Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+53
Spike
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
Rhea
Anton Wilson
Ezra Juvanni
Jinx
Evelyn Porter
Sam
Lexi Davis
Danny Fletcher
Troy Otto
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Thorn
Lazarus King
Death
Captain Boomerang
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Jester Quinzel
River Harkness
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Kai King
Abaddon
Baxter Stockman
Lilo and Stitch
Killer Frost
Mystique
Dwight
Project HEL
Tiny Tina
Lydia McKinnon
Owen Mercer
Sherry
Shadow
Jade Hamato
Deadpool
Lucky
Daisy Adams
Aaliyah Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Shen Hamato
Negan
Ally Black
Aaron
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Rick Flag
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 12:20 pm

Sam grabbed Thorn's hand and gave it a squeeze. With blood bags in hand she walked out with him and guided him back home.

Once inside she moved him to the bedroom and sat him on the bed.

You are under doctors orders to get some rest. Are you feeling any better?
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 12:23 pm

Spike rolled his eyes. He didn't even know Shen was there. was she following him? Not that he would care if she was. SHe was nice to have around after all.

Yeah I should talk to her. So what happened out there?

Vic's blood bag was empty now. Sherry came over to remove it and take out Vic's IV. I've done all I could. The rest of the healing is up to you. Go home, rest.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 12:25 pm

The little ones were growing so fast! Dieair took a child and held her in her arms. She smothered the little one in kisses. They were so cute! It was giving her baby fever.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 2:36 pm

Shen squeezes Jade in the hug, glad the visit made her happy. " well we enjoy visiting you, and no doubt when your Dad hears what happened he will come visit too much sooner than usual." she is glad she didn't tell Spike too many secrets. Nothing about how her brother really changed his shape or that it's her mother that causes them to be as they are not their father. Seeing as he is all too happy to talk about their relationship to anyone but her!

She hadn't realised how much she needed that hug! And is slow to let go, giggling when Yoshi joins in carefully. " I can tell yous what I know of what happened, want to sit out here? Or head to the lake or walk?" flexible with whatever Jade and Ezra wanted. Even inside but Yoshi will have to amuse himself.

Yoshi curled his head around to gently press the two to his side for a brief moment in the hug, making it a group one.

Then he is listening and hopefully they decide to chat outside a bit he will stay with his cousin and sister a bit before taking the parents home to baby siblings.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 3:30 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Yeah if I have any issues I'll tell them, but so far so good. And we'll be happy to have you at the farm. There are some vacant houses you can stay at. I can show you them if you like.

Don could have let her sleep on his couch, but figured she would be more comfortable in her own bed.

A brief glance watching Thorn go. She was there to help she says but if no need all good and she just wishes him and Vic speedy recoveries. Then attention is back on the tall handsome turtle and she smiles gratefully, " a tour would be great if you have some time, now or later.." happy to take him up on that.

And she will definitely have to ask Rick first and let Shen know.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 3:36 pm

Roen at first, much like her Uncle Raph tried to hold off the Smoochies happy to be up in arms and warbling out baby chatter, then she goes with it trying to give back those kisses with her own clumsy baby ones!

Lilo grins glad to bring the joy of the little ones here. Mike scooping up the remaining two babies and snuggling them, she brings the trolley with the eggs a bit closer to where they are sitting.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 5:25 pm

Harley Quinn wrote:
So Yoshi basically mutated from the mutagan...that was pretty cool! Harley gave Yoshi one last pat before he headed off towards Jade and Ezra's place.

Harley and Flag both returned Shen's wave...

"I have left over pancakes if anyone is hungry..." Because with everything that had happened, Harley didn't have a chance to make lunch, though if felt more like dinner time with how late it was getting.

"Or fresh orange juice?"

Erica came back to Leo's side as he is smiling kindly at Harley's offer, they always make an effort to be very polite. " Thank you, but I think we might go and visit Jade with our older two. But thank you for the offer." Erica's hand in his squeezes and she gives him a slight tug and then they are moving towards the family, Leo carefully butting into the hug to give Jade one himself. [color:2b41=4169E1]" no doubt he will sometime, how have you been Jade?" with a hi to Ezra. Erica waits her turn patiently smiling over at the young man.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 6:50 pm

That's right, I have a son. Thought I had a daughter too. Think she's dead. Anyway it'll be nice to see Jesse.

