Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+53
Spike
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
Rhea
Anton Wilson
Ezra Juvanni
Jinx
Evelyn Porter
Sam
Lexi Davis
Danny Fletcher
Troy Otto
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Thorn
Lazarus King
Death
Captain Boomerang
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Jester Quinzel
River Harkness
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Kai King
Abaddon
Baxter Stockman
Lilo and Stitch
Killer Frost
Mystique
Dwight
Project HEL
Tiny Tina
Lydia McKinnon
Owen Mercer
Sherry
Shadow
Jade Hamato
Deadpool
Lucky
Daisy Adams
Aaliyah Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Shen Hamato
Negan
Ally Black
Aaron
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Rick Flag
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:28 pm

Digger shrugged it off. Don't worry about it. Honestly that's a pretty solid plan.

He looked down at his daughter as he walked to the large fridges.

Because your mom is crazy. Don't tell her I said that. Just stay away from Joker ok.

He shoved the meet in the coolers.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 7:58 pm

Flag shook his head at Shadow. She certainly wasn't interrupting any happy thoughts. Quite the opposite. "You're not interruptin' anything." Because he could still worry about Harley with any distraction. Though, he was trying to remind himself that Harley could handle herself. He just worried about the Joker brainwashing her again.

"Want somethin' to drink?"

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 8:19 pm

So, this was what he wanted to talk about? He was trying to get her back?! Harley allowed the hand squeeze and let it linger for a moment before pulling away. Maybe the idea of starting fresh and starting over and taking another shot with him was briefly tempting. She had wanted a future with him, a family. But he had never seemed interested in any of that with her, until it was too late...

"We had our shot, Mistah J. We weren't good for each other, you know that. Yeah, I still care about you, but I have a family. Kids. And one of 'em is yours. It may be too late for us, but maybe someday you could have somethin' to do with your son."

Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 8:22 pm

So Harley wasn't being agreeable. that was disapointing. But she did remind him of his son.

Oh right, I have one of those. Maybe I'll go talk to him. As for you. We'll table this for now. So where is this kid?
Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 8:43 pm

River was trying her best to help her dad and Kai put away the meat. She was curious about what was in those coolers , why were the transport ones so bloody?

"Why is mom crazy? Did you make her crazy? Did my other dad make her crazy? Why can't we tell her she's crazy? How else is she gonna find out?" She asked, running a finger through one on the blood splatters on the transport cooler.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 8:48 pm

Don't touch that. Digger picked up River and bounced her in his arms.

The joker made her crazy. You know she use to be a doctor. and trust me she knows. No need to tell her. Let's go see what your siblings are doing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 8:48 pm

Shadow sits carefully and studies Rick's face for a moment. What was going on in his personal life was not her business unless her offered information or asked advice.

But she is curious. I hope dis does not come across as impertinent or rude but may I ask of you how these other immortals came to be? The numbers of bitten turned vampires and wolves and other beasts had declined hard before the lack of prey with the outbreak, so I am curious about you all if your able and or willing to tell me." kindly.

And a nod, hopeful, " Blood Melon if you have one of the samples Michelangelo brought or water would be great."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:22 pm

Flag nodded at Shadow. "Blood melon it is. Be right back." He stood up and headed inside to grab one of the melons, soon bringing it out to his guest and handed it to her. He once again took a seat on the steps, still listening out for any indication that Harley was in trouble. Sometimes he wished that she was immortal so he didn't have to worry so much. But, this 'gift' was both a blessing and a curse.

He didn't mind her question. She was one of them, after all.

"Most of us were turned through experimentation. Bishop was behind most of it. I'm not sure of what he was trying to achieve, but I guess he had samples of vampire and werewolf blood. I was cured for awhile, but there was a mishap at the Reaper's compound. I ..died, but Death sent me back... like this." He told her.

"We all seem to have different levels of self control. Dwight was bad for awhile. But not as easily triggered as he used to be. Vic was created to destroy us. He carries the werewolf gene and his venom is deadly to vampires, but the guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Thorn also carries the wolf gene and his venom is stronger than even Vic's...guess it's a good thing he's on our side."

