Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+54
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Anton Wilson
Angel
Aaliyah Juvanni
Eric
Dwight
John Bishop
Danny Fletcher
Leatherhead
Sherry
Task Force X
Death
Lexi Davis
Killer Frost
Rocksteady
Lydia McKinnon
Daisy Adams
Jack Keen
Negan
Bones
The Reapers
Tiny Tina
Sam
Thorn
Ally Black
Lucky
Lazarus King
Owen Mercer
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Liberty Smith
Rex
Captain Boomerang
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Cindy
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Yoshi Hamato
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Michelangelo Hamato
Rhea
Donatello Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Rick Flag
Gabriel Juvanni
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Keen

Jack Keen

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 6:49 pm

Oh! I've heard of you. You were the one that went crazy. Uh...I mean...you know love makes you do crazy things. I never met the Joker but heard stories. I never got high profile cases. The craziest person I had was a cannibal. Seems that's not so crazy these days.

Jack was very interested in the whole vampire thing but didn't want to pry.

So Flag is a vampire. That's....cool. Any other creatures of the night I should watch out for?
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 6:52 pm

Daisy smiled at Rhea and nodded eagerly. "Yeah, I'm starving!"  She was honestly just happy to be here with people and not reanimated corpses.

She watched as the very attractive guy approached her. And...he called her cute?! She couldn't help but stare at those beautiful eyes of his.

"Lucky, huh? Oh, I bet you are!" She winked and held out a hand. "I'm Daisy!"
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 6:55 pm

Lucky took her hand and kissed the back of it.

Daisy. Pretty name. I heard you were hungry. I'll make you something to eat.

He offered her his arm.

Shall we?

Rhea gave Lucky an i'm watching you look. But wouldn't stop Daisy from going. Maybe Lucky wasn't that bad. Not like she knew the guy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:42 pm

Lydia was pretty blunt and to the point. Gabe really liked that. She was beautiful, too. He chuckled quietly.

"Yeah, I tried to kill yer cousin's boyfriend. Long story. And I would love to give you a tour of my bedroom, but...I have a girlfriend. I would be up for a threesome tho, if she's down."
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:46 pm

Cindy walked up to Gabe and Lydia and over heard the conversation.

Not down. The last girl was a one time deal. This one can find her own way around.

Lydia pouted. I'm a good cook, and great in the sack.

Cindy rolled her eyes. I guess we'll just never know.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 8:45 pm

Lexi and Zoe had stayed by Laz' side, not wanting to leave him just yet. Though, Lexi was surprised that no one else had been brought to the infirmary. She squeezed his hand and pressed soft kisses against his face.

"How are you feeling? I think maybe it's time you retire from guard duties and just help me around the infirmary..." Because she didn't know if she could take any more close calls with him. She had nearly lost him several times before. "I'm sure I'm gonna need it when I get further along in this pregnancy..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 8:49 pm

Laz slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position. He rubbed the spots that had been injured and were now healed.

I'm ok now. And I think you're right. I'm getting too old for all this figting and almost dying. I'm just glad it was wade that brought me back and not Mikko, couldn't deal with being a vampire again.

He smiled at Lexi and rubbed her stomach.

Can't wait to meet the little one. He kissed Lexi softly.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 9:22 pm

Thorn liked where this was going. Though considering all Sam had been through today, he would go at her speed. No pressure to do anything other that kissing and cuddling, but of course he was always down to make love to her...

He returned the deep kisses, his hands sliding beneath her shirt to rub her back...

"I think I'm addicted to you.." He breathed against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 9:26 pm

Sam smiled at his words and kissed him again.

Let's take this to the bedroom.

She slipped off his lap and took his hand helping him up and leading him to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:39 pm

So Thorn had some kind of ability? Flag was curious about that. He had not been able to get much information out of the guy, but it seemed he was more comfortable around Mikko and Victor.

"He can bring people back?"

Vic hesitated for a moment. It felt wrong giving information about a guy that was clearly reclusive, but Flag was the leader and deserved to know.

"He can. But he said it's not always successful..." Vic gold him.

Flag was impressed by that. Though, usually when something seemed too good to be true, usually it was. At what cost did this 'gift' come at? He couldn't see Death allowing this without a price.

"Yeah, maybe Rocky is bein' reunited with his brother, but poor Cleo. She's not okay." Still, Flag wasn't going to exploit Thorn for his abilities. He just wished the guy would trust him enough to talk to him.

"Anything else you know about him that I should know? I couldn't get much out of him."

"He really didn't tell us much, either. Just that he was an experiment of the CDC and Bishop. Maybe talk to Sam. She seems to be the only one he really trusts."
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:47 pm

Thorn spared her a cheeky smile as he took Sam's hand and headed into the bedroom with her. He pulled her close and slipped his arms around her as he caught her lips in another deep kiss, breaking long enough to remove her shirt, then his own ...
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:52 pm

Daisy giggled when Lucky kissed the back of her hand. This guy was certainly playing his cards right! And it seemed he was going to get her food!

