Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+36
Josephine
Eric
Dana
Dieair
Lazarus King
Clark Kent
Charlie Marie
Wonder Woman
Rocksteady
Amanda Waller
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Harley Quinn
Death
Rick Flag
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
John Bishop
Liberty Smith
Raphael Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Peacemaker
Jinx
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Mystique
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Erica Martins
Cindy
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 6:53 pm

Mikko woke up in pain. Her whole body ached. She didn't know why or what had been done to her. She was in another room, in another cell, alone. It was quiet in the room all but for the light beeping of machines.

She sat in the back of her cell quietly crying to herself. She had just watched two men she loved kill each other. As far as she knew they were both dead.

A woman walked in, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked. Mikko looked up and watched her.

You're awake. How are you feeling?

Mikko didn't answer.

Ok. Well you might be feeling some discomfort. We have imprgnated you with an alien egg. We don't know what this might do to you. But we are hoping that your body can handle carrying our little one all the way to the end. As for what kind of alien, we're not a hundred percent sure. You see, Bishop came in contact with this alien life form through...means I am not primited to know about. Government secrets and all.

What I do know. Is that it's human like enough to be born from...Well you. We are also hoping it inherits your ability to heal and be immune to the undead. As well as call on the loud ones. As you call them, Screamers.

you will be taken care of for the most part. You will be well fed and a bed will be placed in your cell soon. As far as any bathroom needs, you will be brought to a toilet on a strict schedule and permited to bath once a week. Any questions?

Are any of them alive? Mikko asked quietly.

Project X is being incinerated. and Project X2 may heal we're waiting it out.

Mikko nodded and hugged her knees to her chest.

With nothing more to say the woman left the room once again leaving Mikko alone.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:31 pm

Victor's venom had indeed wounded Gabriel, but the toxins were slowly leaving his system. Damaged flesh healing. He was more advanced than Victor in every way, without his flaw- his humanity. Everything that made Gabriel who he was had completely left him. He was nothing more than a vessel for the demon Bishop had created.

Seeing Bishop and Waller talking, he threw himself against the cell wall, repeatedly, growling and snarling at the two. A loud, high pitch scream shook the laboratory.

Waller watched him for awhile, then met Bishop's gaze. "Well, you got one thing right. There is no concern of him being human. There is no controlling that thing, John. I suggest you terminate him immediately. Chalk it up to another failure."
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:35 pm

But Bishop wasn't so sure. He wasn't ready to give up on his new project. He needed to try something more. Maybe a reset to the brain.

Once again Bishop filled the cell up with the gas that would knock him out. Bishop needed to get Gabe back on the table. If this didn't work then he would chalk it up to a lesson learned and try again. As for Gabe if he couldn't be tamed then he was off to get euthanized.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:39 pm

Clark frowned at the news, but nodded in agreement. They had to help their friends at the farm. "I think the two of us should be enough to get them out of there...if the kryptonite zombies are nowhere around..."

Jon overheard and piped up. "Count me in! Mikko is my peoples..."

Clark shook his head, but Jon was determined. He was capable of helping and was going to do just that!
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:43 pm

as much as Diana didn't want Jon to go. She knew there was no telling that boy no. So she just nodded.

May as well let him come. You know he'll just follow us anyway. Alright, let's head out and get our friends. Who knows what that mad man is doing to them.
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:51 pm

Jade was not prepared for the news. Ezra's parents were family. She gave an unseen nod. "Of course they will...I'm going to go tell my dad. We will be there shortly. I love you..." With that she hung up and headed out to find her father. It didn't take long to find him with her injured uncle...

"Yeah, the buzzin' should go away with time, Donnie..." He hated that his brother was having to go through this, but he was strong and wouldn't have to do it alone. He noticed his daughter looming in the doorway and gestured her in. It was obvious that something was wrong ...."What is it?"

Jade stepped inside. "The farm was attacked. Ezra's parents were taking to a lab. They need our help..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:56 pm

Donnie knew Raph was right. the buzzing would go away, he would heal and get use to his new life. He was very adaptable after all. Last night he had a little self pitty party but he couldn't do that forever. He finished his pizza just aws he heard Raph ask Jade what was wrong.

