Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 9:14 pm

Mikko walked in the woods looking for anyone dumb enough to be in the woods as well. She was followed closely by a few screamers that stood in the trees. She felt better having the creatures with her. If she couldn't take down the person they could help.

But she been walking for a while and so far nothing.

She sat on a tree stump taking a break from walking and rubbing her feet. Her peaceful moment was interupted by a gun shot and a pain that ripped through her arm. Mikko looked around but didn't see anyone. Another shot rang out hitting her in the leg as she got up to run.

The shooting caused the screamers to rage and go after the shooter. A lone Reaper looking for women. But seeing Mikko he would bring her back dead or alive he was sure to get brownie points from the boss. But he didn't expect the screamers to pile on top of him.

Mikko heard the man scream and slowly his screams died out. She stopped running and went back following the screamers to the man. She reconized the guy from the Reapers prisons.

Good job, babies. She chimed patting them on the head. She then joined them in a meal as her arm and leg started to heal. Maybe she didn't have to tell Vic about this. Didn't want him to worry.
Back to top Go down
Project HEL

Project HEL

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 10:40 pm

Mikko wasn't alone in the woods. HEL'S scent could not be detected and she moved quietly, watching Mikko and the screamers from a distance. The woman had been in these woods long enough to have witnessed Thorn with the woman, and Victor trying to interviene. It seemed this area was the home of the immortals she had been designed to kill. Her venom potent enough to kill them all, yet immune to that of the vampires and werewolves...

She detected the babies that grew inside of Mikko. If she attacked, she could take out three in one strike, but it was not the time...
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 3:58 pm

Flag had returned home, and after receiving attitude from Harley for taking care of situations off duty, began helping pick up after breakfast. He had no way of knowing that Troy had went to Digger hoping for a different result.

When the knock came at the door, Harley sighed and gave him a look, a stern reminder that he was needed home today. Digger was in charge. While Flag did enjoy being able to relax a little, the leader in him found it hard not to stress over situations that he may not be made aware of.

Seeing that it was the Turtles, he opened the door. Blaze also greeted the guests, holding up the stick figure drawing he had been working on and offering it to Mike.

"Don, Mike.." Flag greeted with a nod. "Come in."

Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:37 pm

The trip home was mostly quiet. Thorn wasn't much for small talk, and Vic respected that. Vic could tell that Thorn was lost in thought. Probably silently stressing over what would happen once Aaron and Negan met with Flag. Maybe he should give Flag a heads up, but the guy was off duty. That meant he would have to talk to Digger. He had nothing against the guy, but he had a feeling the human did not fully trust the immortals that lived there, and he had picked up on the friction that seemed to be between Flag and Digger....

Soon they were pulling up to the gate and Vic parked the car outside where it had originally been. Stepping out of the vehicle, he picked up on Mikko's scent and the smell of blood.

"Go on inside. I'm gonna go find Mikko." Vic told Thorn.

Thorn nodded, figuring that Vic was trying to get rid of him since he had caused issues in the woods. Whatever. Approaching the gate, he looked up at Wade.

"You gonna let me in or am I banned now?" There was slight irritation in his tone, still suppressing emotions from returning the baby, having witnessed Negan's heartbreak and anger...today had been too much.

It didn't take long for Vic to find Mikko. He quietly approached, having no idea they were being watched. "Looks like the hunt was a success."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:57 pm

Mikko was just about done her meal when Vic approached. She smiled and used the dead man's shirt to wipe her face off.

Thanks to these guys. She said motioning to the screamers.

The bastard snuck up on me and shot me twice! I'm all healed now though. Me and the babies are fine. How did everything go at Oceanside?

Wade rolled his eyes at Thorn. You know that you're not banned. He opened the gate to let Thorn inside.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 5:43 pm

Thorn walked through the gates and flipped Wade off for good measure. Maybe he was paranoid, but he feared everyone had been talking while they were away. Who had told Flag? It had to have to have been someone from the Reaper's compound....

Unfortunately some people had overheard Troy and Digger and reacted with fear as they watched Thorn head back to his house. Their gasps and whispers had not gone unnoticed. He wanted to lash out at them, but that would only make the situation worse.

He headed into his house and shut the door, relieved to finally be back in his comfort zone. But how long would this last? How long before the community decided he was too much of a threat? He tried to shake those thoughts as he was greeted by the wolf pup that was quickly growing. He bent down, giving her a scratch behind the ears. The whole house smelled like cake. It was nice. It reminded him of a time before all of this, before he was a freak and the dead walked the earth...

