Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+53
Mystique
Death
Troy Otto
Dieair
The Reapers
Aaliyah Juvanni
Ally Black
Rocksteady
Dana
Raphael Hamato
Soren Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Dixie
Beth Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Rick Flag
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Sherry
Owen Mercer
Dwight
Zoe King
Angel Dust
Raven Parker
Negan
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
The Saviors
Lexi Davis
The Joker
Wonder Woman
River Harkness
Star Flag
Screamers
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Dean
Sandra Dixon
Jester Quinzel
Evelyn Porter
Xavier Rhee
Vigilante
Liberty Smith
Peacemaker
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Harley Quinn
Jinx
Angel
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

Years gone by - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 7:16 pm

Troy headed out with Evelyn, passing by Flag, Harley and the new girl, he returned Rahne's wave with a charming smile. She was pretty. He had no idea that she was new, too...or that she may be interested....

He wasted no time stripping down to his boxers and heading into the water with Evelyn. He closed the distance between them and flashed her a cheeky smile.

"Why so shy? The day is beautiful. Life is great. You know what would make it even better?" He slowly slipped his arms around her...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 7:24 pm

Evelyn grinned at Troy as he got closer. It was all innocent at first, but then he got a little too comfortable. She gave his nose a pinch.

Naughty. I'm still married. But I think the new girl likes you. She's been eyeing you since we came out here. She nodded over to Rahne then motioned for her to join them. Yeah more people around would be good.

Rahne waved back then stood upstripping down and running into the water. Unlike Evelyn, Rahne wasn't shy at all.

Hi. I'm Rahne.

Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 7:46 pm

Flag was glad to hear that Rahne was settling in well here. He was about to respond, but then the woman showed just how well she was settling in. She completely stripped down, and unfortunately he was a little too slow averting the sight of her naked form as she headed into the water. His face turned red, but the awkwardness wasn't enough to spare him of Harley's jealousy...

"Why were you lookin' at her ass?!" She huffed.

"...I was....was NOT lookin' at her ass...jesus, Harley..."
Back to top Go down
Star Flag
Original Character
Star Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 11:09 pm

The little insect tickled the tip of Star's nose. She decided it was time for Angel to get over his dislike of insects so she carefully removed it from her nose and cupped it in her little hands as she walked over to the boy....

"You wanna hold her? She's really thickly. Ladybugs are good because they eat bugs that aren't so good...that's what mom says anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 11:20 pm

Of course Evelyn had boundries but Troy just had to see if she could be swayed. Unfortunately she could not...

"A woman that's faithful to her man...I gotta respect that, Evey. Jesse's a lucky guy to have you." He winked and pressed a kiss against her cheek before releasing her.

Then entered the new girl. The very naked new girl. Troy spared her a smile, taking in what he could see of her.

"Oh, it's that kind of pool party, eh?" He wasted no time removing his boxers underwater and tossing them aside. "I'm Troy. It's a ...pleasure." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 11:36 pm

Harley's heated words caused Blaze to stir. She took that as a cue to quiet down. He needed his nap, otherwise they would have a fussy toddler on their hands....

"Sorry." She sighed. "I know you couldn't help it. That was a really nice ass. I stared, too..." She admitted, leaning over to press a kiss against Flag's cheek.

Flag was still a little upset over Harley being so quick to accuse him here lately, but he tried to let it go. She was under a lot of stress and pregnancy hormones had to be tough.

"So....the baby...what is it? Is it healthy?" She asked eagerly.

"You sure you wanna know? You don't want it to be a surprise?" But he knew his wife better than that. She was not the patient type.

"Well, you already know...I wanna know, too!"

He was about to answer, but River came running over with an earth worm she had dug up. She spared them a cheeky smile before dropping it into her mouth...

Flag's eyes went wide and he tried to stop her, but she quickly swallowed it, giggling as she did so....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 12:56 am

Leonardo waved away anyone waiting for him to dismiss them for fun over in the water. Sure as absolutely keen as he was to get home.

Well Jade knew what he was like. He didn't mind and truly wanted to travel out to help their fellow communities where possible. And one would think maybe over the years the need to rush back to his Erica had diminished.

