Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Even in her sickly state, Wade could not help but admire her beauty as she bounced around the room in all of her naked glory. He was brought back to his senses when she approached, announcing the discovery of the booze, and questioned why he was still clothed....

There was a moment of hesitation, meeting her eyes...

"You see this?" He asked, pointing at his disfigured face... "That's like the whole package. So if you're expecting to see a Ryan Reynolds hot bod under this suit....I'm letting you down now.." He told her, bracing her for any potential disappointment. But, she had accepted his 'butter-face'.. maybe she already knew that he wasn't much prettier elsewhere....

He took the bottle from her, taking a nice loooong swig...

"But... I have a super penis!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Mikko snaked her arms around his waist and pulled him close to her. She leaned up and kissed him deeply. I see you. She told him. And you are so much hotter then Ryan Reynolds. You don't have to worry about scaring me away, love. I'm very veeeeery attracted to you.

She reached down and slipped his belt off, placing it on the coffee table. She then worked at getting his swords off.

Nothing about you will let me down. Unless yer lying about the super penis. She added with a wink.

Once the swords were off she worked on removing his pants.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:03 pm

Bruce handed Raph a glass of water as he listened. It was quite interesting, Mutated, That raised more questions of course but not right now. However, it seemed they shared something in common. They were fighters.

What style of fighting? I've mastered quiet a few styles myself such as; Muay Thai, Escrima, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Savate, Yawyan, Taekwondo, Judo, Jujitsu, , Kendo, Fencing, Kenjutsu, Kali, Bojutsu, Francombat, Boxing, Kickboxing, Hapkido, Wing Chun, Shorin Ryu, Silat, Chin Na, Kyudo, Aikido, Varma Ati, Jeet Kune Do, Shaolin, Ba Gua, Hung Gar, Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Kenpo, and Karate. Jujitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Karate, Boxing and Ninjutsu. I keep a personal gym in one of the rooms in the basement area. Your brothers and you are welcomed to use it. Maybe one of these days you an I can train one on one, I'd like to see you in action. I noticed the sais. I have to admit, that's not a weapon I'm all to familiar with using. Seems like you could teach me something new.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Splinter of course was not all too pleased to have a space of his own... but at the same moment maybe a little glad, sides he could always kick a son out to be on his own for a night if he got lonely. And it being a hotel room was something the aged rat had not really experienced since being a human himself looooooong ago.

He left it too Donatello and Michelangelo to sort out their own bedrooms with a eager at least grunt of "I hope there is tea - have not had tea since leaving home." Scurrying in - but like Casey and April leaving the door open for now.

~~

Amused - and promising to come have tea with Splinter once having checked out his space - even if he preferred coffee, Don looked at Mikey and held the keys away from him quickly. "ah nope no no - no dibbing. Between you me and Leo I think I will share a room with Raph." Ha - sorry Leo! he thought a silent chuckle thinking of the lead brother face palming upon discovering being roomed with Mikey. He gave over the key and went to investigate the new space.

~~

"mmmmmm- how are you holding up?" Casey slips arms around April hugging tight. There was that sense of - relief really, they had splinter, finally after so danged long, and now he was aware of just how close they had been to him the entire time would certainly haunt Casey for a while. And he knew April too, they had searched and searched doing their best to keep it all under the radar of Atlanta Compound so as not to cause trouble or be gotten rid of themselves.

But now they had him, and the turtles, and were in some other 'safe zone'. Well, he thought burying his face into the crook of her neck enjoying the moment of some triumph between them over reunion at least with family.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Pete carefully shoved his suit into the his backpack that Wade had so thoughtfully 'stolen' back from the lab. He had already placed Superman's cape in there with the intentions of returning it to him. It would give him an excuse to visit the guy and check on how he's doing.

Taking Gwen's hand and giving it a small squeeze, he followed Gambit into the mall, taking in the place. Walking certainly hurt... a lot! He winced occasionally, but struggled not to verbalize his level of discomfort. It was natural, he supposed. After being shot through the chest and back... he knew that he had gotten lucky. Even luckier that Clark had been there and reacted before the scientists had bled him out. Lucky that Wade showed up when he had. Lucky that Gwen didn't give up on him...

