Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:17 am

Thankfully Gambit's fainting spell would be short lived. However, When he did wake up he was in a lip lock with his friend! It took him a moment to process what was happening but when it all registered he pushed Wade away.

Ugh! Uh. Thanks? I think? What happen? Did it work? Are they dead...Re-dead?

Gambit rubbed his head and looked around. Things seemed to calm down. that was good. Yeah, I'm awesome!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:18 am

" Well that's one way to get rid of walkers but now at the same time we might be losing one of the people we tried to save. And we also have another person turning things couldn't get any worse." Mel groaned this day was just one crazy ass thing after another and it was still snowing. Maybe once the two people were put down after death and buried then things would settle down.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:21 am

Pete could definitely relate to her level of panic. He had just went through the same thing only minutes before when Gwen mentioned stepping out of the car. As much as he wanted to help with whatever was going on, he couldn't do that to her.  "Hey.. it's okay!" He tried to soothe, hugging her.. 'I'm not going anywhere..." He squeezed her gently just as the BOOM happened, and the moans of the Walkers seemed to quiet...

"I think it's over...." He told her, wishing he knew for sure, praying that Wade would return soon to let them know what happened...
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Gwen wrapped her arms around Pete and hid her face in his shoulder. When she heard the loud BOOM and then, nothing. She peeked up at Peter, then glanced out the window.

Then Wade should be back any second.

I should check Mikko's pulse and breathing. See how she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:35 am

"Saved by true love's first kiss!!" Wade teased as he helped his friend to his feet. "For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to put my bum on your lips..." He gently knuckled his bud's shoulder.

"I'm glad you're peachy... because.....I'm afraid we have and Alien to behead.." And there was a hint of reluctance in Wade's tone as he lead them in the direction of Clark. He was breathing heavy. Blood pouring from he numerous bites he'd received. The Alien had managed to push himself up onto his knees, the areas around the bites black and veins rolling, as if his blood was trying to flush the virus out, but not succeeding. The veins in his face dark and visible, eyes struggling to decide what shade to take. Sickly blue.... demonic red.... dead black...

Wade frowned over at his friend as they approached, pulling his sword from the sheathe...

"I'm not good at sentimental shit... do we let his girl say goodbye... do we just cut his head off..." And then he looked at Clark, who could clearly understand every word they said, but struggling through the pain and the horrible sensation as what felt like liquid fire coursed through his veins.

Sighing deeply, Wade knelt in front of Clark, pushing his mask up to meet his gaze. A sign of respect. "Look, man... you know how this works. I know probably in better condition those zombies couldn't even break your skin...but they did.... you're infected. I'm sorry I was so hard on you earlier...and thank you for saving Gambit.. and helping Webs... you did good, Soldier... "
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:42 am

Gambit managed a smile and shook his head at Wade, but things got serious fast when they walked up to Clark. The poor guy was a mess, but it was clear he was infected and it didn't look like being an alien made him immune. But, how could they be sure. Gambit had never seen anyone turn before, he didn't know the process. Maybe Supes would live through this. Would it be fair to just kill him? Should they wait it out. If he was a normal human that would be fine. If he turned then they could take care of it. A superman zombie, that was a bit different.

I think we should get Lois first. Gambit finally said and ran to the the van. He opened the door and looked at the woman sadly.

Ya man needs ya. It's not good, I'm sorry....
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:08 am

Teeth and nails had ripped into him, over and over again. He felt everything so intensely, the overwhelming sensation of pain and hopelessness and... fear. Then the Zombies were cleared out by a Boom and haze, finally causing the torture to come to an end...

Pouring blood from the numerous wounds, the virus coursed through him like liquid fire, but his body was fighting desperately to rid itself of the infection. Years of kryptonite exposure had left him susceptible, but his DNA had not given up, still fighting the battle...

Clark was struggling to catch his breath as Wade and Gambit approached, and he could hear every word they said as he tried to control himself. It became harder to breathe with each passing second, and he struggled to contain himself.. to hold onto that last shred of what made him human. He could feel his eyes burning, knowing it wouldn't take much to lose control....

Hearing the unusual kind words from Wade, Clark managed a weak, shaky grin as he looked at him, overhearing Gambit mention getting Lois. He was reluctant to have her see him like this, but if this virus won out, this could be the last time....

"I owe her an apology..." He said quietly. "I..I promised her...I would be back..."

Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:57 pm

Lois jumped startled by Gambit jump onto the van as she was busy getting what she needed inside the van didn't know what was all going on outside. Was wasting any time as she gathered what guns she had and got out of the van.

Sees Clark not too far away with a very concerned look on her face, glances at Gambit and Deadpool, "You two okay?" Asks before she goes over to Clark. Won't stay in the van now.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Wade and I are ok. Gambit took Lois' hand and helped her out of the van. He then put a comforting arm around her shoulder as he lead her to Clark. Once in front of the alien he let the woman go.

