Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike

Spike

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 5:07 pm

Spike listened intently. He was fasanated by it all. He was still nervous about using the computer, worried he would some how break it. But he doesn't voice that. He wanted them all to think he was quite capable of this new task given to him.

He returned Shen's hand squeezes but soon let go of her hand to get a closer look at everything.

He smiled at Shen. You'll be my first guest right. Or better yet run the station with me all the time.

He really liked Shen. and wanted her to be a part of this with him. It seemed like such a big deal and it was! He would broadcast to Shell city and other cities as well.

I think I got everything. I just hope I don't make a mess of things or make a fool of myself. But you never know till you try!
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 5:11 pm

Dieair walked with Raph excited to hold the little ones. Back in her world she had never fooled with the children too much, always too busy. But she loved kids, and loved watching them play and learn how to fight and be the warriors the kingdom would look up to.

She knew this world was a bit different. But they still needed warriors to fight the evils of this world. and the kids were old enough, and if allowed, Dieair would love to teach them how to fire a bow and arrow. She knew that the turtles had the fight lessons on lock down.

But they were still small yet and she was ready to give them all the cuddles they could handle. Sometimes she wanted her own child. She never told Raph figuring it was an inpossablity. Plus they were getting up in age. It wouldn't be fair to a child to have such an old mother.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 5:18 pm

So Flag was taken. Shame. Rhea walked with Harley and greeted everyone with a smile. SOme gave her funny looks or asked if she had a brother. She didn't and didn't understand why the question kept coming up.

There's lots of protean powder around and I always try to stay in top shape. It's kept me alive this long. I'm from a little all girl community called the amazons. We were hit pretty hard by the screamers They wrecked everything and the noise got the attention of others. Most lives were lost. I escaped obviously, when I went back no one was there so I've been looking for a new place.

From a distence Rhea heard her name being called. She looked over and saw Jose running to her.

I thought everyone was dead! Jose told her as she gave Rhea a hug.

Rhea returned the hug. So did I. Is there any others here?

Jose sadly shook her head. But I see you met Harley! She's the coolest chick here.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 6:00 pm

Mikey will help where needed, but for most part shows he trusts Donnie, and all his capabilities by being led out of the home and towards the gate, smiling. " Good, she misses you too ya know." it was true, and Leo's woman always encouraged them to remain close.

Leo's women, cause gosh darn Shen had been right in telling him to get over himself and talk to Donnie, spend time with him.

He waves at Erica seeing her there, and also - hah! " Flag! Hey dude, can I bend ya over here for a tick?" waving at the Farms leader to come join them, if not that's cool no biggy it's a friendly wave over no pressure.

Of course Mike was usually friendly with everyone.

Erica thanked the guards, and the tall stocky fellow that let her in gets a second thanks, she doesn't request to be led anywhere, can see the two turtles coming so just waits inside the gate, moving a bit off to the side so not in the way of course.

Taking in new faces that she can see from here and when Mike and Donnie are close enough greeting them, " Hello Mike, Hello Donatello, your looking well, handshake or hug?" She always offers cause she knows not everyone wants hugs all the time. There is a fond amusement in her tone, glad to see Mike just hanging out with Don. And she is sure she knows why... or more of who finally told Mike to go make nice with his brother.

Mike rolls his eyes at her look.

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Mon May 01, 2023 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 6:34 pm

Shen grins, " You'll be okay, I will help and who ever or all if you like of all these people found that can help will help too." she reassures, reminding Spike gently, not to rush himself with this, and yes she had his shell. And to take a look at the pictures of a range of people in ShellCity to have different segments of the radio station to host. Yes it meant getting out and knowing some of these folks. But hey she will go with if he wants her to, whenever he wanted to, again no rush.

She makes no promises on all the time but some and most, yes.

She really liked Spike, his company and the acceptance at trying new things. And very pleased he chose to give this a go, even if in the end he finds it's not his fit, still he'd have tried. " Sooo wanna try a few songs?" Jumba grins and nods, If Spike choose to color song lists to mood which was probably easier to remember than genre he gestures for the youth to press a color square on the screen, red for angry, blue for peaceful, grey for sad, flirty pink, peppy green, happy yellow, scared white etc etc to try it out. Of course they will have to add more music to it as more are recovered or written, but there is quite a selection already. All the young turtle guy had to do was pick a color and press the square and a randomly selected song under that mood will play.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 9:41 pm

Flag was about to gather the kids and take them home when he noticed Mike waving him over to where he stood with Donnie and Erica. He approached, inwardly happy to see that Mike had visited his brother. And Erica? Maybe the trial had brought them out, or maybe other things. Whatever the case, he offered Mike a handshake, and Erica...

