Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+36
Josephine
Eric
Dana
Dieair
Lazarus King
Clark Kent
Charlie Marie
Wonder Woman
Rocksteady
Amanda Waller
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Harley Quinn
Death
Rick Flag
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
John Bishop
Liberty Smith
Raphael Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Peacemaker
Jinx
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Mystique
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Erica Martins
Cindy
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

Years gone by - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 8:06 pm

He knew that Mystique was trying to give him helpful advice, but he didn't want to make things extra complicated for Mikko. But....if Mikko wasn't going to work things out with Gabriel, maybe he would pour his heart out...maybe. He was afraid of pushing her away, though. He would rather have her as a friend than nothing at all...

It seemed that Wade was compatiton, too. "Thanks for the advice..."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 8:08 pm

You're welcome. I hope you don't think I'm spying on you. We just want to make sure Mikko's blood doesn't trigger you. It doesn't seem to be though.

Mystique leaned back in her chair.

Try and get some sleep. It'll help you heal.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 10:07 pm

Victor wasn't at all offended by the fact that Mystique was keeping watch. He got it, but he was safe from the craze that seemed to overtake others that got her blood.

"Good night, Mystique."

He finally allowed his eyes to close and nuzzled against Mikko. It didn't take him long to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:16 am

Mike settled in the lounge to wait after dishes. No food or food stuffs left out in the open, everything not needed turned off and a quiet over the place.

Erica and Leo retreated outside but still on the porch watching as the main activity of ShellCity cleaning itself up started to slow down.

Ryn headed back out to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 1:32 pm

The following day Mikko woke up in Victor's arms. Sun shone through the windows and she smiled at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and was a nice sight to wake up to. But soon the reality of yesterday came crashing down on her. Gabe was probably still with Cindy.

She wondered if she should go home and confront them or stay where she was.

She decided to stay where she was and make sure that Victor was feeling alright when he woke up.

Mystique was still in the room, sleeping on a chair.

Mikko ran her fingers through Victor's hair and hummed a soft tune to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Despite the pain, this had been the most peaceful sleep that Victor had experienced in forever. No more worrying about what experiments Bishop had planned for him. No more sleeping out in the middle of nowhere, wondering if he would be out there and alone forever. He had a home and friends that had gone out of their way to save him. And there was Mikko...

She was warm and snuggly and everything he could ever dream of. It was just too bad that she belonged to Gabe...

He was sleeping peacefully, but sensed when Mikko woke. A small smile stretched across his lips as she ran her fingers through his hair and began humming. He finally opened his eyes and met her gaze.

"You're a beautiful sight to wake up to..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:11 pm

Morning, Sexy. Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?

She rubbed her nose against his. Right now things were peaceful, but she knew that sooner or later she needed to talk to Gabe about what he had done. She didn't know what would happen, would they break up? Could she forgive him again?

Part of her kept saying that she had kids with other men, she wasn't innocent, that she had no room to judge Gabe harshly. But she had been faithful since they got married.

Maybe she just wouldn't get out of bed today. Her and Vic could spend the day together in bed. That sounded nice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:21 pm

Gabe woke thanks to a violent bout of nausea. He quickly pushed himself up, confused by the sight of a naked Cindy sleeping beside him. He didn't have time to process it all. He hopped up and rushed to the bathroom, unleashing his stomach contents into the toilet. Stale moonshine and stomach acid....

..what the fuck happened? Did he fuck Cindy? He was naked. SHE was naked....yeah, they had fucked....

He wasted no time turning on the shower and once it was warm, jumped underneath the water, trying to wash the sin away. It was daylight, where was Mikko? Surely she wasn't still with Victor...
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:25 pm

Cindy was sleeping happily snuggled up against Gabe, but she was awoken by the sound of him vomiting.

She pushed herself up it looked like Mikko never came home, or maybe she had and spotted them? She was probably with Vic still. Which was good. That meant she had more time with Gabe.

Cindy heard the shower turn on and slipped into the bathroom, then into the shower with Gabe.

Last night was amazing, love. You feeling up to some morning lovings? Cuz I can't get enough of you.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:39 pm

Vic smiled at the nose rub and returned the gesture. Her compliments would never get old.Ā  Having her lips so close to his was oh so tempting....he wanted to kiss her so bad! Mystique's words could be heard in the back of his mind...

"I have the most beautiful girl here beside me, I've never been better..." He told her, giving her a squeeze. He was sore and painful but she certainly made it all better.

"How about you? You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:44 pm

His words earned him a large smile from Mikko. But soon she frowned a bit.

I'm...good for now. But I know I have to talk to Gabe later. She sighed sadly.

But that's later. Right now I'm content right here in your arms.

She leaned up and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:47 pm

Gave tensed when Cindy joined him in the shower. She was ready to go at it again. Gabe was tempted, but he had already fucked up...but...maybe that was more reason to give in. Mikko would find out and want a divorce...

