Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+53
Spike
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
Rhea
Anton Wilson
Ezra Juvanni
Jinx
Evelyn Porter
Sam
Lexi Davis
Danny Fletcher
Troy Otto
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Thorn
Lazarus King
Death
Captain Boomerang
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Jester Quinzel
River Harkness
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Kai King
Abaddon
Baxter Stockman
Lilo and Stitch
Killer Frost
Mystique
Dwight
Project HEL
Tiny Tina
Lydia McKinnon
Owen Mercer
Sherry
Shadow
Jade Hamato
Deadpool
Lucky
Daisy Adams
Aaliyah Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Shen Hamato
Negan
Ally Black
Aaron
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Rick Flag
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 2:55 pm

Mikko was laying in bed but was about to get up and eat when she heard Gabe calling. She couldn't help the smile that stretched over her face. She still loved spending time with Gabe.

In the bedroom! She called out. You come to keep me company?
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Digger rolled his eyes at the woman. His attention turning to the wolves. Careful not to run them over. If Vic wasn't with them then he probably wouldn't be as careful. He was looking back at the wolves when the woman appeared on the road. He bearly had time to stop the car.

Digger managed to stop inches from the woman.

I don't trust this. Wouldn't the wolves have made a meal out of her? He asked Vic.

Grabbing a gun he stepped out of the car. You ok? He asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 5:32 pm

Vic also didn't trust the situation. He nodded at Digger. The wolves would have made short work of her, if she was human. Before he could say more, Digger had stepped out of the vehicle. Vic did the same, trusting that their passenger would be smart enough to stay put....

HEL was keeping up with her helpless demeanor, but catching Vic's scent made it almost impossible to not attack and sink her fangs into his jugular. She had been designed to feed on and eliminate his kind....and the vampires and hybrids..

"I was separated from my group. Maybe you can take me to wherever it is you are going?"

...The stranger had no scent, which meant she was far from being human, but...what was she? She didn't seem to share the wolf genes otherwise Vic would have detected that, and the wolves wouldn't have been so frightened. For them to be scared and the fact that it seemed even Screamers were keeping their distance meant she was higher up on the food chain.

The real question was, was she a threat to them?

" ....You're not human, are you?"

HEL's attention slowly shifted to Victor. She could just attack him, but then the others would be alerted to her.

"Not entirely, no. My, what a sharp nose you have...wolf boy. " Her voice almost seductive, yet soothing.

Vic swallowed thickly. "Actually, I can't smell you..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 5:37 pm

Gabe could almost hear that happiness in Mikko's tone, which in turn caused a smile to stretch across his lips as he headed into the bedroom.

[color=blue["You okay? Saw you run out of the meetin' hall."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 5:40 pm

Great another experiment. Digger did not like this woman she gave off bad vibes. And the fact that wolves and screamers were staying away did not go unnoticed by Digger. He glanced over at Vic then back at the woman.

Best we can do is give you some food and water, but sorry you're on your own.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 5:42 pm

Mikko scooted herself up to a sitting position when Gabe came into the room.

I'm ok. the babies just playing a little rough in there. She explained and rubbed her stomach.

She then patted the spot beside her.

Come sit. so how are you and Lydia doing?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 7:27 pm

Since she offered, Gabe took a seat on the edge of the bed and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. Just a comforting gesture, because no matter what, he would always be Mikko's friend. Though, he was always hopeful to be more, even though he knew that he had screwed that all up.

"Glad you're okay. Hopefully the babies will behave themselves. You get checked out?"

At the question, he gave a little shrug. "We're good. I like her. I like Cindy, too. But, she's friggin' complicated. How are you and Vic? I saw him leave. Seems like you needed him here..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 7:32 pm

Mikko cuddled close to Gabe wrapping her arms around him. Yeah she still had feelings for the guy. But she was with Vic now and would make sure she didn't cross any lines.

Sherry gave me a quick check up. She said the babies seem to be growing fast and that could be the cause of me being unwell. I wanted Vic to stay, I hate when he leaves but apperently he was told he had to bring some woman to Oceanside.

She chuckled at girl troubles.

