Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+36
Josephine
Eric
Dana
Dieair
Lazarus King
Clark Kent
Charlie Marie
Wonder Woman
Rocksteady
Amanda Waller
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Harley Quinn
Death
Rick Flag
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
John Bishop
Liberty Smith
Raphael Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Peacemaker
Jinx
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Mystique
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Erica Martins
Cindy
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

Years gone by - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:13 am

Things are heavy and no matter how much trust was lost, it does not please him at all the news of the loss. Of course it doesn't. It won't please anybody.

And it would suck for his niece as it will her boyfriend and his mother. So even more important to go back rather than look for trouble.

Soooo Mikey does what he does best when it's heavy and sad and also some frustration over lost opportunity for some good old fist a cuffs -

Makes jokes to help ease the tension a little, reminder of other things needed doing...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:14 am

The kids were all really scared and even moreso seeing their mother so upset. Harley was curled up on the couch, sobbing quietly into a pillow. She would never get to meet the little life that had been growing inside of her. She would never get to hold him or her or give them a name. She wouldn't get to watch them grow up....

Flag wasn't here. What if something happened to him, too? It kind of felt like Death was picking on her. She needed comfort, and finally that came in the form of Digger. Harley's sobs became more intense as she tried to find her voice, hugging her pillow against her now vacant belly.

"Death took my baby, Boomer..."

Ally's heart broke for Harley. She knew what that felt like. She had been so torn up that she had carried her dead baby around in a backpack for months. Ash finally got a proper resting place soon after she met Digger. She was doing her best to sooth Harley's kids, knowing they were too young to understand.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:23 am

The losses had taken a toll on Lexi's mental state. So much death. This was the worst the farm had ever been hit, and Bishop had left his mark on all of them. Losing Dana was hard, but Hank had tried his best. She had the best doctor she possibly could have, but her injuries were just too great...

Lexi returned Laz' hug, just needing a moment to gather herself and continue the fight to help the wounded. "I'm so glad you're here..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:26 am

Jesse hugged Evelyn, trying to comfort her. The Farm had been hit hard and there was so much to do, but he was relieved that she had made it....

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:42 am

Jade nodded in agreement with Shen. Their family would always help where needed and had always made that clear. She tried to give her boyfriend a reassuring smile.

"It's not a problem. At least the supers have backup." She told him, and started helping doing whatever she seen needed to be done. The walled fences had been damaged in some areas from Bishop's flunkies and the wolves that Victor had cried out for.

"I'm sure everyone is okay and are going to come back hungry...which gives me an idea. Maybe we can make a nice meal to have ready for everyone when they get here? I'm sure the rest of the farm people would appreciate it, too. They've been through a lot. Maybe a break to be together and have unity and feel the support of each other..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:19 am

Mikko was soothed by the singing and the back rub. She nuzzled a few kisses against his cheek before laying her head on his shoulder.

Thank you. For being here.

She wanted to kiss him so badly. But after just losing Gabe, kissing another guy seemed wrong right now. But she did press another kiss against his cheek.

Soon they were heading home. She was glad and also worried. She would have to tell Ezra his father didn't make it. She didn't know how he would take it. But knew it wouldn't be well.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:22 am

Wade scoffed. The new guy is Victor. Mikko's new boyfriend. She seemed upset about everything. But I'm sure she'll get over it quickly.

If he was sounding bitter he was. He's the one that got her back her immortality. He did everything for her and she ran to some other guy. Still, he loved her, he didn't know why, but he did. Why did he always fall in love with women he couldn't have?
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:26 am

Digger frowned deeply at that. He scooted closer to Harley and put his arms around her.

I'm sorry, Harl.

He didn't know what to say to make things better, if there was anything that could be said. So he held her for as long as she needed him to. Rocking her gently.

Frost came back in and went over to help Ally with the kids. She tried all the tricks. snow. ice sculptures. whatever she could to make the kids feel better.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:29 am

Laz gave Lexi a squeeze and kissed her forehead.

I wish I was out of the cell when the attack happened I could have help. I'm just glad that you're ok. He softly kissed her lips.

Is there anything I can do to help in here?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:33 am

Evelyn hugged Jesse tightly. She was shaken up from the attack but trying to hold it together.

I'm ok...But they took mom and Gabe. And the new guy. She didn't know that her mom had been saved along with Victor.

