Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+53
Spike
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
Rhea
Anton Wilson
Ezra Juvanni
Jinx
Evelyn Porter
Sam
Lexi Davis
Danny Fletcher
Troy Otto
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Thorn
Lazarus King
Death
Captain Boomerang
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Jester Quinzel
River Harkness
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Kai King
Abaddon
Baxter Stockman
Lilo and Stitch
Killer Frost
Mystique
Dwight
Project HEL
Tiny Tina
Lydia McKinnon
Owen Mercer
Sherry
Shadow
Jade Hamato
Deadpool
Lucky
Daisy Adams
Aaliyah Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Shen Hamato
Negan
Ally Black
Aaron
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Rick Flag
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:06 pm

Thorn was grateful that Sam was so accepting of his past. "Yeah, I think she was sent to get rid of us. Maybe she doesn't remember who she was... like Vic."

It sounded like food had arrived. He nodded and gave Sam a squeeze. "I would go with you but I dunno if I'm back on house arrest now that I'm not useful."
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:11 pm

Vic was relieved to hear that fresh food had arrived. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:19 pm

You're always useful. I'll be right back. With another kiss to his cheek she got up and headed outside to meet up with Kai.

Mikko gave everyone some water and handed Lorelei to Vic. Nah I've got it. you sit here and rest.

Both women met up with Kai with a smile and wave. We're here to collect some of the goods.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:21 pm

Spike sipped on his water and looked over at Lorelei. She was a cute baby, for being an alien.

He reached out to take her little hand and Lorelei gripped on to him.

How are you all going to handle three babies at once? That seems like a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:22 pm

Jade giggled when Yoshi joined in the hug, doing her best to include what she could of him with one arm and Shen in the other, then her uncle Leo! She gave him a squeeze. "I've been good! It's been peaceful...but sounds like I missed out on some things. How are all of the new cousins?"

She nodded at Shen. "Maybe by the pond?" So Yoshi could be included. Once she had hugged and squeezed her uncle, she moved over to Erica, wrapping her arms around her aunt. "It's so good to see all of you!"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:41 pm

"Anything you need to say to her, you can say in front of me." Flag told Joker. He wanted the guy OUT. It was only because of Harley that he had not attacked him.

Harley hesitated, but...they had never really gotten closure. Something always happened. He had died. He came back and caused drama. Had shot her. But, he seemed different now....

She looked at Flag, meeting his gaze. "You trust me, right?" She cupped his face, waiting for a response. There was hesitation. No, he had never fully trusted Harley. Loved her, yes. But trust where the Joker was concerned was hard....

"I don't trust HIM. And how could you, after everything he put you through?"

Through all of the anger, Harley could sense his worry. She kissed him softly. "I need to talk to him. You have to trust me, babe."

Flag wanted to forbid it, but Flag knew that if Harley wanted it bad enough, she would find a way. She would make a trip to Sanctuary. At least here he could keep her safe. Still, he couldn't bring himself to permit it, and Harley wouldn't put that pressure on him.

"I'll be back in a few " She kissed Flag again before nodding at Joker.

"Let's take a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:47 pm

Vic sat on the couch and gently rocked Lorelei. He chuckled at Spike's question. "We will definitely have our hands full, but I'm ready. I've always loved kids. At least I think I have." He smiled.

"How about you? Lorelei seems to like you. Wanna hold her?"
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:01 pm

Kai was just quietly taking everything in. He felt horrible. Flag was obviously upset. Maybe he should have just came alone. He was pulled from his thoughts by Mikko and Sam. He spared them a little smile as he popped the tail gate of the jeep.

"Take what you need. And, if someone doesn't mind showing me where to put the rest. Flag's a little....distracted right now."
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:22 pm

Sure! Spike held out his arms for the baby. He was a little nervous about holding her but with Vic close by he was sure it would be fine.

Lore yawned indicating that she was growing tired. It wouldn't be long before she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:24 pm

Ezra stood behind Jade and gave everyone a wave. He knew that he wasn't liked by any of them and didn't really care. He wasn't about to try and make friends. Instead he would stay behind while Jade vistited with family.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT
Yoshi Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:27 pm

Ezra is not liked because he is a liar and trouble maker.

Yoshi hummed at the hug.

Then carefully turns his bulk around and heads for the pond. Slipping withing the water and sticking his head under hopeful for dead fish to catch and eat.

Erica presses a light friendly loving peck to Jade's cheek. " Your cousins are strong, fierce and growing fast, already sitting and trying to crawl and babble." chuckling and putting her hand out of Leo's phone as he enthusiastically says he'll show her vids and pics. " by the pond my love."

Ooooh yeah good idea Leo agrees tucking tphone back away.

Shen is amused. The previous annoyance making her shoulders tense and she will be until she addresses the issue but having time with the family always helps. " Follow the dragon I suppose..." amused as her brother hurries down and plunges into the pond. Even so always so careful with his size.

Stitch happy chortles bouncing off after Yoshi.

Last edited by Yoshi Hamato on Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:27 pm

Joker was happy to have some time alone with Harley. He was sure that he could convince her to come back to Sanctuary with him. Hell he could convince her to do anything!

He slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close.

