Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+53
Mystique
Death
Troy Otto
Dieair
The Reapers
Aaliyah Juvanni
Ally Black
Rocksteady
Dana
Raphael Hamato
Soren Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Dixie
Beth Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Rick Flag
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Sherry
Owen Mercer
Dwight
Zoe King
Angel Dust
Raven Parker
Negan
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
The Saviors
Lexi Davis
The Joker
Wonder Woman
River Harkness
Star Flag
Screamers
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Dean
Sandra Dixon
Jester Quinzel
Evelyn Porter
Xavier Rhee
Vigilante
Liberty Smith
Peacemaker
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Harley Quinn
Jinx
Angel
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dana

Dana

Years gone by - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:25 am

Dana frowned at that. Joker had been here and he shot Harley? Weren't he and Harley together at some point why would he shoot her? Dana needed to find her dad She would be headed to Sanctuary soon.

The Humvee made it's self known. the smell alone would wake anyone and it sure enough it stired Harley from her sleep.

Yeah it looks like they're back and they got the Humvee.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:27 am

Jinx slipped out the Humvee once it was parked and went to look for Lexi. She headed right over to Lexi's home and knocked on the door. She hated bothering the woman but she did have a hole in her shoulder that hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:31 am

I do think that. Mikko told Dusty with a smile.

Soon they were pulling up to the town. if you could call it that. It was heavily armed it would be a hard rescue for sure. If there even was one.

Love what you've done with the place.

Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 3:50 pm

River smiled brightly at her father. "The clown lady did it!" She told him.

The humvee announced its return home by the overpowering smell of smoke. River wrinkled ber nose as she went to the window. "Ewww, the humvee farted. What happened to it?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 3:56 pm

Lexi was worried about her daughter and husband visiting Owen, but she understood. If it had been Zoe or Laz in that cell, nothing would stop her from seeing them.

She heard the humvee return just as the scent made itself known. She was about to go out and investigate, but a knock came at the door just as she approached.

She opened the door, frowning at the sight of Jinx' bleeding shoulder...

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:04 pm

Dwight was grateful that Sherry was so understanding and accepting of him.."I'm damn lucky to have you.." He told her, returning the kiss wholeheartedly. "I love you." He breathed in between kisses.

He wanted to show her just how much he loved her, but time was not on their side. The Turtles were probably deciding his fate right now. He kissed her once more, then met her gaze. "I guess we should start packin'."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:07 pm

These men went after Mikko and I. And Libby. We were on our way to Shell city and the men shot out our tires. Mikko and Libby fled into the woods I got shot. I don't even know if they're ok. Chris and Wade are out looking for them now. I just need a quick band aid so I can get out there and help look for my kid.

Jinx did not plan on hanging around at home while Libby and Mikko were somewhere out there. And she was also worried about Chris! He was out there too. She needed to find him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:10 pm

I love you too. Let's hold off on packing. We don't know what's going to happen just yet. We shouldn't jump to conclusions. Just like I'm sure they're not.

But in all honesty Dwight was probably right. They would have to move. Sancutary seemed like the best place. She was more worried about the kids. They needed their fathers and mothers. Hopefully the turtles took that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:30 pm

Star rushed out to greet her dad, wrapping her arms around his legs.  Flag scooped her up and squeezed her... he had hoped no one knew they returned so he could slip away again, but the Humvee made sure everyone was aware of their return.

Harley was also hobbling out to greet him...this couldn't get any worse. He knew now leaving would be a battle...

"Flag!" She wasted no time wrapping her arms around him as if nothing had happened earlier, like she had not accused him of trying to cheat with another girl. 

Flag returned the hug with Star still in one arm. "You should be resting. I have to go back out...I won't be long."

Harley frowned at that. "For what?"

Flag frowned deeply as Harley released him and he lowered Star to her feet. He had to tell her the truth. "There's a new threat out there. Mikko and Libby are missing. I need to help Chris and Wade find them. " He told her.

Harley frowned, but nodded. "Then, I'm coming. I won't take no for an answer, so don't even try..."

Flag frowned. He knew this wouldn't be easy. "But, you're hurt. Please stay here with the kids..."

Harley shook her head just as Rocky approached with Blaze. "Rocky can watch 'em. Or Boomer. I'm goin', and that's final."

Blaze wasn't sure what was going on or why his mom was talking so sternly to his father, but it sounded like they were going somewhere....

"I go too!"
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Rocky handed Blaze to Harley. He was trying to go for a swim. You should stay here and watch your kids. He told her. Plus you're hurt. You would slow us down. Best we could use you for is bait and that ain't happening.

