Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:15 pm

" Look you may think I'm just a kid but when I was in a group I was required to help out. And right now you need help my parents taught me that when on the move everyone helps out when it comes to walkers as soon as they can." Mel told him as she kept going after walkers not even giving them the chance to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Gambit took a step back. Ok, manquer tout savoir. Have at them. I can use the brake.

He leaned against the hood of the van, only hitting zombies that came within the reach of his staff. Other then that, Mel was on her own. For now.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 pm

" Now you're just being asshole. This isn't the time or place for your kid and savoir bullshit so get your ass back in here." Mel growled angry it was one thing if they were in a safe place or whatever but another when they were on the move everyone had to do their part if they weren't hurt or sick. She continued to take down walkers.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Lydia smiled at Erica, and ate a tiny bit of the offered food before getting up and running back to Bebop. She seemed to be really nice. Perhaps maybe they could become friends?

"Ready! Shelby is too~" she said, her tone cheerful. She opened up her backpack and put the rabbit inside, it's head sticking out so it could 'see'. She'd noticed it getting colder, and was shivering a bit. She really disliked cold weather, and was worried that she might get sick if she didn't get warmer clothing soon.

All of a sudden, she let out a small sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Bebop stood up and smiled at Lydia as she ran over. He reached down and ruffled her hair. at her sneeze he wiggled out of his heavy vest and put it on the girl, wrapping it around her. He then scooped her up carrying her bridal style and close to him to help her keep warm. His large knife hanging from his belt.

The rest of you wanna come? I'm not staying here to freeze.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Nightcrawler looked at the humans then up at Bebop. Finally he stood up and nodded at the pig.

I'll go too.I just hope this mall isn't too over run. If we're really lucky, maybe we'll run into other survivors.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Still trying to make it to his feet, Clark frowned deeply when Lois pushed up, determined to help clear the horde. Gently grabbing her hand to stop her, his gaze met hers. "I need you to stay here. I know you've survived these years... but you're human and... the person I fear losing." Letting that sink in, gaze still held to hers,conveying his sincerity. "You have to keep being here for me... because without you, there's nothing. I...I need you to stay in the van.....I can survive this..."

Clark wasn't certain on this claim, knowing he was still weak from years of kryptonite exposure. e could be susceptible to zombie bites in his condition, but he could not let her know that. "I need you to stay here... stay safe.. for me. So I have someone to come back to...."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Mikey wanted to reach over seats and hug their dad again, and Casey - even if he was driving and April. But refrained from all these giving his head a small shake like Don and Leo just glad to have their three missing ones found and mostly unharmed. Though maybe not entirely for their dad, but he was alive and talking and sounded calm, not too hurt right now!

He was just very Mikey relieved.

Glancing out the window he looks at Leo - looks like they had reached where it was they were going - and now had to clear out the place. He'll just follow along.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:19 pm

April gives a thumbs up back at the turtles and Splinter. "Casey and I are just sorry we had no way to reach you in that place, we tried though." She sighs, oh they did search, doing their best to do so under the radar and gain no notice.

She points out the stopped van to Casey, "time for action." She was no stranger to a walker clear out - there was plenty a boundary her and mob clearing at the Atlanta compound that needed extra hands with the Hunters and Gatherers and the EPF to remove and after wards clear up. though this time it was good to be back by the turtles and Splinters sides.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Daryl was seriously torn on what to do. By no means did he trust these mutants, but if cleared out, a mall could be promising. If big enough there was hopefully enough shops that not even two years worth of looters could pick clean. It would be a roof, out of the snow. Out of the cold. A chance....

Still, he had two teenagers to keep safe. He hadn't known Erica long but she was just a kid, not much older than Carl. He already felt responsible for her, and even protective. She had shared with them when she didn't have to, all in exchange for warmth. And now she had Daryl's protection.

He looked back at Carl and the teen was quick to pick up on that internal struggle....

"I know you want to check it out.... we'll be okay here until you get back...." He told his friend, scooting a little closer to Erica to signify that he would protect her. And if Daryl didn't come back within a reasonable amount of time, they would go looking for him.

A moment of silence, and Daryl gave a small nod, still not fully trusting the situation and finding it a little unsettling that all of these newcomers had found them within a short amount of time. Perhaps the fire, or perhaps a trap... only time would tell. But he could not put them in danger by dragging them along....

"Take cover.. stay hidden 'til I come back for you two..." He instructed, though knew he didn't need to. Carl was a smart kid, and the fact that Erica had survived so long on her own meant she had a good head on her shoulders, too..."You got enough rounds?"