It hadn't.

He loooonged to be with her all the time.

However the young could have fun. It was not as much a rarity to have a good time as it had once been when the outbreak first happened and changed society and the world. Still infrequent, but not as rare.

And She'll City was not in danger. It was safe as it was possible to be.

April and Casey maybe gone for now, left with Lilo and Stitch after the passing of Master Splinter. Leaving after the funeral Lilo wanted to go back to Hawaii, April and Casey, some citizens of early Shell City left too to help and build up the scant remaining human colony there.

He missed them, however knew thanks to tech savvy Donatello and April and the infrequently held video link ups for talks that April and Casey never conceived their own kids but they adored Yoshi, Shen and Jade and adopted a little girl called Shadow. The island of Kauai was safe from zombies. And most bad people. Only strange ocean sightings had be reported. Infected sharks and sounds of singing. Not even a super would dare try taking the place with Stitches cousins more active in protecting it. And he knows Lilo plans to expand with her colony across the Hawaiian Islands as awhile reclaim them entirely.

Good for her.

He in recent years, had mostly stepped back from leading Shell City, sure still will help out with council and what not but mostly stepped back, Erica ran it mostly. Their children Yoshi and Shen had left when Shen was eighteen, perhaps to see Lilo, April and Casey on their way to take half Master Splinters ashes home to Japan, but also to start their own colonies, choose their own places to make safe havens, he missed them terribly, but knew he and his brothers had trained them hard, Master Splinter made wise before he passed, and they could fly. And he and Erica knew they were both alive, aside from also infrequent contact he and Erica could feel it. He hadn't shared that with his brothers or niece yet, perhaps if they asked how he could be certain he will. The rest of the ashes had been divided among the brothers, April, Casey and Leo. Whom had his added to ink and a more added to his tattooing under the bordering on his arm a wrap about tribal designed rat in ninja pose, most the body on the thick of his outer arm, and tail wrapping about the rest.

He follows, if the young were swimming he might as well join in. Seemingly for exercise to a casual observer, pfffffffftt Jade would know it's to watch backs and guard them.
Annoying maybe but that's what a Leo does.

((ooc: blast should not type past 1am I swear...))

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 2:13 am

Her pod were hunting infect marine life. Even travelling as she was now solo and far from the ocean naked if not for the black bear fire suit she wore to keep warm and disguise herself.

As long as she acted bear and kept away from others she was fine.

Slipping into this pond away from the rest of the active swimmers, carefully to stay in bear suit and crawl, swim with arms and legs the swallows make sure no one was paying her attention before ditching the fire suit in a shrub to dry and transforming.
Back to top Go down
Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:59 pm

Rahne shook Troy and Evelyn's hands. She splashed water at Troy flirting a bit. She had seen Evelyn and Troy interacting and it was obvious that they weren't a couple. So maybe the guy was single. Yeah she was looking for love and there was so many handsome men around.

What if a rabid turtle tries to bite your dick off? They could mistake it for a worm. She teased.

Evelyn chuckled at that. The only turtles around here are the mutant ones. Haven't seen a normal turtle in years. There are frogs though, But thankfully they don't really have teeth.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 2:04 pm

Digger returned to the prison and told Owen how Zoe was doing. Owen felt so bad, but it made him feel a little better knowing that Wade helped her out. he would have to thank him.

Tell me when she wakes up? Owen said.

Digger nodded. I'll let you know. I'll come back and check on you later. I have to go watch the other kids. Flag had a moment and scared the girls.

Seemed Owen wasn't the only one struggling. He felt bad or Flag. Owen knew in a day or two he would be fine. But Flag had to live like he was.

Saying a quick goodbye Digger left and went down to the pond to witness River eat a worm!

River! Spit it out!
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 2:07 pm

The ladybug was pretty and small. Angel let her place it in his hands and watched it crawl around his palm.

He smiled a little. This bug isn't so bad. Are all ladybugs ladies? Are there men bugs?

Aaliyah giggled at that. Noooo they're all ladies. that's why they're called lady bugs.
Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 8:50 pm

Flag and her daddy were just too slow! River giggled and stuck out her tongue, showing her dad that there was no longer anything to spit out....

