Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years gone by

Go down 
+53
Mystique
Death
Troy Otto
Dieair
The Reapers
Aaliyah Juvanni
Ally Black
Rocksteady
Dana
Raphael Hamato
Soren Fisher
Leonardo Hamato
Dixie
Beth Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Rick Flag
Ezra Juvanni
Jade Hamato
Sherry
Owen Mercer
Dwight
Zoe King
Angel Dust
Raven Parker
Negan
Kai King
Punchline
Abaddon
The Saviors
Lexi Davis
The Joker
Wonder Woman
River Harkness
Star Flag
Screamers
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Dean
Sandra Dixon
Jester Quinzel
Evelyn Porter
Xavier Rhee
Vigilante
Liberty Smith
Peacemaker
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Harley Quinn
Jinx
Angel
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

Years gone by - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:22 pm

Blaze giggled and wrinkled his nose at the horsey 'kiss', but returned the favor with the octopus looking baby toy that he had picked. He contentedly melted into Digger's lap. The guy was one of his favorite people. He talked funny, and Blaze adored him.

Harley smiled at the two, and watched in amusement as Zoe approached in her revealing bikini, wondering how Digger felt about all this. She knew that Digger was like a second father to the teen, and it was pretty obvious that Zoe had a crush on Wade....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:41 pm

Mikko returned the hug but didn't believe for a second that Chris would keep Libby out of trouble.

Libby, you be good. No fighting.

Libby waved to her mom mostly ignoring her and headed to the vehicle with Chris. She tossed her bag in the back and slid in the truck.

Hi! She greeted everyone.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:49 pm

Wade was oblivious of the fact that Zoe had a crush on him. He just figured she was a friendly girl. So he was friendly back.

Hey. You girls should be careful laying out in the sun all naked. Cancer is a bitch. I know.

Being burned like a lobster is a bitch too. Jinx chimed in.

Digger wrapped his arms around Blaze and hugged him. He loved the little boy as if he was his own. He adored all the kids. And was proud of how Zoe had grown. What he did not like was Zoe's little crush on Wade. How did Wade not catch on?

I for once agree Wade, Zoe go cover your tidbits.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:57 pm

Evelyn had ups and downs over the years. As had everyone else. She suffered from depressive episodes that would sometimes last weeks. And even had a few suicide attempts. But in the end she pulled through and Jesse was always by her side.

The two had got married, which was the happiest day of Evelyn's life.

After she had wanted kids. But so far they weren't lucky in that area.

Evelyn spent most of her time with the animals. she enjoyed taking care of them. she would also babysit the kids when needed which wasn't often but she loved spending time with the twins.

She was at home now waiting for Jesse to return from his trip with Chris and Flag. They had been gone for a while and she was getting worried. Life had been pretty peaceful but there was still enemies out there.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:47 pm

'Tidbits?' Her boobs were covered! Well, mostly. Zoe felt a little embarrassed, but maybe that's what Digger was going for. Whatever the case, it worked. Zoe quietly stood and headed back to her house to change.

Harley couldn't contain a chuckle once the teen was out of sight. "Wade, that little girl is in loooove with you..." She told him, because it was obvious that he was oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Wade laughed Harley's comment off. No way. She could have any boy she wanted, why would she go for an old man like me?

I'm wondering the same thing. Digger said. But she has a thing for you so you need to tell her that there's nothing going to happen between you two.

Well hold on. If she does like me maybe we can work something out.

I will kick your ass.

Don't threaten me with a good time. But she's an adult, right? How old is she?

Seventeen. And I don't think her parents would like you two hooking up either.

I'll talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:44 pm

Zoe changed into a pair of short blue Jean shorts and a tank top, making sure her 'tidbits' were covered. She still couldn't believe that Digger had said that in front of everyone!! She made sure her hair was well brushed and even applied a little bit of red lipstick. She grabbed a red and black bead bracelet from her dresser, shoving it into her pocket, then headed back outside.

Everyone was still underneath the willow tree, so she resumed her spot next to Wade, having no idea that her little secret was out.

