Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Okay. So perhaps Wade had overreacted. Hell.. he ALWAYS overreacted! Of course this Leo guy did not know that. When Mikko rushed to him, he held her in his arms, squeezing and rocking, freeing up one hand to take the keys from Bruce.

"Sure thing, Batass. By the way, if you and Supes ever get into another knock down drag out... maybe I'll remember this.." He said with a wink. "And I will take responsibility... I can be responsible. I kept a hamster alive for a whole week once... it was beautiful...but then he turned rabid. Had to put him down....there was a funeral and everything. But you didn't show up. Asshole."

He watched the others scurry off after Raph and Supes, now his attention shifted to Mikko, dangling the keys for her. "Shall I carry you over the threshold?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Mikko listened to the hamster tale with much amusment. She then took the keys and leaped into his arms.

Yes, my love. and slayer of hamsters! She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

If I do turn and you take my head off, I want you to keep my head strapped to your belt. Like in that video game Lolly pop chain saw. That way I can live on as a beautiful fashion statement.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Bebop wrote:
Mmm course. We'll grab you some cloths. and something to sleep in on the way. There's soap and stuff in the room.

He continued walking and turned to Lydia's brother. So where have you been? How come you left Lydia alone?

" Okay but I can't believe a place like this exists if I knew a year ago then maybe my family would still be alive." The young teen commented clenching her fists life could be so evil and nice at the same time. Still it hurt to think about even though she couldn't change the past all she could do was learn from it. Running from it wouldn't do her any good.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Raph made a mental note to do some research on this Lex Luthor guy that Clark kept referring to him as. Wasn't there a place called LexCorp? Surely Donnie would know all about that. Still, he couldn't help but smile ear to ear as Bruce talked to him... wow.. Batman was talking to him!

..and Lois. She was instructing him on where to go. Thankfully the sound of her voice was calming Clark down. The fight in him fading as a sense of contentment took hold, and he once again lost consciousness...

"His skin is burnin' up..." He told the others as they finally made their way into the room...

"I dunno if it's the same for humans... but a good soak usually helps us when we're hurt... an'....may help get rid of that green gunk...." Kryptonite? Whatever it was, it was on him, too. Hopefully it didn't counteract with the mutagen in his blood... gah... how he wished Donnie was here!
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Pete slid out of the car soon after Gwen, taking in the sight of the large mall. "Woooow. Bruce Wayne, huh? I guess he expanded out of Gotham and Metropolis... " It was very impressive that the guy had thought to reach out to this part of the world. He had no way of knowing that the founder was currently the host at this place...

When Gambit approached, he blushed at the comment about 'happy couple' and graciously took his suit back. Who knew if he would ever adorn the red and blue suit again, but it had sentimental value. Mr. Stark had designed and given it to him.

"Heh... I'm sore, but.. I know it could have been worse..." The fact that he was able to make love as testament to how lucky he had gotten off with his injuries. "I have Clark and Wade to thank for that... and you guys for coming for me.." He smiled, but remembered him mentioning Clark.

"So he hasn't turned? That's good. Is he okay? I mean.. he's an Alien so there's a chance this virus will be just an inconvenience... the kryptonite probably has him sicker than anything. They dosed him every single day.." God, the memories of that place made his skin crawl... made him feel sick....
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Bruce agreed with Raph and went to the bathroom to turn water on in the tub. He turned the water on to cool, but not too cold. Raph's right. We'll get him in this tub, wash him off. He's not gonna like it, but we'll have to get that suit off of him. Get that fever down as fast as we can.

Ya know, Raph. Once we get Clark settled. I would like to thank you for helping us with our friend. I'm sure driving here with an infected superman had to be scary. How about I show my fan some of my Bat toys.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:44 pm

So far so good I guess. And you must be doing pretty good to be getting your freak on in the middle of a zombie attack.

Gwen just grinned at that and took Pete's hand then headed inside with the guys.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:21 am

And... she was passed off to another man - blushing a lot... wishing she would not feel rude to say she was fine to walk.

Sure it hurt but she was not too badly hurt!

Okay her foot ached.

And so blushing she withdrew her arm around - Robbin's shoulders and mumbled a thank you to him intrigued by him and the pretty girl - clearly both from Hawaii - she even knew some hawaiian songs! but she had little time to think on that and as soon as Robbin was too far to stop her she was preparing to slid off her side of bed to be at Carls side - she had not left him in the dark despite his words to do so she was not going to now either -

when in the action of lowerin her feet to the floor she caught sight of 'Stitch'

watching with mouth slightly agape as he crawls over the roof - drops down, speaks... and more arms come outof his little body!

Just as her toes touched the ground and she was reminded of her aching foot -miss balanced and tried to catch herself on the makeshift beside table, bringing the small cloth, bell and bed pan down on top of her with a clatter.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Raphael followed with an unconscious Superman in his arms, thinking to himself.. how mighty he was to be carrying The Man of Steel for the umpteenth time tonight! And Batman.. OMG.. BATMAN! He was chatting with the guy as if it was an everyday thing...

