Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+53
Spike
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
Rhea
Anton Wilson
Ezra Juvanni
Jinx
Evelyn Porter
Sam
Lexi Davis
Danny Fletcher
Troy Otto
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Thorn
Lazarus King
Death
Captain Boomerang
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Jester Quinzel
River Harkness
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Kai King
Abaddon
Baxter Stockman
Lilo and Stitch
Killer Frost
Mystique
Dwight
Project HEL
Tiny Tina
Lydia McKinnon
Owen Mercer
Sherry
Shadow
Jade Hamato
Deadpool
Lucky
Daisy Adams
Aaliyah Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Shen Hamato
Negan
Ally Black
Aaron
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Rick Flag
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) Empty
PostSubject: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:32 pm

Sam cut Thorn a large slice of cake. She placed the plate on the table.

You probably need something more than cake uh? I can see if Mikko has anything she can spare.

Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 10:19 pm

Thorn sat down at the table and and dug into the cake, savoring the Heavenly taste of its sweetness. It wasn't what he needed, but it certainly helped. When Sam suggested going to Mikko, he shook his head. He reached and pulled her into his lap, and after making short work of the cake, wrapped his arms around her.

"Mikko's pregnant. She's gonna need anything she gets for herself." He didn't want anyone to feel like they needed to hunt for him. He was more than capable, but after the slip up this morning, he wasn't sure that he would be allowed out of his home soon. But, he would take that over being locked up or killed.

He gave her a squeeze and nuzzled against her neck, comforted by her scent. It was soothing. The pulsating of blood through her veins lulling. Even in his state of hunger, she was safe. They had exchanged enough DNA and he had imprinted on her.

His stomach grumbled loudly, a reminder that cake would not sustain him. Still, he tried to ignore it because he didn't have a choice. Maybe he would sneak to the infirmary later and see if he could at least get some blood.

"Do I scare you?" He asked quietly, hoping his level of hunger wasn't making her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 10:25 pm

Vic offered to carry the goods, and slipped his free arm around Mikko as they headed back toward the gate. "Well I hope Aaron and Negan come when Flag is back on duty. I don't think Digger likes us much. Immortals I mean. And stew sounds amazing."
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 2:59 am

Soon Sam found herself on Thorn's lap. A place she loved to be. She kissed his face saving his lips for last.

Well I don't want you starving yourself.

She leaned into him wrapping her arms around him.

No, babe. You don't scare me. I feel safe when i'm with you. protected. So, how did things at Oceanside go?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:32 pm

Wade let Mikko and Vic inside. Mikko went straight to their house and got to work straight away with cooking. Taking out pots and pans and ingredients.

She didn't bother changing her cloths because cutting up the limbs would just get more blood on her.

Could you do me a favor and get Lorelei back from Ally? I know she loves the kids but I still hate dropping the baby off on her all day.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:35 pm

A bloodied Mikko and Vic did not go unnotice by Digger. Nor did the limbs Vic was holding. He shook his head.

If Flag wasn't one of them I would so talk to him about getting rid of the meat eaters.

Lorelei was now chewing the hem of her shirt watching everyone and taking everything in.

Tina raised her hand. I want to hold the baby!
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 8:13 pm

Hearing that he made Sam feel safe and protected helped alleviate some of the anxiety. And he knew that she wasn't just telling him what he needed to hear. Her words were genuine. He gave her a squeeze and nuzzled against her. He was starving, but wouldn't admit that fact. It was really too bad that Negan's wife had to die for nothing.

At her question, he frowned deeply, but knew it would come up. There was hesitation, and he wanted to tell her everything was okay so that she would not worry, but....no more secrets. She was his person. The one he could bare his soul to. The only one that could break through his walls.

"Negan's upset. But, I get it. I would murder the whole world if someone hurt you. He wants me punished. I think he's coming here with Aaron to discuss things with Flag. But... it's gonna be okay." He tried to reassure, even if he wasn't so sure himself.

