Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+53
Mystique
Death
Troy Otto
Dieair
The Reapers
Aaliyah Juvanni
Ally Black
Rocksteady
Dana
Raphael Hamato
Soren Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Dixie
Beth Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Rick Flag
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Sherry
Owen Mercer
Dwight
Zoe King
Angel Dust
Raven Parker
Negan
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
The Saviors
Lexi Davis
The Joker
Wonder Woman
River Harkness
Star Flag
Screamers
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Dean
Sandra Dixon
Jester Quinzel
Evelyn Porter
Xavier Rhee
Vigilante
Liberty Smith
Peacemaker
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Harley Quinn
Jinx
Angel
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

Years gone by - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:23 pm

Gabe squeezed her and caught her lips in a kiss..

"Mmm...I'm all for that. Stew is gonna get cold, though..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:35 pm

It can always be warmed up. Mikko told him as she tugged him to the bedroom.

Right now I'm ready to be all warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:41 pm

This girl sure was making things hard for him in more ways than one. But he pulled himself together and smiled at her.

As much as I think you are fantastic. Things just wouldn't work out between us. You need to find yourself a young stud. or at least wait until yer in your 20's. Then we can maybe work on something. but It wouldn't be right for us to be together right now. Why not go after Owen? he needs love.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:43 pm

Evelyn was happy to see that everyone made it back in one piece. She hugged Jesse tightly when he greeted her.

I'm better now that you're back. And food sounds wonderful. Let's go eat. Did you guys get any good stuff?
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:47 pm

Digger walked up to the twins. Oy trouble makers. He called to them. Wade brought you girls some toys. come see what you got.

There was also the snacks but he had scooped them up not wanting the kids to get sick on candy. Plus he was sure they would be having dinner soon. He hated to have to do the dad thing and not let them have treats but after dinner he would let them gorge themselves. Well at least River, What Flag allowed was a whole nother story.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:14 pm

Gabe headed back into the bedroom with Mikko, eagerly removing both of their clothes as they went. Oh yeah, he was going to rock her work...all..evening...loooong...
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:20 pm

Ezra was not sticking around to listen to his parents have sex that was just gross. Hopefully their fun time didn't result in yet another sibling. He was tired of having young ones around. Honestly he wished he was an only child sometimes.

He grabbed a bowl of stew and stepped outside on the porch to eat in peace. He had wanted to move out into his own place but mom said he had to get a little older first. Whatever, he could totally make it on his own. Not like he was leaving the town, just the house.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:25 pm

That was not the reply that Zoe was wanting. He was turning her down, and that hurt. She tried to understand it from his point of view. Wade was his parents age. But it didn't matter to her. She loved him.

She had to fight back the tears...

"Owen doesn't even know I exist..."

Maybe she just hadn't conveyed her feelings good enough. Maybe if he knew just how much she loved him...

Without another word, she straddled his lap and caught his lips in a deep kiss...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:41 pm

River and Star had been playing with a frog they had caught in the pond. Hearing Digger, River quickly hid it behind her back, but the little creature managed to slide through her grip and plopped back into the water...

"Wade brought gifts?!" River smiled and headed over to investigate. Star spared Digger a smile and wiped her muddy hands onto her shorts before joining her sister. She still didn't understand why River got to have two mommys and daddys and she only got one of each. She had asked her parents before, but they told her they would explain when she was older. Maybe she would ask again today!

"You girls hurry up! Dinner's gonna get cold! Wash your hands!" Harley told them.

Star rolled her eyes. "It's just frog juice."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:46 pm

Wade thought for sure Zoe would understand. But he soon found himself being straddled and kissed! He couldn't even hid how excited she was making him, not in the skin tight outfit he had on. This was not good. He slowly pulled away.

You are going to get me banned from the farm you know that.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 9:41 pm

Zoe could feel just how excited she had gotten Wade. It both excited and scared her all at once. She had never been with a man...she was inexperienced and nervous, but she was ready to take things further....but then he pulled away...

She frowned deeply, feeling embarrassed and sad. His comment brought her back down to earth. She finally slid off his lap and fought back the tears. He was right. If they slept together and her parents or Flag found out, there would be trouble. And God forbid if Digger found out.

"I'm...sorry. I'm not trying to make things hard for you. But...I can't help how I feel. "
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:02 pm

Thankfully Zoe got off him and Wade could stop holding his breath. But he felt bad for the girl. He put an arm around her and hugged her close.

Feelings can be a bitch. Trust me I know. But you are crazy pretty. And any guy that's a bit younger, would be lucky to have you. Don't get stuck on me. I'm no prize I promise. Plus I have a crazy kid, you really want to deal with that mess? Come on, don't be sad.
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:30 pm

Jesse squeezed Evelyn and kissed her again. He always worried about her when be left. He had a right to be scared after her suicide attempts. Sometimes he worried that she wasn't happy with him...