With that thought in mind, he gave her hand a gentle squeeze just as an overwhelming shot of pain nearly brought him to his knees. He stumbled slightly, but was quick to regroup, trying to play it off like nothing was wrong...

"Heh.. guess I have two left feet..."

Still eyeing the place and being extremely impressed, even in his state he could not mask his enthusiasm. "So hotel suites inside a mall... Bruce really is a man of many talents.... I can't wait to meet him!"
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Gwen walked closely to Pete, her hand in his. She quietly walked to the building but stopped when he tripped. Gambit also noticed the slip up and nither of them believed that Pete had simply tripped on his feet.

Gambit took Pete's bag from him and handed it and his staff to Gwen, then without asking lifted Pete in his arm bridle style to carry him the rest of the way.

Well, Bruce also goes by Batman, So you can say that, yes.

He walked through the doors with the kids and looked around. Anyone here can hook us up with a room, or some pain meds for the kid?

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:12 pm

"Okay, you're just all sorts of incredible..." Wade told her, and didn't protest when she removed his swords, and then began working on the lower half of his suit. God, just the attention was getting him fired up, and it was probably obvious...

Heart thumping wildly, he fumbled with the top half of his suit, eager for what was to come.....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:26 pm

"My father has his own style of ninjutsu that he taught us...." But hearing all of Bruce's achievements in the vast fields of fighting blew anything he had out of the water. Wow.. just wow! A mere human man, but he was anything but ordinary!

He took the water with thanks, sipping slowly as he processed everything he had just heard. "Wow, that must take some real discipline... I'm just... wow, man...." He took another sip of his water, eyes growing wide when Bruce mentioned training with him someday....

"Really? Oh, man... YES!! I mean.. yeah, I would love to train with you... it would be an honor!"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:13 pm

His own style? I would like to see this style. No mater how much you think you know, you can always learn more.

Bruce nodded at Raph. Yes it has. It's all been worth it though. And the honor is mine.

Bruce finished his water and set his glass down. I hope I'm not keeping you from your family. I'll understand if you need to be with them now.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:27 pm

She smiled after she had pulled off his clothes and he pulled her closer. She nuzzled him not worried she'd get whatever he had. He was alien she kept reminding herself it wouldn't effect her the way it would him. He would heal up and all would be well.

"Shhh, your safe now with me. You can rest up. Bruce set us up in a hotel suit inside a mall, can you believe it."
She smiled at him, "He's done a lot to help the remaining population of the humans and metahumans safe from the zombie threat that is over taken our world. Perhaps he may have his own way of finding a cure for it that would make it easier on everyone. Who knows." Tells him with a smile kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:57 pm

It was comforting just having her close. It put him in a state of contentment, something he had not felt for a very long time.He was aware that the virus was still in him, and those years of being exposed to kryptonite on a constant basis had left him weak and confused, but one thing he did know... Lois was here. And he would not hurt her. He felt the danger of losing control had passed,but the infection still worried him. Aside from the high fever, he did not feel a threat of turning...still... they would have to be careful...

"I've missed you..." He told her, tone low and hoarse as he pulled her to straddle his lap. He positioned her on his lower abdomen and not directly on his bulge, realizing they were both naked and how tormenting it would be for both of them. He knew they couldn't have sex, too fearful that his fluids would carry the virus...

His arms wrapped around her, pulling her against him as he nuzzled and kissed her cheek and shoulders, taking in her scent. It sounded like Bruce had come through for them, and Clark was eager to see his friend, but for now, he was content just holding his girl, a moment he thought would never happen again. He had feared that the rest of his days would be spent in torment, being poisoned and bled out, starved and taunted.

"Please don't ever leave..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:12 am

Leo grinned a little.  Even through a text, he could sense the excitement for Raph.  Mikey would be absolutely thrilled with it, Leo knew.  But Leo was a bit more reserved when it came to meeting these comic book superheroes.  Did he have a favorite one, of course he did.  But he wasn't 'fanboying' over anyone.  It would really be no surprise if they ran into anyone down here.  

Speaking of Batman...yeah, they had already met.  Well, sort of, anyway.  Leo smiled at that and texted his brother back. 'Yeah, I met him earlier.  Why don't you join us in the lobby so we can get our rooms assigned?'
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:35 am

"I'm not going anywhere Clark. It's been two years without you. So don't send me away either." Assures him as she sits on his lap in the tub.