He was being harsh but it was the truth. Harley just couldn't come with them. Not in her condition.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:37 pm

Digger wasn't thrilled with his daughters new look but smiled and lightly pinched her cheek.

Yer the prettiest girl in the town. He complimented.

Seeing the Humvee roll back in he wrinkled his nose at the smell.

Yeah, that Humvee isn't looking good. I'm going to see what's going on. Stay here.

Digger hurried out the house and met up with the others to find out what was happening. He came up to Flag and Harley as he was explaning things to her. Great now she was going to want to go and she was in no condition to go on an adventure.

You guys need me to go too? I can ask Mystique to watch things around here.

Rocky shook his head. I think there's enough of us. unless you really want to ride.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 9:15 pm

Harley reluctantly took her son, unhappy with Rocky's response to her....

"I'm NOT useless! I'm hurt, not crippled...you boys need to stop treatin' me like glass!"

She looked at Flag. "I said I was your ride or die, I'm NOT sittin' back like a domesticated ol hag. I'm goin'. If not with you, I'll just follow you on my own!"

Flag sighed. He knew if she was deadset on going, it would happen, one way or another.

When Digger approached, Harley started to hand him Blaze, but it sounded like he may want to go, too...

Flag was torn, but would let Digger decide what he wanted to do. "It could be dangerous. We don't know what we are up against..." They could definitely use his help, but Flag didn't want to put anyone in danger that he didn't have to...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 9:21 pm

Digger took Blaze and bounced him in his arms.

I'll hang back here I suppose. Someone needs to stay behind and watch the farm.
and the wee ones.

Of course there were other people who could watch the farm, but he felt that with Flag gone it was on him to protect the place and the people in it.

Adrian was ready to head out. I'm glad that's all settled now lets get out there and kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 9:31 pm

"To the farm!" Chris told Wade, giving Libby a squeeze. "Don't worry, we'll get your mom back, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 9:35 pm

Wade raced back to the farm. Libby held on to Chris tightly and nodded. She was sure her dad could rescue her mom. Her dad could do anything! But she was also worried something might happen to him. Least he wouldn't be out there alone.

They were soon pulling up to the farm and parked close to the smoking Humvee.

Looks like we're just in time for the pow wow. Wade said seeing everyone gathered round.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 9:37 pm

They finally reached the prison and Zoe made her way over to the cell that housed her boyfriend. She wanted to reach in and take his hand, but knew that wouldn't be a good idea.

"Hey, handsome. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Mercer

Owen Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 9:44 pm

Owen was sitting in the corner of his cell when Zoe came in. He really didn't expect to see her. Not because he thought she wouldn't want to see him, but he didn't think her parents would let her. Laz walked in behind her and he gave the man a nod.

owen stood up and went to the door of the cell.

I feel like hell. But at least I'm alive. And I didn't turn into a bear. He joked.

How long does this hunger last?

Two to three days. depends. Laz told the boy. We can get you some meat but it'll only hold you over for a few hours. And trust me, eating only makes you more hungry. It's best you just try to hold out for the few days.

Owen groaned at that. But he managed a smile at Zoe. I'm glad you came to see me. makes all this more bearable.
Back to top Go down
The Reapers

The Reapers

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:00 pm

Once the jeep was parked, Dusty roughly 'helped' Mikko out of the vehicle, shoving his gun against her back as they walked.

"Is that any way yo treat a lady? Have some manners." Jay pushed the gun down. Mikko's hands were cuffed behind her, they had the upper hand.

Jay led them into the facility. Walking Mikko through the slaughter house part of the building, skinned bodies hung from meat hooks, some dismembered and chopped into pieces on tables. He took her back to the large prison type cages that had been constructed to hold potential meat. Others were set up to house 'breeders'. Some of the cells were inhabited by reluctant couples and those awaiting slaughter...sad and hollow eyes watched as the newcomer was led to her new 'home'.

Mikko was intended to be a breeder, so her cell was nicer than those destined for meat. The cell had a bed with mattress, a toilet and shower behind a curtain, and a table with two chairs

"I hope you like it.." Jay told her as he guided her inside the cell and locked her in. "Back up to the bars and I'll remove those cuffs. I'll bring you a man soon. Eat him, fuck him.. fuck him THEN eat him, the ball is in your court, Sugar."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:08 pm

This Dusty guy was going to get eaten for sure. Both he and Jay were dicks, but Dusty seemed to be the bigger dick of the two. She walked with the men to her cell taking her sorroundings in. There was so much food! Her stomach growled loudly at the smell of raw meat.

It took ever bit of control Mikko had to not attack one of the two men. She had to remind herself that she was out numbered here and attacking anyone would do her no favors.

