Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+36
Josephine
Eric
Dana
Dieair
Lazarus King
Clark Kent
Charlie Marie
Wonder Woman
Rocksteady
Amanda Waller
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Harley Quinn
Death
Rick Flag
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
John Bishop
Liberty Smith
Raphael Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Peacemaker
Jinx
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Mystique
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Erica Martins
Cindy
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:31 pm

Victor did as instructed, taking small, slow sips of the water. It certainly helped sooth his dry throat. She was willing to stay here with him? He was deeply touched by that. He hated that he had fallen so hard for her...he loved her. But that was one of life's many tragedies. You couldn't control who you fell in love with. He knew, he would never have Mikko's heart, but she would forever have his.

He tried to get himself comfortable, holding to her hand and offering her a tired smile. His eyes were getting heavy. "You'll...stay?" He reeeeeally wanted to offer to share the bed with her...for snuggles...yeah, he was hurting but she was good medicine....but maybe that would be overstepping his boundries.

Lexi chuckled and wrapped her arms around Wade, giving him a gentle hug. He was healed, but she was sure that he was still sore.

"All better?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Of course I'm going to stay. I would lay with you but I don't want to hurt you. Mikko ran her fingers through Victors hair.

Wade happily returned the hug. Much better. He sat up and streatched a little. I was able to talk Death into giving you back your immortality. So once Gabe goes you and I can finally be together he told Mikko.

Mikko smiled at Wade and got up to give him a hug. Thanks, babe. We'll have to talk more about that later. Don't go killing Gabe.

I would never! Gabe is my homie.

Mikko sat back by Victor. Had to give you a blood transfusion. So I'm sure someone else will be coming in to watch over you incase my blood makes you go a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:41 pm

Buuut Gabe would have no issue getting it up. He took the second glass and chugged it, though he certainly didn't need any more. He spared her a seductive grin when she slid her hand underneath his shirt, his fingers running up her legs...

"Oh, I can get it up..." He slurred.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:47 pm

Cindy caught Gabe's lips in a deep kiss. pulling away only to remove his shirt. She then started to undress herself before straddling his lap and kissing him passionately. She grinded against him, kissing and nipping at his neck and shoulder.

Hopefully Mikko would be too busy keeping Victor company and wouldn't walk in on them and ruin their good time.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 12:32 am

Victor loved the feel of Mikko's fingers running through his hair. She was comforting. Then Wade told Mikko the good news. She was immortal again! That made him happy! But then Wade made it evident that he was a contestant for Mikko's heart whenever Gabriel passed away. That stung. It seemed that Mikko was not in short supply of men that wanted to be her other half. Even a thousand years from now, he would never stand a chance.

He managed another weak grin when she returned, taking her hand. "It sounds like we get to be friends for a very long time."

Lexi was also happy for Mikko, and Wade. She knew that Wade loved Mikko. Now, someday she could be his again. She pushed herself up from the bed. "Happy outcomes all around. I like it.. " but she could tell that Victor had fallen for Mikko, too. Poor guy. And damn...Mikko attracted all of the men, it seemed.

"I'm going to call it a night. Mikko, if you're staying with him, come get me if his condition changes." WIth that, she headed out and for the cells to check on Laz.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 12:47 am

Gabe was too far gone to really register the consequences of his actions. He returned her deep kiss, moaning against her lips as she grinded against him...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:13 am

Leo downed both those waters, thanks Mike, and moves to make up a glass of milk for Erica. It's powdered for long keeping goats milk they have at the moment the cows usually kept for those with very young children. Erica would need to build up calcium. So he stirrs the powder into a glass of water, listening to Spike and making a face. " so sorry to hear that Sike, I assume Mike already told you we don't do that here. We won't torture or butcher you for food... Okay maybe torture in the way of horticultural work if you have an interest in helping grow crops or any of our live stock options... but that won't be forced upon you either." he offers the young turtle a shoulder pat on the way past. " Annnd.... we have all had horrible moments... so if you need to ever speak to someone about them, need help with nightmares... we are here to help."

The new girl was watching them all so curiously, she smiles back at Spike, and if she looks like she has never tried pizza before too - she hasn't!! And excitedly polishes off her piece!

Mike offers her another, then Spike too." and what about you Missy - how did Jade find you?" a way to pass a little time. A look between him and Leo.

Like those damned feral kids, will probably have to do something about the freaking lab.

Leo churrs, it's a comforting sound for the young turtle, and partly cause Erica was leaning back against his plastron sipping her milk, done with pizza so Leo is eating the rest of that.

Ryn tilts her head considering and chewing. " from biiig water... my people come to land, clean of dead and in water... I saw... Jade, is genio innocou and wanted to be closer... Now here and more of genio innocou!" She explains. " important to.. my people... and this place... be safe for many mooore... and yous friends to my kind... and protect." dragons are protectors.

And so are these odd genio innocou.

