Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike

Spike

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 5:44 pm

Spike was all set. He had spent the whole morning cleaning up. When he heard Shen call out to him and knock he answered the door with a smile.

Hey! Got the house all ready.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 5:48 pm

Don nodded in thought at what Mike said. But a grin spread over his face at the thought of little Mikeys running around.

It's a good idea if that's what you both want. And the idea of little ones bugging Raph all day is amusing.

Don pulled out the pizza it smelled like normal pizza. home made tomato sauce that Mike had dilivered to him. and of course fresh veggies. The crust made from cauliflower.

Let's eat!
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 8:34 pm

Vic playfully wiggled his brows and wrapped his free arm around Mikko as they headed out. He was glad this whole ordeal was over with and he was no longer the center of attention. Gabriel was getting a second chance- a chance to be a father to his kids and maybe find a special someone. Though it seemed that Cindy was already claiming him. Vic just hoped that Gabe didn't do anything to ruin the chance he had been given. The guy seemed good at screwing up his life.

He smiled down at Lorelei as she tugged on his hair. "I think she's trying to tell us that she's wanting a little brother or sister...." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 9:15 pm

Mike shrugs taking the offered pizza cut whenever it comes his way. His crusts have been cauliflower before too. And all other manners of vege leftovers. Leo insists on finding ways to reduce all their waste as much as possible, a way that feeds them again or for snack urges or helps them grow more food. " Smells great Donnie, thanks... and yeah it's something Lilo has wanted for a while, and seeing Leo and Erica's new hatchlings just ramped up her baby fever, so she finally had the courage to ask me about it... tell you what I think I was the one walking funny this morning... and I'm excited about the prospect." amused by that, and honest, there is no hint of being nervous or undecided entirely, he just wants to run it by his brothers first.

He is sniggering a little, " Well then I will make sure to try for at least four to keep our beastly brother on his toes." That is definitely a joke, for he doesn't know if it will work, and hasn't actually asked Lilo any thoughts about how many.

" mmmm will have to go after this." Just a heads up. He will see Flag if not too busy and Jade on the way out. Maybe Mikko too, if about.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 9:58 pm

Her smile brightens. And she greets Spike's hey with a gentle kiss to his cheek. " Your home looks fabulous, and Jumba here is all eager to show you the toy...toys." or um radio equipment.

Said large rotund four eyed alien is nodding! " I am, very pleased to be meeting you properly young Spike, I am Jumba Jookiba Pelekai, uncle of chief Lilo." he sticks out his hand for a shake.

Sure they have seen each other about no doubt and in passing said hi but this was the first proper meeting.

Shen grins, both wait for Spike to bring them in. And she really meant it looked good, praising his obvious efforts and hard work.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 12:27 pm

I hope that everything works out and soon there's little Mikeys running around. and little Lilos.

Don sat down with his slice of pizza and ate.

I understand. Busy Mike has things to do. I'll try to visit Shell city more often, Especially with the new little ones I want to get to know them as they grow.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 12:28 pm

Well let's not dissapoint. Mikko walked home with her little family. Once inside she took the baby and laid her down in her play pen.

Now that Vic's arms were empty she pulled him into her embrace and melted into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Spike happily shook the alien's hand.

Nice to meet you. Come in!

He moved out of the way for the two to come inside.

I was thinking setting things up on the coffee table. If it'll fit.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 12:32 pm

On the way out Evelyn stopped Gabe and gave him a one arm hug.

I'm happy you're staying. Now you can watch your grandson grow up.

She sat Devon up in her arms and the little boy smiled brightly at Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 12:35 pm

Cindy was right by Gabe's side. But it was Lucky that was giving her attention. Lucky put an arm around Cindy and she moved away from him.

Awww come on, give me some lovings.

Uh no.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:21 pm

Donnie can probably hear Mikey is eating slow.

Hey he doesn't particularly want to leave, now the ice had broken, his ice had broken he was just enjoying hanging with a brother. And maybe he could waste a bit more time here. " Always bro, I am not ready or eager for retirement just yet." if he was tired or stressed Leo would probably some how know before he did and bring him a list of suggestions of people who he has taught and are talented enough to self teach and teach more to fill in some roles as he steps back.

" I better ask you too who that wedding invite was for specifically." perhaps Don didn't know and he'd still have to go track down Mikko, but maybe his bro did and it would save him a bit of lingering time. He texts to see if Erica was around and could pick him up to head back to ShellCity after he speaks to Flag. " Just to be certain no one wants to show up and unintentionally be a damper cause they were not meant to be there. This is really good by the way." content with his pizza and water.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:35 pm

Shen grins and motions Jumba in first. Following behind and as Jumba excitedly exclaims that yes t
His design will fit on a coffee table she takes a moment to just greet Spike properly. " G'day, it really does look great." so he knows she truly means it and is pleased to see him.

Jumba is wheeling his trolley into the mentioned space. " I have made it small, compact and easy to use!" declares the excitable large alien eyes all blinking at odd moments.

Shen chuckles softly offering a hand to Spike to follow Jumba in to be instructed how to use the radio dohicky he designed.

It looked like a version of his old experiment catalogue computer, and tere was head phones with mics.

They had become the masters of recycling and upcycling anything they had or whatever the Scavenge, Search and Rescue teams brought back.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:49 pm

Erica doesn't mind retrieving Mikey, And when she shimmies along Yoshi's neck having to be careful of his spikes he growls softly, happy to gather up his uncle.