They came to her cell which given the circumstances wasn't bad. She walked in then moved so that the cuffs could be taken off.

Why don't you come in here with me, handsome. I bet we would make delicious babies. Truth was she was already pregnant with Gabe's kid. She hadn't told Gabe yet because she wanted to make the announcment special. Be all romanitic and stuff. Now she might not even get that chance.

Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:35 pm

Harley handed Blaze over to Digger, a little bummed that he wouldn't be going, but at least her babies would be in good hands. She leaned over and kissed Digger's cheek. "Thanks, Boomer."

Blaze would have been upset, but Digger's bouncing had him distracted and he smiled and giggled.

"You kids mind Digger, okay?" Flag told Star and Blaze. Star nodded and reached for Digger's hand.

Soon Humvee 2 arrived and Chris was quick to hop out with his daughter. It looked like Digger was the unofficial babysitter. "Can you watch Libby, too?" Because he was sure that Jinx was getting patched up and needed to rest after...

"Yep, just in time. Glad you found Libby...no sign of Mikko?" Flag asked as he began loading the truck with rifles and pistols. Harley climbed into the front passenger seat, ready to head out. It had been awhile since they had gone up against enemies...she was a little excited!
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:43 pm

Digger took Star's hand and was getting ready to head back home when Chris and Wade pulled up. then Chris handed over Libby asking him to watch her too! This was way too many kids. But he gave a nod.

Yep. all kids. follow me! He lead them back to his house. Libby gave Chris one more hug before going with Digger.

Wade shook his head at Flag's question. No Mikko. Libby said she was taken. But we have no idea by who or where to.

Adrian hopped in the back of the truck. Rocky got in the bed of the truck.

Looks like everyone is ready to go, lets go find us a Mikko and kill some hunters. Wade cheered heading back to the Humvee.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 4:58 am

Chris returned Libby's hug, giving her a gentle squeeze and a kiss on the cheek, then waved as she headed off with Digger....

"So, I've always wondered why Digger has like four names...George, Digger, Boomerang,  Boomie..."

"Boomer!" Harley chimed in, overhearing from the truck. "But no one gets to call him that one but me.."

Chris nodded. "Must be slang for something..."

Flag rolled his eyes. "Nicknames. It's a nickname.." He said, handing Chris a walkie talkie. They would need to keep in touch during this operation.

Chris nodded  and took the walkie before heading to the Humvee. He would ride with Wade. It was definitely a good idea that they were taking two vehicles. They could cover more ground. "We have a nickname for you too, Flag..." He smirked as he climbed into the vehicle.

That earned another eye roll from Flag. "I know. You guys think I'm an asshole..." He snuffed as he got behind the wheel of the truck and fired up the engine.

Harley gave him a mock look of sympathy. "Awww, baby. We don't think that..." She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "We know it!" She teased, leaning back in her seat, then began checking her gun to make sure it was in tip top shape. "But you're a lovable asshole and alllll mine.."

Soon, they were on their way. They had no idea where to start, so this could be a long, drawn out thing, but they would not give up until they found and rescued Mikko.
Back to top Go down
The Reapers

The Reapers

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 5:11 am

Jay removed the handcuffs from Mikko and spared her a toothy smile at the 'invite'. "Aw, Darlin'. I know you would love an opportunity to kill me, but that's not gonna happen." He told her.

[color=red]"Though, if you were the last thing I saw as I drew my last breath, I could die a happy man."[=color] He told her with a wink.

"So, how many kids do you have? We need to make sure your baby factory isn't broken. And what can you tell me about your friends? We're gonna get 'em, make no mistake about that."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 5:19 am

Lexi guided Jinx inside and sat her on the couch. She then disappeared to grab her first aid kit, then returned and got to work cleaning the wound. It worried her that they had new enemies..."You need more than just stitches..." She told the woman as she evaluated the wound..

"Looks like the bullet is still in there.." She readied a syringe with a local anaesthetic...

"I hope you're not squeamish..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 10:26 am

You are such a romantic. Mikko said with a grin.

When asked about her kids she was hesitant to mention anything. But they were safe, mostly safe, she didn't know what happen to Libby hopefully she found someone to get help.

I have five kids. three were born with the infection. But they seem normal enough. My oldest are thriving. and my baby factory is just fine. But you take a chance of getting an infected baby. She explained.

As for my friends. Wade's an immortal mutant and super solder. Chris is also some kind of phycho super solder. Adrian is just insane but really good at fighting. Flag is infected and filled with venom. Though she wasn't sure if that was true about Flag or not. Did he still have the venom? She wasn't sure.

So who's dick I gotta suck to get a meal in here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next