It would be best to not get too close to him.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Being a mercenary and a 'gun for hire' back in the day, Wade was usually numb to taking someone out, and Alien boy meant nothing to him. But to hear him talk, feel the emotion and regret and sorrow in his tone, yeah. He was being reminded that he was only human. Well, sort of.

There was no fight left in him. As if he had accepted his fate. He wasn't running, just struggling for whatever breaths he could, holding out for his girl... Wade respected that. And... he did save Gambit, and Webs. For that, he owed him a little sympathy at least.

Realizing that he was holding his sword, Wade sheathed it, deciding there was no need to have it visual to the Alien at the moment. He didn't need the reminder of what his fate would be. There would be time for that, but his goodbyes with his girl shouldn't be tainted.

"We will keep her safe. You have my word....and yeah.... It always sucks breaking a promise to your girl....I've been there...but, you'll get that chance to apologize...." He said, giving a nod in Lois' and Gambit's direction as he watched the two approach....
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:13 pm

" Hey Deadpool Mikko has been bitten you better get your ass over here!" Mel yelled out to him so he could say good bye to her before she died. This was one the worst things when in a group waiting for someone to die then destroying the brain so they don't turn but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Lois went with Gambit as she held onto her gun. She sighed, frowned and didn't want to be upset with him for doing this but knew he was trying.

Stands there in front of him she kneels down. Knows she can't touch him yet and hates that feeling. Had gone too long without his touch now has to go on longer.

"You should have stayed with me in the van." She points out as she gives her concern for his well being at how he is right now.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Even in his state, Clark could tell that Wade was being unusually nice to him, even putting away his weapon for the time being. Indeed, he could beat this infection if under normal circumstances, but kryptonite had also been a factor, so the outcome was anyone's guess. He understood that Wade was trying to keep the group safe, and he did not fault him for that. It was the most humane thing for all of them.

Wade gave him his word that he would take care of Lois and that lifted a huge weight from his shoulders. Though, he did regret that he may not be around to do it himself.

When Lois came into his blurry view, he felt the emotions swell within. So much he wanted to say, just in case this fever took him and these moments were their last. Before he could say anything, Lois stated the obvious, reminding him that none of this would have happened if he had only stayed in the van...

"Everything we do... causes a ripple effect...." Because if he had not acted, Gambit would have been bitten and unable to clear the horde of Walkers. That could have caused more casualties. Reaching for her hand, wanting to feel her, to hold her... but painfully reminded that he couldn't take that chance. He couldn't put her in danger.. "I love you, Lois."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Giving the couple space, Wade was NOT prepared for what Mel was telling him. Was she fucking joking??! "What?! Why did you let that happen!!" He spouted off, blaming the kid for something she had no control over. "What, am I working with a bunch of KIDS?? This is EXACTLY why I didn't join the X-Men!!"

This could be bad on so many levels. Not only because his new girl was possibly infected, but she was probably in the vehicle with Webs and Gwen...

"Here, blow his brains out after the Kodak moment..." He told Gambit,shoving his hot pink Hello Kitty pistol into his friend's hand and sprinted off towards the car.

He wasted no time crawling into the front seat, not at all afraid of being bitten. It looked as if Mikko was out of it. He gave her cheeks a few rough pats to hopefully wake her... "You better be playing!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Gambit took the gun and nodded then turned back to the couple as Wade ran off.

Back in the car Mikko was still tied up and sleeping. but the pats to her face woke her up with a start. her head shot up and her yellow eyes opened opened looking at Wade. She was a bit lost at first and her visison blurry. but he came into focus and she smiled.

Hey sexy. She greeted him a bit drunkenly. I think those two in the back are doing the do.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Leo wrote:
Leo just rolled his eyes at the stubborn girl as she left the van to take out some of the zombie horde that was coming towards them.  After Raph climbed out of the van, Leo followed suit.  He glanced at his brother and nodded once before drawing one katana blade.  He let out a yell and jumped down from the vehicle and started slashing whatever came their direction.

It was messy and fast paced... but that could not have been all - and though things seemed to slow down - and go quiet, Mikey missing most of it cause he was just on the fringes on the madness of mob walker smackdown he made his way back to his brothers and the vans shaking his chucks out in disgust. "Awwww got zombie derp on my chucks."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:13 pm

" Hey don't blame me! I wasn't even over here and I did yell that she had gotten bit during the fight!" Mel fumed because she was a kid somehow it was her fault and she hated that. So far she had been treated like a little kid and at the same an adult that should be able to do anything it was frustrating and confusing.

" Argh all of you need to make up your minds am I just a tag along kid or an actual member of the group?!" She yelled out frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Erica was less worried about being left with Lydia if it had come down to that - she was brushing the dirt around them over the fire - smothering it out. Not only with the thought in mind they may be moving on when Daryl returned but also for herself and Carl, on their own they did not need the heat and beacon to possible lone or little groups of walkers if they were there. and also the two of them would have to readjust their eyes to the dark in any case and be on alert.