Following Bruce and Lois into the bathroom, a huge smile tugged across his lips when Bruce offered to show him his toys. "Really? Oh man....that would be....I'm honored!" He told him with a bounce in his voice and maybe.. maybe just a little teary eyes.. but he would play it off as allergies...

It took a moment for what Bruce suggested to register in his star struck mind....

"Soooo... how are we doin' this?" And he looked at Lois..."You can strip him while I hold.." And then he realized, he did NOT want a naked guy in his arms... Alien or not! "Eh... any suggestions....."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:48 am

Raphael certainly was enthusiastic. That was good. Bruce needed more eager muscle in the shelter. Lay him in the tub. Lois can undress him once we leave.

Bruce felt that it was safe to leave Clark and Lois alone together. But the what ifs were still going through his head. Someone needed to be close by in case something went wrong and Clark did in fact turn, or ended up confused and out of control.

I think for the next hour or so, Me and someone else should stay here just in case. We can leave Clark and Lois alone in the bathroom, but I want to be close for a while too make sure it's safe. I have...precautions, in case we have to subdue him. But from what I hear I hope it doesn't come to that. He's been through more then enough.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:44 pm

'I know I know - just got excited and forgot -" Kitty chuckles tugged closer and feeling a sense of content at his nuzzling. Sneaking both arms around him and hugging in return tightly, a kiss to his cheek, before beginning to with draw catching a hand and sniggering a little with brow and hip waggle. "Well lets stop standing about - need to show you where to poof to so we can do this." She tugs on his hand leading off.

"Wanna tell me what it was like out there for you when we all sort of lost each other?" Kitty asks, she and her travel buddy probably now in the infirmary had quiet the road themselves, so she knew it had to have been some sort of hell for her Kurt.

Though admittedly given her ability and Lilo's own experiences as a child alien hunter and rehabilitation, plus their small best bud side kicks the two had it better than most she knew. But the question was a way to open chatter for catch up between them.

Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Gah! She knew just how to turn him into a little blue puddle! With a huge grin he eagerly went with her, and oh yeah he noticed that hip waggle! He was now totally lost in thought, thoughts that were best left safe and sound in his head, when Kitty asked him about his travels out there alone.

He snapped to and looked at her processing the question then finally answered.

Ah. It was cold and lonely mostly. Turns out my survival skills are not that great and I was hungry a lot. I'll admit, It was scary being out there. knowing that not only where there monsters, but humans hunting us, me. And not knowing where anyone was was the most scary. I worried about you a lot.

I finally ran into Daryl, Carl and Erica. But, I was most relieved when Bebop showed up. It sounds horrible. But after being chased down by humans and shot at and hunted by them, I'm not the most comfortable around...normal people. So when another mutant showed up, I was much more at ease.

And now here I am! And here you are! And I'm so happy!

He stopped and gave Kitty another tight hug and nuzzle to her cheek. What about you? Where have you been? How long have you been staying here?
Back to top Go down
Ezra Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Bebop wrote:
Mmm course. We'll grab you some cloths. and something to sleep in on the way. There's soap and stuff in the room.

He continued walking and turned to Lydia's brother. So where have you been? How come you left Lydia alone?

Ezra followed behind. On hearing Bebop's question, he hesitated a moment. He didn't want to have to explain things in great detail to others just now. Therefore he decided to tell a partial lie.

"Well, I sorta got kidnapped by this street gang a while back. But after the apocalypse started they all died off, so I left to go find Lydia. But she was already gone when I went home. I presume she was with you."
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:35 pm

Lois smiles at them thankful for the help. She'd never be able to carry him on her own.

"Thank you both for helping." Says to them with a smile.

"Yes that is fine I'll undress him and wash him. I'm sure he just needs lots of rest for now." Assures them again as she waits till they leave before undressing again to get back into the tub. Doesn't want to think that Clark would turn into a zombie. Would hate for that to happen. Prays that it won't.

"I pray that he won't turn at all. He's alien not human. It shouldn't effect him much." Points out again biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:19 am

Oh, good! So he wasn't gonna have to undress the guy, this was great news. The last thing he wanted to do was invade an Alien's privacy. Especially one that could kill him with the literal blink of an eye. He carefully lowered Clark into the tub, leaning his back against the cool porcelain, figuring in addition to the water, it would help cool him off. He noticed Clark's eyes fluttered ever so slightly, as if he could sense that Lois was near...

He gave Bruce a nod, indicating that he understood his reasoning for wanting to stay close, but still give them privacy...

"I can stick around with you...I mean, outside the bathroom... wherever, just in case.." He offered Bruce...
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:26 am

Thanks. Makes me feel better with the two of us instead of just me to be honest.

Bruce lead them out and closed the door behind them. He headed to the kitchen area and got a glass of water.

Water? Food, or something? You have to at least be thirsty. So tell me about yourself, Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:30 am

Catching her as she leapt in his arms, Wade pressed a kiss against her lips as he headed in the direction of their room. "Oh, I'm not just keeping your head... I'm keeping all of you...." He said with a promising wink.