Flag was equally as curious about Shadow. "You're an original, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 9:29 pm

Shadow is grateful for the blood melon, she gives it a little shake and then sinks her fangs in after a thank you, drinking deep for a moment listening to Rick.

Pause in the drinking, glad for the fresh warm washing the taste of that poorly created thing down and will help flush it's weak on her toxins out. She hums a little at the thought of them being created. " oh these melons are good. I am sorry some one has done this to you all, made yous this way, without any real grasp of understanding of what their doing." she rubs the melons skin as it heals plugging the holes her fangs made. She licks the thick bloody juice off of her lips. " I am yes. Great granddaughter to Dracula himself. And a distant decendant of the Beast of Gévaudan. Control is something we earn through discipline and time and practice. Also finding other ways to utilise hunting instincts. That thing we fought today? Another of Bishop's creations?" inviting more questions if he had them, even if it's just why she was here, by asking her own.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:22 pm

So he finally wanted to officially meet his son? Harley had wanted this from the moment she found out she was carrying Jesse. Part of her was excited, but she couldn't help but feel protective. Even if Jesse was grown and could take care of himself, he was still her baby.

"He's at his house with his family. He has a wife and a new born. Yeah, you're a grandad! We're gettin' old..." And that pride and excitement was in her tone. Even if guarded, she was happy that her family was growing.

"I could probably get 'im to come out and meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:30 pm

Thorn could smell the blood from the meat long before Sam made it to the bedroom. His stomach growled and he wasted no time grabbing a heart and sinking his fangs into the blood filled organ. The cold fluid filled his mouth, earning a sigh of content ...

"Mmmm... just like mom used to make.."
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:37 pm

Vic carefully handed Lorelei over to Spike and smiled watching the two. Spike would make a good dad, he thought. Soon Mikko had returned with the meat and Vic followed into the kitchen, but stayed close in case Spike needed help with Lore...

"Looks like Sanctuary really came through." And Vic was grateful for that. Like Thorn, being injured had left him craving meat and blood.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:44 pm

Kai smiled at his adoptive father and gave a little shrug. Yeah, his mom had made it clear that she didn't want him making the trip, but he was the best option.

"Saw a few wolves and a few small hordes of walkers...and lots of smoke. Guess you all had your hands full. How have you been? How's mom?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:55 pm

Jade was a little upset that Ezra wouldn't be joining them, but she wouldn't insist if it made him uncomfortable. Still, it saddened her. Things were never going to get better between him and her family if they were never around each other. She kissed his cheek and after a quick 'be back soon', followed her family down to the pond.

"I can't wait to see pics!" She told Erica and Leo fondly as she took a seat beneath the shade of a large willow tree, her favorite spot.

On the other side of the pond, Daisy smiled excitedly and nodded at Lucky...

"HEY!! CAN WE PET YOUR DRAGON??" She called out loudly...
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:46 am

Shen is angered by the upset on Jade's face, plain to her as if it were her own. And yet Jade, chooses to let him hurt her this way. And trusts him, even when the guy lied right in front of her. Trust for Shen would be gone with the wind. And the relationship with it.

Still not her monkey o, not her circus, so she ignores the guy entirely, following her family, kicking off her boots, up into her hands and leaving a trail of green growth where ever she stepped, careful to stay off any obvious foot path ways and keep it to spots it looks like folks are trying to grow.

Snorting at the shout and calling over to Yoshi, as she sits. " Hey can they pat you?!" pointing.

Yoshi has a large fish in his mouth swinging his head around at her shout and swallowing it down in a manner similarly to lizards swallowing prey whole, every rotting inch of the fish, a half mouthful for him. Turning his head towards where his sister pointed, fine, he accepted people wanted to touch his hot smooth shiny scales and were awed or terrified of him. He splashes towards Daisy and Lucky coming to a stop before his small waves crashed over them, instead the rush of water will lap at them. He sticks his head out to they can touch his snout, rumbling a gentle greeting.

Erica and Leo sit on one side of Jade as Shen sits the other and making the grass bright and green and growing, making the willow tree a bit taller, more greenery to hang down.

Leo digs out his phone and gives it to Jade to see
and hear pics and vids all she wanted of her baby cousins, trying to crawl, the burbling, the blowing bubbles, playing together, sunbaking on their father or an Uncle, being loved on by their mother or aunts. Flapping their little wings when shells were open.

