Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+36
Josephine
Eric
Dana
Dieair
Lazarus King
Clark Kent
Charlie Marie
Wonder Woman
Rocksteady
Amanda Waller
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Harley Quinn
Death
Rick Flag
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
John Bishop
Liberty Smith
Raphael Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Peacemaker
Jinx
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Mystique
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Erica Martins
Cindy
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:14 pm

Mikko plans were to cuddle with Victor for the rest of the day. Her children had their spouses to console them and Ezra clearly didn't want to be around her at the moment.

She walked up to Victor and wrapped her arms around him.

My stomach hurts let's go home and to bed.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:16 pm

Ezra was packing a bag when Jade came in. He was going to find his father. He turned to her, red eyed from crying. Without a word he wrapped his arms around her and held on to her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:32 pm

Adrien walked up to the Humvee to see if anyone needed help. Seeing the new girl had no shoes he scooped her up in his arms.

Don't want you hurting your footseys. Where would you like me to bring you?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:35 pm

Wade hopped out of the truck and quickly found his own son, covered in blood. At first he thought the worse but noticed that he wasn't bleeding anywhere. Great he was eating the dead. Wade picked him up and brought him to his temp house to wash him off.

Eric took a dip in the pond to wash off.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Don was happy that he was able to not only see but almost experience Yoshi's tales.

Quite an adventure. It's been a while maybe someone should check in on Raph and Mike.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:23 pm

Victor wrapped his arms around Mikko and gave her a gentle squeeze. Her stomach hurt, and he remembered that her scent seemed different. But maybe her stomach hurt because of the stress of having to break the news to her two oldest. Or, maybe something happened at the lab...

Now that they were alone or no one seemed to be listening he met her gaze. "Did...they do something to you?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:27 pm

Mikko nodded. She was sad about being forced to carry some alien baby, but part of her was excited for the little one, as long as it didn't burst from her chest.

They impregnated me. With some alien baby. The nurse couldn't give me much details. But if I'm already in pain, this is going to be a rough pregnacy. And I don't want to abort it. I feel...a connection with the little one. Just because it's an alien life form doesn't mean it shouldn't have a chance to live. Of course it could grow and eat me from the inside out. We don't know what kind of alien it is.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:24 pm

It angered Victor that Bishop had done this to Mikko. It seemed that she wanted to keep the baby however, so at least there was a little bit of positiveness. He gave her another squeeze and nuzzled a kiss against her cheek.

"The baby will be lucky to have you. I'll help in anyway I can, if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:47 pm

Digger was offering to take over so that he could go be with Harley. That meant a lot. He gave Digger's shoulder a pat. "Thanks, man." With that, he headed off to Digger's place to see Harley.

Harley was understandably emotional and practically rushed at Flag when he entered the house. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her gently as she cried. She wanted to go home, and he nodded softly, looking over her shoulder at Ally and Frost. "You two okay watching the kids a few more hours?" He wanted to spend some one on one time with Harley  before bringing the little ones home. Ally nodded, Flag never even had to ask. She loved any time she could get with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:51 pm

" I know right? I am sort of entirely jealous." Leo leads Spike over to the pool, and could guess what had happened between Don and Yoshi -

his son...

There was an incredible rush of pride, his son was a beautiful dragon, all gold yellows, greens and wings speckled like stars. And of course those eyes, blue as gems, as a bright cloudless sunny sky.

" Spike, you met my wife earlier this morning, Erica, my very intelligent brother Donatello, and my son Yoshi." he introduces sitting down beside Erica, a churr, its brief, but one he couldn't help, its a delighted sound at just being back beside her. " I'll text Raph first and make sure their not in a fight if its clear we can call." he tells Donnie drawing his tphone out to do just that as Flynn, his turn to go rest and change shift came over to tell Spike his quarantine was up, but please if he feels unwell at all let anyone with a purple arm band know immediately. " thank you Flynn rest well." Leo farewells the guy as he heads away, typing out a quick check iin with Raph.

~ 'call back if can, check in please.'~

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 6:01 pm

Mikey sighs sad for Mikko and Ezra, whatever the mistrust he felt for them as a family now didn't mean he couldn't feel sad.

But he just bumps lightly against Raph and goes to move off to get right into helping clear away debris. The turtles were all very strong so he was helping out by clearing and cleaning away and or whatever else was asked of him.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT
Yoshi Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 6:13 pm

A new turtle!

Yoshi, lightly nuzzles Uncle Don's shoulder, half a rumbled chuckle - yeah it had been quiet the adventure and the first of many he was sure, he was content at home for now and would stay a while but eventually he and probably Shen will feel the travel bugs bite once more and head out.