There's so much to do, I don't know if I have the energy for it all.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:35 am

That's a great idea. I have no idea what foods they have here though I just moved in. My fridge as some stuff though. Water some veggies. maybe we can make a stew...That'll fill everyone up.

Ezra wasn't sure his cooking skills were up to par. but he would try his best.

Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:06 am

Shen moves along the barrier, Not replacing it, nope just filling the gaps so someone can rebuild with actual walling once more. A thick shrub will do in the meantime, or a tree, whatever she can leaf speak to, whispering, encouraging growth would suffice at least to make it harder for anything to come stomping on through in or out until that time. And best when the wall is actually fixed the shrub or tree could be used as wood for fire or crafts or furniture. And Some of the thick heavy shrubs were safe edible berries.

She would prefer to hang with Jade, buuuut sensed might be a good idea to let her be with her boyfriend. So alone she just helps by doing the barrier for now. So alone, humming to herself as she works, it's a soft hum, she looks focused, but she is paying attention. No one was sneaking up on her. Or would
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:55 am

And Jade wanted to spend time with Shen too, and Ezra both. She watched her cousin curiously, thinking it was pretty cool what she was doing. She smiled at Ezra. "Now the Farm has more fruit to harvest!" And that was always a good thing. She didn't want to interrupt Shen from doing what she was doing, but also wanted to invite her to help out with prepairing food for everyone.

"Hey, Shen! We're gonna make a big stew if you would like to join us!" She invited. Her attention turned back to Ezra.

"I know the farm has a meeting hall, we can set that up so everyone that wants to come together can do so. But, we may have to break in your kitchen to prep and prepare." It would give them something productive and positive to do while hopefully keeping Ezra's mind busy.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:09 am

Digger didn't really need to say anything. Just having him here and with her and supportive was incredibly helpful. She melted into his arms, hugging him quietly as she sobbed. She had no idea how she could love someone so much that she had never met, but it felt like Death had taken a part of her. Fortunately for her, she was oblivious that Death had also taken Dana, who she loved like one of her own.

"Has anyone heard from Flag?" She asked, worrying. Sure, he was a vampire, or vampire like, but even immortals could die, it was just harder to kill them...but this world was fucking hard!

Frost was definitely keeping the littles distracted. They were enjoying her ice sculptures and the snowmen, and little Blaze was convinced that this woman was Elsa!!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:18 am

Lexi returned the soft kiss, giving him another hug, not ever wanting go let him go. She had almost lost him before all of this, and experiencing all of the loss made her just want to hold onto him forever.

"We need to remove Cindy's tracker. I know Bishop already knows where we're at, but it needs to be done. We were so focused and busy on getting Victor's out before it exploded and killed him that we forgot hers..." And Lexi felt terrible about that, and maybe there was some guilt. Maybe this could have all been avoided if someone had removed hers while they had operated on Victor...there just wasn't enough medical hands, even with three doctors...
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:33 am

Jesse squeezed Evelyn and gave her a kiss. [color=yellow["You don't have to do everything, babe. Qe'll just pick something and help where we can. Qe're not Superman..."[/color]

...and funny he had mentioned that. Clark and his family were the first to return  to the farm, obviously, and Clark had made a detour, grabbing a large construction train cart with tons of building materials, placing it quietly just outside the busted fence. He was back and forth, bringing in even more of the huge metal carts. They would act as a makeshift barrier while he and Jon quickly worked at reconstructing the fences and gates, making them taller and more solid...an upgrade that would be completed in minutes. 

Jesse managed a small smile. "Speak his name and he shall appear..."
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:10 am

A small smile tugged across Victor's lips every time hers touched his skin. Her lips seemed to warm him somehow.  He continued to rub her back, resting his cheek against her head, lulled by the scent and warmth of her. He had been freezing but now, his body temperature was a little more comfortable for him.

He hummed to her when his voice became too dry and weak to continue the song, and his lungs became too annoyingly rattled, earning painful, but muffled coughs.   He wondered  if maybe the choice of song was offensive considering she had just lost her husband. He just wanted her to know that he would be there for her, even if to him maybe the song meant a little bit more. He felt like he had loved her a lifetime before, and would continue to do so throughout this one, and into the next.

The humming became slower as he struggled to stay awake, not wanting to leave Mikko alone in her grief despite his body's protests. He was beginning to fear that Gabe's venom wouldn't completely leave his system. Even having Mikko's blood transfused had not completely worked. He would continue to hide those fears because Mikko needed to believe that he was okay and would be here as he had promised.

After what felt like a long trip, the humvee had made it back to the farm. The guards rushed to open the larger, heavier, more secure gates, allowing the vehicles back inside before securing the gates behind them again.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:51 am

It sounded like a plan. They would make a big stew to feed everyone. But before they could start cooking the Humvee pulled in and Ezra ran to it, hopeful that both his parents were ok.

But that's not what he saw in the window of the Humvee. He seen some strange lady, his mom on the new guys lap and no dad.

Swinging the door open he looked frantically for his father. Maybe he was in the other vehicle.

where's dad?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:59 am

When the Humvee stopped Ezra was quick to open the door and pop his head in. She looked at her son sadly and untangled herself from Victor.

She slid out the Humvee and helped Victor out.

I'm sorry Ezra. He didn't make it. Bishop...He turned your dad into a monster and he couldn't be saved.

Ezra couldn't believe what he was hearing. So he's still alive? And you just left him!?

He was dangerous. And...I don't know if he's still alive. She said honestly. Because Jon just said he took care of him. that could have meant anything.

You don't even know if he's alive or not!? You left him! Even if he was dead I would want to say good bye! Ezra was histerical at this point. Tears falling down his face. The boy looked at Victor.

Is he why you didn't save dad!? So you could be with him!

Mikko was getting more upset. She wanted to hug her son but Ezra was backing away from them. He was upset, hurt, angry. Finally he ran to his house, slamming the door shut.

Mikko let out a long sigh. That could have went better...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:14 pm

Evelyn took Jesse's hand and lead him out to the others. That's when she heard Ezra yelling. She walked over to hear the tail end of the argument and teared up.

Gabe is gone? She asked her mom.

Mikko nodded sadly and hugged Evelyn. Breaking the hug Evelyn went back to Jesse and clung to him. Gabe might not have been her real dad, but he was the only father she had and she loved him like her own dad.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:19 pm

Cindy also overheard the argument between Mikko and Ezra. The whole farm probably heard it. Gabe was gone. She was sad about this. She really, really liked the guy. She was glad that they had a moment together she would hold on to that memory.

Cindy walked into the infirmary as Lexi was talking about her tracker.

Let's do it now than.

Hank walked up to the group. I can take care of it. It should be a quick procedure.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:23 pm

Digger shook his head no but soon a guard told Digger that they were back with one missing. They didn't say who was missing though and Digger of course thought the worse.

You stay here. I'll bring Flag to you.

He gave Harley another squeeze and got up from the couch. He went outside and spotted Flag. Thank god. He ran up to them.

So it all went well...ish. I was told someone didn't make it.

Gabriel. Mystique informed.

Ooooh, that sucks. He seemed like an ok guy. Well. Harley is asking for you, Flag. Don't worry about the farm I'll take care of it go be with her.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:23 pm

Mikko had a new boyfriend? What  happened between her and Gabe? He would have asked Wade, but maybe it was best to get it directly from the source. Everything seemed fine between the pair when they had left Shell City the day before.

They had finally arrived and Raph pulled in behind Flag and parked. He hopped out of the vehicle just in time to overhear Mikko and Ezra, then witnessed the sadness of Evelyn. He felt really bad for the kids, and for Mikko. He wished there was more that could be done, but if Gabe wasn't dead and was so dangerous that Mikko didn't fight to bring him back, then Gabe didn't need to be here.
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 pm

It seemed that cooking would have to wait, if it happened at all. She watched on with heartbreak as Ezra received the bad news about his father. She tried to go to him, but he stormed off into what she assumed was his house and slammed the door. She followed after him, knowing that knocking would do little good, so she let herself in....

"Ezra?" She called out go him.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:41 pm

They didn't make it very far before Mikko was forced to break the news to her kids. He kept his distance, not wanting to take time away from the family as they grieved. He was too weak to stand around so retreated back to the humvee, sitting on the lowered tailgate of the vehicle. It hurt to hear that Ezra thought Mikko had abandoned his father for him. The kid didn't know the whole story and even if he did, Victor got it. Ezra wanted his dad and right now, saw him as the enemy.

He wasn't sure what Mikko's plans would be now that they were back. Would she even want to stay with him? He didn't want her to feel obligated to watch over him and it seemed that she needed to be with her kids right now. They needed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next