Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo and Stitch

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 6:47 pm

"He is not alright - but maybe a little better than before." Lilo sighs answering Gwen, hiding a small grin at the other girls wish to snug Stitch, moving towards Carl and Judith and Erica. "Carl... I need to get these iv's into you, and you need to suck on the penthrox inhaler, it will help with pain. Maybe Erica could hold Judith for a few moments." She tries to coax, for the moment leaving Erica. The girl was not mortally wounded, and her foot still in her shoe it would be fine a bit longer.

It was more important to get iv in for fluids.

For replenishment.

She waits for the youths attention, his compliance on the matter so he could at least rest comfortably whilst snuggling the young babe, her hands were gently as had been Erica's in touching the boys shoulder in a gently touch that meant to sooth as much commiserate. Lilo knew the ache herself. she and Stitch had lost much in this outbreak.

Stitch was only too happy to wriggle his way under Gwen's offered arm, careful to not dig his claws into Pete, offering both a lick his long ears resting in a half drooped position of pleasure happy. So much so his stub of a tail wagged.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Bruce knocked again and put his ear to the door. He looked at Raph and raised a brow. Well. If they're still in the bathroom having quality time then we should leave them be. If Clark has turned, then it's too late for Lois and we shouldn't make our presence known until we have a plan. I have a key that'll open all the doors, but I hate to walk in on anything...good or bad. I'll...come back in twenty minuets.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:55 pm

"Ooh, what's your stuffed animals name??" Lydia inquired excitedly. Talking with Mel was nice! She seemed like a good person, which meant the perfect friend. And they were the same age too! Lydia could sense that there was something slightly off, that something may be making Mel sad. She wanted to know what it was, but wouldn't pry. It was rude to be so nosy,  especially during ones first conversation with a person!

But she knew she'd find out eventually. They were going to become the best of friends, and friends never kept secrets from each other!

Right now she was content with the way things were. She had Bebop. She had Mel. She had her brother! That was enough to make her happy for now.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Face gently buried against Judith as he quietly sobbed, Carl was inwardly struggling to hold onto what he feared was all that was left. He struggled for strength and composure, but the group had been through so much over the last months. Now, just the thought of losing his father... no. His dad wouldn't leave him! He wouldn't leave Judith. He wouldn't leave Carl to have to raise her...

For the most part, he had blocked his surroundings out, but did hear the young nurse as she tried to coax him. He just wanted to be left alone, but knew that she was simply trying to help, and he certainly needed it. Carl could be hard headed, but allowing yourself to become weak in this world was a sure death sentence. This place, like every other 'safe haven' would eventually come crashing down. He had to be prepared to move.

Finally looking up and meeting her gaze with his one eye, he choked back a sob and finally gave a small nod, then looked to Erica, a sign of trust that he would even consider letting her hold the one thing that meant the world to him.

"You... you wanna hold her?" Another quiet sniffle. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 11:25 pm

It seemed that Bruce really wasn't sure what to do, though his fumbling earned a quiet chuckle. "Well, I don't think he turned. I mean, if he did... we would hear 'im tearin' stuff up in there.." And he hoped he was right! If Clark had turned, twenty minutes would probably be more than enough time for a zombie Alien to break out and kill the occupants of this place.

Still, Raph was certain all was fine... and if not.. they would have to be prepared. "Let me know if you need me." Raph was all too eager to assist in anything Bruce may need, but for now... "Gonna go check on my family, and make sure I'm not gettin' roomed with Mikey." With that, he turned and headed off to search for his family.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Bebop listened to the to the girls talk, which was hard not to do since they where right by his ears, as he headed to his room. If you want a replacment stuff creature, Lydia and I know of a nice little plush shop. you two can go raid it some time. have girl time or something. He said as he reached the door to the room.

He unlocked the door and opened it. Then set each girl down and walked in with them. He flip on the lights and headed right to the kitchen for some much needed drink.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 pm

When stitch wiggled under her arm, Gwen was all too happy to cuddle with the little alien. She gave him lots of hugs and kisses, and a good scratch behind the ears.

awwwww you are adorable. She complimented and then gave Stitch belly rubs.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:27 pm

" It doesn't have a name I didn't really play with it much and I'm good." Mel said dreading any form of girl time as she unarmed herself placing her gun and knife on a shelf where she could get them quickly. She kicked off her sneakers placing them in the closet so they were out of the way as she looked around the room.

" Man I have never been in a room this fancy before it's like an apartment. It's like we all died and went to heaven if hell wasn't outside." The young teen commented stifling a yawn feeling the craziness of the day leave her but she couldn't sleep yet there was still stuff to do. She pulled off her hoodie showing her bruised up arms mainly from falling out of trees if she slept to deeply for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:33 pm

yeah you're right. Ok. Good luck with the room situation. Though I suppose it wouldn't be fair to make  my right hand man share a room. Keys are in the back room behind the counter you check in at. pick what room you want.