She smiles at Carls offer and nods. "Okay - it's not very heavy, a little awkward but not heavy." She slips the bags straps off and pulls it off from under her quiver and holds it out smiling - usually she would have gently turned down the offer, but its cold and in her bag was her 'wrapped up in an rag shirt because it was hot the make shift 'grill' she'd cooked the meat over. It would be nice and warm against Carls back.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:52 pm

April did not leave the van. Opting to stay, placing a hand on Splinters shoulder to prevent him leaving too - the turtles only just got him back after all. "we wait here." a firm gentle statement she'd used many a time in the communities wait outs.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 pm

"I know you have an habit no matter what their status but again you have to also think of your health to. That's my concern;" States a point with worry as she kneels close to him. She believes that he'll heal from this. Doesn't want to think that kryponite was involved in making the zombie stuff.

Looks up at Gambit as Deadpool handed him a gun. "You're not going to shoot him. He'll be fine. He just needs to heal." Tells him honestly, but is ready to fight back if he does open firer on Clark.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Wade was relieved when she woke but knew the danger ad yet to begin. She would turn into one of those things, and while he was trying to be cool and collective, his heart ached. Mikko made him feel... all fuzzy and shit. He really wasn't ready to lose that.

Hearing her comment about Pete and Gwen, he looked in the back seat to see a very relieved, but then embarrassed Pete shaking his head...

"No.. we were just.. hugging..."

Wade gave an unseen wink and a thumbs up to his little buddy, glad the kid was okay and actually able to blush again. "Well when you two finally fuck... wear protection. Lord knows the last thing we need are lil Spider-Gwens..." And his attention returned to Mikko as he slid into the seat next to her. "How you feeling? We'll be heading off as soon as Gambit puts a bullet in the Alien's skull..."

And this got Pete's attention. He remembered Gwen told him that Wade didn't like Clark because of what happened with Mikko. Was this about that?? "I told you.. he didn't mean to, Wade...he helped me.." He tried to defend.

Sighing, Wade shook his head. "It's not that, Webs. The horde dragged him in. Chewed him up like sex ed students with their first condom...we can't have him going all Zombie crazy eyes on us..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Mikko gave a little pout at hearing that Supes was bit. Awwww crazy eyes was kinda growing on me. And I'm alright. I feel hot. which I kinda like, cuz it's better then the cold I was feeling. and my left arm hurts, but that's to be ecspected when things bite you I suppose. Like my new outfit? Gwen said you would find it sexy. Really brings out my tits. Mikko smiled at him. She wasn't worried at all about the virus going though her, mostly because her mind wasn't all there at the moment.

She then leaned over to Wade as much as the rope would allow and made a kissy face.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:00 am

But the explanation was not good enough for Pete. It was obvious that Wade wasn't so quick to decide to execute Mikko, and for that he was glad! "You can't condemn him just because you don't like him.." Pete tried to reason. "Don't you think his girlfriend wants to hang on to him for as long as she can? Like how you do with Mikko? The fact that  he's different doesn't change that." As he tried to argue his case, Pete painfully slid his way close to the door.

"The kryptonite is slowing his healing down but... he could survive this, you gotta give him a chance..." Hand finally reaching the door, he was determined to do something about this.. "If you're not going to stop Gambit, I will..."

~*~*~*~*~*

Unafraid of what Mikko could potentially do to him, Wade put his good arm around her and squeezed gently, even leaning in to return her kiss. "We'll be someplace soon and get you comfortable.. " For however long she had left. God, he didn't even want to think about that!! "And I looove the outfit, sugar tits. I wanna put my chimichanga in your taco while you wear that..."

Pete's 'plea' did register and he realized that maybe he was being a little biased, but then again Mikko would be easy to put down when the time came. Superman could take them all out. Still, kid had a point. "You should have been a lawyer, kid.." He huffed. "And stay your little Web ass in the car.. I'll go.." And he leaned in, giving Mikko another kiss....

Last edited by Peter Parker on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:05 am

Gwen agreed with Peter and was so glad that he got through to Wade. She was sure that supes would pull through, Mikko not so much.

Mikko nuzzled against him and grinned. Mmmmm that sounds wonderful. I've never had a chimichanga before! She said. and then he was leaving again. she gave a pout but then got another kiss, and she eagerly returned it!

Come back soon, sexy pants!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:09 am

Gambit really didn't want to shoot the guy. He really believed that Superman could beat this. And there was no way he was shooting him in the head with the man's girl by him! Of course he was going to get shit from Deadpool though.

Gambit lowered the Gun.

Ain't no one get'in shot. Help me get him back in the van.

Gambit walked up to Clark and grabbed his arm and went to help him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next