"It went down my throat..." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 9:23 pm

Digger knelt down by River and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Ok. I guess you'll be fine. Next time we cook our bugs before eating them ok.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 4:18 pm

Negan had seen the attack on Ezra's home. He watched as the kids surrounded the town and started throwing rocks. And he seen the kids attack Ezra.

When the children fled he followed.

He closely followed the kids to their hideout. It was a large park with a playground. There was small tents set up everywhere and young kids running around. No adult in sight. The kids all wore animal mask.

In the center of the playground was a large fire pit. in the pit looked like the remains of an adult human. Did the kids kill their parents? It would seem so. Some real children of the corn shit.

Now that the new threat had been identified and found, Negan hurried back to Shell City to let the leaders know what was up.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 4:25 pm

With breakfast over and the kids all out playing, Mikko started picking up their bed.

Libby can stay here as long as you can stand her. And of course if she wants to. I don't know how my hunger is going to get during this pregnatcy but I'm sure I can control myself enough to not hurt the kids...Speaking of...

She walked to the window after picking up.

Ezra and the kids are here. They must have got worried when no one came home last night. I wish they would have stayed put though, too much danger out there.

Jinx joined Mikko by the window and watched the kids play. I hope I can have my own kid soon. Can you tell if I'm knocked up yet?

Mikko looked at her and shook her head. No. If you are I can't tell maybe in a week or two I can tell you if you are.

Ugh that's so long.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 6:36 pm

Libby walked up to the kids with the ladybugs. She picked up the bug and squished it between her fingers.

Angel pouted. Why would you do that?

I saved you! That thing was going to eat you.

Aaliyah was mad that Libby would come and kill their bug friend. They were having a perfectly good time with her. Go away, Libby no one likes you.

Libby pushed Aaliyah. Everyone likes me. You wanna fight about?

Aaliyah did want to fight about it. She rushed at Libby and soon the two girls were rolling on the ground, punching and pulling hair.
Back to top Go down
Star Flag
Original Character
Star Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 12:44 am

Star was having a good time with Aaliyah and Angel, but Libby had to come out and ruin everything! She murdered the poor little ladybug, and all hell broke loose....

"Libby, stop it!!" She yelled, but knew it would do little good, so she tried to pull Libby away....
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 1:07 am

At least Digger was there to handle his daughter's wormy situation. He knew she would be alright....it was just....gross.

Harley was also not worried about her daughter's actions. After the shock, she found it quite comical.

Suddenly a fight broke out between Libby and Aaliyah, and Flag was quick to spring to his feet. He headed over to the two and carefully pulled them apart...

"You two need to settle down. Why are you fighting?"

River smiled at her father and nodded. "Okay. Fried and covered in chocolate!"

There was a fight and that excited River! She was going to head over and help Aaliyah out, but then her other daddy pulled the two apart. Sometimes he was such a party crasher!

Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 1:24 pm

Libby killed our ladybug! Aaliyah told Flag. The girls weren't hurt. But they did look a little roughed up.

I saved them from being eaten a thank you would be nice.

You're crazy!

You're ugly!

The girls went after each other again. Angel just stood back and watched He was not going to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Adrian came out and calmly walked up to the girls. He scooped Libby up and set her on the ground.

What's going on, scrappy?

Libby fought against Adrian but soon gave in and let herself be put aside. She said no one likes me.

Well that's not true. Lots of people like you. Anyway, you throwing your punches correctly? Don't want to injure yourself.

Libby nodded with a smile. mmmhmm Just like you taught me. She threw a punch to show off her skills.

Good girl. But we don't fight family. We only throw punches at enemies.

Libby looked over at Aaliyah and rolled her eyes. Can't help it if she's a wimp.

Aaliyah had about enough of Libby and once again the girls were going at it. Adrian sighed and pulled them apart again. Time for a time out. Let's go see your parents.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 7:05 pm

Digger would rather his daughter not eat worms at all, But if she liked them that much He supposed he could fry up a few.

Ok but don't go around eating bugs because some bugs are filled with poison and can get you really sick.