"Smells like a dream in here.." He called out to Sam, feeling slightly uncomfortable. They had not had the chance to talk one on one since she had found out about his past. What if she had only told him what he needed to hear before he left?

Last edited by Thorn on Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 5:50 pm

That bit of information scared Victor. He checked her over, even if the wounds had healed.

"Where were you shot? Are you sure you're okay? And them?" And maybe Lexi needed to check her out to make sure they were all okay.

He frowned at her question. "Negan was understandably upset. He wants Thorn to be punished. He's coming here with Aaron to discuss that with Flag."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 5:59 pm

Mikko caught Vic in a hug and gave him a squeeze. I promise we're all ok.He got me in the arm and leg. He's one of the reapers, probably wanted to try and take me in alive.

Mikko tried to pull a leg off to give to Thorn since she doubt he had a chance to eat yet.

I hope they don't lock him up. I don't think he could handle that. Maybe everything will just blow over.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 6:02 pm

When Sam heard Thorn come in she rushed to him, catching him in a tight hug, She was so worried that Oceanside would do something to him and was happy to have him home.

She kissed him before finally letting him go.

Strawberry cake. Would you like to try some, I know it can't replace meat but it's just as juicy!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 7:59 pm

Hearing Tina's comment about Thorn caused Ally to frown. "Let's not repeat that, okay? Thorn is nice to you and that's what matters. And we will find you some posters." She reassured.

Ally had overheard, and had noticed the group of people reacting negatively towards Thorn's return. Bouncing Lorelei in her arms, she approached the group.

"What you overheard, we don't know the facts yet. Thorn hasn't bothered anyone since he's been here." She tried to defend.

One of the men grabbed his wife's hand, the anger clear on his features. "He killed a woman outside the fences. He's a danger to the women here!" Ally sighed and looked back at Digger for backup.

"He knows that hunting people from our community and those we trade with are off limits. He didn't know she was from Oceanside."

"And he'll use that excuse when he kills one of our own!" The angry man's attention then shifted to Digger.

"You have kids. What's gonna happen when he takes one of yours?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:07 pm

Seemed the cat was out of the bag. Maybe he and Troy should have spoken inside the house. Now people were scared and honestly he didn't blame them.

Look. A lot of people on this farm have done bad things. There are zombies, vampires and wolves living here. If I were to kick Thorn out I would have to throw everyone out. That wouldn't be fair. I get it though, and yes I worry about my kids and Ally.

Digger sighed. He had no idea how to handle this situation. But he couldn't go to Flag it was his day off. He rolled his eyes at the thought.

What would you like me to do? Flag has already heard about this and has allowed Thorn to stay. Want I should go behind Flag's back and toss all the immortals out?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:07 pm

Mike bows a little to Rick, it's a polite respectful gesture and he gives one to Harley too. " Sorry to intrude on family time Rick and I promise I won't be long, but I have the first batch of blood melons for testing." he says giving his box a shake...

Then a grin and balancing it all on one arm he bends so he is level with Blaze and is genuinely impressed, not just acting it, actually impressed. " That's some fine work Blaze!"
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:17 pm

Vic was still worried about Mikko, but was trying hard not to be too annoying with his overprotectiveness. Seeing that she was trying to dismember the body, he helped, figuring she was taking some back for those that had not hunted yet...

"I asked them not to lock him up at Oceanside. He's spent most of his life in labs...the CDC and Bishop's, I think being caged again would strip him of what humanity he has left. I hate to say it, but I think death would be less cruel. But, I don't think Flag would let it come to that. It was an accident."

HEL was taking in the conversation. She wanted to attack, but knew that going after these two would alert the community of her existence. She needed to get all of the immortals at once. The time was not now.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:27 pm

Once a leg and an uneaten arm was removed, she wrapped the limbs in the dead man's cloths.

Yeah but, Flag is off today. Digger is the one in charge and I have a feeling that he isn't going to be as kind as Flag would be.

Let's get back home. I can make another stew for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:29 pm

Thorn melted into Sam's embrace, slipping his arms around her and nuzzling her neck. It was the reassurance that he needed. He was starving. The hunger becoming painful. Human food would not take that away but at least it would take the edge off for a bit.

"I would love to try it." Despite the stress and worry that he was feeling, he managed a small smile. He wasn't sure if he should tell her about Oceanside. No more secrets. But, he wanted to live in this not so heavy moment for as long as it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:29 pm

Don felt bad intrupting Flag and Harley's family time. But this was pretty important. If the vampires could drink from a fruit...But, Don also knew that some on the farm wouldn't be content with fruit, they liked the hunt. Mostly Thorn and Mikko.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/t271-immortals-beginnings-about-8-months-after-years-gone-by
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40