Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+69
The Joker
Yoshi Hamato
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
Cindy
Wonder Woman
Eric
Lilo and Stitch
Victor X
Hank McCoy
Jon Kent
Splicers
Rowen Hart
Sandra Dixon
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Killer Frost
Mondo Gecko
Death
Gracie
Vigilante
Logan Rhee
John Bishop
Mystique
Michelangelo Hamato
Owen Mercer
Loki Laufeyson
Screamers
Donatello Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Lucky
The Reapers
Gabriel Juvanni
Dana
Zoe King
Anton Wilson
Rocksteady
Ally Black
Savages
Dwight
Jinx
Lazarus King
Dean
Erica Martins
Harley Quinn
Aaliyah Juvanni
Jester Quinzel
Lexi Davis
Deadpool
Angel
Negan
Soren Fisher
Dixie
Ezra Juvanni
Noah Rhee
Jade Hamato
Rick Flag
Mikko McKinnon
Ryn Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
River Harkness
Peacemaker
Star Flag
Wolfsbane
Troy Otto
Sherry
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

Years gone by - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:14 am

So far so good, and a kick of her tail! She was off through the water!

It is cool and inviting and she could already tell by the taste over her gills that it was clean. All waters since humans became quiet were much clearer, cleaner and the life returning. She doesn't try to hunt the fish. And stays deep enough that unless you had eyes that were adjusted to hunting in water no one would see her. At least humans wouldn't. But shallow enough she could see out of the silvery shifty barrier and -

She is transfixed for a moment.

Shocked.

A genio innocuo - a shelled one - out here?!

She swims closer, then is still watching, disbelief and also glee.

Genio innocuo had been a race of shelled ones living in the far distant islands, if she recalled from stories the names humans gave their islands had become Fiji, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa and a list of other names. Though the race was rumoured to be long extinct breed out and or destroyed by humans to their island.

So seeing on here...

She stayed to watch. The human male next to her held no interest to Ryn. But she does look him over.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:30 am

A grin at Rick, and a respectful bow to the man, it is a promise to indeed reach out if they needed to. And in that same motion he vanishes. Or seems to.

Really he just moved quickly and was swallowed into shadows and silence.

Moving along, approachable if folks wanna talk, but not cornering anyone.

Heading in the direction of the infirmary. Moooostly just to visit, offer help or comfort if he could.

Knocking gently on the door and sticking his head in. "Can I come in?" maybe someone can tell him the whole incident.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 8:38 pm

Angel watched the little bug climb up his arm. He was fine with it at first and amazed that it was going to turn into a butterfly. He would have to ask his mom about how that works.

But than it started climbing too far up his arm.

It's going to eat my face! Take it, take it! He panicked and held his arm out.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:57 pm

Wade had hurried back home and picked up his kid. First he had to convince Supes to let Anton out of the cell and then he had to confront Logan who was still pissed Anton attacked his kid. So it wasn't as easy as just going in and picking Anton up.

But adventually he was able to escape from Bunker hill with his kid.

They drove back to the farm Wade a little worried about Anton being around the kids. But there was lots of older, stronger people there that could handle a messy situation.

Soon they were pulling back up, Wade had left his bike and drove back in his little red sports car.

As soon as they parked Anton jumped out and headed for the pond. Evelyn noticed this and frowned.

Great, Wade brought the demon back with him. She told the others as Anton stripped down to nothing and jumped in the water.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 8:25 pm

Chris booped Mikko's nose and smiled when she mentioned him being cute. "I know....I'm adorable! Guess that's how I survive your hunger....guess Flag didn't think so..." He snorted, rubbing his sore arm.

"Maybe I need to start dressing up like Harley so he won't sink his teeth in me again..." He joked, walking back to his home with her. He hated that she had to leave soon, but understood....

Gabe had casually been watching out the window. It always made him jealous seeing those two interact. He knew Mikko was his, but still. Chris had been a temptation to her in the past. He had almost ruined their relationship. When he saw them heading back to the house, he turned his attention to Jinx. "I'm sure we'll be leavin' soon. Thanks for lettin' us crash here..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 8:44 pm

Mikko let out a little giggle at being booped. She nodded. You should dress up as Harley. It would be sexy.

On their way back to the house Anton ran passed her stripping off his cloths. She rolled her eyes at him as he splashed in the water.

Maybe I should stay until my kids leave. I don't know why they are here, but I can't just leave them for others to take care of.

She walked back inside the house and over heard Gabe saying they would be leaving soon. She wrapped an arm around Gabe and kissed his cheek.