He then waved as Raph walked off and headed off himself to make sure everything was still running smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:58 pm

A little frightened - and feeling this was going to go badly, or that she was going to some how scare the pretty little babe Erica shifts just a little resting more on the rest of Carls bed and a little closer up now she opens her arms nodding, some of her nerves about the situation especially because she had not held such a young child before and that she was aware of the trust in her it took Carl to offer Judith to her. "I'd love to -"and thinking about the next question.

Was she okay?

Well she had been spirited away from a shoot out she had won despite having the weapon that as under powered. "Yeah I am okay. Lets just care for you." with a nod and smile.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:52 pm

"Just a little company." Lockheed unfurled himself his voice amused, stretching in a languid slow way tail slowly the last bit to straighten out. A wide yawn followed and he lazily leaps - flapping - landing on a Kurt shoulder but tail dangling over Kitty's nuzzling purple scaly dragon cheek to blue mutant one. "it is good to see you."

Chuckling, mouth still tingling from the latest kiss and still savoring the flavor of them that mingled, having been rather as needy to pursue a true physical sense of reunion as much as she felt in that moment Kurt was. Catching and settling her breath down She grins rubbing Lockheed's back hen he joined in and turned the hug into a trio affair. "We did not mean to disturb you - but its great! Kurts here!" so ecstatic about that she was!

She could dance! or run about the little room phasing in and out of the walls in celebration. Or hop about happy squealing like a total girly girl! But this 'groupy' hug was a good a celebration as all those and she as enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:14 pm

"I hate disturbing you - but this needs to happen." Lilo apologized to Carl, yeah she got it. And would be quick and quiet when Judith as safe out of the way of pointy needle bits. Smiling encouragingly to Erica. "A hug with Judith is the best, she likes listening to singing." Did not even seem to mind when Stitch sang in his mix of alien and Hawaiian and English!

She sensed Erica's unease was because she and Judith were strangers. Or maybe she just did not have a lot of experience with holding little ones.

She brought the green inhaler closer to give to Carl when he had given Judith to Erica - "And the little butt kicker is a great audience, does not seem to mind if your not very good at singing." cuse some times that put people off trying. She herself was not bad, fairly decent in fact.

"Haʻaheo ka ua i nā pali
Ke nihi aʻela i ka nahele-"

She encourages - surprised when after a quiet moment Erica's voice joined her - even in Hawaiian!

"E hahai uhai ana paha i ka liko,
Pua ʻāhihi lehua o uka"

Nothing more than a light very low tone - but Lilo hoped it put Erica more at ease, and helped Carl, and would smooth the first hug between Erica and the mini ass kicker Judith. Their voices mingling.

"Aloha ʻoe, aloha ʻoe
E ke onaona noho i ka lipo
One fond embrace,
A hoʻi aʻe au
Until we meet again"

Stubby tail still wagging Stitch nuzzled Gwen back - purr purr purring when she scratched him, left stubby leg kicking a bit in happiness - purring more hoping she'd do it more!! "Mahalo achi-baba." Maybe her male companion would scratch him too!
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Swatting at Casey playfully April grinned and pounced - on Leo next squeeing. "LeLeLeLE!" snugging, excited and happy to catch him in a snug. Glad he was here and okay

The young Leader had a calming sort of effect on a person and as pleased, exhilarated as she was she also felt the on coming calm he instilled and reveled in it.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Kurt gave the dragon a scratch on his head and smiled. Good to see you too. I'm glad you are all safe. this place is really nice.

Kurt bamfed his way to the couch with Lockheed still on his shoulder. He sat on the couch and made himself comfortable. Then reached out for Kitty.

Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Bebop rummaged around the fridge and found wine! Not his favorite thing to drink, he was more a of beer man, but it would do. He pulled the bottled out of the fridge and popped the cork. He then started to drown the tart liquid.

When mel pulled off her hoodie and he seen her bruises he put the bottle down and went over to her. He leaned down and checked her over.

If you won the fight, I hate to see the other guy. Why don't you go get cleaned up and I'll go grab your cloths.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:02 pm

" More like I'm not a cat and can't sleep in a tree like them. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a few were from Toad. All part of being a teen trying to survive not much I can do about it. And sure a shower sounds so good right now." Mel answered going into the bathroom to do just that. Shutting the door behind her she stripped her clothes off in the decent sized bathroom and stepped into the shower stall. Bebop was lucky the bathtub was one of those jacuzzi ones but a shower would wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Lydia instantly bolted into her little room to gather up the stuffed animals she'd set up in there, and started to put them back into her backpack. But she was feeling completely exhausted, having been awake much much later than she normally liked to. Maybe she could just rest for a minute or two...or three...or four...

