It took everything he had to let her go, but he finally did so. She smelled different. Like a mixture of the Screamers and Victor. She really did belong to Victor now, though she would always have a huge piece of his heart.

"You look happy. I couldn't see that before. Maybe you'll send me an invite to your big day."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 11:43 pm

And Shell City had all that and more. He snorts a little. It's like Don forgot a lot of their protein was bugs these days, had been for a long time. " I send you heaps of stuff, do you get to use it much? I send coffee and juices... Waters fine thanks." and biscuits and crackers and whatever else Donnie used to like. He can see the box he sent with Raphie the day of the hatching night!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 2:49 pm

Mikko grinned at that. She reached up and ruffled his wavy hair.

You could be my maid of honor.

Wade was rocking back and forth on his feet and Lucky was looking bored.

You go get settled back in. Don't have too many wild parties.

With that she turned on her heels and headed back to Victor and Harley.

Harley. You, Ally and me need to go wedding dress shopping soon.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 7:12 pm

Gabe doubted he would be having many wild parties. He would simply be trying to get by for the next 3 months. He watched as Mikko left and spared Ezra a small smile.

"You stay outta trouble while I try to stay out of trouble." And he looked to Wade. "Guess you're my guard?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 7:20 pm

That I am! Let's get you two home.

Wade headed outside and Lucky followed. They would be lead to Gabe's house and then Wade would go back to Jose. He didn't think he needed to actually watch the house while Gabe was home. And he planed on helping Gabe do his work around the farm, after all it wasn't like Wade was all innocent.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Harley was afraid that Vic's niceness would someday get him killed, but she tried to keep that to herself. She was still feeling a little bitter over the whole Gabe thing, but her mood lifted when Mikko mentioned dress 'shopping'...

"Ooooh, that sounds like fun! One good thing about the apocalypse is we don't have to pay for anything!"
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT
Yoshi Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 8:30 pm

He had finished his meal, and as quietly as he could with his bulk he hopped from the ruins of the building were he had stashed the zombie scream carcasses he had and now didn't, coming to land near his mother, listening to her, the song familiar and still made him happy, filled, he rattles a soft pleased sound in his throat a few times, then a joyous roar and rush of his fire breath -

Erica laughs, there was nothing here and unless she missed some on lurking in shadows watching her now as she flips and carefully lands on her son's shoulders, slipping a leg over him, unburnt by the fire even if she had to pat out the small flame that lite on the end of her bow.

He turns his head to make sure she is good before he launches back into the air athe wyverns with them following into the sky, turning for ShellCity.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 2:27 pm

No weapons and no brother. That I know of. All I need is food, a bed and a place to work out. Got to keep these muscles in shape. Rhea told Flag while flexing her arms.

She relaxed and gave a sideways smile.

It's really nice to finally meet some sane people.

Digger chimed in with a chuckle. She thinks we're sane people.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 2:29 pm

yes! and with any luck I can find something a little more my style. I'm thinking something red.

Mikko was excited to go dress 'shopping' with the girls. She would have to hide her dress from Vic though. He couldn't see it until the wedding.

Ready to go home and finally rest? She asked Vic.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 4:01 pm

And thank you so much for that. it all comes in handy. I still have coffee and some of the dried fruits.

Don pourd them both a glass of water.

I hope you sending me stuff doesn't take away from Shell city too much. I want you guys to have enough too.

But Don knew that Mike wouldn't send what he couldn't. It was just a means to make conversation.

So little brother. Are you and the island girl an official thing?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 6:19 pm

Mikey wants to fussily take over, but he knows from conversations with Leo and annoying Raphie for every darned detail every time the older brothers visit Donnie that it is best to let him do things. Both to know he can, and of course he can! But also for the more practice in doing so.

So even if he wants to he doesn't and makes it easier to find him to give him the water by being deliberately noisy with his movements, because they had to be, especially Leo, if Leo is making a noise and you hear it he meant for it to happen. Their ninjas it's a occupational hazard!

So when there is a water and it comes his way he will sip. After a silent sniff though. Jumbas waters filtration is top notch. Especially as they live with water beings now too. And he trusts Flag to have thought of it too and have it covered but still.

" Leo put me in charge of the food stuffs, from growing, to harvest to store to cook and beverages and exchange with Lilo and O'Hana of course we have plenty, even after the bug attack we had good stores to start over and of course Shen had come home so she helped boost things a bit, but we can't rely on her all the time we need to know how to cultivate ourselves." is he boasting a little? Of course. He is proud of his work. And it's a good thing that they had plenty to share and wanted to with Flag. He chews on a thought then adds. " Shen and Yoshi met some vampires in another country, can't say where but they had brought back some called blood beaters apparently that vampire hadn't had human blood for many year, says it's fatty and you don't know where it's been... I have the samples and am working on a ummm vegan version if you wanna call it that..."