"There's also food as well Bruce brought some in the room so we don't need to leave any time soon. Were safe here." Smiles at him as she caresses his cheek. "I've missed you so much to Clark. You've got no idea." Nuzzles him back knowing she's safe around him. So sure nothing will happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:43 am

"Heh.. I would love to teach ya..." Raph told him, leaning back against the table. Man, he was really enjoying this! "So....is The Joker still around? And his crazy girl?" Of course Raph had never had any run ins with the crazies, but heard all about them. "And.. I guess if Supes is still around, Lex Luthor is still a threat... man... the world suddenly got overran with creatures that wanna destroy it....And what about Doomsday?? Is he really dead? I know Supes killed him, but he killed Supes too...but he's back, so...." He rambled on, usually not this talkative. It was refreshing to be excited for once!

"Maybe we can do some patrols sometime...take out some zombies... every little bit helps..." And he shook his head when Bruce asked if he was being kept.

Just then he received the response from his brother, and of course Leo couldn't reach his level of excitement over the whole Batman thing...

'I'm on Alien duty right now.... gotta give Batman backup in case Supes goes crazy. I'll be down soon...' He promised his brother. '....Jus' so you know.. I am NOT roomin' with Mikey... jus' throwin' that out there, so don't get any ideas...'
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:24 am

It was a huge relief to know that she wasn't going anywhere. Just the thought of her not being within eyesight made him uneasy. He vaguely recalled Gambit telling him earlier that they needed to be away from each other, just in case he turned.... but he felt that danger had passed. Besides, he felt she was safer with him, at least he could protect her.

This place sounded safe, with all the comforts of a home. From what he could tell of just the bathroom, it was far nicer than their little apartment that they shared back in Metropolis.

"I... won't send you away.." He promised her, giving her a weak squeeze and nuzzling her cheek before pressing a kiss there. God, how he wanted to catch her lips in a deep and meaningful kiss, but feared this virus could be transmitted through saliva. Even though this virus may not turn him, Lois was human. It was best to play it safe until he was certain the dangers had passed.

He was certainly enjoying this. The feel of her body against his. Her warmth, even if he was burning up... it felt nice. Having her in his lap certainly made it hard to think clearly and he wanted nothing more than to make love to her, but he kept reminding himself, sex was out of the question until he was certain the virus was out of his system.

He tried to distract his thoughts. It was nice to know that the kitchen was supplied with food, and they wouldn't have to leave. It was certainly refreshing to feel safe for once, but the nightmares of his time at the CDC would certainly haunt him for a long time to come. Still, he knew he would have Lois for comfort and support. She always knew how to hold him together.

He managed a weak smile as he caressed her cheek, meeting her gaze. "So many times I wanted to give up... but...then I swear I could hear you, could sense you... and it kept me going.." He told her, fighting the urge to kiss her. God, this was difficult! "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 11:01 am

Picking herself off the ground and the few things she pulled down Erica moved closer reaching to catch Carl's good hand and squeeze, staying silent. and near the beside table here hoping to both offer a little support and bend into the wall paper. a silent squeeze - reminder to not give up yet, there was still some hope for him and his father and sister.

"I will help search."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:56 pm

God, how he hated crying in front of anyone!! How he hated feeling weak! But he was not ready to lose his father, despite the many times that Rick had tried to prepare him for the inevitable. He remembered the talk his dad had with him not too long ago, reminding him that someday, everyone he loved would die... there was no way he could be ready, but he needed to be strong.

He couldn't even reply to Daryl's 'promise', too emotional and angry at himself for being so weak. Then, he felt a hand take his good one, and the gentle, reassuring squeeze. He shifted to fixate his one good eye on Erica, managing to return the small squeeze, thankful she was willing to be close, and willing to help....

Daryl had half-witnessed her mishap earlier, and knew the girl had been injured, so seeing her up and moving around concerned him...

"You should take it easy, Shorty..." He told her,standing to readjust his crossbow over his shoulder. He wanted to be here for Carl, but knew what the kid needed right now was his dad. "But.. since yer as stubborn as I am... can you keep an eye on him for me?" Because while Daryl appreciated her offer to help search, he knew it was best for her to rest up. She had been injured, after all. Perhaps giving her an important job would prevent her from protesting. Carl needed someone close, and it seemed he and Erica had an understanding. It was made evident by the fact that the little badass didn't push her away...

