Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+53
Mystique
Death
Troy Otto
Dieair
The Reapers
Aaliyah Juvanni
Ally Black
Rocksteady
Dana
Raphael Hamato
Soren Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Dixie
Beth Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Rick Flag
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Sherry
Owen Mercer
Dwight
Zoe King
Angel Dust
Raven Parker
Negan
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
The Saviors
Lexi Davis
The Joker
Wonder Woman
River Harkness
Star Flag
Screamers
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Dean
Sandra Dixon
Jester Quinzel
Evelyn Porter
Xavier Rhee
Vigilante
Liberty Smith
Peacemaker
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Harley Quinn
Jinx
Angel
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinx

Jinx

Years gone by - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 8:27 pm

Jinx smiled at the thought of finally having a little one. She popped a piece of pancake in her mouth as Chris went off about how Flag could be dangerous.

Maybe we should move to Shell City. If Flag is that dangerous then we can't raise kids around him.

Mikko snorted. Yer both being crazy. Flag will get use to his new life. Just like I and Dwight have. It might take him some time, but I'm sure he's not going to kill anyone here. I'll leave some blood before I go. Mikko wouldn't bring up that she might have wanted to move to the farm, Gabe seemed to be dead set on not moving and she didn't want to bring it up and make him upset.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Harley made her way outside, seeing the girls out in the yard with Leo. Poor Star was still emotional. The house and seeing her daddy drink blood must have really scared her. Though she figured having witnessed him attack Mikko yesterday didn't help the situation, either...

She greeted Leo with a smile. "Thank you for watchin' 'em." She lightly booped his snout. Leo was the uptight one and she had always wanted to do that.

Remembering the task at hand, her mood became more serious. She scooped Star up and took River's hand, taking them to the pond. She sat at the water's edge, keeping Star in her lap. The little girl rested her head against her mother's chest.

River sat quietly beside them, picking up a stick and poking at the ground. She didn't like when her mom was quiet, that usually meant something heavy was going on. She didn't like heavy.

"I'm sorry you had to see what you saw, baby. You're so young, and I know it's a lot to take in or understand.." She rubbed Star's back and pulled River close, wrapping an arm around her.

"Your daddy's really sick. He...died. Usually when that happens, the person goes to the afterlife, but Death decided to let us have him back. Somethin' like that always comes with a cost...so...he's a vampire, kinda..."

River looked at her mom in confusion. "But vampires can't be out in the daytime..."

Harley nodded at that. "Well, some can...there are the twinkly kind, and the not so glam kind..." She tried to explain.

"Can he turn into Batman?"

Harley wrinkled her nose at that. "God, I hope not. Batman and I have history.."

Star was mostly quiet. She was sad that her daddy had died, but at least he got to come back and be with them. She just wished he could be normal again.

"The important thing is, your daddy loves you very much, and it makes him sad that he scared you. He doesn't want to be like this, but it's the only way he can be here with you girls, to see you grow up. To protect you. You don't have to be afraid of him." She kissed the tops of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Leo was trying to cheer up the girls but nothing seemed to be working. He was relived when Harley came out to talk to the girls. He chuckled a little at the snoot boop and stood up to gather everyone and get ready to head home.

That's when he noticed that Ezra and Jade were pulling up.

He walked over to the parked car as the kids were getting out.

What are you guys doing here?

Dropping the kids off to look for you guys. No one came home and we got worried. Ezra explained.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 4:01 am

...but Chris wasn't going to drop the subject of them moving to the Farm. "What, Mikko doesn't get a say? I mean, I know you guys are close with the Turtles but, what does Shell City have that the Farm doesn't have?" He shoved another piece of pancake into his mouth.

Jinx brought up possibly moving if Flag was going to be a threat, Chris shook his head. He loved it here, loved his home... "If he's dangerous, definitely a possibility, but we'll see how it goes. Besides, if Flag goes all crazy, someone has to lead... "

Of course Mikko had a say on the topic of moving. Gabe just assumed she wouldn't want to leave Shell City. He would learn to deal with Chris if that's what she wanted. They had managed to be in the same room for at least a half hour without killing each other. That was progress. Though, he was getting a little annoyed by how quickly the guy was to assume Flag would kill someone. He didn't feel as though it was something to joke about. When Chris mentioned soneone may have to lead, Gabe snorted. "What, you gonna step up as a leader? You know those in a leader role have to be selfless..."

Troy was quietly enjoying the pancakes, but it sounded like they would be going soon. Part of him did not want to leave. It was nice here, and he had grown fond of Evelyn, even though she was off limits. It had been awhile since he had a friend, and the girl had been nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 12:42 pm

Once the vehicle was parked, Jade climbed out, relieved to see Leo. She figured they had stopped here to rest. Maybe whatever they had to go was closer to the farm than Shell City.