Carl nodded as he pushed up on his feet, offering a hand down to Erica. "Yeah.. and I know.. don't waste rounds on Walkers unless I have to.." It was a warning that both Daryl and his father usually gave him....

With a nod and reluctant sigh, Daryl focused his attention on the unlikely group. Two mutants and the small girl... "Maybe you should leave the kid with Carl and Erica...." He told the Pig, skeptical that the mutant was setting a trap, but if he wasn't and if the mall was already claimed, they certainly didn't need to drag a child into whatever hell they were walking into.....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Okay, so mega-babe was turning him on hardcore! "Mmmm.. sounds like good times. You really know how to make a guy pop a tent...." And just then their little caravan came to a stop and Wade didn't even have to wonder what the hold-up was. Sighing out of annoyance that the dead-heads had cut short their little naughty conversation, Wade leaned over and kissed the cute blonde that was already clawing her way into his heart...

"Wait here and take care of Webs and Gwen.....Daddy will be home for supper..." With that, he slid out of the car and closed the door, reaching to unsheathe his pair of bloodied swords...

"Maximum Effort...."
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Having this closeness and warmth literally brought tears to Pete's eyes. Plus, the overwhelming pain. Still, having Gwen hold him made everything so much better. He listened as she explained what had happened to Clark, frowning deeply at that. It made him sad....

"Something bad must have happened.. they must have really poisoned him... because even after what they did to him... over and over... he was nice to me..." He explained with difficulty. His throat was dry and itchy and burning... "He didn't mean it..." And knowing that wade could hold grudges for a very long time, he tried to reason with him, not realizing that the car was stopped and his friend was no longer there...

"Wade, Clark didn't mean...." Opening his eyes when he heard the car door shut, he realized what was going on. His friend was clearing a path of those things...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Things were finally looking up for a change. Sure, the world had gone to shit and zombies awaited the chance to rip them apart, but Raph felt pretty damn lucky in this moment. Not only did he have his father back, but also his best bud and the woman that had been a big sister to all of them. He couldn't recall the number of times he had to crash on April's couch after a fight with Leo. Now, he would give anything for one of those nights back. They would never be that safe again, but at least they had each other.

Sniffling back quiet emotions, a small, sideways grin stretched across his lips as his gaze landed on Casey who was behind the wheel. Hell, he was feeling too damn sentimental to razz on his driving, which wasn't bad but Big Red usually took any chance to tease his friend. Another quiet sniffle and he gently bumped Casey's shoulder with his fist, rounding to take the seat beside him, but then all the vehicles in their group stopped. It didn't take long for him to see the problem.

"Aw, crud..." He huffed and wedged a toothpick between his teeth to help curve some of the anxiety. "Looks like it's play time..." With that, Raphael moved to the center of the van and pushed up the roof's hatch and pulled himself up through the opening.

Now standing on top of the van, he accessed the situation. A sea of those things. Dangerous, but if not cleared they would surround and overturn the vehicles....

That was the unfortunate thing about the Dead-Heads. They never tired out. They were driven and determined and wouldn't give up until they reached their next meal....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Erica still wondered what to really make of Lydia, quietly packing away things as a sort of Mexican Stand off was going on. All her left over the bones zip locked and baggied tucking away into her bag - always careful to wrap em well to hide smell. Licking her fingers. The Coffee had cooled enough to go into the plastic water bottle and would be a good belly warmer as they waited.

She was just done zipping every holder up the 'grill' wrapped up before being stuff back in and her billy tin and pulling her back pack back on when Carl's movement attracted her attention and she listens, nodding at Daryl - yeah she and Carl and... Lydia? would be fine, sensing her two new companions wanted to both protect her, touched by the concern. Taking the hand up and offering a light squeeze, "Thanks" too her quiver going over the top of back pack bow in hand.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Mikko grinned at him and returned the kiss, but she held him back for a moment to tell him to be careful and to come back with all his bits and pieces. Then he was gone. And she was torn on what to do. She should go help. She wanted to help. Wade told her to take care of his friends. and if she left and something happen to them when she was gone that would be all on her!

Well at the very least she could find something a bit warmer to wear. Maybe Pete had something in that bag of his that she could borrow.

Mikko turned the car off and stepped outside, she went around to the back and opened the door smiling at the two.

There's a bit of an issue up front so we have to sit tight till that's taken care of. in the mean time. I'm going to borrow a pair of pants from Pete if that's ok.