Actually. It might be rude for us to leave now. For some reason all our kids are here and I hate to leave them for others to watch. Plus I want to know why they're here. Why would Ezra risk coming all this way? And with the little ones.

Maybe because no one went back home last night and they got worried?

Yeah I can see that.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:05 pm

It was going to be a long day. Donnie had done what he could for their daughter Lexi had helped where she could, but it was mostly their friend. Thank God the Turtles had been there. She knew that it would be difficult to have the concentration needed to save her daughter's life. It was always difficult when it was your own child.

Zoe's vitals were slowly improving, but now they waited. Lexi was sitting at her daughter's bedside, massaging her hand with her thumb when Leo knocked, then poked his head in. She spared him a weak smile and nodded. "You can come in."
Back to top Go down
Star Flag
Original Character
Star Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:17 pm

Star snorted with laughter, but quickly grabbed the little caterpillar, 'saving' Angel's life....

"Calm down, she's not gonna eat you. She's just saying hi!"

River had finally made her way over to the others, curious about what her sister had. Seeing that it was a caterpillar caused her eyes to light up. "I want it!!"

Star protectively kept it away from her sister, cupping her hand over it. "I saw what you did to the worm...the caterpillar needs to live so she can turn into a butterfly..."
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Jesse had done all that he could for his parents' house. Some of the stains would have to soak, but he had made it more presentable, even changing out the bloodied bed sheets.

He hoped that his adoptive father could learn to live with being a modern aged vampire, but he knew it would be difficult. For all of them.

He finally left the house, deciding to head home and clean up. He had Flag's blood smeared on his skin and clothes.  Passing by the lake, he noticed Evelyn in The pond with the new guy the Turtles had brought, and the girl his dad had befriended. He trusted Evelyn though, so left them to their fun.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:36 pm

Aaliyah wrinkled her nose at River.

You know. That worm will probably lay eggs in your tummy. And then all the worms will wiggle out of your butt! She had no idea if that was true or not but it seemed possible.

Angel was happy to have the bug off of him. Though he thought he did pretty good by not totally freaking out. Hearing his sister talk about worm eggs made him gag. Worm butt. Gross.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:05 pm

Chris was excited to hear that Mikko and Gabe would be sticking around a little longer. He liked having company, even Gabe...though Gabe did not share the feeling....

"Great! Stick around til night time and we can roast marshmallows and veggie hot dogs by the pond, and catch fireflies!" He announced before heading off to put on some pants. A shirt was just not happening today....it was too hot for that.

"Hey, Gabe....maybe you should go ask Harley for a couple of pairs her worn underwear....I have this theory that if we smell like Harley, Flag won't attack us! It's probably like a pheromone thing. If everyone smells like her cootch...we're safe..." He walked out just in time to see Gabe's expression....

"What the fuck, man....I'm not askin' Harley for her panties, you fuckin' crazy?? You tryin' to get Flag to kill me?"

"Dude. You just tell Flag WHY you're doing it and he'll be cool with it..."

"Then you fuckin' do it. And marshmallows haven't existed in over twenty years, retard."
Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:31 pm

If Aaliyah was trying to scare River, the girl was going to have to try harder. She giggled at the thought of worms coming out of her butt.

"Ooooh, buttworms! I bet they tickle..." She rubbed her tummy.

Star rolled her eyes at her sister. They may be twins, but she would never understand her way of thinking or viewing situations. River was definitely a combination of Harley and Digger. Star had taken more after Flag. More rational and had a more level head on her shoulders, even for a seven year old.

"It won't tickle...and it's not supposed to be funny, River. Why are you like this?"

River shrugged and swayed cutely. "Because I'm a worm princess!"
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:47 pm

Jade was happy to know they didn't have to leave when the others did. She didn't hate Shell City, but she was a teenager and like most teens, had a desire to leave the 'nest'. She admired Ezra as he removed his pants and shoes, still in awe that her best friend was now even more. He had always expressed interest, but she had her father's insecurities and feared no one would ever love her like that....not a human, anyway. But here she was, loved by the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

She stood up and began removing her belt and quiver of arrows, leaning them against a tree. Shifting her attention to the water, she thought for a split second that she had seen something. There were ripples in the water to support that suspension....

She quirked an eyeridge as she began removing her aqua colored braided bandana, the tails much thicker and longer than her mother had worn. Beads representing her father and her uncles had been woven into the braids....

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She called out to the ripples as she dipped a toe into the cool water, then stepped in...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 8:40 pm

He smiles in return, slipping into the infirmary and if he hadn't announced himself he would have been like a ghost silent despite his size and the way he seemed to command the space.