Erica listens to each young person a soft sorry and like her lover a light touch, just a pat of hand on hand. Offering comfort too, as Leo finishes the pizza and washes his hands then begins unbraiding her long hair, much longer than it looks, she siiighs in delight at his touch, and it's echoed by his delighted sigh in the activity, she knows he is troubled by all that happened during the day and over the night so far, and Spikes words, this comforted him. And her. She sips more of her milk puzzling a little over Ryns description of the turtles. Gentle Innocent was a curious term for mutant turtles.

Mikey huuuuhs and eats a slice of the large pizza he is sharing himself. " Your kind?" girls looks human.

But then again Erica does but she certainly isn't.

Ryn nods searching for that word Jade and Ezra called her. " Mermaid."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:57 am

Mikko nodded to Lexi. Wade gave Victor a thumbs up as he left and soon Mystique was joining them. But the mutant sat in a chair away from them to give the two their privacy.

Mikko smiled at Victor.

You never know. Forever is a long time, Maybe one day we'll be more than friends. I got to tell Gabe that I'm staying here tonight. I'll be right back ok. Mystique will look after you for a bit. She kissed Vic's cheek and hurried out to her new home to update Gabe on things. Not that he cared what was going on with Victor, but maybe he would at least like to know Wade was doing good.

She jogged back home and walked through the door. The first thing she spotted was Cindy and Gabe in the middle of kinks town. Slowly and quietly she backed out the house and shut the door.

Mikko stood there outside the door processing what was going on. It was their new home and he was braking it in with some random girl!

She was on the verge of breaking down, but pulled herself together and slowly walked back to the infirmary, heart broken.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 7:37 pm

Victor didn't want Mikko out of his sight, but he understood that she needed to touch base with her husband. He felt guilty that he was keeping her away from him, but Mikko wanted to be here and honestly, he needed that comfort that she provided. To know he was not alone.

When Mikko left, his tired gaze drifted to Mystique. "Thank you...for helping." He knew that she didn't have to, but she did. And he owed these people his life.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 7:38 pm

Cindy didn't notice that Mikko had walked in, she was too focused on Gabe and the bliss that he was making her feel. They made love on the couch till they were worn out. She rested her head on his shoulder, kissing his body.

You are amazing. I can't wait to do that again. We go well together. She kissed Gabe's lips.

How about we slip into the shower...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Mystique offered Victor a smile but Mikko came in in tears before anything more could be said.

Mikko sat down on Victor's bed and wiped at her face angerly.

I don't think Gabe cares where I am. I just walked in on him and Cindy fucking...

Mystique frowned deeply at that but didn't say anything, it wasn't her place.

Mikko laid down next to Victor careful she didn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 8:02 pm

Mikko returned in tears, and Victor was concerned. She explained the reason for her tears and Victor was shocked, and honestly angry. Not only at Cindy, but at Gabriel. What a selfish, ungrateful asshole. The man had everything Victor ever wanted. Friends, a family and the most amazing wife anyone could ask for. The guy didn't deserve her, but...that thought probably wouldn't be well received by her right now.

He didn't care that he was hurting or that moving was a bad idea. When she laid on the bed with him, he moved closer and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.

"Well, I care where you are. I'm sorry your heart is broken. I would take that pain for you if I could."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 8:33 pm

You just being here is help. This isn't the first time this has happen. I'm not innocent either though, maybe we're just not meant to be together.

But Mikko didn't really want to believe that. Her and Gabe were meant to be together. But...Could he be trusted?

Mikko took in Victor's scent. It was calming. Soothing. It didn't help her broken heart, only time would fix that, but Vic was helping sooth her tears.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:22 am

Unfortunately Gabe was still too drunk to consider how horribly he had fucked up. All he knew at the moment was how great Cindy had made him feel, and he wanted more of that. And like Cindy, he had no idea that he had been caught.

He spared Cindy a drunken smile as she kissed him, and he returned it. "You can't wait, huh? Shower sex is great..." He wiggled his brows as he struggled to stand from the couch. He took her hand and headed off to the bathroom with her.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:01 am

Maybe Mikko and Gabe weren't meant to be together...gah... it was taking everything within him to refrain from telling her that he would never cause her these kind of tears. That to him, no other girl compared to her. He wanted to confess how much he loved her, but he had a feeling she already knew. Still, he wouldn't throw that out in the open while she was sad and her heart vulnerable. He didn't want to be just a 'rebound' or another complication.

Instead of making things harder for her, he would just be there. Hold her for as long as she needed, and try to ease her heartbreak and  tears. He gave her a gentle squeeze, ignoring the pain that his efforts caused. She was worth it. He wiped at her tears with his thumb as he kissed her forehead, then nuzzled against her.  Her scent was much stronger now that she was immortal, but what should have been a trigger was soothing. Imprinting on her had overthrown his instincts to kill her. It was also fortunate that having her blood didn't craze him like it had many others.

He squeezed her again and cleared his throat, then began to sing quietly to her...

