Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Awwwwww I wont be alone. I'll have so many zombies looking after me. She was teasing of course. She grinned at him and leaned over giving him a kiss.

Of course I'll wait. I want you with me anyway. It'll be more fun with you.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Days had turned into weeks... or had it been months. In this new world, it was easy to lose all track of time. Even easier when being confined to a dark cell in a location that was a mystery. The last thing Glenn remembered was being forced to already bruised knees. His hands bound behind him and the blinding headlights of surrounding cars making it impossible to see.

He remembered seeing Rick and Michonne beside him on the small line-up, regretful for his friends, and thankful that Maggie wasn't with them. He had no idea what happened to her after the walls of Alexandria had collapsed, giving the Walkers access to their safe haven. Rick had also been separated from his kids, and that made things increasingly difficult.

The game began. Negan paced in front of them like a tiger, eyeing up his next kill. Then the taunting began. A child's game turned sickening and deadly. The barbed bat shoved in each of their faces with each venomous chime, then made it's final decision as it landed in Rick's face. Then the blood bath began. Each gruesome contact emitting a sickening sound as Rick's skull was smashed and he choked on his own blood, but still managed to plea for Carl's safety. For Judith's. As if his death was enough and Negan would spare his children, if their paths unfortunately crossed.

Screams mingled with the sounds of slaughter and everything seemed to go into slow motion. Michonne made futile attempts to save her lover, but Glenn wouldn't know the outcome to that.  He felt something smash into the back of his skull when he moved to help, knocking him unconscious...

Now, he was here. In this darkened place. The unforgiving chill of winter air his only company. The thin shirt crusted with his own blood did little to shield him from the coldness. The captive seemed to have lost his grip on himself, starving, weak and traumatized over witnessing the death of his friend. It had been too much, and the unknowing only added to his state.

Curled up on the cell's floor, his eyes squinted as the intrusive light filtered in as the door too the 'room' was opened. It took a moment for his sight to adjust and take in the well fed man that stepped in, a huge smirk on his face.

"Hey, slant eyes. You ready to talk yet?" He taunted. Not getting a response, he knelt down to be more at eye level with Glenn, peering through the rusted bars of the holding cell. "I'm gonna ask you again... where are your people? Where were you livin' before Negan smashed yer leader's head in?"

Again, there was no response from the captive. Though, Glenn slowly pushed himself into a sitting position, his seemingly blank gaze fixating on the man. He was hoping the guy would open the cell door in order to step in, to rough him up for not being responsive. He would be ready to make a run for it, as hopeless as that seemed. Trying was better than sitting here and wasting away. He may have given up, but Maggie was out there somewhere. He knew it. She was a survivor.

"I'm gonna ask you again.... where's yer fuckin' people?!" He demanded, massive hands grabbing and attempting to shake the bars. Still, there was no response, and unfortunately it seemed Negan's lackey wouldn't be opening the door.

"Fine. Negan wanted me to try one last time before coming in himself. I tried to give you the easy route, kid. Negan... " And he broke to cackle in a taunting tone. "Negan's gonna beat it out of you. Lucille is THIRTY... and that bitch gets her drink...."

The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Honestly the last thing Negan wanted to do when he got back to his hold out was deal with his prisoner. He was beat up to all hell though he didn't want to admit it and he sure as hell didn't want the rat in the cage to see him weakened. He wouldn't have bothered with the kid either if he wasn't told that he was being expected. Well can't make threats you don't plan on backing up.

The mad man hobbled down to where Glenn was being held, he heard the yelling from one of his men that was already in there. He slammed opened the door, letting it hit and bounce off the wall as the man mentioned his beloved bat. The bat the was stolen from him. He glared at the idiot as he made his way to the cage.

Using the sleeve of his shirt he wiped the blood away from his broken nose.

I hear yer not cooperating with us. Now my friend here. He sated pointed to the man that had first talk to Glenn. He's very impatient. Wanting things now, now, now. Truth is, I know where yer people are. Some of em, anyway. And what fun is a hunt when someone just tells you where to go!? Am I right?

Negan pushed himself away from the cage and rubbed his injured right shoulder. He then unlocked and opened the cell door.

Good news is, No more bugging you with questions. Bad news it, for you, Yer taking up space in my cell.

I've been...Been having this...Idea in my head. He told Glenn as he pointed to his own head with a crazed look in his eye. Moving closer to his prisoner. It's great! Stay with me now. I want to make you. In to a doll. With button eyes and stuffing. all sewn up neatly with a nice blue bow. And! And! If we get really REALLY lucky. We'll find your darling wife. The look on her face when I give her her new doll will be priceless.

