Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+53
Mystique
Death
Troy Otto
Dieair
The Reapers
Aaliyah Juvanni
Ally Black
Rocksteady
Dana
Raphael Hamato
Soren Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Dixie
Beth Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Rick Flag
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Sherry
Owen Mercer
Dwight
Zoe King
Angel Dust
Raven Parker
Negan
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
The Saviors
Lexi Davis
The Joker
Wonder Woman
River Harkness
Star Flag
Screamers
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Dean
Sandra Dixon
Jester Quinzel
Evelyn Porter
Xavier Rhee
Vigilante
Liberty Smith
Peacemaker
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Harley Quinn
Jinx
Angel
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

Years gone by - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 11:20 pm

Someone was after HIS woman!? And Libby. That was of concern too.

I'm going with Chris. V you ride with Flag and Jinx back home.

Jinx shook her head. I'm coming with you and Chris.

Yer injured you have to go home and get that taken care of.

I'm fine. let's go find Libby.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 11:22 pm

Adrian also wanted to go look for the girls but knew that someone had to go back with Flag and Jinx, even though it sounded like Jinx didn't want to go home.

Don't die out there. He told his friend.

He climbed in the bested Humvee prepared to get out of there before the hunters came.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:18 pm

Of course Jinx was being stubborn, but that was one of the many things that Chris loved about the woman. She was headstrong... only, this was one of the times he needed for her to take a step back...

"I need for you to go with Flag and V, babe. They're gonna need help if those assholes target that busted ride..." Of course the real reason was because she was injured and he wanted her to see Lexi, but he knew she would refuse if that was the reason...
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:26 pm

Jinx knew time was not on their side. She couldn't sit there are argue her case. She also knew Chris just wanted her to get home and be safe, and to get her shoulder taken care of.

Finally she gave in. She kissed Chris deeply before sliding out the Humvee and going into the one with V and Flag.

Wade was still in the drivers seat eager to get going. Let's head out!
Back to top Go down
The Reapers

The Reapers

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:51 pm

"That's a good girl." At least she was cooperating, but they wouldn't take any chances. Jay handcuffed Mikko's hands behind her before helping her into the back of the jeep, then hopped back into the driver's seat.

The gunman in the passenger seat shifted to face her, his gun pointed at her just in case she got any wild ideas.

"One of those men back at that wreck your boyfriend? Husband? Play thing?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:56 pm

Well this put a kink in her plans. It would be hard for her to attack anyone with her hands behind her and gun pointed at her face.

No. None of the above. Why looking to fill that role? The last thing she was about to tell them was she had someone. She didn't want them after Gabe or the kids.

So when you eat me, I hope you enjoy your meal. It'll be the last thing you eat as a human, by the way.
Back to top Go down
The Reapers

The Reapers

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:02 pm

"We're not gonna eat you. Women have a bigger purpose. Unless you're not fertile, then you're meat. The men on the other hand...some are lucky enough to be paired up with someone. The others get slaughtered."

Jay was becoming annoyed. His partner was spilling everything before they could make it back to the facility.

"So, what you're saying is, you're poison? Infected?" Jay was not in the least bit intimidated by this possibility, he was mostly curious.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:11 pm

Once everyone was in, Flag drove off, destined for the Farm. Like Jinx, he wanted to go after Libby and Mikko, but the Humvee probably would not have made the trip, and they needed to get Jinx' wound taken care of. Plus, Flag needed to make sure that this new threat had not found their way to the farm...

"What did those guys say? How many were there?" He asked Jinx, hoping for some insight on what they were up against....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 12:46 am

Oh I see. So your plan is to breed me? Well least Id have some fun before I die. But yes, I'm infected. Names Mikko, Not that you care what my name is. You handsome fellows have names? Can I request you pair me up with a guy that can't really fight back...

Mikko was not ok with the thought of being bred for meat. She was not ok with fucking some stranger but, that stranger could turn into a meal for her. Probably her last meal.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 12:36 pm

Jinx leaned back against her seat, She was hurting and tired. She was also worried about Libby and Chris.

I don't know. I blew up one of their vehicles I think. Some of them might have got caught in the fire. I'm pretty sure they were looking to eat us. They were covered with blood. They said they were coming back for you guys.

Jinx looked in the back window to make sure they weren't be followed.

I left them. I shouldn't have left them. We should have stuck together.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 5:59 pm

This new group sounded like serious business. It sucked. Not only did they have to worry about the dead making a meal out of them, now the living wanted a piece of them, too.

It was obvious that Jinx was feeling some guilt over leaving Libby and Mikko. It made Flag wish even more that they were able to go help Chris and Wade search for them.

"Mikko is smart, I'm sure they got away. Libby's a tough kid. You did what you thought was best in that moment..."
Back to top Go down
The Reapers

The Reapers

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 6:09 pm

"I guess there's no harm in an introduction. I'm Jay. That waste of space over there is Dusty. You're infected, huh? Well ain't that some shit. How does that work?" He asked, mildly curious.

"Whenever we capture your boys, we'll throw one in with you and see how long he lasts...it'll be entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 6:23 pm

It's a long story. I got bit, got some kriptonite in me and on top of that my ex was a mutant so I got some of his abilities I guess. But I made the screamers That's why they follow me...Everywhere. So you're just leading my babies right to your door step. I mean honestly it's best if you just let me go. oh but uh...if you do put one of my boys in with me. Make it Wade. The guy in the red suite.

Least Wade could heal and maybe together they could figure out a way out of there.

