Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+69
The Joker
Yoshi Hamato
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
Cindy
Wonder Woman
Eric
Lilo and Stitch
Victor X
Hank McCoy
Jon Kent
Splicers
Rowen Hart
Sandra Dixon
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Killer Frost
Mondo Gecko
Death
Gracie
Vigilante
Logan Rhee
John Bishop
Mystique
Michelangelo Hamato
Owen Mercer
Loki Laufeyson
Screamers
Donatello Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Lucky
The Reapers
Gabriel Juvanni
Dana
Zoe King
Anton Wilson
Rocksteady
Ally Black
Savages
Dwight
Jinx
Lazarus King
Dean
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Aaliyah Juvanni
Jester Quinzel
Lexi Davis
Deadpool
Angel
Negan
Soren Fisher
Dixie
Ezra Juvanni
Noah Rhee
Jade Hamato
Rick Flag
Mikko McKinnon
Ryn Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
River Harkness
Peacemaker
Star Flag
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Sherry
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Years gone by - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 8:04 pm

Bringing it to the bunker might be a better idea. They have better cells.

Mikko rolled her eyes at Chris. He needed to chill.

Chris, leave my boy alone. He came here to warn us about these things. But I think it's meting and it's making me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 8:06 pm

Ezra tapped on the Splicer with a finger.

It looks kinda cool. But wouldn't want to meet one alone.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 8:07 pm

Evelyn walked to the prison with some food and water.

Hey guys. I bring gifts. she was careful not to get to close to the cells and pushed the food under the cells doors with a long stick.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 8:04 pm

Sherry was cleaning up when Dwight came back with Dixie. She was so happy to see Dixie was ok she grabbed her daughter and gave her tight hug.

But Sherry knew that something was wrong.

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Jon Kent
DC
Jon Kent

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 10:15 pm

Jon playfully stuck his tongue out at Chris when Mikko scolded him. He wasn't offended that the guy didn't seem to like him. He knew the guy was a 'bad guy' once upon a time. One of Waller's puppets.

"Yeah, I better get this thing back to the bunker.." But not without giving Mikko one more hug. "Let the others know these things are out there. Hopefully there won't be an infestation." With that, he grabbed the splicer and took to the sky with lightning speed....

It didn't take him long to reach the bunker and he immediately headed for the holding cells with their newest 'prisoner'. He couldn't wait to tell Hank about what he had found!
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 10:29 pm

Jesse touched his canines with his tongue, feeling the sharp edges. He nodded at Laz. "Yeah, they will probably go away soon....hopefully..."

Flag had made it to the cells and was about to check on Jesse and Laz when Evelyn made an appearance. Her scent hit him full force, causing his stomach to growl, eyes glowing. He wanted nothing more than to tear into her...she smelled delicious..

Once again he was forced to cover his nose. Jesse quickly noticed his adoptive father's destress....

"Dad...you need to go to the infirmary and get blood.." He had no way of knowing that their hospital was completely out. He was grateful for the food, but right now he was concerned for his wife's safey...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 2:31 pm

Evelyn was planning on hanging out a while with Jesse but when Flag started giving her a look she knew it was time to go.

Uh, I'll come back and check on you guys later.

She blew Jesse a kiss and hurried out of the prison.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 2:32 pm

Mikko returned the hug and waved as Jon flew away. Once the boy was gone she turned to Chris with her hands on her hips.

You don't have to be so mean to the kid, he is not his father.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 9:17 pm

Laz took the offered food and started to nibble on it. The apples weren't really what he was craving though.

Then Flag walked in and Evelyn ran out. Smart girl.

He walked up to the cell's bars to talk to Flag when a pain shot through his hand that wasn't even there. He ripped off the machanical hand with a yelp. Right before his eyes his hand was growing back, and it hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 9:27 pm

Wade walked passed Ezra's car where Dana was hiding. He noticed movement in the car and peeked through the window.

Dana popped up startling Wade.

Ahhhhhh!

Ahhhhh!

They both screamed but quickly calmed down. Wade opened the door up. It's safe now. Loki sent the Screamers away.

Dana slipped out the car and they both headed to the farm house.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:44 pm

Harley was happily munching on her pizza, wondering if she should go make sure Flag was okay, but maybe he just needed some fresh air. It was interesting to hear that Superman and Diana had had a child together.

"I wonder how those two have sex without tearin' down the bunker..."

She greeted Wade and Dana with a grin. [color=red]"So! Who's up for a trip to Sanctuary? There's someone there I wanna meet..."[=color]
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 12:15 pm

Dana and Wade sat down at the large table. There wasn't enough pizza for everyone but the two understood, as long as the kids ate that's all that mattered.

Wade put an arm around Frost and was getting ready to pour on the charm when Harley mentioned wanting to go to Sanctuary.

Yeah I'm up for a ride. We can take the bike. Wait...Does Flag know you're going there? I don't want to get eaten or anything because I took you somewhere you're not suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:27 pm

Harley was happy that Wade was willing to go with her, but of course he had conditions. Flag had to know. She sighed inwardly, but spared him a sweet grin.

"We'll be back before he even knows we're gone!" She tried to convince him. She then looked at Digger.

"You'll cover for us, Boomer? I'm sure you can come up with somethin' believable!"

Ally was not happy with any of this, and certainly didn't want her husband involved. "And if Digger lies to Flag and the truth comes out, that's going to ruin Flag's trust in him. Those two had to spend years working towards trusting each other...I don't think whatever is at Sanctuary is worth ruining that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Digger fully agreed with Ally. No way was he fibbing. There was a time when he wouldn't care. But it took a while to become prety much second in command. Plus! Flag was a hungry vampire. He wasn't pissing that off.