"Last night was a mistake...I'm married..." Though, his wife was MIA...probably sleeping with Victor..
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:52 pm

Last night was no mistake. and Mikko is probably with Victor, so why not give in to what you want?

Cindy kissed Gabe's lips.

Some times marriages don't work out. Sometimes a better woman enters the picture. And I remeber last night you saying I was the best you had in a while. So she must'nt be that good for you.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:09 pm

That little peck caused the butterflies to go wild in the pit of his stomach. There was no containing the grin from his face.

"These arms are yours for as long as you need them..." He just wished it would be forever. But he knew that she would be talking to Gabe soon, and they would most likely get back together...

He really, REALLY wanted to tell her how he felt about her...

Gathering up his nerve, he pressed a soft kiss against her lips. It was gentle, but meaningful. He was testing the waters without being overbearing or forceful...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:13 pm

She felt that she needed his arms forever. But maybe that was only because she was so angry with Gabe.

Then he kissed her. She melted into the kiss, into him. She laid a hand on his cheek as she returned the kiss. She let it linger, his lips felt amazing against hers.

Mystique woke up at this point and smiled at the two. She quietly got up and left the two alone.

You better watch out. I might fall in love. Then you'd never get rid of me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:27 pm

Shit, did he really say that?! Or, was this woman trying to manipulate him? He was trying really hard to avoid her advances ...

"Yeah, it was a mistake. You're beautiful, and I'm sure it was good...but I have a wife and we're happy...maybe you can fuck Victor."
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:31 pm

Cindy wrapped her arms around Gabe and laid her head on his chest letting the water run over them both.

I could. But I like you better. And I think Victor has eyes only for Mikko.

She finally let him go and kissed him again.

I wont push you. But if you want me again I'm always avalable.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:40 pm

Mikko didn't pull away, that was good. She seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. Then she warned him to be careful, she might fall in love...

...that was what he was hoping for. He was quiet for a moment, meeting her gaze. Maybe he should keep quiet. Maybe she was better off not knowing. But, what if he stood a chance....

He braved another kiss, deeper than the first, and allowing it to linger for as long as she would....

He then met her gaze again. "...that wouldn't be bad at all, because I'm already deeply in love with you..." He told her quietly, the sincerity unquestionable...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:44 pm

Mikko loved his kisses and let it linger a bit before pulling away. It had been obvious that Victor liked her but she was not expecting him to confess his love to her. It took her back and made her tear up. It was happy tears though, she felt very lucky to have his love.

She kissed him again.

We would make beautiful babies.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:59 pm

Yeah, Gabe was aware that Victor liked his wife. That's what worried him. Maybe Mikko was rebounding with that guy...

"If shit falls apart, I'll hit you up..." He kissed her forehead and hoped she would go away.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:02 pm

Cindy smiled at the kiss. She did finally leave. Giving Gabe's ass one last pat, she got out the shower, dried off, got dressed and headed out. She was pretty sure once Gabe told Mikko what happen their relationship would fall apart. If he told her. What if he didn't. Maybe she would.

Cindy would wait to see how it played out.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:12 pm

Victor braced himself for her reaction, half expecting her to be mad or upset at him. She started tearing up and it upset him, but they seemed to be happy tears. His hands were shaking, that new heart of his thumping wildly, nervous but relieved and hopeful...

A smile stretched across his lips as she kissed him, and he returned it wholeheartedly. Her comment earning another small smile.

"Yes we would. I love kids..." He toldĀ  her caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"I know you have a lot on you, and I didn't want to add to that. I just wanted you to know, because I would never hurt you the way Gabe has...you deserve only happy tears, not tears of heartbreak. "
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:17 pm

Mikko gave a light chuckle. Bishop would be so mad. You were suppose to kill me, not fall in love. 'm one lucky gal.

Mikko sat up from the bed and got some water for Victor. She placed the straw by his lips.

Thirsty? We got to keep you hydrated. As soon as you feel you're able we can head to your house. I'm sure you want your own bed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:31 pm

Finally! Once Cindy was gone, Gabe finished up with his shower and after drying off, got dressed in his usual jeans and hoodie. He felt fucking horrible about what happened...

..but, Mikko didn't come home. Maybe she was off fucking the freak. He needed to think that to make himself feel less guilty. Maybe he would head to the infirmary...but first he needed to get over this hangover.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:45 pm

Victor managed a small smile at that. "Yeah, he picked the wrong guy for that experiment. I've always been more of a lover.." He winked at her.

With a nod, he took a sip of water and after some painful effort, managed to push himself into a sitting position. "I think I'm good to get out of here..." He told her, pulling the bandages away to expose his chest. The wound was mostly healed. The incision looked like nothing more than a bad scratch with sutures holding it closed.

"I.. really don't want to be Cindy's roomate now, though. Maybe we can pick out a different house. For me, I mean. I know you're Gabe's... but wherever I go, you're welcome there for as long as you need me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next