And even so, gentle as he dips his head in a shallow friendly respectful bow to Lexi. " Hello Lexi. How are you?"

Moving a little closer when he has an all clear verbal or gesture. "How is everyone? How is she? Could yous use a little extra help in erasing some bruising or swelling or fever" he trusted Donnie entirely to have done absolutely everything in his incredible and considerable capabilities to help and save and set people on the path to healing.

Though if Leo could boost the healing for Donnie's and Lexi's patients just a little as bare minimum he could offer he will. It didn't cost him physically to help with some chi and even if it did he would still offer.

And also would be a better way to open conversations and get a full story about the happenings.

He had more beads for Jade too if she was willing. One for her Uncle Casey, her Aunt's and Grandfather too. Not her cousins though they will bring their own from their travels. He understood painfully the wish for the young to fly. To grow and explore. Yoshi and Shen having left themselves... But that would have to wait for the trip home or on parting to head home he won't force either his brothers or Niece back home if they didn't wish it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:36 am

Ryn knew she was...

Sensed more than spotted.

And so deliberately turned a little in the water that to eyes better than humans they might see a brief glimpse of her tail, shaped vaguely like a dolphins, certainly not a tail shape or size one would normally see in a body of water like this. And moving in definitely response to the greeting.

Wondering if she could entice the genio innocuo female away enough to reveal herself, see if the other she was really real!

If the male human came along she supposed he could see too.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 7:27 pm

Mikko let out a deep sigh.

No one is wearing Harley's panties. I don't even think she wears panties. I mean she wears those tight pants and I never seen a panty outline. Yes I look at her butt.

Jinx nodded in agreement. It's a nice butt.

Anyway. Veggie dogs sound horrible. And marshmallows come a plant so I'm sure it's possible to make some. But hanging out by a campfire sounds nice. Oh! We can tell scary stories!

Yeeeeeeh cuz our life isn't scary enough.

It could be scarier. Like...we could have ghost.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 8:47 pm

Talking. An amused grin hinted at the corners of Noah's lips. He was almost certain that none of these feral children would know sign language, but he would be here to have Negan's back. He nodded, readying his bow and arrow just in case things got out of hand, though he hoped he would not have to hurt a child. He kept himself between Sandy and the possible threat, knowing she could handle herself, but he was much like his dad in that aspect, protective of the ones he loved....

Dwight also gave a nod, pistol at the ready. Like Noah, he did not fancy the idea of killing children, but he would protect his people. These kids could be a potential threat to his own children....

"As ready as we'll ever be..."
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 12:27 pm

Negan slowly walked up to the group of kids. The kids were ready to attack as soon as they seen the adults. The little ones surrounded Negan's group pointing their weapons at them.

The oldest walked up. You don't belong here. Unless you are offering food.

We don't have food, but some of your people attacked Shell city. We don't want trouble. Maybe we can offer you food I'm sure our leaders would help your community out. Negan told the boy. He was just kid but Negan didn't want to treat the boy like a kid.

He introduced himself and the others, but the boy didn't bother with an introduction of his own.

We don't need help. Kill them. we'll have a feast tonight! The boy told his people.

The masked kids, like angry ants attacked the group.

No one wanted to kill or hurt the kids but they were surrounded and being attaked. Negan hit one kid with the pipe he was holding.

This did not go well.

Sandy had been translating everything that was said for Noah. And then things took a bad turn. She aimed her gun at one of the kids but couldn't bring herself to pull the trigger. The kid took advantage of that and jumped on sandy aiming a knife at her throat.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:52 pm

Noah had NOT been mentally prepared to take the life of a kid. It would have been a last resort, but unfortunately the vicious nature of this community would force his hand. When Sandy was placed in danger, he quickly reacted, releasing the taunt string of his bow which sent the arrow whistling towards the threat, the arrowhead embedding into the back of the child's skull, killing him instantly...

He would surely feel horrible about his actions later, but Sandy was now and would forever be his top priority. He quickly grabbed another arrow, preparing to do whatever needed to be done to get them out of here....

Dwight was also torn about taking the life of children, but seeing how far these kids were willing to go put things into perspective. These were not kids, but little monsters. As the threat grew, coupled with the smell of the dead child's blood triggered him. His eyes were now glowing, fangs exposed and ready to rip them apart....