And just like that Lydia fell asleep - her backpack slipping to the floor and a handful of stuffed animals falling out of it.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:10 pm

With Mel in the bathroom he went watched Lydia head into the bedroom to get her things. He then started to down the wine while the kids were out the room. But after a bit Lydia never came back out. He looked over at her brother then peaked in the bedroom.

Bun bun? You ok in here? He asked as he looked past the door. He then seen Lydia passed out on the bed and smiled.

Sleep finally caught up with her. He told her brother. He walked in and slipped the covers over her. I'm going to run and get Mel's things. stay here till I get back? Great! thanks.

With that he hurried out to grab what Mel dropped.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 pm

The warm water felt so good on her battered body and the dirt was coming off in streams even without soap. When she used the soap and shampoo even more dirt came off although her wound on her cheek hurt it wasn't like before and it was getting cleaned for the most part. Once she deemed herself clean she shut the water off and dried off happily. Finding a robe she put that on for now not wanting to put her old clothes back on even though it was a bit big on her. Finding some bandages she covered up the wound and came out of the bathroom.

"That feels so much better." Mel commented stretching a bit. Her stomach then growled for food so she decided to see if there was anything good in the fridge. Surprisingly there was fresh fruit in there how she had no clue but she barely saw the place so there was that. Grabbing an apple she decided to snack on that it was sweet at least.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Bebop hurried back to the store and grabbed the clothing that Mel had dropped. He also grabbed some other things he thought she might like that were in same theme as what she had picked out. While he was out, he grabbed some clean pants for himself and managed to find a sweater hoodie that fit his large frame so he grabbed that too. Finally he would be warm!

With his arms filed he headed back to the room. He passed the turtles but made no eye contact with anyone. He didn't look their way. He didn't really feel any emotion one way or another to them being there, but didn't know how they would react to him. Hell, the world was different now. Whatever beef they had in the past just didn't matter anymore.

Back at his room, his, new home. He opened the door and walked in. He handed Mel her cloths.

Grabbed some extra things for ya. fuzzy socks. He said and held up the purple socks then laid them over the top of Mel's head.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:35 pm

" Thanks Bebop you should try the shower next." Mel replied taking the socks off her head and going back into the bathroom to put her new pajamas on. Shutting the door behind her she changed out of the robe and into her new clothes which felt good on her skin. When fully clothed she came out of the bathroom with a yawn and a stretch trying to stay awake for the most part.

" Man these clothes are comfy and I like the socks perfect for winter. If not for the walkers out there you would think this was nothing more than a nice vacation with a really dysfunctional family." The teen commented as she sat on a counter.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Bebop sniffed himself. You saying I stink? Ya you right. He was actually eager to get under the clean water of the shower. so he waited for Mel to come out and when she did he clapped his hands. They look good on ya. and I don't think we're dysfunctional. Ok shower time! Lydia fell asleep on the bed. don't drink all the wine while I'm in the shower.

Bebop ruffled Mel's hair and took his new cloths and vanished inside the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:49 pm

" Ugh wine there's bound to be soda in the fridge." Mel muttered as she got down and searched the fridge. Sweet there was Mountain Dew grabbing a can she opened that for a drink. It was full of stuff that she hadn't had in a long time so once she tasted it she was happy as a clam. She knew it wasn't good for her but she didn't give a damn it was a long needed treat.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:02 am

Pete sat quietly with Gwen, feeling bad for the teen that had obviously just lost someone close, and who had just be reunited with his baby sister. He himself had no idea if any of his family had survived. Uncle Ben had been murdered before this outbreak, his parents died long ago.. so that left Aunt May. He hoped that she was safe with Mr. Stark somewhere... if Tony had survived...

The teen was broken from his thoughts by the little blue creature that had joined him and Gwen, craving affection it seemed. A smile crept across Pete's lips as he scratched the blue fur ball behind the ears, then gave him tummy rubs.

"Heh.. what's your name, lil guy?" This was pretty awesome and a much needed pick-me-up. Oh, how he had always wanted a pet, but his Aunt and Uncle could never afford another mouth to feed...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:10 am

It was much too soon to have to give up his baby sister, and sensing Erica's awkwardness made him want to relive her, but then Lilo stepped in, putting the girl at ease, and lifted some of the weight on Carl's heart. He had Judith. Daryl was out there looking for his father. Things would be okay. They had to...

Finally taking the inhaler from Lilo, he eyed it for a moment, wondering just how to use the thing, but remembered she had told him to suck on it earlier. He placed it between his lips and inhaled deeply as he extended his arm, figuring she would need a good vein to insert the needle for the IV, free hand wiping away the last of his tears. He had to be strong, for Judith....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next