"And for once, I don't mean that in a creepy sense. I mean... you're not going to die. You ate my flesh... I think I'm magical, like a unicorn!" Juggling with the key and door, he finally got the thing unlocked and nudged it open with his foot.....

"It's the looooove shack!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:35 am

Mikko grinned and kept kissing him as he spoke. That's so romantic! She chimed and kissed him again. Once they were inside the room she looked around wide eyed at how expensive everything looked.

Woooooooow. This place is fancy! She hopped out of his arms and let the blanket fall off of her. Now in all her nakedness, she ran around inspecting everything. Soon she found the wine and held it up.

Found booze! She called out. Question. Why do you still have cloths on?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:48 am

Leo was still looking for his brother. He had no idea where he went. He saw him briefly before he disappeared down a hallway and now he just vanished. Getting fed up with trying to find him, he finally pulled his phone out and texted him.

'Raph, where are you?'
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:49 am

Bebop wasn't sure if bought the kidnapping story. But he supposed it wasn't his place to question it. When they got to the store that Lydia got her pajamas from he stopped and pointed it out to Mel.

They have some sleep wear in there if you want. He told her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 am

" That sounds so good right now. To think we took all this stuff for granted and now that it's back that changed. While other things like school as we knew it is gone and in it's place it's survival. I'm fourteen and I shouldn't be nostalgic about this stuff but here I am." Mel commented as she grabbed some warm pajamas and a new outfit which came from the kids section because of how small she was.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:32 am

Asked by Leo to go check out the rooms.

April, Don, Splinter and Mikey did just so, heading away in a small group looking about curiously and using the map - Splinter Leading thank goodness for who knows where they may have ended up if Mikey or Casey led the way!

And they found their rooms. April and Casey of course sibling one, that left three others, and the two stood amused told their family to be in their space in ten minutes and tell them.

At once in the room April excused herself to the loo. Looking around the place sort of forlorn, it was great to be with their brothers again but it the old lair was missed for sure. They left their door open and waiting April slid arms about Casey's shoulders kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Okay, Daryl could not believe what he was seeing! Some sort of little blue alien dropped from the ceiling, indicating where he should place Carl. None of this should come as a shock, considering he had just met mutants in the forest. The world was infested with zombies, and that fact must have flushed all of the 'unnaturals' out of hiding....

...This meant that the chupacabra was real....

Merle had tried to make him feel like he was going crazy all those years ago. But if Aliens and mutants could exist... so could the chupacabra...

Feeling Carl's body shaking with sobs in his arms brought him back to reality. He carefully placed the kid on the cot, trying to give the little blue thing his space, but not leaving Carl's side just yet. He knelt beside him and began removing the boy's shirt, needing to see the severity of the damage for himself.

It was in that moment that Carl was reminded of previous times. He was certainly no stranger to being shot. Otis, the hunter that accidentally shot him when trying to take down a buck....and then losing an eye to Ron. But unlike the times before, his father was not at his side. With shaky hands, he reached up to touch the sheriff's hat that his father had given him, needing that connection with his father, but it wasn't there....

This only brought more tears and he tried to push up, but Daryl was quick to grab his shoulder and gently force him back down. He made the connection. The hat must have dropped off along the way here...

"I'll find it.. you don't need to move. An' I'm gonna bring you somethin' better than that hat..." He told him, determined to find the kid's ol' man....

Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:37 pm

Struggling to regain consciousness once again, Clark's eyes fluttered open, the veins beneath them still visible. Lois' scent, coupled with the shift in water and the sound of the closing door aided in pulling him back, and his unsteady eyes fixated on her. There was still the deadly red glow buried beneath those baby blues, but much more diluted than before...

There was a look of confusion on his features until he realized it was her, and a small grin tugged across his chapped lips...

"Lo?" He whispered, reaching to pull her closer to him....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Raphael followed Bruce into the kitchen area, giving a nod at his offer of water. Yeah, he was thirsty, and starving! It had been awhile since he had last eaten. Maybe he could make himself useful and whip up a meal to have waiting for Lois and her Alien. Surely they had to be hungry, too. And Lois had a long night ahead of her tending to her sick boyfriend.

Not wanting to be rude and rummage through the fridge just yet, at least until he could announce his intentions, he flashed Bruce an eager smile, excited that his idol wanted to know more about him!!

"Well... I'm a mutant... obviously... heh.." Why was he so nervous?? Was this what being in a room with a God felt like?? "Me and my brothers got mutated when we were babies. Splinter, the rat.. he's our dad. He raised us... oh... and we're ninjas. So, if you need anything.. extra security, muscle... we can earn our keep..." He offered.

Feeling his phone vibrate against his shell, Raph pulled the small device from his pocket, still cursing Donnie for finding a way to keep these things active. Sure, they came in handy sometimes, but they also interrupted moments like this. Seeing it was Leo, he managed a small grin... time to brag!!

'I'm in Lois' room with... brace yerself... BATMAN!!!1111'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next