Joker doubt his son wanted anything to do with him, but he would make an effort to see him anyway. And maybe try to bring Harley back to Sanctuary with him.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 8:27 pm

"Some crazy witch lady in the woods tried to eat me. Thorn got poisoned from drinking her blood. We don't know anything about her." Vic explained as Sherry removed his IV. He rubbed the spot where the needle had been and nodded.

He stood up and took Mikko's hand, and nodded at Shadow and Stitch. "Thanks again for the help out there."

His attention then shifted to Spike. "You're welcome to hang out at our place and wait for food."
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 8:47 pm

Mikko gave Vic's hand a squeeze. She walked out of the infirmary with Vic and Spike.

If you don't mind me hanging out.

Of course we don't. You are welcomed for as long as you like.

Thanks. I don't know how long we are staying. But some meat sounds fantastic. At Shell City they have melons. But it's not the same. And ethically sourced meat? Which I don't understand how you ethically sorce human meat.

Mikko chuckled at that. Sounds like Shell City has it all figured out.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 8:55 pm

Kai just gave a nod. It sounded like Joker may actually want to have something to do with his son, but Kai could relate to Jesse. His father was Negan but the guy hardly ever had anything to do with him. It was okay. As far as he was concerned, Laz was his dad....

"Just try to stay out of trouble while we're there..."

The trip was mostly uneventful. The occasional wolf could be seen darting across the roads and small hordes of Walkers, but it seemed those higher on the food chain was keeping the zombies in check.

Soon they reached the farm's gates and Kai parked and rolled down his window so Wade could see him.

"I brought meat."
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:53 pm

Stitch cackles his laugh and seeing as not needed right now bunches the rest of those samples up to take to Jumba and leaps off Shadow's shoulder to ball and bounce out the door with Vic, Mikko and Spike giving the young turtle a dirty look, no doubt Shen would have explained how Shell City feeds predators like Leatherhead and those that ask for meat. Like The McCall werepack and has blood for visitors like Shadow aside from the blood melons and up coming meat melons. It really wasn't hard to understand.

So him saying he doesn't understand is bull.

Stitch spies the Yoshi and rerolls, bouncing that way to go back to Shell City, with Erica and Leo when they go. Climbing up Shen's body to whisper in her ear as she is nudged aside so Leo gets his hug with his niece.

Shadow however nods back at Vic " You welcome."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:07 am

Today was a busy day for Wade, he never let so many people in and out before. Waving at Kai he opened the gate for him. He didn't see Joker in the passanger side of the truck or he would have had something to say about it.

He closed the gate behind them.

Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 12:41 pm

Thorn was happy to be away from the infirmary. No offense to the doctors, it just made him extremely uncomfortable and on edge to be in that type of setting. He wasn't sure how Vic did it, he always seemed so well composed. People obviously handled past traumas differently...

Speaking of 'past traumas', the woman from the woods. There was some history there, but Thorn wasn't so sure he should bring it up right now...

He was soon guided to the bed where he sat, pulling Sam into his arms and laid back, taking her with him. He snuggled close, finding comfort in her scent and embrace.

"Yeah, I'm getting there." Shadows and silhouettes were becoming more prominent and the skin around his mouth less patchy and decayed. The need for meat was still there, though. Still taunting. His stomach growled, but he tried to ignore it.

He was torn on telling Sam about the crazy woman from the woods, or waiting. But.... no more secrets...

"That 'thing' out there, her name is Alyce...or... it used to be..."
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 2:03 pm

Sam was happy to join in him in bed. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close, pressing kisses over his cheek.

Then he mentioned the woman that attacked him. It sounded like Thorn knew her.

Another experiment? Or was she a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 4:51 pm

Thorn gave her a squeeze, really REALLY wanting to kiss her, but it was still too risky while he was still suffering the effects of HEL's blood. Hopefully this would all clear up soon and he could lavish his full affection on her.

"Not a girlfriend, no. She was one of Jay's wives. But, she wanted to be the only one. She wasn't faithful either, though..." And Sam would probably understand what he was getting at.