She grabbed the bag and thankfully the first thing she spotted was the outfit. She pulled it out and started to get dressed in the very tight costume.

These are going to make my ass look huge! She said and and gave her butt a slap.

She then pulled out the top and changed into that as well because she HAD to match dammit! and the top was better then what she was wearing.

How do I look? She asked the two.

Gwen gave her a thumbs up. Not too bad. if anything Wade'll be all over you.

Mikko struck her best super hero poses. I'm here to protect the car at all- No one seen the zombie that had made it's way quietly to the car. Mikko was in her own little super hero fantasy world and didn't hear anything approach them.

It wasn't until cold fingers grabbed Mikko from behind and teeth painfully dug themselves into her upper arm that Mikko knew something wasn't right. She let out a painful scream As did Gwen.

Luckily Gwen reacted. The woman untangled herself from Peter and grabbed the tire iron from under the front seat. She attacked the zombie, beating it in the head till it dropped dead. She then looked at Mikko worried. Mikko looked back, just as horrified.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Mel heard the scream and turned to see Mikko and the other girl take out a walker only there was the tear in the clothing and blood.

" Mikko got bit by a walker!" She yelled in shock barely avoiding a walker that wanted to make her lunch as the young teen pushed it away. This was bad she made her way to Mikko and the other girl.

" You need to cut off that arm now so you don't turn! Do we have anything sharp enough to cut through the bone?" Mel asked as she defended the van fighting off walkers that were getting to close.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Mel's yelling snapped both girls out of their staring and they looked at Mel. Two things. One, she wanted to cut off Mikko's arm. that wasn't going to happen! And two. Who was she fighting? There was only that one zombie that had made it's way to the back of the line of vans. there we'ren't any other walkers around except for the ones up front.

Gambit had joined back in the fight, and now with Wade and the turtles she was sure they would be cleared out soon. But Mel seemed to be hallucinating. There's wasn't anymore enemies around the car!

that didn't change the fact that Mikko HAD been bitten and was bleeding pretty badly.

Gwen pushed the clearly insane child away from them, and then pushed Mikko into the front passenger seat and shut the door, and climbed back in the back seat and closed the door. Both girls locked the door so Mel couldn't get to them.

Gwen was a smart woman though. And she was worried about the safety of herself and Peter and the rest of the team. We will have to...contain you...until you know? Unless you want me to remove the limb.

Mikko was no longer in the realm of reality she just waved her hand. I just need a green herb I'll be fine!

Gwen frowned at that. And now was a bit more scared then before. Maybe locking herself in the car with Mikko was not a good idea. Mikko? Do you know where you are?

Mikko nodded. Of course.

Can you tell me?

Raccoon city. Mikko answered annoyed that they weren't leaving to go look for the herbs!

Gwen sat back for a moment then opened a hatch that lead to the trunk without having to leave the car. She grabbed some thick rope and went back to Mikko. I'm going to have to tie you to the chair. Just for now. Until we can find that green herb for you ok? You know how how those things like to hide.

Mikko understood that and nodded. She let Gwen tie her tightly to the car's seat. maybe a bit too tightly, but when dealing with A; a potential zombie. and B; someone who's snapped! you couldn't be too careful.

Ok. you just rest.

Another nod and Mikko's eyes slowly shut as the spider-man outfit became saturated in her blood. and finally, thankfully, Mikko fell asleep. Gwen checked for a pulse and was happy to find it was still strong.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:40 pm

" Listen to me you need to cut off her arm if you want her to survive! People not only turn when they die but when they get bit too! But we get rid of the bit limb fast enough then she won't turn! I'm not crazy but she will die if you don't do this!" Mel yell at the van banging on the door she didn't want Mikko to die but she would if something wasn't done now.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:22 pm

"My suit is in there....and some underwear..." Pete told Mikko, not at all minding the fact that she was borrowing his suit. It had yet to register that he was wearing her pants. He had been unconscious when the scientist had cut his prison suit off of him....

It was only now that he realized, looking down to see the very...interesting.. baggy jeans that was covering him. There was obviously stuff in the pockets, but before he could plunder, he heard the screams and realized what had happened. Gwen was quick to secure Mikko to the seat, but her arm was still bleeding..

Now rummaging through the deep pocket, he unearthed the roll of Hello Kitty duct tape. He grabbed for a blanket, ending up with Superman's red cape. A fabric that had once meant hope to so many, and a part of the hero's identity. Swallowing thickly with the realization that the world was beyond the help of any hero, he placed it back on the back seat as he wiggled his way between the front seats...