Hearing that their friends were in trouble Don went to get out of bed.

But...could he even be useful yet? Sure he was still a trained fighter and they had all trained blindfolded before. But was he ready for a battle? Probably not.

With a defeated sigh he got back in bed.

I don't think I can be much help in my condition. But of course the others will help. I know they left the city on bad terms but it's not like Leo hates them so much to not help.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:59 pm

We got the help of Bunker hill. Digger told the room.

I'll be out there to help clean up.

Frost went outside to where the undead were coming in and froze them. It wouldn't last forever but it woud give the other time to fix the fence and gate.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:01 pm

Laz was going crazy in his cell. What was going on out there!? Was Lexi and his daughter alright? There were too many unanswered questions and no one was coming in to give them an update. He didn't hear fighting anymore.

HELLOOOOO! ANYONE OUT THERE HEAR ME? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:01 pm

Harley finally accepted the blood and soon she was healed, the gunshot wound anyway. Nothing could heal her broken heart. She was clinging to Flag, sobbing her heart out. He was heartbroken too, but he had to be strong for Harley and his broken community.

"I think you need to be with the kids..." He knew they would be good medicine. And he really needed to get a rescue mission underway. He had no idea that Digger had called upon Bunker Hill and the ex Justice League.

"You up for a rescue mission?" He asked Wade, knowing he didn't even have to ask if Mikko was involved.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:04 pm

Wade would have ran out to save Mikko even if he knew a recue team was already on their way. He slipped his glove back on after Harley healed up and gave Rick a nod.

Let's go get my woman! And...the other two.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:05 pm

I'll go too. Mystique told Flag. I think it's time we burned that whole lab to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:10 pm

Libby left the house even though she promised to stay put. But Jinx never came back so she wanted to see what was up.

What she saw was horrible. Libby walked around the people picking up bodies and burning them, others were being treated for their wounds. She soon found Anton also walking around.

What happen out here? She asked.

Don't know. But it's making me hungry. Look at all the food! I mean...dead people. You think anyone would be mad if I had a snack?

No one can be mad if you don't get caught. She said with a shrug.

good point. and off he ran to sneak away a meal.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:12 pm

Once all of the injured were inside the infirmary and receiving medical care, Chris went out once more to make sure he had not missed anyone. That's when he heard Laz, so he headed to the prison to inform Laz and Jesse what was up. He told them everything, and feeling the two were no longer a threat, he released them. They both had people that he was certain they wanted to check on..
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:15 pm

It sounded like hell had come down on them. When Chris let them out of the cells Laz thanked him and ran straight to the infirmary to see if Lexi and Zoe were there.

He found Lexi and pulled her in for a hug thankful that she was alright.

Owen was still with Zoe. thankfully Bishop didn't compleatly ransack the place. The ones in the infirmary were safe.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:18 pm

Evelyn found Ezra who told her what had happen. She was hidding in her house when the attack went down. Finding out her parents were gone was suffocating news. But Ezra assured her that he called for help and that their parents would be alright.

Evelyn was in mild shock by everything happening. She made her way to the prison to check on Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:24 pm

Mike came back, no he was passing to take a stack of towels and clean linen to place on a trolley, he overhears and friend from the doorway. Reaching Leo so he could hear and explaining what he just heard.

To the others he says. " Leo's got orders for us.

Cause he was still their leader.

~

Siiiiigh.

Risking their hides for so called friends who couldn't even do a few hours of quarantine for their safety. Then treated them like shit for enforcing rules.

Leo was annoyed and frustrated with them all. All ready to rush off for people that betrayed and lied and talked shit to them and about them and threatened his mate when they didn't get their way and were called out on hyprocrisy and nonsense!

His voice is calm though. " Mike go with Raph, Jade, Shen will come with yous. And don't yous dare bring back Mikko, any of her lovers or Ezra back here unless medically necessary, their no longer welcomed to stay long termand we can't trust them "

And this had the potential to blow back on ShellCity he will stay to prepare it. Annoyed. Again at risk for the same damned people... " Shen will meet yous on the way. Donnie stay." and he hangs up.