At her question, he chuckled. "Boring stuff, mostly. Daryl traded wild game. Think we ended up with some fish, too. Rice, flour. Oh. But we did luck up on a crate of chocolate..." He gave her ass a squeeze and took her hand.

"Let's go get some grub."
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:40 pm

Zoe melted into him, returning the hug. She tried to understand, and part of her did, but that other part of her could only feel what she wanted.

"I can't promise that I won't get hung up on you." She told him, giving him a squeeze and a peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:47 pm

Wade gave her a squeeze back.

Well I am flattered that you feel this way about me. it's been a while since anyone actually liked me in that way. So I'm thrilled. But...Yeah. Just gotta wait till yer a little older. Maybe twenty. And who knows, by than you might have moved on to someone else. Let's get you back home before people start talking. I can see Laz coming out here with his shot gun.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:51 pm

But Evelyn was very happy with Jesse. He was the person that kept her going. She returned all his kisses and giggled at the ass squeeze.

She wrapped her arm around him as they walked to the farm house to eat. She was starving and her stomach growled giving it away.

Think I was hungrier than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 4:51 pm

Sherry heard Xavier and Aaliyah talking in the kitchen and went in to greet the boy only to see the two filling up on cookies.

I think you two have had enough sweets. Ya'll going to be bouncing off the walls.

Aaliyah pouted but took Xavier's hand and led him to the living room to play. Sherry followed.

You two hungry for dinner?

I'm not. Aaliyah answered. Xavier shook his head as he scooped up a toy

Well let me know. She sat on the floor to play with the two for a while. They had a large doll house and lots of dolls. Finding the abandoned toy store was dream come true for all the parents.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 8:30 pm

Zoe hoped that her dad wasn't looking for her, but it was possible. Especially if he had been informed that she had left with Wade. She was enjoying her time with him, but didn't want to cause trouble.

She stood up and brushed herself off, holding out a hand to Wade.

"You gonna hang out at the farm for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 8:54 pm

Wade took her hand and stood up. Yep. Someone has to stick around and annoy boomerang. He slid his mask back on and led them back to the bike once again helping Zoe on and hoping on himself.

Soon they were heading back to the farm.

The sun was starting to set and the sky was full of color. It was moments like this that almost made you forget that there was death everywhere. But with the sun going down new dangers lurked in the shadows. So they had to get home quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 8:59 pm

Laz had watched his little girl grow into a beautiful woman. He was worried he would have to chace the boys away, but that turned out not to be the case. While he was thankful, he could tell that Zoe was lonely. What he didn't know what that she had a major crush on deadpool. Had he known he would not have approved.

It was getting dark and Zoe was no where to be found. He left the house to go look for her. He walked over to the group by the Humvee.

Has anyone seen Zoe?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 8:43 pm

It seemed that Zoe would not make it home before her parents noticed that she was gone. Harley probably should have let Flag break the news, but that didn't seem fair to her husband. He had just gotten home from a long and tiring trip and he wasn't around when Zoe and Wade left.

"Wade took her on a ride. I mean... on his motorbike! I'm sure everything is just fine!"
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 8:50 pm

Zoe wrapped her arms around Wade's waist as he drove them back towards the farm. The sky was so beautiful. She wished they could have stayed out longer, but knew that came with dangers. Maybe they could hang out more once they returned to the farm. Maybe her parents had not noticed her gone...

Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 9:01 pm

Dwight was working on some small wood carvings when he heard his son enter the house, asking if he could stay. And then he told him that Libby was being mean again, earning a frown. Libby was a bully...he wasn't a fan of the child, or her dad.

"Of course you can stay for as long as you want " He told the kid, giving him a hug. It was time to have another talk with Chris about his abusive, unruly daughter...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 9:39 pm

That was not the answer Laz wanted to hear. What was Wade doing taking Zoe on trips? Part of him did trust that wade wouldn't try anything with Zoe, but there was another part of him that worried. He was going to go out to look for them and drag his daughter back home but just than Wade came pulling up to the house.

Laz met them at the front of the house with his arms folded.

Wade parked and quickly put his hand's up. We were just hanging out. I swear!

That better be all it was. Zoe. Next time you leave tell me or your mother where you are going and with who. Now come on inside.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 9:44 pm

Wade got off the bike. I'm sure we can hang out later. It's getting late so I'll probably spend the night. Don't need wolves chasing me down the road.

He headed over the rest of the group only to notice he was getting the evil eye from Digger.

I talked to her. that was all. I think she understands I'm not for her.

Let's hope so. Digger said. He then turned to the twins. girls, let's feast!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next