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 8:25 pm

Sam laid her head on Thorn's shoulder.

Yeah, everything is going to be ok. Flag might just put you under house arrest like what he did with Gabe. I know no one here would kick you out over an accident.

She dipped a finger tip in strawberry juice and spread it on his lips before licking it off and kissing him again.

Mmmmm...strawberry kisses.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 8:37 pm

After carrying the severed limbs back to their house, Vic nodded at Mikko. He kissed her cheek and headed off to find Ally.....

As he approached, he saw Digger speaking with a small group of people who looked upset and angry. He wasn't sure what was going on, but seeing Vic approach smeared in blood from the limbs was enough to startle them even more. One of the men picked up a large stone and threw it at Victor, barely missing him...

Ally frowned at Digger. She knew he was just looking out for the community but she hated to see the immortals kicked out. She had knelt down to let Tina see the baby, but stood when the situation started getting worse...

"You fucking animal! You're probably like Thorn too...a rapist!" The angry man yelled at Victor.

Vic was taken aback by the outburst, and confused by the accusation.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 8:44 pm

Digger honestly didn't know what to do. He knew what he wanted to do, just toss em all out. Speaking of immortals, Vic soon made an appearance and all hell broke lose.

Digger stood between Vic and the crowd and put his hands up.

I don't think Vic is anything like Thorn. stop throwing shit. Everyone go home and I'll deal with this, promise.

Digger carefully reached out and took Lorelei from Ally and handed her to Vic. The farm just found out Thorn is a rapist as well as a murderer. People are a little on edge about you people. It's best you and Mikko stay indoors till I figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:03 pm

Overhearing what was going on, Harley gave a little wave and smiled at Mike and Don. It also lightened her mood seeing how excited Blaze was to see Mike.

"You two hungry? We still have plenty of pancakes." She offered.

Flag was curious about the blood melons. He was hopeful that maybe this could be the answer to their issues. If this was a success, no more killing. "I appreciate Shell City workin' on this..." Before he could say any more, he heard the commotion and from his window witnessed the man assaulting Vic...

He tried to not intervene, but Digger was obviously struggling. With a sigh, he gave Mike an apologetic look. "I'll be right back..." With that, he headed off towards the crowd, also putting himself between Vic and the crowd. "What the hell is goin' on out here?"

Harley just rolled her eyes. So much for her husband's day off. "You guys make yourselves at home. So, blood melons! When you bite into them, is it like bitin' into flesh??"

Blaze was happy!! He handed the drawing to Mike since he liked it! "I make it for joo!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:08 pm

When Flag showed up Digger gave a thumbs up.

I got everything under control. It might have got out about Thorns past. Troy told me everything. and someone must have over heard.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:17 pm

Thorn was a rapist?! Vic wasn't sure what had happened but this was upsetting information. Maybe just false allegations. He took Lorelei just as the man picked up another large rock and was about to throw again despite Digger's intervention, but then Flag showed up....

Now Digger was telling Flag something that had to do with Thorn. Vic figured it was something he wasn't supposed to hear, so he headed home....

Once inside, he headed into the kitchen and sat at the table with Lore while Mikko was busy making stew.

"Things are getting pretty heated out there. People are not liking our kind right now..." And he hesitated for a moment....

"I know Thorn actually likes you. Has he ever told you about his past?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:20 pm

Mikko had chopped up the meat and everything was boiling in the pot when Vic came back in.

She turned to him and frowned.

No. He's pretty secretive about himself. Maybe Sam knows something. Why? what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:25 pm

Angered by the man that seemed to like to throw rocks, Flag's glowing eyes locked with him and a low growl sent the group on their way. Now, his full attention shifted to Digger. So they were just broadcasting Thorn's past?

"That didn't look like a situation that was under control." He huffed, irritation in his tone.

"What, you and Troy just discuss this in front of everyone? Did you really think that was a good idea? Or did you even think?" He was really irritated that Troy had decided to take this to Digger, too. Now things were a mess.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:27 pm

I didn't know what Troy wanted to talk about when he came to me. Digger said annoyed.