"We...fooled around. It wasn't anything serious. We both knew we were playing with fire. Anyway, when I decided that I was gonna free the girls at the slaughterhouse, Alyce wanted to help. But, she got caught in the crossfire. One of the guards was aiming for me, but hit her. I was able to give her my blood before she died..." He knew this was probably a lot for Sam to take in. It was a lot to have to unearth, but she was his future and deserved to know the truth.

"Jay sold me out to Bishop. Alyce was taken, too. But Waller had some deal with the CDC and she was sent there. Whatever they did to her, she's not who she used to be."

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Sam listened, slipping a hand under his shirt and lightly rubbing his chest. It was a lot to take in.

Well. as long as she's not coming to take you back, cuz then I would have to beat her up. But that does all sound awful. I'm guessing now she's out to kill you and Vic. I wonder if it's an immortals thing. Was she made to target you guys? Not that you would know.

Sam nuzzled Thorn's neck.

I'm glad you're alive. I was worried when you went out there to look for Vic. Mikko was trying to get out there too but she had Gabe to hold her back. Plus I wouldn't have let her go.

She heard Wade greeting someone outside. Sounds like your food is here. that was fast delivery. I'll go out and grab you something you stay here and rest.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 5:05 pm

It didn't sound like Spike was too happy at Shell City, but was sticking it out because he obviously cared about Shen. He was curious about ethically harvested meat and how they managed that, but considering that they weren't allowed at Shell City, maybe it was best not to ask too many questions. Like Spike, he wasn't sure how it could be considered ethically harvested since humans were now meat sources and sentient beings with an understanding of death and a fear of it..

They were soon home and Victor was happy about that. "We have some leftover stew if you need something to hold you over until fresh meat gets here..."

Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 5:24 pm

Kai drove the jeep inside the fence and parked close to where Harley and Flag were standing. Seeing the leader, Kai was feeling like this was a bad idea after all. Surely Flag wouldn't be happy about this.

"Stay in the Jeep until I try to smooth this over.." Kai told the Joker, then slid out of the vehicle.

"Flag, Harley." He greeted with a nod. "I brought enough meat to do you guys for awhile. Made sure to bring fresh hearts, too. I... Abby wanted me to bring someone along just in case I need back up. I won't let him cause any issues..."

It was in that moment that Harley noticed him in the passenger side of the vehicle. She was flooded with so many emotions. A lot of them bad, but some fondness mixed into the confusion, too....

"Misteh J?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 5:31 pm

Mikko went into the kitchen to get the stew but noticed out her window that Kai had arrived.

You can have stew, but it looks like something fresher has arrived. I'll go out and bring something back for us.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 5:33 pm

Joker stood in the truck like instructed, that was until Harley spoke up. He hopped out the vehicle with his arms opened.

HARLEY! How's my gal? He walked past Flag and gave Harley a hug.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:35 pm

The hug only made things more difficult for Harley, tugging at her old feelings for this abusive madman. She thought she was over him, but found herself returning the embrace much to Flag's dismay.

Flag was inwardly livid that Kai would bring the Joker here and his expression clearly conveyed that...

"I told you if you ever came back here after you shot Harley, I'd kill you..." Flag reminded him. Had Harley completely forgotten about the incident that happened in front of her kids?!

Harley's emotions were certainly conflicted, and no, she had not forgotten. She pulled away from the embrace, knowing things were about to get heated..

"No fightin'!" And it was mostly directed at Flag, knowing his temper and protectiveness.

"I'm sorry, Flag. We won't be long. He was just the best option to bring.." Just in case he needed to sacrifice someone, but he couldn't say that part out loud.

"Life would be easier for everyone if we just tried to move on from the past. I'm sure Puddin'...I mean Misteh J can be civil. We all can, right?!"

Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:48 pm

Joker scoffed. I'm the perfect gentleman. Now, Can you and go somewhere and speak? He asked Harley.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:57 pm

It looked like some drama was going down. Oh, this was good! Troy was amused. He headed to the guard tower and climbed up, plucking a beer from the cooler before plopping down, glancing over at Wade as he popped the lid on his drink.

"You let the Joker in?" He chuckled. "You obviously need some rest. Go home, man. Get you some ass. I got this."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:05 pm

Wade agreed with Troy, He needed some rest. Didn't even see him in the truck. Thanks, man. I'm going to go do just that.

Hopefully Flag didn't blame him for whatever it was Joker was bound to do. He gave Troy a fist bump then climbed down the tower and went home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next