Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+53
Spike
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
Rhea
Anton Wilson
Ezra Juvanni
Jinx
Evelyn Porter
Sam
Lexi Davis
Danny Fletcher
Troy Otto
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Thorn
Lazarus King
Death
Captain Boomerang
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Jester Quinzel
River Harkness
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Kai King
Abaddon
Baxter Stockman
Lilo and Stitch
Killer Frost
Mystique
Dwight
Project HEL
Tiny Tina
Lydia McKinnon
Owen Mercer
Sherry
Shadow
Jade Hamato
Deadpool
Lucky
Daisy Adams
Aaliyah Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Shen Hamato
Negan
Ally Black
Aaron
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Rick Flag
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 7:51 pm

So everyone knew about him? Thorn felt sick. It wasn't anyone's business because he wasn't that person anymore. And it had not been something that he had chosen to do, he was just trying to stay alive.

"So, people are airing out my dirty laundry." It was upsetting and he was angry and a little scared about what all of this would mean for him. He liked it here. It used to feel safe and felt like home, but now it felt unwelcoming. When Sam pulled him close, he slipped an arm around her and gave a little squeeze.

"Almost everyone has had to do things they didn't want to, but I guess these people want a villain."

Vic was connecting the pieces and had a pretty good idea what had happened at the Reaper compound, but figured it was best to discuss this back at their home over dinner. Somewhere safe and away from prying ears.

"I doubt Flag would mind you going to him now, Digger. If you let this issue go for too long, who knows what will happen. Not all of us have restraint and won't hesitate to react if they feel threatened."

And he agreed with Mikko. "Let's go eat."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 7:57 pm

Digger really reeeeeeally didn't want to talk to Flag about anything. But Vic was right, something had to be done sooner rather than later. He gave a nod and headed off to Flag's house.

Mikko motioned for Sam and Thorn to come with them.

Come on, let's go eat. I'm sure Flag will handle things he is after all one of us. She took Vic's hand and headed back to their house with everyone.

Digger took a breath before knocking on Flag's door. He didn't want to admit he needed help with this. This was not a good look for him. He should be able to handle this but it was getting to be too much. He didn't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:46 pm

Now that Mikko and Vic knew about his past, Thorn wasn't sure if they would still want him at their place. He hesitated to follow, but Vic motioned him to follow, quietly reassuring ...

He followed, keeping Sam close to him. If these people were riled up, some wouldn't hesitate to hurt her to get to him. He didn't know what to say. Should he try to defend himself? Should he drop it? Surely they had questions, but he would wait for them to ask if they wanted to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:52 pm

Once back inside Sam helped Mikko dish everyone out a bowl of stew. They set the table then took a set themselves.

Mikko hated to bring up something that Thorn didn't want to talk about, but she was curious.

The day isn't even half way over and already crazzieness is happening. Never a dull moment. She smiled at Thorn.

We don't know the whole story, Thorn. So we're not judging you. All I know is something about the reapers and other women. I can put the two together, but I'm sure it's more than that. I'm also sure it isn't something you want to talk about. But we are here to listen if you are willing to share.

Lorelei got a bottle and was sucking it down as she watched everyone closely.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:59 pm

Blaze eagerly accepted Mike's hug, allowing the Turtle to scoop him up! Flag nodded at Mike and chose one of the smaller melons since he wasn't hungry at the moment. Without further ado, he sank his fangs into the flesh of the melon, the feel very similar to piercing the skin of a human. The blood like liquid slowly filled his mouth. The taste was very close! After getting his fill, he placed the melon on the small end table, then wiped his mouth.

"I think these will be a hit. I'll give you more feedback when the hunger sets in and they are tried then." And he would get the feedback from the rest of the immortals.

"Thank you." He offered Mike a handshake.

Just then there was a knock at the door and Harley was quick to answer, smiling when she saw Digger, but frowned seeing how flustered he seemed. "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 9:13 pm

Digger managed a grin when Harley answered the door. But frowned a little when she asked if everything was ok.

Ugh! No. Everyone is freaking out because Thorn raped some women with the Reapers and now they're attacking the immortals. Mikko got rocks thrown at her. I think we need a town meeting, but I'm way over my head here. I know Flag is off. but this is something we need to talk about together.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 9:44 pm

Thorn sat at the table with Sam, listening to Mikko. He didn't want to talk about it, but Mikko was his friend. He wanted to clear up any misunderstandings in case anyone thought he wanted to do what he had done...