And a shuffle, he can open up to Donnie about Lilo and her request, suuuurely. But he starts it off with a playful flirty denial, " Hey I ain't Leo no gorgeous little queen is going to lock me down." it's a bluff, if Lilo wanted more than she was asking he was sure he would have been just as happy to do that as much as he is also delighted with what she offered already.

Alright, will see if Donnie thinks it's a bad idea. " Lilo does want little Miksters of her own though." it said playfully puffed up tones, as if Lilo could want no other but his kids of course! -  but he is seeking brotherly advice on the matter, and even with the distance that had been between them mostly due to himself Mike is sure Donnie could tell he is looking to be advised.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 7:45 pm

Don grinned at that.

Keeping you busy uh? That's good though, and as for little Mikeys running around that's a scary image. he joked.

But I bet they would be very adorable. It still amazes me that two different species can have children. I suppose mother nature finds away. I think Jade wants kids too. But Ezra isn't thrilled about them. So I hope that doesn't break them up. They are good together.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 7:50 pm

Sane. Flag also smirked at that. His group was anything but, but compared to other places, he could see how she would get that impression.

"We do have a gym. Nothin' too fancy. Chris took pride in turning one of the houses into a gym. I can give you a tour and show you to a house..."

Harley was excited about dress hunting, but she noticed Flag with the new woman, and the girl was flexing for HER husband!! Oh, Harley was NOT happy about that! She pushed herself up and headed over to them, putting herself in between Flag and the newcomer.

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet'cha!" And she offered the girl a hand shake. "I'm sure Digger can show you around...or, I could..." Yeah, maybe interrogate her....

Ally was also excited about going out and looking for a dress for Mikko. Unlike Harley, she was not concerned about her husband being so close to a new woman. Unlike Harley, she trusted her man.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 7:58 pm

Mikko seemed excited about having an outing with the girls to look for a dress. It made Vic happy. He still couldn't believe that Mikko was his. It all seemed like a dream.

He nodded at her question and slowly stood with the little one in his arms. "Rest, huh. So that's what we're calling it these days." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 8:01 pm

Rhea was taken aback by Harley's eagerness. But she took Harley's hand and gave it a firm shake.

Rhea, and yeah you can show me around. Everyone seems so friendly here and the guys are cute.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 8:03 pm

Mikko grinned at that. She leaned up and kissed his lips.

Yer so naughty. she lightly spanked him and took his hand ready to leave and head home for some fun.

Lorelei was happily sucking on her paceifier and watching her parents. a hand reached up to grab a strain of Vic's hair.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 8:19 pm

Mikey manages not to snort. " whatever makes Jade happy... And yes busy, love it! I get to play with food all day... And entertainment too, getting that radio channel set up."

There is a laugh at the thought of adorable scary Mikelings on the loose. " Yeaaaah Jumba did say it was most likely a fluke Erica was able to have Leo's kids, but probably cause at the time she had recently miscarried before she found our brother, and um... well being our mutagen is designed to be a cure all, what Leo gave her when she seduced him for baby gravey the mutagen fixed her inner injuries and made it happen. Well from what I understood of what the alien said, pretty sure he used terms that went in one ear hole and out the other.." Well all that was true. From what they knew of how Leo and Erica became entangled and her history before that Hotel. And so technically all true.

He just leaves out that Erica isn't and has never been human. She just looks it.

For her safety Leo is adamant about that secret, and so if Leo wants to share that with Donnie one day up to him.

Donnie could probably hear the mischievous grin Mikey had now though. " Soooo you think it's a cool idea yeah? Have Jumba help me and Lilo have enough Mini Mike's to give Raphie nightmares... Right? I mean I don't think we'll be a married couple like our big bro and his lovely lady but we'd make great co parents."

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 5:22 am

Shen is finished! And sees Jumba heading to Spikes so joins him!

The guy had a trolley of stuff so she assumed it was for the radio station. Nice!

She knocks and calls out to Spike who it is. Small chit chat with Jumba. It was difficult having to try making eye contact with him, all four eyes!

Much easier with Pleakley and his one eye.
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 5:58 am

Off shore and hidden Sprout Juniour was growing, becoming its own island. A jungle island. The Siren's guarded the work being done. All in secret. No one but they, Leo and Erica know of this place.

Ryn is back in Shell City today and will probably visit Shen and Spike in a bit or they will her. For now just resting after the long swim back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next