He will carefully swoop down and deposit his mother away from The Farm with breaking his flight and lifting off again. He will stay high and out of sight in clouds, until he sees his mother and Uncle Mike well out on the road.

Erica will head to The Farm entry pulling off her protective suite helmet, letting her hair unroll from it's bun and she is not armed having left her bow and quiver with Yoshi. She has been here before they should all know her. Though just encase she will call out when she is close enough, saying who she is and that she is just visiting to travel home with Michelangelo when he is ready. And wait to be let in.

Or not and just wait outside for Mike.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:41 pm

Mikko told me that me and all my brothers were invited to the wedding. She didn't mention Erica or others. But I'm sure we can invite a date. She wants it to be a huge party. I wonder how Vic feels about it...

Don finished his slice of pizza.

If she finds invites you might get a formal invitation.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:43 pm

Spike happily took Shen's hand and walked inside with them. He looked over the machine not knowing what he was seeing but interested in learning.

He couldn't wait to start using the radio. Though he wasn't sure what would be first on the docket to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:15 pm

Mike grins, he won't ask for another piece he will wait and if Donnie offers than have one more if not he is content and licking his fingers clean making a noise of understanding. " Cool, thanks, that's fine, Leo wanted to be certain more than me. Mmm good pizza." cause his brother deserved to know he did good.

He grins and begins to clean up once their done, he doesn't have to of course and it's probably good practice for Donnie but still he does, a bit, at least brushing up crumbs and wiping things. And finishing his water. " I asked Erica to come fetch me, as I know she was out and about today, did you want her to come say hi or wanna come say hi."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 4:37 pm

Once they were both ready, Raph headed out with Dieair to find Leo and the little ones. He was worried for Jade and Ezra and couldn't help wondering how the trial had went. Maybe visiting and holding babies would help take his mind off the heavy.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 4:52 pm

Vic wrapped his arms around Mikko and slid his hands beneath her shirt, caressing her back as he held her. He pressed a few soft kisses against the top of her head.

"Stressful day, huh? I'm glad that's over with..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 6:06 pm

Leo can be found out near Splinters Shrine, almost basking in the sun and his new babies certainly were, he'd taken off the slings and after changing little tails and a fresh feed and checking his messages from their mother that she is coming back with Mike asap he rested shell back against the shrine platform and has the bubs on his plastrons, no slings at the moment those wrapped about him in a four layer skirt, just plastrons to plastrons or belly with his new babies, churring for them.

And if they ask Dieair and Raph will be pointed his way.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 8:31 pm

Jumba will explain the easy operation of his radio station. And best yet Spike can close it like a laptop and take it to any room he wants, it's the mics and head phones that are a bit fiddly.

But he shows Spike how to connect them to the alien computer. And disconnect so he can move if he wants or needs to but setting the memory banks up in this room though. Not much room is used.

Then, exciting to Shen as she had never heard one either, Jumba will open up a old radio broadcast from his days in Hawaii before the outbreak, he has a few from around the world so Spike mostly but Shen too can hear a piece of the past, and get an idea of how radio stations were handled. Of course not to make Spike do it that way, just to give him ideas.

And, Shen is rather touched by this, Jumba shows being unable, at this point, to read won't be a problem, as Spike can choose a color to be assigned to a genre of music or a mood of music and on the computer screen tap that color and it will shuffle a song to play for him. A random song but a song.

If Spike likes that idea, Jumba is eager for his input. And has the lists of other people Spike could get to be different time and sorts of hosts.

Shen is mostly listening and now and then squeezing Spikes hand.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 11:16 pm

Gabriel returned Evelyn's hug and smiled at her comment. It made him feel good that she considered him a father, and even a grandson to her little one. He lightly brushed the little one's cheek.

"I wouldn't miss watchin' 'im grow up for the world."

And he had noticed Lucky's advances on Cindy, which did not make him happy. He sent a warning glare at the guy as he pulled her close to him, showing she was off limits.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 3:12 am

Lucky shrugged off Gabe's glare at him. He was more interested in Ally anyway.

Cindy wrapped an arm around Gabe and laid her head on his shoulder. Evelyn didn't like it but tried to not let it show. It wasn't her busness after all who her parents dated.

Wade once again lead the trio out of the hall and back to Gabe's house.

You two don't get into to any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 3:14 am

Me too. Now we can focus on other things. Like you and me and a lot of kissing.

Mikko smiled and pressed her lips against his. She ran her hands down his back and gave his ass a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 3:58 pm

So, Rhea thought the guys were cute. Yeah, she would be keeping an eye on this one. "Yeah, lots of cuties..but Flag is an asshole. I would know, becsuse I'm married to 'im." She flashed her ring to alleviate any doubt.

Flag just rolled his eyes as Harley led the newcomer away. He was really going to have to have a talk with her. Most of the time he knew Harley was just being Harley, but there had been venom in her tone. Things had not been great between them since the loss of their son. The crystal ball that gave them a glimpse into the afterlife and their son seemed to have driven an even bigger wedge between them.

The guards recognized Erica right off. The gates were opened for her and a tall, stocky man met her at the entrance.

"Hello, Erica." He greeted. Flag had made it known to the guards that Erica and the Turtles were always welcomed here.

Harley was giving Rhea the grand tour, introducing her to everyone they passed and asking questions, trying to get to know her. "So, where did you come from? Obviously you're not missin' out on protein..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 5:00 pm

Sure I would like to say hi. Don stood up from his chair and walked out the house with Mike.

He knew his way around pretty well but help was always welcomed to make things faster and easier. Erica was at the front gate being let in so that's where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next