It looked like Libby was starting problems again, Aaliyah was a little thug too though so who knew who's fault the fight was.

What we say about fighting, River? Don't start a fight unless you can finish it.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 8:09 pm

The council had filed out of the main floor room of this most central Shell City building. She was pouring over the paper work left in their wake, reports and figures and dates and times.

This was partly why Leo insisted on a council, a variety of people elected by their current citizens and re elected every year. So she and Leo can end up with a pile of paperwork.

Inner complaining aside she is aware she may be here a while. Is not aware if anyone is seeking out a ShellCity leader they are being told she is in the Central towers council floor. It had been a reaction foyer at one point in its life, now gutted almost entirely save for the structural support pillars it acted as a place the people where gathered infrequently to be given news, updates, announcements, for the elections of councils.

The massive table she sat at in the second largest chair beside her husband's empty massive one had a globe map pieced together from scraps so mismatched but the right sizes or close enough that it had the planet as it was. On-top a few old window sheets and here and there like in the Hawaiian Islands at the very end a marked X showed where other known long term settlements where. Helpful to keep track as much as possible. Though at the moment her focus is on the food stores and crop growing reports. Casually twirling white blond hair around a finger, the thumb of that finger occasionally brush the exposed smooth length of collar bone above her more casual attire, a dress Leo particularly liked, seemingly entirely engrossed. And only half so, thinking about her turtle and when he will be back. However appearing so focused that whenever someone comes in they will find her eyes, a warmer blue than her beloved and much missed at the moment turtles icy gaze but still bright and alert and kind and a getting of how she could help them and their name and hiding her small amusement at those that are startled she knew who it was.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 8:19 pm

Negan casually walked into the town hall looking for someone of authority. He wanted to speak to one of the turtles but they were all elsewhere. It wasn't that he disliked the other leader people, He just saw the turtles as more of the town's leaders and founders.

Still he respected everyone.

Finding Erica he walked up to her with a charming grin.

Looking lovely as always. He said announcing his presence.

There's a new threat I thought you all should know about. Negan went on to tell Erica about the town of kids. How they were well armed and it looked like they might have killed the adults in their life as he seen an adult human on their fire pit. He told Erica how they attacked the town already and might come back.

Thought you should keep an eye on these kids. They're close by at the park down the road. I mean they're just kids, young the oldest I seen looked to be 13 or 14.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 9:06 pm

A warm smile at this man. Sure their first encounter like most in this world had been rough. But she still treated him like all others, worthy of chances and respect and trust when earned.  " and you, Negan, kind as ever " genuine. She is aware for a women in her mid thirties with two grown children that she didn't look it at all, something she and Leo are doing to each other, somehow barely looked like they aged. Leo grew an inch or so taller. Erica did not. Other then that that even beside their children they could pass as a group of siblings rather than parents and children.

So she appreciates the compliment with warmth and means her own words.

Then she gives him full attention listening to the report and gesturing politely for Negan to sit if he wanted to.

She won't interrupt listening at first and even when he is done she takes a few moments to  think over the threat.

Oh great a bunch of feral belligerent teenagers. She sits up straighter, " Would you like to head up a task force to scope out, disarm and detain the youths?"

If asked she was willing to help out, though she should remain here and run the city so offering the job and handing all the details over to Negan not only showed he was a trusted, accepted and worthy fellow citizen and also he was the informant and had for the moment most knowledge about the young ones, so was best place to decide on who was left in the city that could help him. Asking him, not telling him to deal with it.

"There is space in the quarantine lock up for two dozen people." from the last report, she doesn't have to look at the paper again. And yes they still did quarantine for new folks. For their safety and the City's.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 9:19 pm

She wanted to lock the kids up. Negan supposed that was better than killing them. Though after seeing them attack Ezra killing them could be an option.

I guess if you want to lock them up. I was just going to say to keep an eye out for them. They attacked Gabe and Mikko's house already and the guards shot one of the kids. I'll gather a group and see if we can talk to whoever leads the kids, maybe we can come to some kind of peaceful sollution.

Or maybe the kids were just insane. Negan wanted to resolve the issue without a mass killing of children or locking them up. But whatever happened would be up to those kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next