Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:17 am

Raphael wandered around the mall, taking in the sights as he searched for his family. Bruce had a really nice thing going here. Though, he wondered how long it would take for trouble to find it. It never failed, but fortunately that hadn't happened before Bruce received his new occupants, some with super powers.

Detecting the chatter of family and friends, Raphael followed their voices to their location, a huge smile tugging across his usually indifferent lips. Not only was he happy to see them, especially Casey and April and Splinter, those he had been without for two years, but he was still feeling star struck.

"Hey guys!" He greeted, an unusual bounce in his tone....
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Once Bebop felt he had showered enough, he hoped out got dressed in his new cloths that were oh so comfty and headed out the bathroom to the others. He found his way to the couch and plopped down on it with a loud, content sigh.

Living the life! Rock would of loved this. He mused. I have one complaint. That Bruce guy stuck us only a few doors down from those turtles.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:04 pm

" The turtles? Could be worse I guess could be near that crazy Toad. But what's wrong with the turtles?" Mel asked Bebop sitting next to him. She barely even knew the turtles so be it good or bad she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:26 am

They're bullies, picking on people, beating them up. My group and I tried to stop them, get em off the streets but they always managed to get away. Cops couldn't do much, turtles after all don't really have the same laws to follow I suppose. So my group and I we did our best to keep the streets safe. Now those lunatics are just a few doors down from us. Got to watch the one in red. He's the most messed up. You can see it in his eyes. Who knows how many people he's slaughtered, or women he's raped. Don't trust any of them. Probably in their room ploting on how to take over the mall.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:36 am

" Then why would the one in red save me when I got cornered by walkers back in New York? Was it all just some sort of ruse to get me to trust them?" The young teen asked Bebop trusting him completely so far he had been nothing but nice to her and protected her. Besides he was taking care of Lydia a girl her age and nothing had been off about it. Maybe it had been for the best that she decided to distance herself from the group.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Ezra had sat down on a chair while he waited for Lydia to gather her belongings, but after she up and fell asleep he found himself stuck for the present (as past memories reminded him that she did not at all enjoy being woken up). He listened to the conversation between Mel and Bebop with curiosity. Bebop seemed okay, but he still had his suspicions.

A red flag was raised when he heard the turtles mentioned. While he had never personally met them, he had heard of them before. This description that Bebop was giving was completely different than anything he had ever heard before. They weren't really this awful, were they? He didn't think so. Why would he be saying such things, then?

He peeked into the room Lydia slept in, to see if she had woken up again. Nope. Lydia had always been a pretty heavy sleeper too.

He still wasn't quite sure about Bebop, but he didn't entirely buy the story he was telling about the TMNT.

He went into Lydia's room and gently picked her up - he'd feel more comfortable if he brought her back to his own room for now. She was still fast asleep. He also gathered up her things, placing them back into the backpack, and slung it over his shoulder.

When he left the room, he turned to Bebop. "We're going to go ahead and leave now, if you don't mind. Uh, see you around."
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Bebop shrugged his shoulders and took a swig of the wine. Probably. The red one is crazy. Who knows, maybe he wanted to bring you back to the others and eat you. He nodded to Ezra when he said they were leaving. He would be sure to look for Lydia in the morning see how she was.

With just he and Mel in the place he looked over at her.

How good are you with cutting hair?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:10 pm

" I don't know which is worse getting chased by those kinds of guys or getting tricked by them." Mel fumed annoyed that she trusted them.

" As for hair decent I guess I cut mine when it gets in the way which it is right now. Why?" She asked him curious.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:00 pm

My hawk needs a trim. It's falling over. Bebop said as he tried to get his hair stick up in the air. I don't even want to know what the back looks like. and i'm sure my tail is looking a little shabby. Mikko usually cuts my hair, but seeing as i don't know where that hoe is...I shall put the fate of my signiture look in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:12 pm

" You don't wanna be near her anyway she got bit not sure where they took her. And the mowhawk shouldn't be to tough my usual hairstyle was short and spiky but finding time and a mirror to do that is rare. But I can't do it with you sitting on the couch." Mel explained as she got up and went to the bathroom finding a comb and a pair of scissors.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Bit? Shame, she was hot, insane, but hot. Oh well. We don't have to do it now though, I'm sure yer tired. You should get some sleep.

