Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+53
Mystique
Death
Troy Otto
Dieair
The Reapers
Aaliyah Juvanni
Ally Black
Rocksteady
Dana
Raphael Hamato
Soren Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Dixie
Beth Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Rick Flag
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Sherry
Owen Mercer
Dwight
Zoe King
Angel Dust
Raven Parker
Negan
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
The Saviors
Lexi Davis
The Joker
Wonder Woman
River Harkness
Star Flag
Screamers
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Dean
Sandra Dixon
Jester Quinzel
Evelyn Porter
Xavier Rhee
Vigilante
Liberty Smith
Peacemaker
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Harley Quinn
Jinx
Angel
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

Years gone by - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 9:33 pm

She levelled a gaze she definitely learned from Leo at Negan. Not a glare, a levelled look, patient and open.

Okaaaay maybe a hint of a grin around her lips. Negan is among some that get reminded not to call quarantine a prison. Even if it is, because it also isn't. It's a safety measure first off for the city. But also they don't actually enforce anyone staying within quarantine unless wanting to enter Shell City. Everyone is free to leave of their own accord. And well given his past he is one to speak of imprisoning people.

" You know full well I would prefer these young people to know they are being watched and not to attack others again. That we find a way to communicate that there is a place they can come to... maaaaybe the offering of a food delivery will help with that. That they don't have to attack, they can have help and guidance or a home."

After all it's not like they have not reached out to help communities become established and safer for those that didn't want to come to Shell City.

And have only really locked up for relatively brief times anyone that came into their custody that were dangerous.

Erica earned her place among Leo and his brothers, part of the grounding and foundation of Shell City. " I meant it as a suggestion Negan, but you have scouted and seen some of this group of youths home, you have knowledge of the damages they caused, if your willing to, I trust you will figure out the appropriate course of action "

The ball was in his court.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 9:37 pm

Chris gazed out the window, witnessing the fight. Then Flag and Adrian intervened. He still had not put on pants, but decided to go try and defuse the situation. He headed out of the house, going directly to his daughter and the others...

"What's going on? Why are we fighting?"

Flag rolled his eyes at Chris. "For the love of... go put some pants on, Chris. There's kids, and ladies out here..."

Chris snorted. "Yeah. Your girl is checking me out..." Of course Harley wasn't. She was busy trying to sooth Blaze who had been awoken by the fighting and was now upset...

Flag once again rolled his eyes. "It's not all about you, man. You need to talk to Libby about fighting..."
Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 11:36 pm

River really didn't have a taste for worms, it just had been a random act for attention, and she had gotten it! And maybe she just really wanted spaghetti...

She smiled at her father and nodded eagerly, throwing a few punches in the air. "I'll always finish it!" She beamed proudly.

"Libby's an asshole..." Obviously she had picked up on bad words from her mom and biological father.

She glanced over at the scene, seeing Chris in just his underwear, she giggled. "Why is Libby's daddy almost naked...."
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 11:17 am

Negan gave a salute. Will do, buttercup.

With that Negan left the building to look for Noah. He and Noah had formed a friendship over the years, Negan even learned sign language. So Noah was the first choice Negan had to go speak to the kids. Course maybe taking someone who couldn't speak to a bunch of kids was not the best idea...

Whatever. He trusted Noah to have his back.

He walked over to Sandy and Noah's house. Sandy was outside playing with Mia.

Noah around. I need his help with some hoolagans.

He's around here somewhere. What's going on?

Some wild kids are causing trouble. I followed them to a park and Erica wants me to handle the situation. So I thought Noah and I could go talk to whoever is in charge there.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 11:20 am

Aaliyah started it. Libby accused. She folded her arms in front of her and pouted.

I did not! You came over here and started killing the bugs!

Digger nodded at River. She is, but we don't say things like that. Not until you're older.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 12:44 pm

Adapting to a world without uninfected animals had been difficult for everyone, but it had been especially hard for Noah. He no longer had a canine companion to act as his ears. There were no animals to hunt for meat, one of his biggest past times. Everything Daryl had taught him was mostly useless now, though tracking and archery did come in handy from time to time.

The birth of their daughter had given him a new purpose, so most of his time was spent helping Sandy raise her, and tending to the little garden behind their home. He was a skilled fighter and was always eager to help when a situation arose, but a lot of people overlooked him due to his 'handicap'. At least, that's how it felt, anyway. No one wanted the help of someone that couldn't hear....couldn't speak....

Noah was finishing up in the garden when Negan dropped by. One of the few that took the time to learn how to communicate with him. The two had formed a strong friendship over the years. Unlike his parents, he trusted the guy.