"Back the fuck off, or else..."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 9:17 pm

Blaze was now fully awake and growing restless in his mother's arms. Harley finally released him to go play with the other kids, trusting that his older sisters would keep an eye on him. She melted against Flag, resting her head on his shoulder, just happy to have him home. Unfortunately her husband was not enjoying the day as much as she was. He felt hot, his muscles tense and shakey. He was on edge, and she wasn't sure why.

Her contented smile shifted into a concerned frown. "You okay babe?" Surely he couldn't be hungry again, could he? He had just fed....

Flag was feeling incredibly unwell. There was so many scents that he only just now seemed to notice. He could practically hear the heartbeats of everyone close to him. He could smell their blood. The wind seemed to carry Digger's scent directly to him, causing his stomach to protect with intense need. He had to fight the overwhelming urge to jump up and sink his teeth into the Aussie....

His head was pounding, the need growing so intense that he no longer trusted himself. He untangled himself from Harley and stood up, shaking his head....

"I...need to lay down." He told her as he began moving away. "Enjoy the guests while they're here..." He added as he headed for the house, knowing she would feel obligated to follow him, to make sure he was okay. There was something in his tone that pleaded with her to give him a little space, at least for a little while. It would be hard to do...she was worried about him, but maybe he just needed to sleep it off. She frowned deeply, but her mood lifted realizing that Wade had returned. She chuckled as Anton stripped and she followed the two to the pond....

"Waaaaade! You just couldn't stay away from me, could ya?"
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:16 am

Negan took another kid out but knew that it was time to go. Thankfully the kids seemed scared of Dwight's sudden change and backed off.

Everyone back! We'll let them go. For now. But you haven't seen the last of us. The boy told them.

This was a waste of time. Let's get back home, I'll update Erica. And you kids better stay away, some of us aren't as nice as we were. Negan threatened.

Sandy was thankful for Noah's help but felt bad that he had to put a kid down. She hugged him and soon Negan was telling them to head back.

Negan wasn't about to turn his back on the kids though, and started to back away, ready to fight again if needed.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:47 pm

Ezra swam up to Jade's side and kissed her cheek.

Who you talking to?

He hadn't seen anything or any one. But if she seen something then he believed something was there. The question was, was it a threat?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:43 am

Erica had a busy morning. And yet she is still eager to hear about the feral kids.

So there were instructions of where to find her, if Negan or anyone sent by him or indeed anyone specifically looking for a leader, came looking she gave intermittently as she visits different working groups of ShellCity to talk to people face to face, note complaints or worries. Reusing the pieces of paper from earlier to write things down for specific turtles to deal with when they returned, and or for her to make decisions on if they are out for longer. Medical and tech were mostly Donatello's area to care for, Michelangelo their Food and Entertainment, came up with the crop and garden ideas. Raphael handles security and protection. Leonardo oversees it all and makes the come-down to the crunch-time decisions. So when her husband and his brothers were away, Erica had the lovely task of keeping things running smoothly.

Whilst at the infirmary taking time to visit patients much as her husband was. A kind word here or there, stopping to admire the few new babies... Oh, that fresh baby smell! she wondered if she would have an actual bump this time around herself. Hhhhmmmmmm maybe?

Moving onto those patients in palliative care, those facing the end. From long-held injuries, or diseases not of the zombie sort.
She couldn't do anything for these patients than Donatello and all those who worked the medical crew here were already doing... but like her husband, she could ease some suffering, take away some pain...

Only as he did it with chi she would with the song -

So anyone looking for her would be directed into the oldest patient's room, a real survivor of an old lady, Erica had been drawn into her room by her pain, and spread her hands over the older person's chest.

The sound that came from Erica was soft, soothing, haunting with a slight ring to it as if from some deep watery peaceful place not quite a song, just a sooound...

Easing the gasping in pain patient into deep quiet rest. Maybe her last, maybe not.

And as before at the table, she will greet whoever is directed their way by name, but in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 12:09 pm

Wade popped a squat next to Harley and removed his mask getting some much needed air.

Of course not! You're too addictive to leave. Just had to grab Anton. I hope he doesn't try to eat anyone. I fed him before we came but he's a wild one. Annnnnnd Maggie made cookies. I bought some. They're just plan sugar cookies but still good.

He opened up the bag he had with him and took out a small container of heart and star shaped cookes.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 12:12 pm

Dean was still in his hospital bed when Erica came in. He gave her a wave and hoped she was there to tell him he could go home. He was so ready to leave that bed. But she seemed to be just checking on patents.

Her voice was soothing and it was a nice change to the usual beeps of the machines. When she was done her song he clapped.

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next