He laid a hand on top of Mel's head and shook her head around a bit.

Good to be rested up, in case zombies attack.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:27 pm

" I'm not that tired" The teen said letting loose a yawn sitting back down on the couch her body saying otherwise. She snuggled up with Bebop feeling safe with him in this strange new place. She had let down her guard as well if it was still up she would be to keyed up to sleep much but as it was she was pretty calm.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:26 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raphael wandered around the mall, taking in the sights as he searched for his family. Bruce had a really nice thing going here. Though, he wondered how long it would take for trouble to find it. It never failed, but fortunately that hadn't happened before Bruce received his new occupants, some with super powers.

Detecting the chatter of family and friends, Raphael followed their voices to their location, a huge smile tugging across his usually indifferent lips. Not only was he happy to see them, especially Casey and April and Splinter, those he had been without for two years, but he was still feeling star struck.

"Hey guys!" He greeted, an unusual  bounce in his tone....

Leo had been watching the small reunion with his family with a smile on his face. It felt so good to be whole once more. Except...Raph still wasn't there with them. Leo was tempted to try texting his brother again when Raph showed up. He seemed...way too happy. Leo looked up at him with a quizzical glance, refraining from rolling his eyes. "Raph? Who did you beat up this time?" Because when Raph was in such a good mood, it usually meant he got to throttle some bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Bebop laid an arm around the teen and propped his feet up on the coffee table in front of them. He pulled her close and let her rest against him. Yeah, you look not that tired. Get some rest. I'm sure it's been a while since you were able to just sleep without worry.

He would have got up to turn the lights off, but didn't want to move if she was comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 pm

" Way to long over a year ago I was orphaned and shunned by my group because it was my fault that my family was killed along with others during an attack. Because of that I was forced to survive on my own with no protection I was nothing more than an outsider traveling with them. And if someone got mad at me for whatever reason could count on getting bruises but that's in the past." Mel explained but her voice shook showing that the treatment had affected her and she gripped onto his sweatshirt. Bebop so far had been the only really nice person she had come across and she felt that he was the older brother she never had.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Bebop let out a loud yawn and patted her arm. That sucks. I'm sure it wasn't your fault though. People die. It happens, more often now then usual. If anyone leaves marks on ya I'll kick their ass. Unless, ya know, the marks were wanted. I don't judge.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:55 pm

" No it was my fault I was being stupid during an attack and thought I could help but it only caused deaths. If I hadn't gone out of hiding to try to kill a man that was after the supplies I wouldn't have been ambushed and caused so much chaos and death. At least that's what the group said." The teen said fully blaming herself for what had happened.

" And thanks haven't felt safe in a long time it's like having an older brother." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 am

Too distracted by his own 'happiness' to notice anyone else's happiness, one voice broke through. That of his eldest brother, whom was often a major buzzkill! Still, not even Leo could bring him down a notch in this moment. Raphael had been completely star struck!

With a huge Cheshire Cat grin gracing his usually sulking features, Raphael moved closer, carefully removing his newest toy from his belt. "I met 'im, Leo! I met Batman!! An'... he gave he this!!" He told his brother, flinging open the little 'throwing star' that took on the shape of a bat... "Batarang!! An'... guess who he chose to be his sidekick.... ME!! I mean, it's fittin'.. Robin was an 'R'.....I'm an 'R'......"

Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:14 am

Leo did not seem to notice her hug and she pouted - but then again a brother had been off wondering about in this new place doing lord know what -

"think of the devil -" she muttered to herself - a gentle smile for the red clad turtle seeing his excitement and glad for it. "thats great Raph."" happy for him. happy to be among them- somewhat marred by Leo's less than reciprocation of cheerful greetings but it would be made up for later she supposed and pulled back, grabbing the Mikey in a glomp knuckling his head. " Damn missed you all so much and was sooooo worried!"