And I had things under control. You are suppose to be off I'm in charge today so let me deal with shit.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:41 pm

Thorn slipped his hands beneath Sam's shirt and rubbed her back, smiling when she smeared strawberry juice on his lips, then the kiss.

He pressed a smile against her lips as he kissed her again, more heatedly.

"Mmmm, house arrest and I would be locked up with the sexiest girl I've ever seen. I'll take that punishment any day."
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:45 pm

Sam was blissfully unaware of the drama that was unfolding outside. She was on cloud nine with her man.

She returned the heated kiss breaking long enough to take his shirt off. She then moved herself so that she was facing him, straddling his lap and kissed him again. Her hands wandering over his body.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:48 pm

Vic felt bad about talking about Thorn without knowing facts, but this was Mikko. "Digger said he was a rapist." Those words felt so toxic in his own mouth.

He hesitated for a moment.... "He's...never tried anything with you, has he?" He asked, concerned. Though, he would like to think Mikko would tell him about something like that if it had happened.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:56 pm

that wasn't news Mikko was prepared for. But there had to be more to the story.

No, he never did anything with me. and why are people so angry at Thorn about something like that? I mean Lucky admitted to abusing women in the past, he even tried to get with Ally. Yet no one hates him. I think people are just scared of us. and I also think that there has to be more to the story with Thorn.

She stirred the stew, the smells filling the house.

I'll go over to his place and invite him and Sam here to eat. Then we can all talk.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 11:29 pm

Vic was relieved to know that Thorn had never tried anything with Mikko. And he agreed. It seemed that everyone was willing to move past what Lucky had done in the past, but Thorn was being hated....

"Yeah. I think it's because he is what he is."

Vic nodded, agreeing that bringing Sam and Thorn over would be a good way to talk. But, how to bring up the subject without making Thorn uncomfortable...
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 11:40 pm

Thorn eagerly helped Sam with the removal of her shirt, then her bra, catching her lips in another deep kiss as his hands slipped down to knead and massage her breasts, then down to the waistline of her pants, fumbling with the fastenings. His need for her quickly growing...

"Mmmm...we're about to wreck this kitchen..." He breathed against her lips...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 7:52 am

No one, not even those that worked hard on these Blood Melons was under any illusion they would solve all the problems.

Same, would be for the Meat Melons when they were ready for first tastes too.

Still...

It was an option. And he wave of hand at Rick's thanks paused and fluttered back to the boy and his drawing when Flag left them, Mikey wasn't insulted by the departure, he places the box of melons on the table carefully, " Thanks Harley but thats alright I ate well today - oooh! for meeee? I have something for you too..." that was not a lie per say... A glance at Donnie, if he wanted to eat Mike would definitely be all for it.

In that he had something! he always had something, Shell City had children. Many children now, and Mikey delighted in visiting the teachings of crafts and cooking to see how it was all going. And some times stop to make something himself. And earlier he had visited a group and made paper origami frogs, so that was what came out of his belt, a recycled paper frog, he knelt to show Blaze how to put it on the ground and touch the point between its paper back legs that caused it to 'hop' like a real frog. " Definitely not as pretty as this picture, I shall add it to the latest archive book I am working on." he compliments and promises, glancing up as Harley's question, " According to the one wolfvampiress who has tried them? yes and the 'blood' as it were was just like a living mammals blood, same temp, texture, taste, the flesh within will even contract and spurt the blood a bit too."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 2:20 pm

I'll go get them. Maybe the farm wont be all weird with me out there. But you know, people fear what they don't understand.

She kissed the top of Lorelei's head and then gave Vic a smooch.

I'll be right back. She said and headed to the door. Unaware that Thorn and Sam were a little busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 2:48 pm

Sam grinned and continued kissing him heatedly. She finally stood up to slip her pants off, then got on her knees between Thorn's legs and unfastened his pants before going in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Structured RPG-
Jump to: