Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+36
Josephine
Eric
Dana
Dieair
Lazarus King
Clark Kent
Charlie Marie
Wonder Woman
Rocksteady
Amanda Waller
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Harley Quinn
Death
Rick Flag
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
John Bishop
Liberty Smith
Raphael Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Peacemaker
Jinx
Ryn Fisher
Shen Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Mystique
Evelyn Porter
Spike
Erica Martins
Cindy
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Victor X
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

Years gone by - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 7:58 pm

Flag had heard all about Mystique's past and how she hated humans, but none of that mattered now. They all had a past. What mattered was who they were now, and Mystique had proven herself. They soon reached the facility and Flag parked far enough away to not draw the unwanted attention of the guards. He nodded at Mystique.

"You be careful, too. Everybody is comin' home."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:04 pm

Mystique gave a nod at Rick and transformed into one of Bishop's guards. That would get her inside. She left the Humvee and walked confidently to the lab. There a bit of small talk from on of the actual guards on duity but she was soon inside.

There she became one of the nurses.

She made her way to the lab's controls. The room was dark all but the panels lights glowing. and monitors on the wall. This was the easy part. The hard part was about to start.

She shut everything off. Not only turning off the electricity in the building but breaking the panels so that it couldn't be turned back on. This would cause the lights to go out, machines to turn off, monitors to go black, and cells to open.

But only for a few moments before the back up genarator kicked on.

She changed again into one of the higher up scientist and left the room alerting Flag that it was go time.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:05 pm

"Mikeeeeey!!" Raph warned, but it was too late. Ugh. Ooooh, if this mission didn't mean the difference between life and death for Mikko, Gabe and the guy they had not met, he would have pulled the van over and made them walk!!

Fortunately they had reached their destination and like Flag, Raph parked off in the distance and behind the cover of trees and bushes that had grown up in the streets over the years. He was quick to hop out and survey the area. There had to be a sewer system around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:09 pm

When the lights flickered off Bishop inwardly panicked. The prisoners. All of them on every floor could potentially escape. And if X and X2 got out they were sitting ducks.

Bishop fled. He left the room and headed to a panic room. there he should be able to see what was happening in the building and still give orders.

He would stay and fight himself. Because clearly this was an attack. But with the probablity of so many projects escaping he didn't want to be in any of their ways. If Waller followed him good, if not, he would find another partner.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:11 pm

Wade was ready to get in there! He hoped out the van and went over to the Humvee.

Did she make it in? Wade asked of Mystique.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:37 pm

Victor was trying to get his bearings when Mikko was roughly thrown into his cell. Then Bishop made it obvious that if he wanted to heal and make the pain stop, he had to take Mikko's blood. He would have to bite her, which means he would have to give into his pain, hunger and sickness to produce his fangs, and with those came the venom. A bite would kill her. Victor had already proven time and time again that he valued Mikko's life far more than his own. Whatever happened would happen. He would either eventually heal from the envenomation, or he wouldn't.

He spared a weak smile at Mikko as he wiped his own blood from his mouth. His lungs rattled with each breath and be was in a world of pain, but...for her.. he smiled. "That gown is a nice look for you..." He teased quietly...

Suddenly the lights went out and the cells sprung open. His nocturnal wolf eyes quickly adjusted to the change and he mustered up what strength he had and got to his feet, taking Mikko's hand and tugging her out as quickly as his very unsteady legs would allow...

..but Gabe was not going to make this easy. He charged at them and Victor let go of Mikko's hand... "Go!" He told Mikko and braced himself for what he knew would be another attack. The last one for sure, because his body had been through it and was trying to give up on him, but before Gabe could sink his teeth into him, Jon flew out of nowhere, slamming into Gabe and knocking him through the wall...

Charlie was quick to leave her cell and rushed to Mikko, ready to pull her along if needed if Victor was about to sacrifice himself for their freedom, but then a flying guy took care of the problem!

Waller was long gone! She was quick to join Bishop, having no interest in becoming a snack for their abused captives...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:43 pm

Ckark nodded at Diana and in a matter of seconds, he burned a hole through the roof and through the floors that separated them from the captives. It seemed that Mystique had done her job well, and Jon was quick to tackle Mikkk's husband, who had tried to eat her...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:44 pm

Mikko got to her feet and managed a smile at his compliment. She was about to tell him to take what he needed from her when the lights went out and soon they were running out of the cell. But Gabe was there and attacking them...again. It was becoming more and more obvious to Mikko that Gabe maybe still be a live, but he was lost to them.

She wasn't about to leave Victor to fend for himself though. She stood ready to attack when Jon came in and took the problem out.

Jon? But she wouldn't get answer as Charlie grabbed her and tried to tug her along.

We can't leave Victor! Mikko protested pulling back on Charlie. You go. I'll help Vic out.

She didn't want to leave Gabe, but taking him with them would be dangerous. She was in tears at the realization that she had to leave him behind in order to save herself and everyone else. She grabbed Victor's hand and gave him a little tug.

Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:48 pm

Diana scanned the area and spotted Mikko trying to tug her friend along, he wasn't looking good. She jumped down to where they were and picked up both Mikko and Victor. With them over her shoulder she got out of there quickly.

Mikko was not expecting to suddenly be scooped up and tossed over a woman's shoulder. But she was helping so there was no protest. She reached out and took Vic's hand giving it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:51 pm

Mystique came back out, taking out the two guards that were outside. She grabbed their weapons and went back to the Humvee.

Seems we weren't needed. Superman and his family have things taken care of I believe. Bishop and Waller made a run for it. I would guess they went into the panic room. All of Bishop's projects have been released. The guards are going to be very busy.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:06 pm

It was go time! Flag nodded at Wade. "We have to get in there, now! " But before they could do so...it was all over? Diana flew out with Mikko and Victor, and Clark had a red head who seemed baffled but grateful.

Victor was in awe of Diana and the Kryptonians, but too exhausted to be too vocal about them. He returned Mikko's handsqueeze as Flag opened the humvee for Diana to place the two inside. Flag gave Charlie a skeptical look. The woman looked lost and terrified. Clark explained what she had told him. She had saved Victor and was now without a home.

"You're welcome at the farm." He told her. Charlie spared a small, grateful smile and hugged the guy, which Flag awkwardly returned. He opened the passenger door for her and helped her up into the humvee.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:09 pm

Diana placed the two inside the back of the Humvee. She wrapped her arms around Victor pulling him close to her.

Where's Gabe? Wade asked them.

He's not coming. He's alive, but...He's not human anymore. She explained through sobs.

Diana turned to Clark. Is Jon still in there? We have to get him out.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:13 pm

It was over? Well damn. Raph was kinda looking forward to busting some heads like the good ol days, but the damn Kryptonians took all the fun. Assholes. Though, he was grateful that everyone had made it out safe...or had they? Where was Gabriel? Was he dead? Surely Mikko wouldn't have left him in there otherwise.

With a sigh, he looked at Mikey. "Maybe we'll run into some trouble on the way back. I need some good stress relief. Kryptonians are assholes."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:16 pm

Let's get out of here than before someone see us. Mystique jumped in the front seat of the Humvee. She hated to leave Gabe, but if Mikko had left him behind she assumed he was dead or like she said, not human anymore. They were too late to save everyone and that upset Mystique.

Wade was also upset. So he wasn't human? Neather was he or Mikko or Victor.

I'm going in for Gabe. he told them and ran off before anyone could protest.
Back to top Go down
Jon Kent
DC
Jon Kent

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:28 pm

Jon had tried his best to get through to Gabriel. To unearth his human side if it was still there. Unfortunately he was met with violance and Gabe had broken out his fangs trying to sink them into Jon's Kryptonian skin. They would grow back, but the attacks were unrelenting so he lifted Gabe into the sky and flew him many miles away and released him...

He would have killed him, but knew that would only hurt Mikko. At least he wouldn't be left behind to be experimented on anymore. Maybe would never find his way back....maybe that was a good thing.

Jon landed beside the vehicles just as Diana asked about him. "I'm here!" And he spared Mikko an apologetic look as Victor tried his best to comfort her. "Sorry, Mikko." He didn't know what else to say to make it all better. Maybe she wouldn't lose her new guy friend, too. He seemed in rough shape, but it was obvious just how much he cared about her. His attention turned to Diana and his father. "Let me torch the place...pleeeeease!!"
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:35 pm

Mystique took out her walkie and yelled at Wade to get back. Gabe is gone, Wade. Jon took care of him.

They could all hear the string of curses from Wade through the walkie and soon spotted him running back to the others. Mystique said Jon took care of him, Wade took that to mean Gabe was dead.

Hearing Jon's plea to burn the place down Wade gave a nod. torch it!

No. There could be others in there. Innocents that are just victims of Bishop. The cells all opened. Give them a chance to escape. Mystique urged.

Mikko held on to Victor as if her life depended on it. Then she remembered. He needed blood. You have to heal, Vic. Mikko sniffled. I can't lose you too. She bit deeply into her own wrist and offered it to him.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:39 pm

Mystique is right. There could be people trying to escape. Let's just go. As much as Diana wanted to just burn the place down she didn't want to risk others being trapped in the fire if they were innocent victims. She wished she could help them all, but it would not be possible.

We'll meet you back at the farm.

Wade was frustrated. He slunk back to the turtles and got back in his seat. Gabe didn't make it. FUCK! He yelled punching the dashboard. Let's get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 10:03 pm

Victor hated seeing Mikko so torn up. He would take that all away if he could, but sadly that was out of his hands. All he could do was be there for her and support her in any way possible. But he had to live in order to do that. He was sick and hurting and quite honestly scared that Death may come for him soon...but he would fight it, to be here where Mikko needed him.

He hugged her as tightly his weak muscles would allow, rocking her gently. "I'm sorry, Love. I wish I could take your hurt away.."

Then, she ripped open her wrist and offered her blood to heal him. It was tempting. He was starving and she smelled delicious. He wanted the pain to stop. He wanted to be able to take a breath without fearing it would be his last, but drinking from her could come at a cost. He had imprinted on her and would never do anything to hurt her, but...he had been created to kill her. Would tasting her blood change things? Would he be able to stop? What if he accidentally envenomated her? It was a chance he was not willing to take.

He shook his head and placed a hand over her wound, bringing her knuckles up to his lips instead, pressing a soft kiss there. He wanted nothing more than to kiss those lips of hers, but she was grieving her husband, that wouldn't seem right. Even if they had already been together.

"You're not going to lose me, too. I'm here, for as long as you need me."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Mikko was frustrated with Vic. Why wouldn't he help himself!? But she wouldn't push him. Her wound began to heal, she slid onto his lap and put her arms around him.

I'm gonna need you for a really long time so you better get better.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:30 am

Shen meets Ezra's eyes.

In that unsettling way her father had of searching people's souls through their eyes. Deciding at least he was being honest about that, he hadn't meant to involve her family in something potentially dangerous that could impact ShellCity.

She shrugs. " You know my family will always help out, and do as needed or asked within reason."

And that was just plain facts. Her brother and cousin, parents, uncles, grandfather when he had been alive, Lilo, April and Casey all were the kinda of people to help out as needed. Sometimes at great risk to themselves.

Maybe it was martyrdom. Maybe it was the honour Grandfather drilled into them. Or just who they were. " so point us where you want us." moving towards a broken bit of the fence and blocking it. She couldn't patch like her dad but she reached out her leaf speak and made a shrub sprout to fill the space until it could be patched. A thick heavy shrub with big prickly bits.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:46 am

Mikey just gave Raph his best innocent smile. " people are curious bro..." and a shove at his shoulder -

Maybe accidentally.