"Oh! Wade, I made you something..." She told him as she dug out the bracelet and tied it around his left wrist. 
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:50 pm

Chris helped Libby into the Humvee. Flag and Jesse greeted the child and soon they were on their way. Much to Jesse's dismay, they were stuck listening to Chris' music once again.

"Libby, tell your dad that this isn't music...."

"Dude! This is the ONLY music!"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:51 pm

Now that Wade knew Zoe had a thing for him he felt he could flirt a little. Even though Digger would probably try to kick his ass for it later. Sure she was young, not even eighteen yet, That did kind of weird him out a little. But she wasn't a kid anymore. And what was one year? Oh how the neighbors would talk.

Zoe soon came back and was looking very cute. She sat down next to him and gave him a gift.

I love it! He told her and wrapped his arms around her giving her a tight hug.

Wanna go for a ride on my bike? He could take them somewhere where they could chat, away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:53 pm

Soon they were on their way to the farm, Jesse was complaning about the music. Libby didn't mind it. She liked all kind of music. Anything she could listen to she would.

Mom gave me an Eminem CD. We could listen to that. She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:07 pm

He loved the bracelet, that earned a bright smile and she melted into the hug, returning it. He smelt so nice....

When he offered to take her on a ride, she didn't even have to give it a thought.

"Okay!!" She hopped up and offered him a hand to tug him up.

Harley's amusement was now turning into concern. She gave Digger a look. Was this a good idea? Surely Wade wouldn't try anything. Maybe he was just going to take her somewhere to have a talk with her...

"I wanna wide!" Blaze piped up.

"Maybe in a few years, you're too small for motorcycles."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:17 pm

Wade took her hand and hoped up to his feet. He smiled Blaze, he was too cute. Maybe in a few years little man. He put an arm around Zoe's shoulders and walked her to his motorbike at the front of the house.

Digger was also concerned. He glared daggers at Wade as he walked off with Zoe. You don't think Wade is dumb enough to do anything with her?

Of course he is. They guy is lonely and looking for love. Finally some hot chick shows him attention.

I should follow them,

She's not a kid anymore, Zoe can handle herself. Anyway. she finds out you followed her she'll never forgive you. Jinx said eating another candy.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:53 pm

Zoe was on cloud nine right now! She headed off with Wade, admiring his motorbike. She had never had any sort of one on one time with Wade, so this was super exciting! "Where are we going to?" She honestly didn't care, she was just happy that he finally acknowledged her!

Harley was also torn on what to do. Sure, Zoe wasn't her kid, but being the wife of the leader, she felt obligated to intervene if she thought something bad was happening....

...but this was Wade. Her friend. He wouldn't do anything to hurt a kid. Buuuuut... Jinx was right, Zoe wasn't a kid anymore...

"Wade will be responsible..."

Something about Wade's name and the word 'responsible' didn't sound right together. "Ugh, my head hurts. Flag needs to come home so he can do all the worryin'.."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:03 am

"M&M. Plain or peanuts?" Flag smiled at Libby. Of course he knew she was talking about the rapper. Even he knew who that was, he was just trying to be funny.

Jesse rolled his eyes. "Dad, you're so white..."

"Dude, that's racist. Eminem is a caucasian rapper..."

"Wrapper, like on candy? Foil or paper?" Yeah, he was kidding, but keeping a straight face was hard, especially seeing how worked up Chris was getting.

"Libby, hand me your CD. We have to educate Flag."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:32 am

It's a surprise. Wade hoped on the bike and helped Zoe climb up behind him. Hold on tight. He told her. Once he felt that she was on and holding on he drove off down the road.

It was a pretty day and he knew just the spot to talk. There was a field of wild flowers nearby. they were beautiful and he was sure Zoe would love it. They could just sit in the grass and talk. Though he wasn't sure what he was going to say to the girl.

Part of him was interested to see where things could lead. But a bigger part of him was against the idea. He watched the girl grow up. Plus she was so young still. that bothered him. But they woud talk once they got to the field.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 1:13 pm

Zoe couldn't wait to see whatever the surprise was. Whatever he had in store, she was sure it would be great! She wrapped her arms tightly around him, enjoying the closeness and the scent of him. The wind whipped through her long hair as they sped down the abandoned. Today was turning out to be the perfect day!