"Hey, Uncle Leo. Did everyone make it back?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 2:57 pm

Leo smiled at Jade and nodded his head.

Everyone made it back ok. Well. most of us. Flag isn't doing well right now, but I'm sure he'll come around. I was just about to gather everyone up and head back home. Is everything alright back home?

Ezra gave a little shrug at that question. Some rabid kids attacked my house with rocks, Then they tried to kill me. One kicked me. But other than that everything is good.

Leo frowned deeply. Let's get back home then.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 3:01 pm

Mikko was starting to worry a fight was going to break out. She wanted to keep the peace.

I would love to live here, But as much as it would be nice I have to think of Dwight and I can't take Gabe away from his daughter. Its very complicated. If we all lived in one place it would be so much easier. But Having Flag and Dwight in the same place could be dangerous for everyone.

Evelyn listened on. It seemed there was no real good answer. She looked over at Troy and smiled.

Are you going to stay here? She asked him. It would be nice having another person her age around.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 7:34 pm

"I can be selfless!" Chris told Gabe, shoveling another bite of pancake into his mouth...

"You couldn't even put on pants..."

Chris shrugged at that. He figured Gabe was trying to get under his skin. He wasn't about to let the guy make him blow up. He was trying to get Mikko to move here, arguing with the stoner wouldn't help that case any. Though, it sounded like she wouldn't be moving, anyway. He was a little let down about that, but had expected it.

"Yeah, Dwight and Flag in the same location could be bad. They can't even get along..."

Troy was quiet for a moment. He really did like it here, but had not been given an invite by the leader. He spared her a smile. "Your husband might not like that too much..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 8:29 pm

This would be a nice vacation spot though. Mikko said with a smile.

Libby finished her food and ran outside to play.

Evelyn started to clean up. I think you and Jesse would get along. Unless you plan on trying to steal me away. Which good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 8:45 pm

Once Rahne disappeared into her new home, Jesse headed back toward the farmhouse with a sleeping toddler in his arms. Fortunately Harley spotted him before he made it inside...

"Jesse! Over here..."

She motioned him over towards the pond and filled him in on the condition of the house and what Star had witnessed...

"Boomer is gonna keep the kids the rest of the day and tonight so I can get things cleaned up..." She told him.

Star and River had ventured off to play in the pond. Harley was relieved to see that at least for the moment, the kids had forgotten about the earlier scare. She reached out her arms for Blaze, hugging him against her.

"Could you go get your dad? I think he needs to talk to Star, if he's feeling up to it..."

Jesse nodded and headed inside the farmhouse. Flag had just finished  his bath and was getting dressed. He still felt like shit, both physically and mentally. Was this how it would always be now? Always on edge? He didn't feel at home in his own skin. How did anyone live like this? Maybe because they didn't have a choice...

"You up to talking to Star and River?" Jesse asked.

Flag was quiet for a moment, afraid of how the kids would react to him, but he had to try. Things couldn't be left the way they were. "Yeah...I'll be out there soon. "
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:10 pm

Flag was struggling to compose himself. He was afraid of how the kids would react to him now, especially Star. Surely Harley had talked to her if she had sent Jesse to send him out....

Jesse placed a hand on his father's shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "It's gonna be okay. Star loves you, she just got scared." He tried to reassure. Flag managed a small, grateful smile and finally headed out. Not wanting to overcrowd the situation, Jesse decided to watch from the window, and started cleaning up some of the carnage....

Flag spotted the twins playing in the pond, but he decided not to approach them right off. It would be best to let them come to him, if they wanted to. He sat beside Harley underneath the large willow tree, a small smile stretching across his lips as she melted against him. It was the first time he felt normal since coming home...

"You feelin' better, handsome?"

Flag gave a small nod, not wanting to jinx this moment with words. He wrapped an arm around her.

"So, I had some big news to share with you, but Mikko said you probably already knew..."

Flag gave her a small squeeze. "June told me. I saw her when I...you know. But, I can smell it, too..."

Harley was curious about how seeing June made him feel, but she decided not to question him. She knew June would always be his first love, but she hoped that she would be his last. Had he gotten to see his son? Had he grown in heaven? So many questions that she couldn't ask...

"Can you tell if it's a boy or girl?"

Flag was quiet for a moment, taking in her scent, he nodded. Before Harley could question him, River tackle-hugged Flag. He smiled, returning the hug. Star had approached too, but hesitated. She watched her sister, still unsure, but even with the glowing red eyes, he was still her daddy. She finally approached and made her way into her father's lap, hugging him. Flag squeezed them both gently.

"I'm sorry I scared you, sweetheart. I swear on my life I would never do anything to hurt either of you. I love you both.."

Both of the girls responded with 'I love yous' and for the moment, things felt like they could be okay again.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:55 pm

Troy helped Evelyn with cleaning up, it was the least he could do after these people had been so nice to him. Plus, maybe it would give him brownie points with Evelyn.