Mikko looked out the window hoping to see screamers but no. Looked like she was on her own.

Why don't you put that gun away and come back here and give me some company. She told Dusty with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 6:28 pm

Adrian wanted to go back out and help Chris find Libby. He was getting anxtious.

When we get to the farm I'm heading back out to look for the them I'll see if Rocky wants to come with. I know he and Mikko are close. Maybe someone should tell Gabe?

No. Leave Gabe out of it unless we can't find Mikko. Jinx told V. There's no need to worry him right now.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 7:43 pm

Libby ran as fast as her little legs would go. She soon made it out of the woods and back onto the road. She wasn't sure which way to go though and picked randomly to go left. She was getting tired but fear kept her going.

Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 10:40 am

Dwight was sitting on the edge of the bed when Sherry entered the bedroom. He melted into her embrace, trying his best to hide his emotions, but that was something he was never really good at. He was not okay, but hated that his wife had to know that.

"I just wish I wasn't like this. The kids don't wanna be around me..." He sighed, tone quiet and shaky.

"When you said 'I Do', we didn't know the world was gonna be like this. We didn't know I would have to become a monster just to stay alive...everything comes with a cost..."
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 1:10 pm

Sherry sat down beside Dwight putting an arm around him and pulling him close to her.

Aaliyah is too young to understand what's happening. Angel just wants to be with his sister. and Dixie isn't scared of you. You're not a monster, Dwight. You can't say those things. Angel is just like you he needs you as a role model you don't want him growing up thinking he's a monster do you?

We'll figure something out. We always have. We always will.

She cupped Dwight's face in her hands and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:29 pm

They were soon on their way, and fortunately it didn't take them long to spot Libby as she made her way back into the road....

"There's my daughter... stop!" He told Wade, anxiety high and ready to jump out of the vehicle...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:34 pm

Wade quickly stepped on the breaks bringing the Humvee to a stop.

Libby was quick to notice the vehicle and Wade and her dad. She rushed to Chris' side of the Humvee tears streaming down her face. She was so happy to see her dad and finally felt safe that she gave in to her emotions, breaking down crying.

They took mom!
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:49 am

"I'll go with you." Flag told Adrian. He wanted to help now, but they needed to get Jinx taken care of, and the humvee was in no shape to be driven on a search and possibly rescue mission.

"I agree with keeping Gabe out of it...I know the guy used to be thug and good with a gun, but he's emotion over mind..."

Luckily they made it back to the farm. The Humvee was smoking from the exertion as Flag put it in park. It looked like they barely made it...at least something had went somewhat right....

"Okay...Jinx, go get yourself taken care of. Adrian, get Rocky. I'll grab some guns and ammo. Meet you back at the truck.." He gestured to the black extended cab vehicle. Definitely not his preferred means of travel, but there was no way the Vee would make the trip...

Blaze was happy that Rocky was going to join him! Maybe they could go under the water to look for the ducks.

"The duckies went away....maybe they under water..." He told his rhino friend. He was distracted by the sound of the struggling humvee, and the cloud of smoke that accompanied its arrival. Still, it meant his father was back. He smiled at Rocky...

"Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:55 am

Chris was quick to jump from the vehicle and scoop up his little girl, so relieved that she was okay. He squeezed her gently, frowning when she told him that Mikko had been taken.

"We will get her back. It's going to be okay." He told her as he climbed back into the vehicle with her, keeping her in his lap.

He looked over at Wade. "We need to take Libby home, then we're going after those fuckers."
Back to top Go down
The Reapers

The Reapers

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:19 am

This Mikko girl was an interesting one for sure. At her request, Jay only grinned. There was no way they would be giving her the man of her choice. There was no fun in that, but he would keep that to himself for now. She would find out soon enough.

Dusty was not amused by Mikko's attempt to lure him. "You must think I'm stupid." He shook his head at her. There was no way he was getting in that back seat.

Soon they were arriving at their destination. The place was heavily fenced with razor wire topping the railing. The sight alone would be enough to detour anyone from breaking in....or breaking out. Guards waited at the front gate, opening and allowing the jeep clearance. The building was old and had been a massive slaughter house back before the world died. A lot of 'renovations' had been done, making the inside more inhabitable...but it still functioned as it's original purpose...taking the lives of living beings for food.

"Ah. There's no place like home." He flashed Mikko a toothy grin. "I think you're gonna settle in nicely."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:31 am

"I've heard about the Joker. He's the one that shot mom with an arrow." Star told Dana.

Soon the sound of the struggling humvee could be heard from outside, accompanied by the smells the smoking engine was giving off. It made it's way through the farmhouse's open window.

Star wrinkled her nose at the scent as she looked out the window. "Daddy's back." She smiled.

The scent of the smoking engine was enough to pull Harley from her sleep. She rubbed at her eyes and slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position..

"Flag's home?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:19 am

Once Chris and Libby were in the Humvee Wade pulled away.

Ok. Home. Um. To the farm or Shell city? Because she lived at both places so Wade wasn't sure where Chris wanted Libby to go.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:22 am

Once they got back to the farm Adrian hopped out of the Humvee to go look for Rocky. It didn't take long to find the big guy as he was coming over from the pond. Rocky had Blaze in his arms and was heading to see Flag when he got stopped by Adrian.

Adrian told Rocky everything that was happening. Everything that he knew anyway. He didn't know that Mikko was actually taken. But Rocky agreed to help

We'll have to look for the ducks later ok buddy. I have to go save my friend. Rocky told Blaze. Let's get you back to your mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next