"You and I must make a pact,
We must bring salvation back,
Where there is love, I'll be there.
I'll reach out my hand to you,
I'll have faith in all you do,
Just call my name and I'll be there.
I'll be there to protect you,
With an unselfish love that respects you,
Just call my name and I'll be there..."

His voice was a bit raspy, but even so, singing was in his blood. It was strange how the human brain worked. He couldn't remember his name or his life before being tortured and butchered by Bishop, but he could remember some song lyrics. He just wanted this very special woman to know he would forever be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:45 am

Of course Mikko knew that Victor liked her. But she didn't know just how much he loved her. But Victor made her feel safe, like everything bad in the world would just go away and with him everything would be alright. It was weird feeling such an attachment to the guy she had only just met hours ago. Maybe a bit unhealthy as well.

But being in his arms did make her feel better. Then he started to sing.

It was beautiful. She wanted nothing more than to kiss his lips. But wouldn't. She was still married. And even though Gabe was being unfaithful she wouldn't be. Plus, Victor deserved better than a rebound kiss. or a kiss just because she was feeling heart broken at the moment.

That was lovely. So lovely it almost brought her to tears again.

I'm glad you found us...Found me. and since they were singing together she thought she would give him a tune, even though she hadn't sung in years other than to her kids.

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy but I believe
A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you

She ended her song with a calming breath. Nuzzling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 1:24 pm

Cindy happily went with Gabe to the shower. This guy was amazing! It did kind of suck that he was drunk, she would have rather won him over without getting him drunk. Was she a bad person? Naaaaaah!

Her and Gabe had their fun until the water became cold. She turned the water off and dried off. She was still kissing Gabe like crazy. She couldn't get enough of the guy! She hoped that he felt the same way about her.

Once she was all dried off she slapped his ass and playfully ran to the bedroom hopping on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:37 pm

A small smile stretched across Vicor's lips as Mikko sang to him. The lyrics deeply touched him. It took everything he had to refrain from pressing a kiss against her lips....

"You have a beautiful voice. I know you're hurting, but I hope life gives you lots of reasons to sing and you do so..the world will be better for it ..." He gave her another squeeze and pressed a kiss against her forehead before snuggling against her. He was happy to be her safe place. She made him feel like he was finally 'home', though be knew this moment couldn't last. Once he was healed and she worked things out with Gabe, he wouldn't be needed anymore. He closed his eyes, comforted by her warmth and scent. He would savor every moment while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:46 pm

He knew all the right things to say. Mikko smiled and softly pressed a kiss against his lips. It was just a little kiss, a peck.

She wasn't sure if her and Gabe would come back from this. But she didn't know that Cindy got him drunk and basically took advantage of the situation. Though Gabe could have turned down the drinks.

Of course she would have a conversation with Gabe. But...she was starting to think that they just were not meant for each other. Plus she was falling hard for Victor.

Mikko rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath and slowly relaxing in Victor's arms she soon fell asleep.

Mystique sat quietly listening to the two love birds. It was obvious they both cared for each other. I think she likes you. Mystique said softly after Mikko fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Gabe somehow managed to dry off. It was even more of a miracle that he made it to the bed, but he managed and crashed face down on the mattress, butt ass naked and black out drunk. He instantly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:03 pm

Cindy smiled down at Gabe. He was too cute! She covered him up and laid down beside him covering herself up. it didn't even cross her mind that Mikko could come home at some point in the night. She was just happy to be curled up with her man.

Putting an arm around him she soon found herself blissfully falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:31 pm

Spike ate till he was full, maybe a bit over full. He then let out a big yawn. It was time to try out that bed.

But first he wanted to be helpful and watch up some dishes. it just felt like the right thing to do after they fed him.

Once he cleaned his plate he bid everyone a goodnight, took the cloths that were given to him and headed to his bedroom. He place the cloths on a chair and slipped into bed after taking off his rags.

The bed was so nice! He never wanted to leave it. Pulling the covers over himself he snuggled in and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:34 pm

Evelyn was ready to go to sleep but didn't want to go to bed without seeing Jesse again that night.

She walked out to the prison with a sandwich in hand.

She walked into the prison and smiled at Jesse and Laz. But her attention was soon focused on Jesse.

I brought you some food. Didn't know if you were hungry or not. I'm about to head to bed but wanted to make sure you were ok first.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 7:01 pm

Victor smiled when she kissed him, returning it with an equally soft peck. He closed his eyes,  but opened them when Mystique spoke, a small smile stretched across his lips. "You think so?" Of course he knew Mikko liked him on a friend level. He wasn't sure if he should confess his feelings to Mystique, but..what was the harm. Maybe he just needed someone to talk to about the situation.

"Gabe  doesn't deserve her. I would never hurt her like that."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 7:04 pm

Mystique offered him a soft smile. He was sweet, maybe too sweet for this world.

Yeah. It's obvious she has a thing for you and you for her. You two make a cute couple. If you love her you should fight for her. Show her your feelings. I know you probably don't want to be the reason her and Gabe break up, but I think you don't have to worry about that now. And don't let Wade win her over. She added rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Years gone by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next