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 3:07 pm

Soon they were pulling up to a field of colorful flowers. Wade parked the bike and climbed off then helped Zoe off.

He took her hand and lead her to a little patch under a tree and sat down.

Hope your parents don't mind that I kidnapped you. He told her, he had no idea where to begin with talking to her about her crush on him. He pulled his masked off to get some fresh air.

Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 3:11 pm

They were all so weird. Libby handed over her CD. Once it was playing she sang to the songs, It was her only CD so she learned all the words to every song, even though they weren't kid friendly. She didn't know half of what the songs meant but they were catchy.

Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 3:39 pm

Zoe happily walked with Wade and sat beside him underneath the tree. His comment earned a quiet chuckle.

"A kidnapping, now that's exciting. I doubt they even know I'm gone. I'm 17, after all, they don't need to worry." But deep down, she knew they would.

She smiled when he removed his mask, always grateful when she could see his face. His appearance had never bothered her. He was still handsome....

She reached up and gently caressed his face, rubbing his cheek with her thumb. "You should take that mask off more often."
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Rap wasn't really headbanging music, but that did not detour Chris from jamming out. He wasn't concerned about the cussing. There were worse things that Libby could be exposed to. Itcwas just words.

Soon they were pulling up to the farm, much to Harley's relief. "Thank God...I'm sure Flag will know what to do about Zoe..."
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 4:35 pm

Libby was rocking out to the music when they pulled up to the farm. Once parked she hopped out and ran out to Adrian's house to say his forgetting all about her bag of things.

King alerted Adreian to Libby and they went outside to greet the little girl. Libby was probably the only human that Adrian showed any affection towards. He hugged her and listened to her go on and on about the ass she had kicked.

He cheered her on and gave her a high five.

Jinx stood up and went over to welcome Chris back with a big smooch. I need to cook us something special since Libby is here.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 4:40 pm

Wade chuckled at that.

Nah no one wants to see my ugly face. I'm like a mix between ryan reynolds and a pekingese. Actually both of those things are kinda cute and you have no idea what i'm talking about do you?

Wade leaned back on the tree.

So rumor around town is you might have a thing for me. I know I'm pretty irristable. But you i'm old enough to be yer grand dad. You sure you want this rocket?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 4:43 pm

Mikko had finished up cooking and found Gabe. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed kisses against his neck.

The little ones are out the house. How about we take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
Zoe King

Zoe King

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:59 pm

So, it seemed like her secret was out. Was it that obvious? Then again, her feelings for Wade were pretty strong. Her crush had started at the age of 14 and had only gotten stronger.

"Grandad? But you're only in your forties, right? Thats only like 20 something years older than me..." She told him.

It seemed he was trying to discourage her. Did he not like her? Was she not pretty enough? Maybe he just needed to know just how much she liked him. Gathering her composure, she leaned in and pressed a soft kiss against his lips....
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:20 pm

Chris hugged Jinx and gave her a spin, returning the smooch. "I'm sure whatever you whip up will be amazing!"

Harley and Blaze were quick to greet Flag. After hugs were exchanged he scooped up Blaze and kissed the little one's cheek. He could tell that something was bothering Harley.

"What's up?"

Harley wasted no time filling her husband in on the situation. On how Zoe was crushing on Wade, and Wade had taken the girl off 'to talk'.

It also concerned Flag, but he trusted Wade. "And Digger didn't break Wade's legs?" He asked, knowing how protective Digger was of Zoe.

"I think he wanted to. What's the plan?"

"I trust Wade, but if they're not back soon, I'll go check it out. She's 17, Wade ain't a creep."

Ally had been working hard in the large kitchen to make a big dinner for everyone when they returned. Everyone often gathered at the farmhouse after the boys returned from their trip. She was quite proud of herself. Fried chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy and veggies, real soul food!

"Just in time! Dinner is ready!"

Jesse quietly headed back to his own home to get Evelyn. He greeted her with a hug and lavished her with kisses. "How are you feeling, babe? Think we're headin' over to the farmhouse for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years gone by   Years gone by - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Years gone by
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next