"Good to see you two. How are things at Shell City?"

The twins and Blaze had followed their dad, Blaze tugging on Flag's pants leg to be picked up, which he did.  Star stayed back, a bit shyly, but River walked up to Erica and smiled up at her. "Did you come to watch us chop Gabe's head off?"

Flag was a little taken aback by River's comment. The girl must have heard Digger teasing about such an execution, or her imagination had came up with the scenario.

"River. We're not choppin' Gabe's head off..."  A quiet chuckle, but there was a little concern that she sounded so enthusiastic about something so brutal.

His attention returned to their guests. "Kids."
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 9:50 pm

Vic smiled against Mikko's lips as she squeezed his ass, returning her kisses as his hands caressed her back...

"Lots of kissing, I'm down for that..." He broke from her lips long enough to remove her shirt, then caught them again in a deep kiss as he worked to remove her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor as he trailed light kisses along her jawline and neck...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 7:53 am

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Of course Mike was usually friendly with everyone.

Erica thanked the guards, and the tall stocky fellow that let her in gets a second thanks, she doesn't request to be led anywhere, can see the two turtles coming so just waits inside the gate, moving a bit off to the side so not in the way of course.

Taking in new faces that she can see from here and when Mike and Donnie are close enough greeting them, " Hello Mike, Hello Donatello, your looking well, handshake or hug?" She always offers cause she knows not everyone wants hugs all the time. There is a fond amusement in her tone, glad to see Mike just hanging out with Don. And she is sure she knows why... or more of who finally told Mike to go make nice with his brother.

Mike rolls his eyes at her look.

Mike chuckled -

Erica greeted Flag, pulling off her protective left glove to shake his offered hand. Waiting for Donnie to choose a shake or hug for himself from her and doing that. " Just a while -" Yes she had been scarce the last months of being gravid. " Thriving, thanks for asking, your community is beautiful." kneeling down to the children's level, not far as Erica is not exceptionally tall. " No, and I am glad it didn't come to that, just came to walk Mike home." she will stay down for a bit if kids have other questions, tucking her hair behind pointy tip ears.

And she doesn't know of the drama that happened, here, and the drama Ezra caused between them and his folks does not mean she would have wished death upon them.

If she had of known the drama and been asked she would have cautioned mercy.

Mike is amused. He doubts walking is how they're getting home. " I know can't wait to have half a dozen mini Mike's to sass Leo, ask Donnie endless questions and terrorize Raphie like that." he laughs, and then a tad more seriously. " Mind if I speak to just you a moment man?"  to Flag motioning with his head to step to the side a bit.

Tone suggesting it's somewhat serious but not a life and death situation.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 10:39 am

River was a little disappointed that Gabriel wouldn't be losing his head. Of course she was young and didn't fully understand what such a permanent punishment would mean.

Mikko and Vic's little wolf pup wandered up, cautiously sniffing the newcomers. River scooped up the tiny 'engineered' canine and snuggled her in her arms. The kids had already become attached to the pup, despite their parents warning that they would need to give it back. Again, the little girl smiled at Erica.

"Gabriel turned into a Wolfman and attacked Victor because he wants Mikko back. Mom said we're living a Twilight soap opera, whatever that means." Leave it to a child to keep everyone informed. Though, the incident would not be kept secret from other communities if curious what the trial had been about. Still, Flag wished the kids could have been spared of this. Unfortunately being a child in this world meant innocence couldn't last for long.

"Thanks. And thanks to everyone's help, we finally rebounded from Bishop's attack." He replied to Erica's compliment. Though, Bishop's attack had taken away something they could never get back. And that loss continued to cause issues between him and Harley. Their unborn son.

Flag ruffled River's hair, not wanting the little ones to bug Erica too much. When Mike gestured him to step away, he placed Blaze down on the ground. "You kids go play." He told them, but River wasn't quite ready to leave Erica just yet. She watched as her step-dad walked off to speak to Mike, then looked at Erica again.

"How did you get your ears like that? I want my ears to be like that, too!"