He doesn't want to alarm the new turtle so he makes a friendly almost chirup sound at the introductions his father makes and paddles over to his parents, climbing out beside them and again the rumble chuckle as his Dad grumbles about drips on the tphone, he sits behind them -

His dad typs a message and sends, then looks up and calls over. " I know you are probably sick of being asked Don, but are you doing alright?" he had worried and fretted nd now he had a chance Leo patted Yoshi's talons and then slipped into the water to join Uncle Don, gesturing encouragingly for Spike to join them.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 6:28 pm

Shen, like Mikey was just keeping busy, she had paused at the door slamming and seeing where it was guessed what had happened. Had to suck, and she felt bad for Ezra, glad Jade was there, and she was out of the way, about a third of the way along the barrier, taking her time, piling walled fencing debrie to the side of each hole, making sure any zombies loitering or still moving were dispatched and then filling the gap in with greenery that will keep trouble out until the walling could be repaired. Anything that was a obvious gate space she doesn't fill of course, just helps clean and moves on.

Waving at her returned uncles so they knew she saw them and would join them if they wanted. smiling when uncle Mikey waved back. They both looked fine from what she could see. Good.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 6:28 pm

Mikko smiled at Victor and tilted her head to the side a little.

Why do you say it like that? Of course I want you to. I don't know if you've noticed or not but I'm falling hard for you. I want you in every aspect of my life. Forever. I know, It's a long time. But it's your fault. You got me all smitten, now you have to deal with the consequences.

She leaned over and kissed his lips.

Let's get you to bed. we both need some rest.
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:54 pm

Bishop watched as all his projects either escaped or were put down. But soon it was over. He left the safety of the panic room and survayed the area.

X2 is still out there. and Mikko. We got trackers on them. Mikko can relax for now. I don't want her stressed and killing that infant. I'll keep a close eye on X2 see where he goes. He might go back to the farm.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:57 pm

Diana helped move bodies to the burn pile. It was sad that so many were lost and for no reason at all. Just because some mad man wanted to destroy lives.

After her task was done she went over to Clark.

I'm going to head back home, we left everyone alone and I'm sure the bunker is fine but I would feel better if I checked myself.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:33 pm

A smile stretched across Victor's lips at that. He knew that she liked him, but she was falling for him? That certainly made him happy. He was a little afraid that maybe he was just a rebound for her, and that would have hurt, but he was completely dedicated to her. He would be anything she needed, but he hoped to someday have her love.

"You're falling for me, huh?" He returned the kiss before slipping off the tailgate and taking her hand. "That makes me the happiest guy alive..." And bed sounded amazing. Maybe they both would feel better after some sleep and lots of cuddles.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:38 pm

Mikko walked with him to their new home. Once inside she took a deep breath taking all the smells in. Then went straight to the bedroom. The bed looked amazing. She slipped out of her hospital gown and climbed into the bed.

She pulled the covers down and patted the spot beside her.

Come here, handsome.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:42 pm

Spike was in awe at the dragon. This place was awesome! He reached out and slowly patted Yoshi's nose.

Hi!

At the invite Spike slipped off his new cloths and sunk into the pool. This was better than the tub! He ducked under the water and came back up a bit later.

Don smiled in Leo's direction. I'm doing better now. Getting out of that room was what I needed.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:04 pm

Yoshi huffs warm welcome breath over Spike for the pat, and follows back to the water, splishing a bit as he slips back in! but keeps to the edges. He was not a huge dragon ... yet... and wont be for many years or without long stays in volcanoes instincts told him. But he was long and still big for a inground pool.

Pools were everywhere in ShellCity. Perhaps a turtle thing. And usually with a fence around to protect the younger kids of the citizens... but they served the purpose of sending water around, keeping it travelling, and clean as it goes through filters. A loop that starts at the crop tower and filters down through the crops and animal waters there, filtering and cleaning and some flowing through to the pools and tanks for drinking and washing of course and some washing the sewerage of ShellCity into a plant that had been only a desalination plant in the human times was now a treatment to make the sewerage safe to fertilise the crops in the tower and the larger crop fields and recycle the rest of the water and return it to the waters outside ShellCity.

Almost nothing was ever wasted.

Leo smiles and closes in on Don, " I'm glad to hear it Donnie, had us all very worried... mmmm Lilo is visiting soon with an entourage... Jumba among them would you consider bionic eyes he makes if he offers or if we ask?" after all Raphael had adjusted to his arm and eye. After the visitors do their quarantine offshore of course and usually when Lilo came she came with volunteer aliens and people looking to stay for a while. there had not been a clear answer if April and Casey were coming back but they might be for a visit.

He smiles at Spike joining them, glad to see the sort of shy guy relaxing and enjoying himself. Waiting for a call or text back from Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:04 pm

Victor would never get over seeing her naked. She was beautiful and he felt lucky that she was falling for him. He shed out of the labcoat and his jeans that were stained in blood, but kept his boxers on, not wanting her to feel like he was trying to have sex with her. She had just lost her husband and knew she probably needed time....

He wasted no time crawling beneath the covers with her and snuggling close, a contented smile stretching across his lips as he nuzzled her.  "You're so comfy."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:07 pm

Mikko settled in, cuddling close to Victor. She pressed a few kisses against his cheek.

Sleep well, babe. If you need anything just wake me up.

She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes falling asleep. She would be met with nightmares of Bishop and Gabe. It would be a restless sleep but having Victor close would be comforting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16