Sorry, Harl. Ally's right, plus if Flag found out I lied to him he'll eat me! if yer going to leave I suggest you let your man know, maybe he'll understand your need to see your ex. That's why yer going there right?

Frost got interested in that. She grinned at Harley. Oooooooh. You want some of that clown tail uh? Thought you would be over him...wait...Isn't he dead? He was in the prison with me all zombiefied.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:28 pm

Of course Digger was going to agree with Ally! Looks like she wasn't going to get much help on that front. Which was okay. She had briefly forgotten that an angry Flag just may eat her best friend. It was best to keep him out of it.

"No, I don't wanna fu...have sex with Misteh J, I just wanna see what this 'Punchline' broad looks like, that's all. I'm over him, completely!" She told Frost, remembering that her kids were in the room, she had to water down her words.

"And he was dead, but Death let me make a deal to bring 'im back. And by the way, be careful what you say around Death. I didn't really want Robert to die, but she took 'im. But Wade here made some sort of deal to get 'im back. It was pretty wild." And she still wasn't sure what Wade had to give up, but hopefully someday he would tell her.

"Why, you interested in Misteh J?" She asked Frost.

Ally rolled her eyes. It certainly didn't sound like Harley was completely over the Clown. Poor Flag.
Back to top Go down
Killer Frost
DC
Killer Frost

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 8:08 pm

Frost wrinkled her nose at that.

Trust me, I'm not interested. And if Flag doesn't want you to go over there, why not invite them here for dinner? I'm sure you can get a message out to them.

Yeah that'll go over well. Digger chimed in.

So you all know Death personally? That's pretty cool, guess you don't have to worry about dying then.

Wade laughed at that. There's still worry, especially if you make her mad.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:41 pm

Mmmm she got happy shivers whenever Leo said those words in that tone.

Even two... Soon to be more... Kids and almost a whole eighteen years later and those words in his voice made her happy quiver.

It will take time to check on families. It takes time to make sure the side and rear gates were locked tight with guards on guard in their towers with orders to not let people just mosey on in.

Clearly they will need to update how they handled things.

And to her delight over the devices came messages. One from Yoshi and one from Shen. On their way home.

Give they just sent it might take a couple of hours yet. Oh she sent back a; "hurry and come quarantine with your father and I." yes they were not exempt from quarantine either! And there is a bounce in her step.
Back to top Go down
Soren Fisher

Soren Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Soren made it back to Sanctuary. He pulled into the gate and parked next to his own house. He hated to leave Dixie but he wasn't sticking around to put up with all the bull that Shell City was dealing. But maybe she and her family would move to Sanctuary.

He headed inside his house, the place was a mess. Cloths on the floor, dishes in the sink. Half eaten food on the table it was starting to smell. This was not a place he would want to bring a girl. Looked like he needed to clean.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Ezra wrapped his arms around Jade and kissed her cheek. He was guessing that she wanted to go back home.

If you want to head back to Shell City and see what's going on we can.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Negan and Mondo made it to Bunker Hill. They parked on the grass next to some other vehicles. Both of them got out and walked up to the camera that was above ground. There was a button that would sound a ring inside letting them know that someone was outside.

Of course Negan figured that Clark already knew they were there.

Hey. It's Negan. This here is my buddy Mondo. Shell City kind of went to shit and we're looking for a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Hank McCoy

Hank McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Hank was in the lab cleaning. He liked to keep himself busy. What he would have liked to be doing was studding the virus more, but he had no more samples. They didn't have any more of Mikko's blood either. It left Hank with little to do unless someone needed medical attention.

Maybe he could see about sending out some hunters to gather an infected animal.

That might be too dangerous though. His hope was to have found a way to prevent infection. But so far nothing worked.

Mikko, Wade, and Dwight were surly the key. He didn't know about Flag yet. and he had no idea there was a new threat coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 2:39 pm

Flag was relieved that Evelyn had left, though it took everything he had to fight the instinct to chase her. Jesse was also relieved, though it did upset him that he didn't have the opportunity to talk to Evelyn, or thank her for the food.

Flag watched as Laz approached from his cell, but was halted by the regrowth of his hand. It was something you certainly didn't see everyday.

"You alright there?" This was...interesting. Laz had been infected before and Mikko's blood had not regenerated his hand. Maybe it took several 'doses' to achieve such a feat.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 3:43 pm

Yeah I'm good. Other than being hungry.

He took a bite of the food Evelyn gave him but it wasn't doing much to fix his hunger.

Maybe Sanctuary could send over some food...
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 8:29 pm

Ezra Juvanni wrote:
Ezra wrapped his arms around Jade and kissed her cheek. He was guessing that she wanted to go back home.

If you want to head back to Shell City and see what's going on we can.

Ryn takes little interest in the cuddling, and she waits close to Jade - though there is interest in the mention of what she assumes going to where the larger Genio Innocuo had gone. And she wanted to know, were they near her pod's water territories? didn't matter she wanted to go too, learn more.

Genio Innocuo and Sirens have had close ties in generations past. Maybe they could be again. And dragons are protectors so if she can find them...

Either way, she listens interested.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:40 am

Jinx went back to the kitchen to make her potatoes. She was honestly sick of potatoes and any other veggie. But it was all they head. It did make them healthier at least. But lack of protein was making the guys muscles shrink. That was sad. Maybe they should start eating the insects. She heard that there was lots of protein in them.

Fried crickets couldn't be that bad. Add some seasoning. poof you have a meal.

You guys come in here and eat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next