Just like Yoshi and Shen, the boys Djula and Meora look more turtley than the girls Loila and Roen.

There are pictures too of the little bee dragons Shen had shown Spike. A picture of Erica shimmering in water, even making the silky white dress she wore then shimmer too and the water around her.

More of the babies first small teeth, being sang to by Lilo and Erica, Stitch sleeping on top of the sleepy pile once. Mikey entertaining them, and his eggs, with a dramatic story time. Raphael and Dieair getting to nurse and cuddle and play with them.

" they grow so strong, like you and your cousins, and when they hear your name they make that sound that is all yours." Erica and Leo are proud of Jade and their own kids and love them all. And it shows. And yes there is a clip of the baby cousins hearing Uncle Raph say Jade's name and their little heads come up making the peep peep warble sound that's all hers alone.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:34 pm

Sam sat next to Thorn as he ate. She was a little icked out seeing him bite into the heart like that but kept it to herself. Instead she laid her head on his shoulder.

Feel better? Or do you need anything else? I am at your service.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:36 pm

Spike carefully took Lorelei in his arms and gently rocked her. It was soothing to the little baby and her eyes slowly closed as she let out another big yawn.

He wanted to go to the kitchen and get food, but didn't want to risk waking the baby.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:38 pm

Mikko packed a plate for Spike and brought it to him so he didn't have to get up.

Yeah they bought us a lot. It should last a while if we don't pig out. Between us, Santuary and the Reapers humans are getting hard to come by. Soon or later we'll have to start eating those dragons out there. Or we can kill the Reaper guys.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:43 pm

Lucky was probably just as excited as Daisy to pet a dragon. of course he had no idea this was Leo's kid and not just some pet. So when Yoshi came up to them he went over and reached out to give his nose a pat.

We should get a dragon. If Thorn can have a wolf then we can have a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:46 pm

With the two patents gone, Don helped clean up then left to go look for that Shadow chick. He still wasn't sure about her. But it would be rude to not at least get to know her. Spotting her by the farm house he walked over to her and Flag.

Hope I'm not intrupting anything.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:48 pm

That made Joker feel old. He was a granddad. There was a baby. A fresh mind to mold.

We'll let's go see the happy family. I would love to see the baby. Maybe I'll come visit more often tech the kid everything I know!
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:51 pm

Yeah I'm not totally sure what happen but there must be a new threat out there. And mom is good she said you better go visit her. She would have come out here but she's on bed rest.

Laz help put the last of the meat up and brushed his hands off.

Let's go see her we have some news to share too. He was excited to tell Kai that Lexi was with child. But felt that should be an annoncment that came from Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:54 pm

Ezra noticed that Jade was upset. He had no doubt it was with him because he wasn't going to hang out with her family. But why would he want to hang out with people that hated him. He would have to make it up to Jade.

He got to work making a cake. girls love when guys cooked for them right. Course he was no baker, but he try his best.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 6:49 pm

Libby watched the large dragon from her window. It wasn't until she seen Lucy and Daisy pet it that she ran out to pet the lizard herself. Jinx tried to stop her but she was mostly busy with the baby so off Libby ran to the pond.

She stood beside Lucky and waved at Yoshi. She then reached out to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 7:12 pm

Flag was also sorry that this happened to them. None of them wanted to be the way they were. With the exception of Vic, they would all outlive their partners. He was fascinated by the fact that Shadow was indeed born an immortal. And judging by HEL's anger, it was a fair assumption that she was also an escaped experiment or most likely one sent to get rid of the laboratories screw-ups.

"That would be my guess. But if Bishop didn't create her, maybe someone else. The last encounter we had with Bishop, he wanted us alive. Not sure if his plans have changed and he sent her to get rid of us, or if there's someone else out there we have to be cautious of."

But why was someone that shared similar traits and had no doubt been tortured be willing to go out of her way to kill them? Was in instinctual? Did she crave their blood? He wished the new threat would have communicated with him,  but she didn't seem interested in being understood....

Donnie approached and Flag shook his head at his question. "No, you're not interrupting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next