"That depends, if you wanna be stolen away or not.." He winked at her. "You're wishing me luck, that means a part of you thinks it's a possibility..."
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 11:47 pm

Jade was glad to hear that everyone made it back okay, but it seemed Flag wasn't doing good... "What's wrong with Flag? Did he get hurt?"

Hearing that Leo was ready to leave earned a frown. They had driven all this way and had just got here! She wasn't sure how long the others had been here, but surely they could spare a few more hours...

"We told Angel and Aaliyah they were coming to play with the kids here. Maybe we could stay the day?"

That pond was looking really tempting! Sure, they had a pond back at Shell City, but this one was bigger, and those willow trees were gorgeous! The place had a real country feel and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Evelyn playfully hit Troy's arm with a towel.

I can see you're going to get me in trouble. You wanna ditch this place and go for a swim? The pond is great, just got to watch out for those killer frogs.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 4:20 pm

Leo watched the two kids run off to find Star and River, they seemed excited to be there and Jade too. So Leo gave a nod.

We can stay. But these kids you mentioned that attacked you has me concerned. Maybe I should go back just in case.

They were just some kids. I'm sure it's noting. Ezra told him with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 4:22 pm

Aaliyah and Angel found the twins by their parents. They jogged over to them oblivious of the family moment they were having.

Let's go catch bugs! Aaliyah suggested.

Angel wrinkled his nose at that. He hated bugs. Though it was the only animal that they could play with.

Back to top Go down
Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 6:41 pm

The first thing Rahne did in her new home was shower. A nice hot shower was just what she needed. It felt so good. She wanted to stay in there all day. But eventually willed herself out of the warmth. She dried off and got dressed then headed back outside to see who else she could meet.

She saw the turtles and Flag and Harley. Everyone seemed to be pow wowing by the pond so she went over there and sat near Flag and the kids.

How you doing? She asked Flag. Feeling better?
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 7:44 pm

Troy smiled at her. This was nice. He normally didn't have anything to smile about, but meeting Evelyn changed that. It was too bad she was taken, but there was no harm in having a little fun.

Then she suggested going for a swim. "I think you're just trying to get me naked." He teased. "I'm all for a dip with you. Lead the way, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
River Harkness
Original Character
River Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 7:57 pm

River and Star were both excited to see Aaliyah and Angel. They wasted no time leaving their parents and setting off for a bug hunting adventure.

Star had noticed Angel's disgust over the thought of catching insects. "Bugs aren't so bad....you scared of them?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Evelyn grabbed Troy's hand and dragged him out of the house with her. She headed over to the pond a little taken aback by how many people were around the area. Still, she was eager to get into the water so stripped down to her underwear. She used her arms to cover up a little feeling a bit shy around everyone, But once she was in the water she felt more relaxed.

The water feels nice. No wonder everyone is out here it's such a perfect day.

Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:01 pm

No. I'm not scared of them. They just creepy. The spiders are the worst though. But I like the butterflies.

Angel explained as he walked with the girls.

They soon came upon some wild flowers with ladybugs. Aaliyah grabbed one and held it in her hands for the others to see. It flew out of her hand and landed on Star's nose.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:11 pm

Flag was glad to see the twins join the other kids to play. They were acting normal, like none of the bad stuff ever happened. Now with the kids gone, Harley was about to ask him about the baby's gender, but then Rahne joined.

Flag greeted Rahne with a smile. "Yeah, I'm feelin' better, thanks. Did Jesse show you around? You get settled in?"

"He tried to eat himself..." Harley piped up, much to Flag's dismay...

"...Harley...no...I...though my blood could hold me over. But it's okay. I'm good now."
Back to top Go down
Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:18 pm

Yep I'm settled in. Took a nice shower I'm feeling much better. Smell better too. No more biting yourself. If you need blood I can donate some. Least I can do for you giving me a place to live.

She watched as Evelyn and Troy came to the pond. She smiled sweetly at Troy and gave him a wave.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Original Character
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:25 pm

Dixie had an amazing time with Soren. He was a tiger in the sack, and she enjoyed every moment with him. They had slept well into the next day. She woke on top of him, his arms wrapped around her. The sight of him sleeping earned a smile and she kissed the tip of his nose.

She needed to get going. She wasn't sure what Soren wanted out of this, but she figured that she was just a booty call...and normally that would have been okay, but she really liked this guy. He was handsome and edgy and just all around a perfect catch.

She ran her fingers playfully over his ribs before she pushed herself up and started getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Soren Fisher

Soren Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:45 pm

Soren opened his eyes and smiled up at Dixie. Yer a great sight to see first thing in the morning. I'd like to wake up like this everyday. He said pushing himself up from the couch.

He watched her get dress as he reached over for his pants.

Maybe I'll take you home with me. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next