"I think everyone knows how Jay operated. When I escaped the CDC, I was just a kid. Jay took me in. I basically grew up with the Reapers. I had guard duty, which was easy enough..I just guarded cells. But, Jay found out that due to the experiments I had gone through, I had this...gift. He decided to use that against me when I told him that I was against him using women to birth babies to supply meat." He had to pause a moment to compose himself. It wasn't easy to talk about.

"Jay knew that there was only one thing that I was afraid of, and that was to be experimented on again, so he used that against me. He made me ...be with these women. Some of them fought it, some didn't. Some of them had been there so long they had accepted their life. It was sad. Jay had a way of breaking us all. One day I had had enough and left some cells open. Jay decided at that time to make a deal with Bishop. He traded me off to him for some 'replacements'. Guess you could say I got what I deserved. More torture. More experimenting. Death. Being brought back as this, and I will never die do I can't get away from the torture. I may have escaped, but...I can't escape what I did for Jay."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 10:11 pm

Mikey snuggles Blaze, and they get to watch Rick trying a melon, the spheroid shape helps with biting, and when he is finished like a victim still alive the blood at the puncture coagulates after a few dribbles, stopping more from escaping.

He takes the offered hand shake. " when you can, that would be great, and when you get a chance reach out to Leo to reset that brief not deathly urgent but very important meet up."

Listening in mostly accidentally to the door way and Digger there.

Well again as in the past if he is asked along he will attend if not he will make his excuses and hang about outside.

He wanted to at least check in on Jade and talk and chat and give her some of her favorites treats and foods from Shell City before taking his leave and taking Donnie back with him.

The Reapers were the main reason Leo was very careful about who knew what Erica was. If those folks got wind there was a woman now more than capable of bearing multiple eggs every few months... and that Leo has daughters with said woman that would be capable of the same when they grow. One of which is grown and probably capable now...

Yeah best that never leaves himself, Leo, Jumba and Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 1:19 am

Shen Hamato wrote:

Spike wrote:
Spike's feelings for Shen had only grown over the months. He kept up his radio show, even had guest! Vic had came on to sing a few times. it was nice to see that someone else from the lab had made it out and was living a good life.

Spike spent as much time as he could with Shen. He wasn't too physical with her, never knowing how far to go, or if he even wanted to take things further. It was something they would have to talk about.

Now Spike was headed to his girl to have breakfast.

Shen Hamato wrote:
She was juuuust shuffling completed food stores and harvest numbers and putting together a notice together to be read with afternoon news requesting more hands to help with the latest crops and storage...

When she spied Spike coming her way and smiles waving at him, bundling her work and placing it in a hand crafted binder made of coconut fibres, just so she can carry it with her as she stands and hurries his way, " Great song and story selections on the radio today." she compliments him. He had a knack for matching the songs with the general weather and 'feel' of the day in Shell City. She was proud of his work.

And keen to show Spike and taste with him the KiMelons, large and oval like watermelons with a firm bown skin but cut open the flesh was pink and red and dense and so very juicy and sweet! Juuuuicy!
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 4:54 am

Blaze returned the snuggles and was content to stay in Mike's arms for as long as he would allow. By now the twins had joined everyone in the living room, overhearing Digger but being too young to understand the accusations against Thorn...

"Daddy!!" River smiled and ran to Digger, wrapping her arms around him.

Star kind of hung back, climbing onto the couch and taking everythjng in. Whatever the adults were talking about all sounded so serious!

"Mom, can we go play with Ghost?" Because it was almost a daily routine for them to go play with the quickly growing wolf cub. Thorn and Sam always let him out everyday just to play with them.

Harley frowned at Digger and sighed. This definitely couldn't wait if people were attacking the immortals. If someone went at Thorn or did something to Sam, the guy would have no restraint. She finally nodded. It looked like she was not going to get the day with her husband, after all. With a defeated sigh, she turned her attention to Star.

[color=red]"Not today, baby." answered. Not because she thought Thorn would hurt her babies, but if all of this negativity was surrounding the guy, she did nor want her kids caught in the crossfire.