Blaze was busy trying to find the coolest rock he could. Finally settling on one that was smooth and exceptionally blueish gray, he walked over and handed it to Erica, because that's what you did for pretty ladies!

Flag had stepped aside with Mike, out of earshot of the others. Whatever Mike had to say seemed serious and he had obviously wanted to discuss it away from the others.

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 10:47 am

Raph and Dieair were pointed in Leo's direction. Seeing his older brother laden with babies earned a soft smile from the usually stone expressioned turtle. He was happy for his brother, and for Erica.

"I think you need a dozen more." Raph announced his arrival, taking a seat next to his brother and gesturing for Dieair to do the same.

[color=red]"You need help with 'em?"[/color[ He offered. Yeah, it was his way of indirectly asking to hold one of the little stinkers.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 1:06 pm

Dieair sat down, but quickly held out her hands to one of the babies.

May I hold one?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 1:09 pm

Mikko was quick to remove Vic's shirt. She pressed her lips against his skin. moving back up to his lips.

She then worked on removing their pants. Her excitment building. She wanted him bad...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 1:14 pm

Don greeted Erica and chuckled at River. She wasn't not a shy one.

Yes lots of drama. But hopefully its all over with now. How are the you and Leo, and the little ones! I was telling Mike that it'll be taking trips back to Shell city more often. Maybe when the little ones are older they can meet the kids here.

He was also wondering if their alien friends could give his sight back if only a little. He had refused it once before scared of the surgery, though he didn't want to admit his fear, but now he regret not taking the offer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 1:56 pm

With everything over and people going back to their homes Digger went to look for the kids.

He soon found them bothering poor Erica. He walked up greeting their guest.

River wants to be anything but herself I swear. Sweetie you are beautiful the way you are. He told her and scooped up Blaze giving his cheek kisses.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 5:03 pm

Vic assisted with the removal of their cloths, lips traveling over her skin. Even in the heat of passion he was mindful to keep from using teeth. Even if his fangs were not currently exposed, he didn't want another accident. It was hard, and times like this he wished that he was normal, but at least as things were, he would have an eternity with Mikko...or so he hoped.

His hands massaged her breasts as his lips journeyed up to meet hers once more, his own excitement building...

"Maybe we should move this away from innocent eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 5:13 pm

Mikko looked down at Lore and smiled. The baby looked back up and laughed.

Yeah don't need to tramatize her this early in life.

Mikko took Vic's hand and hurried them to the bedroom. Once there she finished removing her cloths and hopped on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 5:19 pm

Rex stood hidden in the woods outside of the farm. From his place in the trees he could see into the farm. He spotted Project X and Mikko with the baby. He watched them go into a house and figured it was now or never.

His original plan was to wait till night fall, but everyone seemed to be busy. He made his move.

Taking out the guards quietly was easy enough. Just humans with guns. and he made sure they didn't have a chance to use those guns.

He dropped down inside the farm and made a beeline to Vic and Mikko's house.

There were a few things Bishop failed to tell him. One being that Vic wasn't the only one to watch out for. That Flag would sense him, Vic would sense him Hell even Rocky had a great sense of smell. and Rex had an oder about him of dried blood and mud.

He also didn't know about the venom. But luckily Bishop had made Rex immune to the venom. mostly. It could still make him sick. slow him down.

But Rex didn't have any of that on his mind. For him, he was invincable. He could take on anyone. and right now he had a job to do.

He quietly slipped into the house and found Lorelei in her play pen. But as soon as the baby spotted Rex she let out a scream and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 5:45 pm

Harass her, she don't mind. Staying still and unthreatening for the pup as possible, amazed but not forcing it to accept pats if it didn't want it. And nodding at Flag at his response, maaaaybe studying his face a moment and recognising there was pain, but not asking, amused by River filling her in, responding appropriately she felt with a gasp and oh no face, accepting the pebble from Blaze, " I see, well then sorry I missed it all, and I am sure Gabe will be making up for his mistakes, and I was born with these ears, yous are mega cute, don't want to change those. Ooooh thank you for this, it is very pretty, and smooth, soooo smooth." meeting each child's eyes and chuckling when Digger came over.

And whilst he had cut in she has a moment to answer Don's question, she will touch his hand to let him know as she is still down here level with kiddos as Mike steps aside with Flag, " Leo and I are doing great, health and partnership wise, our new babies are strong, I am glad you would like to visit more often, all my kids do and will adore their Uncle Don."