"Okay, sexy pants! Lead the way!!" She obviously had no concern about following a man she had just met. All she knew was he was adorably cute, he seemed nice and...he had food!
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:33 am

Stitch drives like a loon, then again he looks toddlers sized but was very strong and had controlled larger more powerful vehicles than this. The ride is full of revving and even some air time! Hehehe

These beach buggy like cars were meant as defence, fast, agile, lightly armoured and usually loaded with weaponry.

And Stitch loves to hang his head out like a dog at some moments!

That, and that he slowed down approaching The Farm should be enough for those familiar with his fuzzy face to not be too concerned about him or his passenger.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:12 am

Aha! A splash battle!

Or at least some splash play! Shen of course is Leo's daughter.

She lives a good swim. Or soak or just about anything to do with water!

And she is impressed with how natural Spike seems in the water so as she teasingly swipes her tail about to flick a splatter of water back at him she also asks curiously, " tested out how long you can hold your breath for? Uncle Mikey can go the longest almost a full half hour if he is still." flopping onto her back and slow kick back floating along her wings under her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:00 am

And he's Ally's cousin. Mikko added.

Speaking of. I left my cousin with Gabe. That's not going to be good. they're both sluts.

She and Lydia had always got along. but they did like to roast each other harshly. It was all in good fun. Though her comment about her being lose was true. Lydia never shyed away from the boys, or girls for that matter. Though if Mikko was honest with herself. She rather Gabe hook up with Lydia than Cindy.

Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:02 am

Lucky took Daisy to his and Gabe's house. Now he was really wishing he had his own place. But Gabe wasn't home right now so all was good.

He lead her to the kitchen and pulled a chair out for her.

Hang tight. I'll make pancakes! He told Daisy and got right to work.

He had never made pancakes before but he was going to do his best. But first he poured her a glass of juice and set it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:05 am

I never tested out my breath holding ablities. But a half hour seems like a really long time. Don't think I could go that long.

But Spike was willing to test how long he could hold his breath. He went back under the water but realized he had no way of timing himself so he he came back up on side of Shin.

Think we might need some kind of timer to see.
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:09 pm

Death was going to take Rocksteady and leave them be. But seeing Cloe so upset made Death rethink that. She felt that Cloe needed some kind of closure. While she wouldn't bring Rocksteady back to life she could speak to the poor woman.

Death made herself known and knelt down in front of the women.

Rocksteady may no longer be with the living. But take heart in knowing that he is at peace, and with family. One day you will also be reunited with him.

Frost looked at Death. Can't you bring him back?

No. He has turned and reanimated. There's no coming back from that.

But that wasn't true. Death knew that Thorn could bring Rocky back. She would keep that info to herself though.
Back to top Go down
Owen Mercer

Owen Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:37 pm

Owen was sitting with the kids when he heard the larg vehicle pull up. He left the kids for a second to see if it was their parents and was relived to see that it was.

He went back to the kids with a smile.

Good news, your mom and dad are back! and it looks like things are no longer hitting the fan.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:47 pm

With the threat over and Laz better, Don went over to the gates to see who was coming in. Ofcourse he couldn't see who it was, but heard the sound of large machine and stitches laugh. Stich had a very distinctive laugh there was no mistaking it.

He told the guards to let them in and the gates opened for the alien and young girl.

Back to top Go down
Tiny Tina

Tiny Tina

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:49 pm

tina looked out the window and took everything in. As they entered the farm she seen people standing around looking sad and worried. She noticed a large figure with a white sheet over it.

Maybe now wasn't the best time to visit. Everyone looks so depressed.

But once they parked Tina hopped out the vehicle. She didn't know where to go though so she just stood there looking around.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:15 pm

It seemed that if Flag was going to learn anything about Thorn, he was going to have to talk to Sam at some point. He had no way of knowing that Thorn had not shared his past with Sam, either.

And Gabe. He still needed to touch base with Gabe and extend his house arrest for venturing out. So much to do. But laying Rocksteady to rest had to take priority.

"I know it's been a long day for everyone. Get some rest." With that, Flag headed out.

He saw Death speaking to Cleo and would keep his distance until they were finished, but he hoped to catch Death before she left. He did notice Stitch and the kid, and he would address them after ..

All that Cleo could hear was excuses from Death. She had seen people brought back before, but Death didn't seem willing to help her at all. She was only giving reasons as to why she couldn't, and that Rocksteady was with his family. But what about her?! She was trying to control her tears, but had nothing to say to the woman...
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:18 pm

Death had nothing else to say. She knew there was nothing she could say that would help. So she gave the woman's shoulder a squeeze and stood up.

KNowing Flag wanted to speak to her she walked up to him.

I'm sorry about Rocksteady.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:26 pm

Gabe frowned at Cindy. "Don't be rude. I'm gonna show her around. You can either cone with us or go keep Lucky company."

Though, his attention was drawn off in the distance to where Death was approaching Flag. Someone was coveted with a sheet...
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:29 pm

Lydia frowned at Cindy. They could have all got along but it seem Cindy didn't want to get along with her. Cindy huffed and stormed off.

Lydia took Gabe's arm.

I don't think she likes me. She noticed the strange woman that was walking to Flag.

Who's that? She gives me the heebie jeebies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next