Negan let out a loud laugh but it was interupted by a coughing fit. He spit out a string of blood close to Glenn and shook his head.

Yeah. It'll be faaaaaaaaaaaan fucking tastic. got to do it right though. Can't let you die to fast on me. I want you enjoy the process as much as I will.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:15 pm

The threats didn't seem to phase the captive. He stared at the man, unblinking, reliving Rick's death in his head. The blood,the carnage... the savagery of it all. No end in sight... this was the new world. Only pain and suffering. Only death, and he knew.. staying here, he would die. Maggie would die... it would all be over. In the end, the monsters would always win...

Hearing Negan's threat did little to uproot him. Death was inevitable, but knowing he would taunt Maggie ignited a fire that had been resting dormant. He could register enough to see that Negan was weak and injured.... it was now or never. Mustering up what little strength he had, Glenn sprung to his feet and rushed at the madman with an anguished scream, shoulder making hard contact with his gut as he attempted to push him to the wall.....

The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Glenn was weak, beaten, bloody, there was no hope left for him. Negan was sure that he had taken any and all hope that Glenn thought he had. So the last thing he expected was to suddenly be charged at. The act not only surprised Negan, but caused more pain and injury as well.

He grabbed at Glenn but the boy slipped through his fingers as he fell to the cold floor.

Shit...FUCK! He cursed loud enough for all to hear him.

GET THAT LITTLE ASS FUCKER!

With his orders shouted. Negan used the bars of the cell of to get himself back to his feet. The man in there attempted to help but was only rewarded with a hard punch to his nose for his troubles. Negan was beside himself with anger, rage! He glanced around the room and hobbled the few feet to grab a large heavy chain off the wall.

Tired. Of. You. Piece. Of. Shits. Fucking. Shit. Up! Every word ended with hard hit to the poor man's head with the large metal chain. Blood splattered everywhere.

When the hits finally stopped. Negan stood there breathing heavy and wincing in pain. FUCK! Tell me someone fucking caught that bitch! He yelled and headed out the room to the others, weapon still curled around his fist.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Glenn wasn't expecting a positive outcome. In fact, he was bracing himself of inevitable death, but that did not come. Instead, his bony shoulder made hard contact with Negan's gut, taking him to the ground. Knowing that time was not on his side, Glenn took the opening and darted out the door where a bunch of surprised people gasped. Some screamed. Some attempted to capture him, but Glenn had always been fast on his feet, and he dodged their attempts. Unfortunately he was no match for a gun and a bullet pierced between his shoulder blades, sending him to his knees. He was grounded for only a few seconds before back on his feet and making a dash for the main exit.....

Despite the burning in his muscles, the fatigue and pain, he kept running, placing as much distance between him and the 'headquarters' as humanly possible. By the time he stopped, blood was pouring from the wound. His lungs were burning, but he had made it.... he was out of immediate danger...

...for the first time in a long time, he stood a chance.....

Coughing from the pins and needles that attacked his lungs with each painful breath, he leaned back against a tree, chest heaving from exertion, wincing from the painful contact with the rough bark. Feeling there was enough distance between them, he began removing his shirt to survey the damage, but knew it would be difficult, given the location.....

The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Negan was slowing down but no one dared to suggest that he stop and rest. He followed the others outside but it was clear that Glenn had gotten away. Finally No longer being able to stand, Negan fell back into a chair.

No one moved and just stood by the door talking among themselves. It was really annoying.

What is wrong with you people? Negan mumbled as he rubbed his forehead. He then reached down for the shot gun that was leaning against the chair and shot into the crowd, not aiming for anyone but was hopeful.

Go out there and find him! Shit!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 am

Given current conditions and the unrelenting blizzard, Daryl's search was proving futile. Still, he refused to give up, remembering that look on Carl's face, thinking that his father was dead. He needed to find him. He also needed to find Glenn... and Michonne. He had a gut feeling that Carol had survived, too. Though, she was most likely separated from everyone.

Ignoring the biting cold, Daryl continued looking for indentions in the boot-high snow beneath him, hoping he would find fresh tracks that had yet to be filled in by the violently falling snow. He kept his other senses alert, listening for sounds and trying to detect any smells that would indicate inhabitants. The only thing working in his favor, the thick snow slowed down the Walkers. Now, all he had to worry about was the living....