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Pete was about to protest being scooped up, but then Gambit distracted him by revealing Bruce's secret identity. [color=red]"Ooooh, I always had a feeling he was.. I mean, that jaw line and the mole on his cheek.... it's kind of obvious... like Clark Kent and Superman...."He rambled on, excitement in his voice.

"I guess with the end of times, hiding you identity is no longer important..."

Once they were inside the building, Gambit called out for a room and pain meds. Gah, how Pete hated being the center of attention! "I'm okay..promise.." Because he did not want to be an inconvenience. He felt he had been that already....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:19 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Just then he received the response from his brother, and of course Leo couldn't reach his level of excitement over the whole Batman thing...

'I'm on Alien duty right now.... gotta give Batman backup in case Supes goes crazy. I'll be down soon...' He promised his brother. '....Jus' so you know.. I am NOT roomin' with Mikey... jus' throwin' that out there, so don't get any ideas...'

Leo rolled his eyes at that.  Well, he certainly wasn't bunking with the youngest brother, either.  Although he didn't know that Don had already staked a claim to bunk with Raph. Not that it should matter. Rank has its privileges, right? Being the eldest and the leader, he wouldn't be the one to share a room with Mikey.

'See you soon.'

Seeing that Raph wouldn't be joining them anytime really soon, he put his phone away and joined the others again.  "Raph won't be with us for a while," he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:35 pm

I imagine Joker and Harley are still around. Hiding out somewhere. Last I heard Everyone in Arkham was let out, it was deemed inhumane to leave the patents locked up like sitting ducks. Plus I suppose the government figured it was a cheap death sentence for them all to be out there. Same with the prisons. So not only do we have to worry about the infected, but also the clinically insane. And, from what I hear from others, government groups that are hiring survivors to hunt down and bring in metahumans and mutants. Hoping to find some cure.

Bruce shook his head. I don't know if Doomsday is still around, but it wouldn't surprise me. And yes, Patrols are a good idea. I'm not so much worried about taking out infected as I am finding more survivors who need help. Also keeping a close eye on Deadpool's girlfriend. I managed to inject a very small explosive in the back of her neck when Wade was going on about a hamster, she didn't seem to notice. So, when she goes rabid and he can't take care of it...I'm letting you know, because I when that happens, I might need help dealing with him. But we;ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Oh. I almost forgot. With all my mutant friends, if there are special accomidations that you and your family need to be more comfortable just let me know and I'll see what I can do. We'll all be here for a long while, and I want everyone to feel like home here.

Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:39 pm

Toad had made it to the mall before the others did. He had a nice room, and had gotten himself some nice cloths. He was feeling pretty good after that soak in the tub! This place was alright! He had been walking around the mall getting to know the place when he spotted Mel and her little gang. He watched her go in one of the shops and headed that way.

Of course Bebop and the others had no idea of Toad and Mel's history, so no one stopped the man from heading in the store. Though Bebop's Piggy senses were tingling so he did follow, but not too closely.

Toad finally found the girl he was looking for and stood behind her, leaning his shoulder on a shelf.

Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Mel jumped when she heard the familiar voice of a mutant that had scared her, threatened to kill her and tortured her. She turned around around to see Toad right in front of her as she tried not to shake this man scared her like nothing else did. He could easily disarm her with that freaky tongue and could pin her with how fast he moved.

" What the hell do you want Toad?" She tried to growl while trying to show no fear in her voice or show it in any other way.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Not happy to see your best bud!? Look I even got all cleaned up and dressed up. Looking good, uh? He did a little spin to show off his outfit.

How about we go back to my room and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:58 pm

" We're not friends and I'm not going anywhere with you. So you can just leave me alone and not bother me." Mel said with a glare keeping her eyes on him as she tried to move away from the mutant not wanting anything to do with his form of fun. She had an idea what kind of fun it was and it sounded terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Yer not still mad at me about before are ya, love? He asked as he leaped right in front of her, just barely touching her.

He reached out for her but a voice from behind him stopped him.

Everything ok here? Bebop asked.

Of course. I was just so happy to see my best friend is all!

Bebop folded his arms and gave a snort not believing the frog one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next