I would just stick with Lydia. She's like you. can't be tied down, just likes to have fun.

Mikko scooted over and dragged Gabe into the bed with her. She needed to lay down so he was going to lay down too.
Back to top Go down
Project HEL

Project HEL

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 7:52 pm

That was not the response HEL was hoping for. Still, she nodded. "Food would be appreciated." And Vic was smelling delicious. She could hear his irratic heartbeat, obviously nervous despite his seemingly calm composure ....

The woman in the vehicle was growing restless and impatient, finally stepping out of the vehicle ....

"Can you two stop flirting and let's go!"

HEL's blue eyes turned red and in a flash, she was on the woman. Her fangs sank deep into the woman's neck as she pierced her chest with the claws that now protruded from her fingertips, ripping out her victim's heart. There was a look of horror on the woman's face as her body fell to the ground, her heart still beating in HEL's palm. She walked slowly back over to Vic's side of the car, intentionally coming between him and the door to prevent him from jumping back in. Her gaze fixated on him as her fangs sank into the dying heart, blood squirting and spraying as she did so....

"Mmmm...I know what would taste even better than this village idiot..." A twisted grin stretched across her bloodied lips. Her hunger awakened, she no longer cared about playing her cards right.

Vic tried to shove past to get into the car, but HEL slashed at him with her claws. He dodged the attack and tried for the back door, but was blocked once again....

Digger could still access the car and Vic was worried that would quickly change...

"Get in the car, Digger!"

Just then HEL attacked. There was no hope of getting in the car, so Vic tried to better Digger's chance of escape...

"GO!!" He yelled at Digger, and took off running in the opposite direction, into the forest. trying to lead HEL away...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 8:08 pm

Everything happened so fast. The woman was quick, before he could even raise his gun Vic was yelling at him to leave and running into the woods.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Digger got back in the car and speed off back to the farm. He drove like a mad man taking sharp turns and getting back to the farm in record time. He hopped out of the car and hurried to Flag's house banging on the door frantically.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 8:29 pm

Gabe kicked off his shoes and laid beside Mikko in the bed, pulling her close. This was nice. "I could get used to this...." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, I think Lydia is the better option. Just feel like a dick, you know? Cindy is pregnant and I'm hookin' up with someone else. But, she knew how I was, so no secret...but, enough about me. Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 8:35 pm

Mikko smiled and wrapped her arms around Gabe giving him a squeeze.

Yeah I'm feeling better. You're good medicine.

Course if she knew Vic was out there being chased down by some crazy woman she wouldn't be lying in bed with her ex. She would be out there looking for her husband! But she didn't know and was relaxed in Gabe's arms.

I'm going to be stuck in bed for a while. Sherry said I have to take it easy. Now Vic isn't going to let me do anything, no hunting, no running around...You hungry? I made stew earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 8:36 pm

Harley had put a movie on for the kids, and was in the process of tugging Flag away to the bedroom when the frantic knocking happened. Harley rolled her eyes, wanting to have him ignore it, but there was urgency that had to be investigated. With a pout, she released him but followed him to the door....

Flag opened the door and gave Digger a concerned look...

"Somethin' happen out there?"

Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 8:41 pm

Yes! Digger blurted out.

WE ran into some woman, she ate the lady we were bringing to Oceanside then went after Vic. Vic ran off into the woods, he's probably dead. Even the wolves and screamers wouldn't go near this chick.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 9:05 pm

Flag frowned at that. It sounded like another escaped experiment, but this one was out for blood. There was a chance that Victor was already dead, but they couldn't just sit back and do nothing. What if he was still alive? They had to look for him.

"He's alive until we know otherwise. I'm gonna need you to hold things down inside the fence, but first, I'm gonna need Thorn and Dwight out there helpin' me look for him. Go let them know to meet me here in ten minutes. I don't want any mortals outside the fences..."

Harley frowned at that. There was no way she was just gonna set back while Vic was in trouble, and her husband would be out there, too!!