He paused in his tracks when he heard men cursing amongst themselves accompanied by twigs breaking. He quickly ducked behind a large pine tree, listening as the group passed him. They probably would have picked up on his tracks if not for the fact that they were so distracted with their quest. Then, he saw it. A faint blood trail that must have been left a half-hour ago, but the wounded had obviously gotten too far away...

"Fuck it. We'll tell Negan we killed him..." One of the men huffed, lungs already burning from his exertions.

"He'll want the body,man. We'll tell 'im the truth. This weather is too much. We'll find his body when the snow breaks. I shot the fucker... he ain't survivin' that, not out here... he'll freeze if nothin' else.."

"Stupid China-men.."

"I  think he was Asian..."

"There's a difference?"

...Fuck. Glenn?!

Daryl had to fight the urge to burst out from his hiding place and demand answers. To kill them for hurting his little buddy. No. He had to play this smart. If what the men said was true, Glenn was injured. He needed to find him before it was too late. He practically held his breath when the men passed by him, and watched anxiously as they disappeared into the distance, giving enough time to insure that his footsteps would not be heard. Now taking to the blood trail, he would follow it to its end, not detoured like Negan's less motivated followers...

'Yer a determined lil shit...' Daryl huffed inwardly as he continued following, knowing the thirty-minute trek with a bullet wound and other injuries had to be difficult....

Daryl's heart stopped when he reached the end of the blood trail, and his eyes fell upon a worrying sight. Glenn was slumped against a tree, the bark behind him covered in blood. His shivering form covered in snow....

"Glenn!" Daryl quietly called as he knelt beside him, pulling his shivering form against him and began brushing the snow from his body. "Glenn, can you hear me?" Histone quiet, but urgent....
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 am

Pete was worried that she would actually do this on her own. Gwen had always been strong and independent. One of the many things he admired about her, but he wanted her to know she would never have to be alone... all she had to do was wait.

It was a relief to hear that she would wait and a small smile stretched across his lips as he finished up the last of his soup and sandwich, returning her kiss. It became a little deeper than he had intended, blushing ever so slightly when he remembered they still had a guest. It was just so hard to hide his affection, especially considering that he'd feared never getting a chance at love. And now knowing that Gwen loved him in return. It would certainly make living in this new world a little easier. To have someone to spend his time with. Someone to love and protect.

Gah, her lips were so addicting! And despite his best efforts to not express too much affection for the sake of their guest's comfort level, he couldn't help it. Leaning in, he kissed her deeply and would allow it to linger for as long as Gwen wanted....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Nuzzling a kiss against her temple, Wade finally allowed his eyes to close, a small smile etched across his face. He certainly had a lot of reasons to smile these days. So what if the world had gone to shit. He was pretty content with his small circle of people. Mikko, Pete and Gwen. The others were okay, too. Though, he still wasn't sure about Bruce and Clark. Damn DC people couldn't be trusted!

"Mmm.. that sounds like a whole lot of NOT fun, but that sounds yummy, and I must protect my hawt piece of tail from the hordes, so I will be going with you.."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Gwen finished her meal and set everything to the side. When Pete deepened the kiss she was able to climb back in bed with him and Stitch, still staying locked to his lips. She moved to his side and laid down beside him, arms wrapping around him as her tongue slipped pasted his lips.

Mmmmm...

She was aware that Stitch was there with them. it was getting early and they hadn't slept yet. and there was no way Pete was up for activity. But she loooooved kissing him!

She let it linger a bit longer then finally pulled away. Sun's up. I think we need to try to get at least a few hours of sleep. Gwen slipped out of her cloths and under the covers. All the lights in the bedroom off, the room was actually pretty dark thanks to the black out curtains.

She nuzzled against Peter and closed her eyes. Night, Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Mikko reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was still laying on his chest and figured if it was bothersome he would just roll her off. Mmmmmm we could have some crazy dangerous sex out there in the woods. Zombies lurking around. Danger around every corner. That would be hawt.

She let out a yawn and was starting to fall asleep.

I can...eat berries off yer dick. She said with a small snort/laugh. told ya berry picking is fun.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:50 am

Glenn knew that he needed to keep moving, but the fatigue and blood loss were taking a toll on him. Just a few minutes, he thought. A few minutes to catch his breath, to try and put pressure on the wound, which was extremely difficult. He wadded up the bloodied shirt and used the tree to wedge it against the wound, leaning back to apply pressure. Being shirtless in this storm was certainly not ideal, but he needed a compress for the wound.

Eyes fluttering shut, he tried to fight it, but it became too much. Slowly, he drifted off, the nagging fear of being captured or found by walkers looming, playing into his subconscious...