Mike grins not moving to far as it's not a secret private thing, just an idea and is mostly for Flag to know of to start with, so he relaxes into it " Nothing too bad, look, I and a few others were thinking of trying to cultivate a large melon or maybe a coconut type food that can be grown that would satisfy the need for blood and I wanted to ask if you would be willing to be a guinea pig when I have samples to try -"
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:24 pm

Vic was hoping for a little distressing, but that was not to be. He had managed to slide on top of Mikko, covering her with kisses when he picked up on the threatening scent of the intruder. He had already pushed himself up, giving Mikko an apologetic but concerned look as he slid back into his black jeans... then Lorelei screamed!

Victor wasted no time sprinting to her room and plowed into the would be kidnapper, slamming him hard against the wall. He held him pinned, eyes glowing yellow as he glared at the man...

"Who are you?! Why are you in our house?!"

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:43 pm

Leo is laughing, he would churr loud, if he were in water it was vibrate the water, and when he pauses adorably his four infants are trying their little new hearts out to churr as loud as he did - and it's so stinking cute!

And maybe it's funny to see him being so amused by something so simple. He doesn't mind if he is giggled at though, and grins, sitting up big hands carefully catching his babies to his plastrons. " Hey I ementioned something similar to Erica and she said if we can figure out how I can lay the eggs then she is all for it." brightly! Chuckling - though Erica wanted more he knew. He was the one hesitating because he wanted to give her time to heal from being gravid and laying, and these ones time to grow a bit as they had done with Yoshi and Shen. And according to Jumba Erica is not aging like a human she has many many many years left to have more kids with him if that's what she wants. In dragon years she is barely early twenties! And affecting his aging too!

But he doesn't tell them that!

Instead he grins and slips the little tourmaline coloured son, Meora into his Uncle Raphs arms to hold. " You better sort that little sassy shell out." it's playful but the infant is blinking his huge orange as Mike's bandana eyes up at his uncle's face and smiling, more turtle like then his sister's, much like his brothers Yoshi and Djula.

And a nod at Dieair, carefully slipping into her hold, Roen, the small tufts of her already thick red hair. She is energetically waving about her little fists and kicking her little feet, more 'human' like her sisters Loila and Shen. " how are you both doing?!" nuzzling Liola and Djula in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:44 pm

Blaze melted into Digger's arms and River smiled at her dad, shrugging her shoulders. She still wanted elf ears. Being just a plain old human was boring!

"Well maybe someday I'll have fangs."

Star rolled her eyes, finally braving a step closer to Erica. She knew who the woman was and knew she was a friend, but she was more reserved and shy than her siblings. "Not even dad wants fangs." She told her sister.

Flag listened to Mike's proposal, giving it some thought. Honestly, there was nothing to lose, so why not? He finally gave a nod. "Yeah, I'll be your guinea pig. If it curbs the hunger, will be worth it. I'm not a fan of feedin' on the livin' or havin' to deal with Sanctuary for blood and... meat.." He managed to answer before the scent of the slaughtered guards hit him full force, then the stench of the intruder....

He shot a look at Digger... "There's a threat, get the kids inside and more guards at the gate!" He instructed. He knew that Erica and Mike could hold their own, so rushed off, using the intruders scent to guide him to Mikko and Victor's place...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:46 pm

Mikko was confused as to why Vic stopped, but then heard her daughter screaming. She threw an oversize shirt on and ran out the room to Lorelei. Vic had some stranger pinned against the wall so she picked up the baby and held her protectively.

Rex just grinned at Vic's aggression.

Bishop sent me to grab the kid. Think I'll take your chick too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:49 pm

Digger didn't bother asking questions. There was an unknown danger and the kids were his first priority. He put Blaze on his shoulders and scooped up the girls. He headed to the farm house with the kids passing Harley and the girls on the way.

Flag said someone got through the gates. Come inside with me and the kids. I still need to find Ally.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:53 pm

Dieair carefully took the little one in her arms and held her close. She smiled down at the infant.

So full of energy. She's gonna be a little fighter. and we are good. Though I admit I am having a bit of baby fever.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:55 pm

Rhea slammed her fist into her hand.

I'm up for a fight. Got to put these muscles to good use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next