She would get to the newly arrived Raph next.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 am

Less awkward now but Erica felt distinctly uncertain of herself and for all Lilo's assurance was sure Judith did not enjoy her singing. Or was picking up on the fact Erica was still antsy - there was still andrenaline and too many emotions for her to react to one alone.

She did not cry - though she wanted to dearly.

To pace in anxiety , analyze her own skills with the bow -

Or curl up in a corner somewhere and let at her mind the horrible memories of another time she had been cornered by surviving men...

She tried to quell the bubbling roiling snake like feelings in her belly but knew the feeling would not go until she could find space alone.

She watches Lilo and Carl now gently rocking Judith - maybe when Carl was resting she would see if she could find a space to - just unwind on her own for a while - come back calmer. She would be only a source of further distress if she did not rein herself in for now.

Like it or not - maybe her voice was bad? had after all been long since she sang anything her language switched.

"A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella
Mi niña tiene sueño, bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora
Ruiseñor que en la selva
Cantando y llora
Calla mientras la cuna se balancea
A la nanita nana nanita ella..."

And mostly just low for Judith and Carl.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Sounds like yer group was full of shit. Ain't nothin' yer fault. You did what you had to. I think we've all had moments like that at some point. Rushing in to do something we felt we had to do and only ending up causing more issues. I don't blame people who do that. Emotions are on high, Yer running on instinct.

And yeah, Sometimes those actions cause you to get hurt, or others to get hurt or worse. But ya can't keep blaming yaself. Lost my brother during an attack. Don't mean he died. I don't think. We just got sepreated and it was like that, rushing out guns a blazing. No thinking, just doing. We were overrun. You think these undead or bad, try fighting ninja ones.

Somehow we lost each other in the fight. I got out the building. Once I was able to get back inside I couldn't find Rock.

So yeah, shitty shit happens. you can't go back and change it. and the only way to move on from it is to try and let it go.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:08 pm

" Thanks I guess I needed to hear that feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I guess I was so scared and in shock that I took the blame and whatever else that was thrown at me so I wouldn't be alone. Even though I was pretty much on my own I still held onto that sliver of hope that something would give if I let them lay all the blame and pain on me they wouldn't treat me like some sort of outsider at some point but it didn't happen. I'm learning that I shouldn't do that I just learn to use anger against anyone that in my mind treated me unfairly because I can only take so much and I refuse to break. But now that defensive wall is coming down and all that pain and anger is leaving." Mel said tears going down her cheeks but they were happy tears.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:17 am

Ah geeze. So the girl was being that trusting in him? Well now he felt like an ass for lying about the turtles, even though they were jerks. Like, who stopped two guys, minding their own business, commiting crimes, hurting no one important? Stupid turtles.

He gave a loud sigh.

Ya know...I might have been a little inventive with my description of the turtles.

He started.

Uh...I might have said some things that weren't 100 percent true. It's just, the turtles and I aren't on good terms and I don't want them trying to scare you away, with stories of old times. And stuff....So no they ain't really bad guys. they beat me up a few times though, that is the truth. So. assholes for that I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:26 am

" I don't really care about that what happened before the walkers doesn't mean that much anymore. All that matters is how you do stuff now besides people change and if you were bad or whatever you're not now. If you were bad still you wouldn't have been with Lydia, or protected me from Toad, or let me stay with you. That means a lot more than the past stuff. My dad used to tell me that the roughest and toughest people out there could have the biggest hearts and I believe that." The teen said hugging him not caring that he wasn't telling the whole truth that wasn't important.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:33 am

Well, this was surprising. He hugged her back and gave her a light squeeze. I guess the world ending changes everyone. anyway, crime isn't as fun when it's not considered crime anymore.

Though...We can still piss the turtles off some. I mean, just because we ain't fighting right now, don't mean I can't still be one irritating motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next