Flag radioed Aaron, letting him know what had happened and warned of the new threat...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 9:21 pm

Digger gave a nod and hurried to Thorn and Sam's house. Again he banged on the door frantically and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 5:04 am

Thorn and Sam were in between hot, passionate love making sessions when the frantic knocking came at the door. Thorn continued pressing heated kisses against Sam's skin, trying to ignore it....but something was wrong...

"Godammit..." He hissed, and after stealing one more kiss, reluctantly pushed himself up...

"Hold that thought..." He grabbed a blanket and wrapped around his waist as he headed to the door, then opened it. He wasn't expecting to see Digger. The guy looked like he had just been through something...

"Someone better be dying. I was in the middle of something important."

Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 5:52 am

Right, Well the short of it is that a crazy woman ate that lady I was suppose to be taking to Oceanside and then chased Vic into the woods. Flag wants you and Dwight to go with him to see if Vic can be saved.

Digger was flustered. He just wanted a peaceful drive to Oceanside and to come home. Now there was some lunitic out there hunting down Vic.

Everything ok, Babe? Sam called out from the other room. It had better be important or asses were getting kicked.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:02 pm

A crazy lady? If she ate a woman and was now hunting down someone that was at the top of the food chain, she was more than just 'crazy'. She was deadly. If Vic was on the run from her, she obviously had the ability to hurt them.

He just wanted to go back to Sam. To spend the day making love to her. To embrace house arrest to its fullest. But...Vic was one of the few that he considered a true friend. And Mikko, moreso. Yeah. He had to bring Vic back, for her.

He sighed deeply and gave a nod. "Okay. I'll be out there in a few." White that, he headed back into the living room where Sam was on the couch.

"Digger and Vic were taking that bitch to Oceanside and got attacked by some woman. Vic took off through the forest and that thing is after him. Gonna go help them find him.." And he hoped they weren't too late. Something told him they were about to go up against someone more deadly than any of them...

He began pulling on his clothes, then sat beside her to lace up his boots. Once he was done, he leaned in and lavished her with kisses.

"Maybe you should go keep Mikko company. Not sure if she knows, but if she does, she's gonna need the distraction..." Of course he had no way of knowing that Gabriel was already providing that distraction.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:10 pm

Gabe gave Mikko a squeeze. "Well enjoy the TLC, babe. You deserve it. And nah, I'm good. Lydia made a big breakfast." He nuzzled against her. Part of him wanted to make a move. He wanted her. Had always wanted her. And now that she belonged to someone else, he wanted her even more. But, he loved her enough to not make things more complicated for her. He wouldn't play with her heart, because she deserved happiness, and he was slowly accepting the fact that she had found it.

...now, if she made a move, he certainly wouldn't deny her, but he was trying hard to respect her. "Got any names picked out yet?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:37 pm

Jade enjoyed looking at the pictures, and listened attentively as her uncle Mike explained his relationship with Lilo. She had only ever wanted one partner, Ezra, and she had him. She couldn't understand wanting to be with different 'people', but she respected her uncle and Lilo in their decision. It was a preference that some people had and there was nothing wrong with it as long as both parties wanted it that way.

It reminded her of how Ezra's dad was, though the guy seemed to leave a trail of broken hearts in his wake. And Mikko, though she seemed content with Victor...

"Well I can't wait to meet all of my new little cousins! You're a really cool uncle, and I know you'll be an awesome daddy."
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 4:57 pm

Sam wrapped her arms around Thorn giving him a squeeze.

Yeah I'll go check in on her you be careful, She got dressed and went with Thorn out of the house once they were both decent.

SHe headed to Mikko's place knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 4:58 pm

Digger quickly headed to Dwight's place hoping to find him home. He knocked on the door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 5:02 pm

Mikko was enjoying this, She had missed being close to Gabe. But even though she would have liked to do more than just snuggle she wasn't going to ruin the good thing she had with Vic. Maybe even cuddling on the bed together was over stepping.

Lilith and Draven.

Soon there was a knock at her door. She pushed herself up. I'm popular today.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 7:33 pm

"Those are good names." Gabe gave her a little squeeze, then released her when the knock came at the door. Maybe it was time to get out of her bed. He reluctantly pushed himself up....

"Want me to leave? Don't want people spreadin' rumors...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next