So still with that loser uh? You know you can do better than Flag. Anyway I think it's time we got back together. I mean it's always been Joker and Harley. What am I without my Harley Quinn. Come back with me to Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:30 pm

Mikko and Sam gathered meat and some hearts. They each took enough to hopefully fill the bellies of those that needed it. With food in hand each lady went back home.

Mikko walked in and dropped the pieces on the table. come and get it!

Sam did the sam at her place but bought Thorn some meat in the bedroom. Here ya go, babe. This should make you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:31 pm

Digger was not happy that Joker was there. Or that he and Harley went off to have a talk. But there was no telling Harley no.

He let Sam and Mikko take what they needed then gathered up what he could carry and motioned for Kai to follow. I'll show you where we keep the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:34 pm

Laz was home with Lexi, he was in the middle of giving her a back rub when he faintly heard the Jeep pull in. he than heard some talking.

I wonder if that's the meat delivery. Want me to go make sure it isn't Kai?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 10:39 pm

Shadow wrote:
Donatello Hamato wrote:
Yeah if I have any issues I'll tell them, but so far so good. And we'll be happy to have you at the farm. There are some vacant houses you can stay at. I can show you them if you like.

Don could have let her sleep on his couch, but figured she would be more comfortable in her own bed.

A brief glance watching Thorn go. She was there to help she says but if no need all good and she just wishes him and Vic speedy recoveries. Then attention is back on the tall handsome turtle and she smiles gratefully, " a tour would be great if you have some time, now or later.." happy to take him up on that.

And she will definitely have to ask Rick first and let Shen know.

Shadow was thinking it's best to excuse herself. Another time maybe. " Another time then, thanks for the info though." and to Sherry, " nice meeting you, I'll be about if you'd need a hand."

And heading out of the infirmary and glancing about heading towards Rick after seeing where he was and the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 10:48 pm

Harley had to admit, being so close to Joker and having his arm around her was nice. Part of her wanted to lean into it, but... it wouldn't be right. This was seriously an inward struggle that she had not been prepared for. She wiggled away, but walked close beside him, hitting one of the trails that led away from the houses, on the opposite side of the pond.

Of course Joker had a low opinion of Flag. Hell, she had too, back in the beginning. Back when they were trying to save the world from his crazy witch possessed girlfriend. But so much had changed. Of course Joker had to remind her of how things could be again....

"Well, that 'loser' is the only person that cared enough to let me out of Belle Reve when the apocalypse hit. You didn't come back! And... I wanted to believe that you just didn't think to look there, but Boomer said you didn't even look for me. You just moved on." There was anger and hurt in her tone. So many years had passed, but that hurt and rejection had stuck with her.

"That 'loser' helped me look for you, because that's all I cared about back then. Found out I was carryin' your kid while we were out there on the road. Had Jesse in the back of that old Humvee..." She gestured towards the vehicle that could be seen off in the distance. It had seen better days, but the vehicle had a lot of sentimental value to both Flag and Harley.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:02 pm

Flag was not okay with Harley heading off with Joker. Not at all. But, it was her choice. He wanted to trust her, but he would never trust the Joker. Only a crazy person would do that. Unfortunately that was Harley.

He was about to help Kai but Digger had stepped up and assisted him with taking care of the meat....

Part of him wanted to follow Harley, to make sure she was safe, but knew that would only piss her off. He felt anxious and defeated. Sighing deeply, he took a seat on the steps of the Farmhouse porch to hopefully be within earshot if something happened and Harley needed him.

Seeing Shadow, he tried to swallow down all of that internal worry and greeted her with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:11 pm

Kai greeted Digger with a nod and helped him transfer the rest of the meat to where the Farm stored it. It was obvious that Digger was also unhappy about Joker being here.

"I'm sorry, man. Didn't mean to bring drama. Between us, I only brought him in case a sacrifice needed to be made out there. Didn't mean to break up a marriage..."

River had followed her dad out, wanting to feel useful. But she had questions!

"Dad, why is the Joker here? He shot mom that one time..." Oh yeah, she had not forgotten!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:15 pm

Lexi was enjoying the massage. But it sounded like the delivery was here. As much as she didn't want Laz to stop what he was doing, she needed to make sure her son was safe.

"Yes, please. If he's here, ground him." She teased, trying to mask her worry. "I hope he's not here, but if he is, tell him he can't leave without visiting me."
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:28 pm

Daisy had been lounging by the pond with Lucky when the large Dragon made an appearance and dove into the water! Her eyes grew wide and she bounced a little in Lucky's lap, excited!

"Am I tripping or did you see the dragon, too?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 2:54 am

Shadow strolled over, smiling back. " Bee in you bonnet I see.. hope I am not interrupting anything but bad thoughts with a brief distraction." apologetic if she is interrupting serious or happy thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Laz gave Lexi a smooch and left the house. He didn't have to walk far to see that Kai did in fact come. He walked over to his son.

I belive your mother told you not to come. But we're always happy to see you. Didn't have any issues getting here?
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:24 pm

Joker rolled his eyes. He was starting to think that getting her back home wasn't going to be that easy. He took Harley's hand and gave it a squeeze.

The past is the past. Let us look towards the future. We'll have our own little house in a quiet town. No drama, no kids. It'll be great! We can be a team again. I need you Harl.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:26 pm

Yeah I seen it. That was cool. Wanna go see if we can pet it? Because it HAD to be friendly right? They wouldn't just let a dragon in the gates if it wasn't friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next