He contacts Shen and she prepares. Yoshi they didn't want to expose for what he was just yet. Or risk Erica at the moment. He hated sending Shen but she and Mikey would be good and keep others in line.

~

Mikey puts his phone away ready to follow.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:40 pm

Her father came in frazzled - oh he appeared calm and spoke gently if firmly to her and Spike -

She is packing up the food.

" Shen please go with Jade, watch her shell, and make sure it is necessary to do so before allowing you Uncle, cousin or anyone else that goes with you to bring back Mikko, anyof her partners or Ezra back here. Yoshi will stay and help guard ShellCity cause this rescue could blow back on us badly. Armour and armed and be careful, you just came home your mother and I love you. Spike if you go you can complete quarantine when back and thank you in advance but listen to orders from Mike or Raph please and becareful Jade and Shen will watch your shell."

Shen is nodding and gestures i- if Spike comes along she will arm herself in a suit like her mother's made from Leo's shed hide and twin ninjato a bow and arrows. And get the party wagon to travel in, it was light, had medical emergencies capabilities and defensive weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:43 pm

A rescue? Of who? Where? So many questions. Spike didn't know how to fight. Least he didn't think so. He had never tried before. But he was sure he wouldn't be useful in a rescue operation. it sounded like Leo didn't even like these people. Why put them at risk for someone you don't like?

I think it's best if I don't get in the way. He told them. Though he was worried that now he would look like a coward.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:48 pm

Leo's voice came back over the radio with an apologetic, " sorry Donnie didn't mean to be rude, I and Erica will need you here is all especially given your condition. Please stay." because he had been rude and he knows it.

Mike smiles. And yeah blind or not Donnie was a leader so a voice of authority Erica and Leo might need as well as he knew their defense's so would be more than useful in coordinating if this does blow up in their faces.

He puts away the towels and linens and is ready to follow.

~

To Spike Leo smiles. " not in the way but if you promise to shadow me and distance from all you can stick with me if you like we have to make ShellCity ready for a possible attack or fight. Any questions just ask."

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie Marie
Original Character
Charlie Marie

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:49 pm

Charlie was torn. She knew the safest thing for her would be to euthanize Victor. And maybe it would be the  humane thing. If he lived, there would be a lengthy recovery, and would she be able to hide him that long? That would be a challenge. But as his heart continued to beat in her hands, it was obvious this guy wanted to live...

...could she take that from him? The fact that she was hesitating with the needle at the ready, the solution would take the fight out of his heart...she already had her answer. With a frustrated sigh she threw the needle into the sharps container and repositioned Victor's heart into his rib cage and began the process of closing him up.

"You're lucky that you're cute..." She huffed. She had her work cut out for her. His blood would need to be drained to remove the toxins from his system. A complete blood transfusion. Clean up.. medication, fluids, pain management...all in a basement that was meant for disposal...

She just prayed that Bishop wouldn't come down anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:52 pm

Yeah I can do that. Least he would be helping in some way.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:59 pm

Leo smiles and nods, " thank you, and nothing wrong or cowardly with watching and learning." yep treating Spike like his own daughter or son or niece.

~

Erica headed to Yoshi. And hesitated, but he didn't, he lowers a wing for her to climb up, she is no heavier than Shen and he would protect her and ShellCity with his life. He roars to call his wyvern to him, and with a leap flaps into the sky feeling his mother prepare her bow. They were going to settle on the top of the farm tower and watch, and wait and defend.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 9:18 pm

Of course Raph was going to help. And he seconded Leo's orders for Donnie to stay put. He needed to rest and heal. "Yer needed here, man. You gotta help hold down the fort." He patted Donnie's shoulder then looked to his daughter.

"I don't want you goin', I'll make that clear. But I know there's no stoppin' you. But I'll ask you to stay at the farm. I know Flag and the people will need help with repairs, and Ezra needs someone to keep him from doin' anything rash. Shen can help you ..." And yes, he treated Shen like his own. Overprotective father.

"Mike and I can join whatever rescue mission Flag has planned.."

Once those that were coming were ready, Raph led everyone out to the van. 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 9:21 pm

And once again, Project X2 was down for the count. Bushop would need to act swiftly. Gabe was quickly evolving and would soon fight off the sedative...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next