And a snort and laugh when they get there. A waggle of brows at Raphie. " maybe - but I say let's just go help my lovely nieces who take after me of course and go home. There will always be another fight somewhere." he laughs.

He didn't feel any particular way about not getting to do the rescue. Just looking forward to home.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 1:50 am

Victor would never help himself in such a way that would put Mikko in danger. She was soon in his lap, and he slipped his arms back around her, one hand slipping between the flaps of her gown to rub and knead and massage her bare back, trying to be as comforting and soothing as he possibly could. He nuzzled against her shoulder, taking in her scent, soothing, a weak smile stretching across his lips at her words.

"Then you'll have me for a really long time." He told her quietly, resting his chin against her shoulder and giving her a squeeze.

He tried to clear his dry throat and sang quietly to her, trying to sooth her aching heart...

"The day we met
Frozen, I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew I found a home for my heart
Beats  fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow..."

Vic knew that she would always love Gabriel. Always. He wasn't trying to take that away from her, but wanted her to know that he would always be there for her in whatever way she needed him. His eyes began to flutter as he nuzzled against her shoulder, taking in her soothing scent, and hoping his existence did the same for her...

"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you
For a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more..."

Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:10 am

Flag thanked everyone for their help, and invited the Metas and Turtles back to the farm to rest up if needed, maybe some food and drink, whatever they could offer. The place was a disaster right now, but he wanted to repay them for putting aside their own affairs to help his people.

Once everyone was loaded up, he climbed behind the wheel of the humvee, also upset that Gabriel had been lost and his heart ached for Mikko, too. He knew how it felt to lose a spouse. He had lost two children...he wasn't a stranger to heartbreak, so he got it. He still had not been given a chance to properly mourn the loss of his unborn or for the people they had lost.

They couldn't stick around here. The lab's backup generators were kicking on and the guards were dispersing....

They were soon on the road again, headed back for the farm.

Charlie sat quietly, trying to process everything. She was happy to be leaving the lab, but she hardly knew these people that she had risked everything for. Well, except Project X. Or, Victor. A small smile stretched across her lips as he began quietly singing to Mikko. Even in  his condition, he had a great singing voice. He always had. She had often heard him back at the lab.  It always amazed her that despite the torture and cruelty, the guy still found reasons to sing, to smile...maybe that's how he had kept his sanity throughout it all. That took strength.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:56 am

Raph just rolled his eyes at Mikey. Maaaaaybe with everything being so heavy, Mike's joking about his nieces taking after him was well timed and appreciated. It was also good to be reminded that they could still help out at the farm. There was a lot to be done after all.

He climbed back behind the wheel of the van, frowning over at Wade. He felt it, too. Gabriel wasn't his favorite person in the world. They had butted heads numerous times- back when Gabe was a Purple Dragon and then after that, but the guy had also been  a friend, and Mikko's husband. Yes, he was upset about the whole thing back at ShellCity, too...but they were still his friends and Gabriel was the father of his daughter's boyfriend...

..oh man. This was going to be hard on Ezra, which meant it would be hard on his daughter, too. It just became a little more real and maybe personal. "Sorry, man. I hate it, too." He told Wade as they followed in behind Flag's humvee.

"How's Mikko takin' it?" He wished there had been more time to check in on her, but it wasn't safe to hang around the lab. But he would be sure to check on her once they reached the farm. "Who's the black haired tattooed guy? Haven't seen him before ."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:02 am

Jon was really bummed that he wouldn't be able to take out Bishop's lab, but he got it. He couldn't kill innocent people.

Clark gave a nod, accepting Flag's invite, mainly to help with whatever they could as far as repairs and making sure the fences were secured, maybe a little better than they had been before. Once the others had cleared the area and were out of danger, they took to the sky, destined for the farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next