He walked out of the garden, wiping his hands on his dirty jeans. His long jet black hair tied loosely,  rogue strands sticking to his sweaty face.

He greeted Negan with a smile. 'Hey!'
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 3:52 pm

Hey! If you're not busy I need to go see about this new, possible threat. Negan signed.

He quickly explained the situation, the kids, the park, the roasted meat on the fire.

He told Noah that he needed some back up to go talk to the kids. That they are armed and might be dangerous.

Sandy frowned at that. I'll come too. Want to make sure you two get back alive.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 4:58 pm

A group of vicious...kids. Noah couldn't help but smile in amusement. Kids. But, if Negan was asking for his help, the situation must have been serious. He nodded, agreeing to assist and be back up if things went sour.

Then, Sandy piped up, wanting to join. Noah frowned at that. He didn't want to worry about her being in danger...

"Maybe you should stay home with Mia..." But, he had a feeling this was something he would not win.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 5:54 pm

Sandy stood up and kissed Noah's cheek. I'm coming. I'll see if Sherry can watch Mia.

But had she known that Dwight had attacked someone she might not have went to Sherry for help.

Negan chuckled. There was no way Noah would have won that war. Sandy was a hard headed woman.

Sandy carried Mia over to Sherry and Dwight's place and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 8:25 pm

It seemed that Shell City had forgotten about the attack on Dean. Or, maybe he was no longer a suspect, which would be surprising. Still, moving was probably a good idea, though that would take him away from his son. Though, Dwight was convinced that Angel wanted nothing to do with him now. And maybe that was the case with Dixie, too. She had yet to return home.

When the knock came at the door, he figured it was Dixie returning home, or one of the Turtles coming to question him. He glanced out of the peep hole, surprised to see Sandy with her young daughter. He opened the door...

"Hey, Sandy. What can we do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 8:41 pm

Slightly annoyed with Chris and his spawn, Flag decided to let the guy handle the situation, hoping he would act accordingly and not make the situation worse.

He saw Leo off in the distance. Knowing that the Turtles and their people would probably be leaving soon, he decided now was probably the best time to talk to the co-leader of Shell City.

He approached the massive reptile, sparing him a faint grin and offered him a handshake. "Wanted to thank you and your people for showin' up and helpin' back at the slaughterhouse..." He expressed his genuine gratitude, his once brown eyes a glowing shade of unworldly red. Fortunately he had been the only casualty, but he knew without the assistance, things could have been a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 9:59 pm

Sandy smiled at Dwight when he answered the door,

Hey, I hate to bother you and Sherry, but do you think you could watch Mia. I'm going with Negan and Noah to see about some kids that are running around terrorizing people.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 10:28 pm

Erica doesn't respond.

She doesn't need to.

This was the feral youths' one chance to make better choices. They definitely won't like the alternative, and she nor Leo will tolerate a threat for long. She will return to the reports and again even lost in them and write up game plans to be brought up or handed back to people but ready to greet anyone else if they drop in.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 10:44 pm

Leo knew long before the man spoke who it was and was ready for him, a smile and he accepts the handshake, notes the man's eyes, a tad regretful not all got away unscathed.

" We are always willing to lend a helping hand, Rick. I.. am sorry it was not without casualty." it's an apology to Rick, and also an opening to converse, and see how the guy is doing with it. " When we do return to the City, will there be a need for anything more? weapons? food? medicines? materials for buildings?" In the handshake Leo is careful to moderate the strength he uses, but a couple of good strong friendly pumps, genuinely glad they could help out and yes keen to help more. Even so, Leo's hand is big and strong and probably surprisingly warm.

That's what they did. Helped those that wanted it. Took in those that wanted that. And stomped out threats... speaking of he should probably make some rounds and speak to more people, Dwight among them...
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 12:00 pm

Flag managed a faint smile at the apology, knowing Leo would have changed his outcome if he could have. "It could have been a lot worse. Everyone else made it out okay, that's what matters. A huge victory if you ask me." Though, he was navigating completely unfamiliar territory with this virus that was essentially keeping him 'alive'. He had already attacked Chris and Mikko and had been this....creature...for less than a day. He gave Leo's hand a final firm squeeze, then released him.

"We're good on supplies, we appreciate it. How about you? Shell City need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 12:08 pm

Dwight stepped aside to let Sandy in, then called out to Sherry. A group of kids didn't sound like much of a threat, but it was hard to know in this world. The kids may be being used as a decoy by a bigger threat....

"If you guys need more backup, I'm in." Though the thought of working with Negan was not appealing at all. The man had caused him a lot of trauma in the past, but he knew the guy was working at redemption. Besides, this was more about keeping the community safe...

-------

https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40