Flag nodded at Mike. [color=blue]"We will definitely make that happen this week."
Flag told Mike, feeling bad that it had taken so long. Things just seemed to keep happening on both ends over the last several months.

Overhearing Digger and Harley, Flag frowned. He approached the two. Digger had once again broadcasted Thorn's past in front of others. Though Flag wanted to believe that neither Donnie or Mike would repeat the damaging information.

"Yeah. We need to deal with this today. There needs to be a meeting. Noon in the community hall. Make everyone aware." He told Digger.

"Ooooh, meeting!! Thorn raped women? What does rape mean? Is it like rap? He can rap??" River asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 8:43 am

At this point Digger didn't care that he was airing out Thorn's history to the world. Everyone in town already knew after all. But he did regret saying anything in front of the kids. Even if they were too young to understand,

Digger scooped up River and gave her a hug. Yes. He's better than eminem. You stay inside today ok? Daddy has to go work.

Digger nodded to Flag and gave River another hug before putting her down.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 12:13 pm

Mikko listened quietly. When Thorn was finished with his explanation she reached over and took his hand giving it a squeeze.

No one should fault you for trying to survive. Jay was a monster. Not you. That was in the past now we look forward to the future. and if the humans can't see that....then we eat them. she smiled and ate a bite of the stew.

Sam hugged Thorn. Like I said before. you are a good man. Mikko's right if the town can't see that it's their loss. Though eating them might make things more complicated. I am getting use to the stew though. It's very good.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 1:44 pm

Aaron wrote:
Aaron found Negan in the infirmary with his baby daughter. He greeted Cindy with a nod and sat on the cot across from Negan.

"Have you named her?" He asked, not wanting to jump right into the discussion they needed to have about Thorn and the Farm.

Negan was rocking his little girl in his arms. His emotions were still high but he was thinking more clearly. His biggest question was why was Alissa by the farm, they all knew how dangerous it was there.

Named her after her mother. Alissa. I just don't understand why she was by the farm. It makes no sense and now we'll never know. Thorn is going to be a hard man to punish. Can't keep him locked up, can't kill him. Well...Unless we get some of that venom from Victor.

Negan stood up. In any case, you ready to head to the farm?

He would be taking Alissa with him because he was not about to leave his baby behind. Cindy or Maggie could have watched her, but he wanted his baby close to him.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 1:48 pm

Spike was all for trying new fruit. He even accidently tried a blood melon thinking it was just another fruit. That was a mistake he wouldn't get over. ick! But this melon was nice. Now he knew to never try anything new unless someone gave it to him.

As good as fruit was and it was all he really ate, his favorite thing was still juice. He would go whole days consuming nothing but juice.

Spike took a bite out of this new melon and gave a thumbs up with a smile.

This would be great in juice form.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
The Walking Dead
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 2:14 pm

"That's a beautiful name." Aaron complimented softly.

Indeed, it would remain a mystery as to why Alissa had traveled so far and had ventured into the forest close to the Farm's fence where she knew it would be dangerous. The only thing he could think of was the berries that the Screamers and wolves had inadvertently protected, but the fruits weren't worth the price she had paid.

And Negan was right. Thorn would be hard to punish, but there were in fact ways to kill him. Though, Aaron thought death was too harsh of a punishment considering it had been a mistake and Alissa had been inside the immortals hunting grounds.

"Yeah, let's get going." With that he led Negan out to a truck that had been customized to withstand the hoards of undead. The windows protected by metal bars, a menacing looking bushguard secured to the front and large spikes protruding from the vehicle's hub caps. Once they were inside the vehicle, Aaron drove outside of the safety of the gates and they were on their way.

"I know you loved Alissa, and you want the harshest punishment possible, but I don't think anyone else should have to die over this. He brought your baby to you, so I know he's not a monster otherwise your daughter would be dead, too. I know that probably doesn't mean much right now."
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 2:24 pm

Negan followed Aaron to the truck and slipped into the passenger seat.

He sighed deeply holding Alissa close to his chest. Maybe it was not wise to bring the baby with them, but he couldn't stand to be apart from her.