Then someone or... something was shaking him! His eyes shot open and he struggled, reaching for the knife that always rested at his hip, but it wasn't there. Negan's men had stripped him of all weapons before shoving him into the line-up.

"Hey.. easy, man... it's me..." A familiar voice tried to ease him, hands gently gripping his shoulders and forcing eye contact. "I'm gonna get you out of here...."

Glenn's eyes struggled to focus on Daryl's face, relief coming in the form of tears. Someone from his group had survived, and now he wouldn't have to face the unknown completely alone... "Maggie?" He whispered with urgency hoping his friend would know if she was okay..

"Naw, Man... it's Daryl.... I guess I really do need a hair cut.." It was a small attempt at humor, something that Daryl had never been good at, but he felt his friend needed it.

"Maggie... have you ... have you seen her?" His voice frantic, cracking with emotion. Glenn had always ran off heart and emotions and Maggie was his weakness. He just needed to know that she was okay. That would make this fight worth while, to know he could return to her.

"No, I ain't seen 'er..." Daryl told him truthfully as he tried to survey the gunshot wound. He was glad Bruce had loaded him up with supplies before he left out. He could see the devastation in the kid's eyes and knew he needed a better answer than that. "But I know where she is. We found this mall. Maggie's there, but I didn't get a chance to check in on 'er... Carl's pretty freaked out about his dad, so I came lookin'..." Daryl told him as he gently pulled the shirt away to expose the wound. "Bullet's still in there.. you've lost a lot of blood. We need to get you someplace and get that patched up.. get you warm.. get some food in you.." He suggested, tugging out of his jacket and placing it over Glenn's shoulders.

Glenn was relieved to know that Maggie was safe, and that he would be reunited with her. "How.. how far is it...I can make it..." He managed through painful whispers, coughing from the burning in his lungs. The comment about Rick caused tears to well up and his lip quivered with emotion, but he couldn't bring himself to say it... not now. He didn't object to the jacket, nor did he protest when Daryl began helping him to his feet...

"You can't make it without treatin' that wound first.. you need rest.." He broke, seeing the tears but figured the guy was missing his girl. Those two were inseparable. "Yer no good to 'er dead. We can head back after we get you taken care of. I saw a cabin not too far. We can crash there until then.. My bike's over here.." Though it was little use in this thicker snow. "Can you walk?" He asked, pulling one of Glenn's arms around his shoulder, the other looping around his waist for support.

With a nod of defeat, the two started the trek back to the spot where Daryl had hidden his chopper beneath snow-covered brush....

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:30 pm

There seemed to be hesitation and Carl regretted asking. Erica probably wanted some time to herself, to work out the tension she had been feeling. She had been itching for alone time, and he had stalled her...

"It's okay. We don't have to talk about it now..." He said, reaching over to give her shoulder a squeeze. She probably wanted to get settled and rest, and he had someone to check up on before trying to find a room for himself.

"But..I'm here for you, if you ever need to talk. I'll come find you in the morning.." He promised and still holding a now sleeping Judith in his arms, carefully and painfully pushed himself up. His gaze fixated on Bruce.

"I need to see Maggie."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Bruce sat silently as the two kids talked, or just the one kid talked. When Carl was ready to go he stood up and nodded. He looked back at Erica. You can follow if you like, I can show you to your room after bring Carl to Maggie.

He then lead the kids to the Maggie's room.

Knocking quietly, it was still early and he wasn't sure if the poor woman was asleep he waited for an answer. They soon heard a quiet voice from inside tell them to come in. Bruce used his skeleton key to open Maggie's door.

Got a visitor for you. He told her.

Maggie was laying on her side facing the door and smiled brightly when she saw Carl. Tears started to fall and she uncovered her arms and reached out for him.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Carl wasn't expecting to see Maggie in such a state. She had been injured, and he had a pretty idea by whom. Walking was a little painful thanks to his own injuries, but he had always been good at masking his discomfort. The only thing important at this moment was making sure Maggie was okay.

Seeing her relieved tears caused him to choke up as he closed the distance, and carefully placed Judith on the bed. He then wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly as he buried his face against her shoulder. Carl wasn't a hugger, but this was as much for him as it was for Maggie, though, he was determined to comfort her.

"I'm glad you're safe.." He sniffled, but refused to allow the tears to fall. Maggie was hurt. She was no doubt missing Glenn. She needed someone to be tough for her, and he had gotten pretty good at stepping up to the place in times of need..

"Are you okay? Did Negan do this to you?"

-------

https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40