"I have to make sure Clark gets that back..." Because the two girls may never know just what that meant. A simple fabric that could have been used as bandages seemed too sacred to him to be ripped to shreds. It would be like mangling the American Flag.... he just couldn't do it....

Pushing his own pain and fatigue and shortness of breath due to movement aside, Pete leaned his back against the dashboard as he shoved the spider-man's suit's sleeve up, exposing the bleeding wound....

"Gwen...hand me one of the blankets...." He instructed as he pulled some of the tape off of the roll, ripping it with his teeth. The fact that she thought this was Racoon City and that there was an antivirus worried him greatly. He really hoped Wade would return soon... he would know what to do....

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Gwen did not like Peter being up and moving around like he was. But didn't try to stop him. At this point, the needed everyone's help, even those that were injured. She did as Peter asked and handed him one of the blankets. She then rolled down the window to speak to Mel.

Mel. quiet! before you attract more of them here. I understand your concern, but Mikko wishes to remain intact. If that means she dies or turns, then we will deal that.

Mikko didn't wake as Pete took her arm, she did mumble something about a Pikachu as her head rolled to her other shoulder.

What the others couldn't see, was her body was fighting off the virus, and it was winning. Her skin was warm to the touch. Her veins around the bite had become black under the skin, the infection moving up and down her arm, hard to see through her tattoos.

The whites of her eyes now had a yellowish tint to them.

But through it all, her body was winning the fight. Keeping her from turning, though no one could know that, not even Mikko.

Gwen moved to the drivers seat to help Peter if he needed it. Should I get Wade...You know...So he can be here before she turns?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Carl was completely okay with this situation until he heard Daryl speak up, suggesting that the Pig-Man leave the other girl behind. He inwardly cringed. He wasn't sure how old the girl was, but she seemed really unstable. He had been forced to grow up much too soon, but it seemed as if this girl had a pretty sheltered life. She still clung to a stuffed animal and talked childish....

"She probably needs to stick with who she's comfortable with..." And he gave Daryl a look that clearly pleaded with him not to argue. "If she's scared she'll attract those things to us..." He tried to reason, helping Erica gather her things, then helped her to her feet.

Now allowing the adults to decide what to do with the other girl, his gaze shifted to Erica. "Here, let me carry that bag for you."
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Temporarily sticking the strips of tape to his knee, Pete weakly worked at ripping off strips of the blanket, using it to wrap Mikko's wound, then placing the tape over it to hold it into place. He had noticed the discoloration but figured it was the virus doing its thing. He felt sick, and heartbroken and tears of uncertainty and fear burned at the backs of his eyes. And the pain. Oh man, his chest hurt so bad!

"Gwen... please...PLEASE.. do NOT step out of this car.. I can't lose you...I can't lose you...." He repeated, fear and heartache in his unsteady and weak tone. Yes, Wade needed to know. He needed to be here for his girl, and Pete regretted that he wasn't given the chance to know her better. To know the girl that had managed to make his friend happy.

"He should make it back before.. before she's... gone..." Because it was a lengthy and painful process. He had watched the experiments back at the lab. Unwilling participants infected and caged, left alone to die a slow and painful death, then come back as a mindless monster....
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Gwen nodded and reached out to him, wrapping her arms around him and resting her forehead on his shoulder. I wont leave, you wont lose me, I promise. It's going to be ok, Pete.

It wasn't, of course. But it was all she could say. She kissed his shoulder then his cheek before turning his head so that he faced her and kissing his lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm

" It's now to late to do anything she's gonna turn and all we can do then is either use a bullet or knife once she dies." Mel said shaking her head that woman was losing her life to something that shouldn't have happened. Either she wasn't paying attention or something else because walkers made noise and you could hear them or at least smell them.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:50 pm

panicked just by the mere thought of losing Gwen, all thoughts were distracted the second her lips met his...

...OMG.. she was KISSING him!!! And it was deep and meaningful and not just a means to distract him!!

Wide eyed and shocked, the sensation quickly took over, erasing all rational thought. His eyes slid closed, shaky fingers caressing the back of her neck. He had been in love with this amazing girl for what felt like many lifetimes and now she was kissing him in such a way that conveyed that she loved him, too...

Both hands now cupping her cheeks, nervous and excited all at once, his breathing hitched, a soft moan vibrating against her lips...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next