He could have just ate her. Said nothing and no one would ever know what happen to her or the baby. It's not lost on me that he maned up and did the right thing. I know it was an accident. They didn't know she was from here. That doesn't make it any better though. Maybe Thorn should be put under a house arrest. Make him stay indoors for a few months away from people.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 3:06 pm

Gabe returned Lydia's kiss and ruffled Aaliyah's hair before sitting down at the table. He was happy that Dwight and Sherry decided to move here. It meant he got to see more of his daughter.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Sleep well?"

He was blissfully unaware of everything happening outside.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 3:10 pm

Mmhmm Aaliyah smiled at her dad and danced a little in her chair as Lydia set pancakes in front of both of them.

Eat up!

Aaliyah wasted no time digging in and eating a pancake.

Daisy! Lucky! Come get breakfast! Lydia placed juice on the table for everyone then sat down next to Gabe to eat. She heard some yelling going on outside since the window was open, but didn't bother going to find out what was going on. it wasn't her busniess.

How's it taste? The pumpkin came from Bunker hill. Traded them some honey.

Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 3:12 pm

Daisy chuckled and caught Lucky's lips in another deep kiss. "I think we're gonna have to go out there if we want food!" She told him, hearing Lydia call out.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 3:19 pm

Damn. He returned her kiss and gave her a few more before pushing himself off the bed again. He hated leaving the bed but his stomach was growling.

He reached out his hand to Daisy.

Let's get some food. After we can come back to bed if you want. Or whatever else you want to do.I'm up for anything.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
The Walking Dead
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 4:49 pm

It seemed that Negan was thinking more rational. Aaron was relieved by that. The last thing they needed was to go discuss punishment with the leader of The community that Thorn called home.

"I think house arrest is fair." He agreed.

The closer they got to the farm, the more obvious it became. The wolves made themselves known, running along side the vehicle but not bothering to attack. For now. It made Aaron wonder how Alissa had made it past the creatures to get close enough for Thorn to attack.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 5:36 pm

It sounded like Thorn didn't have much of a choice. Vic certainly couldn't fault him for his actions. It sounded like he tried to make things right by releasing the girls, which cost him his mortality.

"No judgment from me, either." Vic told him. Sure, Thorn could be brutal in his methods of taking down prey, but Vic understood that not everyone had a handle on their instincts. That didn't make him a monster. The real monsters where the scientists and Jay, but they didn't have to worry about Jay anymore. Unfortunately the Reapers were still a thing, though.

Thorn was relieved to have the support of everyone in the house, but he knew it would be different where the humans were concerned. Fortunately they didn't know what it was like to be a prisoner or forced into doing things they didn't want to just to be able to survive.

He returned Mikko's hand squeeze, managing a little smile at her comment. But of course Sam was right. It would complicate things.

"I'm gonna sound cheesy as fuck...but I'm lucky to have you guys as friends." That felt terribly awkward, but he was trying. Having to explain himself had made him lose his appetite, but that familiar ache was still in the pit of his stomach. He was glad that Sam was so accepting of their life style.

"We've got your back." Vic offered a fist bump, which Thorn returned.

Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 5:45 pm

House arrest for three years. negan said. But knew that that wasn't going to happen. Still anything was better than nothing.

Looks like we have company.

Negan watched the wolves from his barred window, and every now and then caught a glimps of something running through the tree tops.

Guess that means we're close. This isn't a complant, but wonder why these creatures aren't attacking us. You think the immortals have that much control over the wolves and Screamers? That could be useful when fighting any enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 5:50 pm

Mikko agreed. They would have Thorn's back no matter what. Unless he went cray cray and started slaughtering people at the farm of course. But Mikko couldn't see that happening. Thorn might have been more chaotic than Vic, but he was still a good guy.

She finished her food and juice just as Lorelei tossed her empty bottle to the floor. Mikko picked it up and set it on the table.

So. When are you two having a little one?

Sam chuckled at the question and shrugged. We're not really trying. but not really being careful either. So if it happens it happens. But we'll make some beautiful kids.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 6:06 pm

River loved Eminem, so she was super excited to know that Thorn was better than him!! She hugged her dad and watched as he prepared to leave, though she really wanted to tag along.

"You've got this." Flag told Digger, figuring he could use some encouragement. He wanted to have faith in the guy. "We'll see you at noon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next