Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 pm

((7AM the following morning November 23rd.))

Mikko's night was pretty relaxing. She had did a fine job with Eugene's hair. It was braided up nicely with it's colorful beads and hair ties. She had a few moments where she needed to leaved the bedroom and have a moment to herself. It was those moments that Wade was gone would hit her like a brick. But she tried to tell herself how stupid she was for being so upset about it. She hardly knew Wade. Hell she didn't even knew he was ever married before Maybe had kids even! And, his wife was back! Even if she was someone to keep him company, she should be happy for him. Not everyone got reunited with their loved ones. It still hurt her heart. But, she needed to think of the good in it. The thought of pushing him out of her life completely was horrible. No, now that she had time to herself to think and process everything. She wanted to talk things out. She still wanted to be in his life, even if it wasn't romantically.

Eugene was still sleeping when Mikko decided that she would make a nice breakfast for him. She put on a frilly apron that she found in one of the cabinets and set to work!

She had some eggs but really questioned the powder egg stuff. What was it really made out of?

But then she found flour, and yeast and other ingredients to make bread. So She would make doughnuts....

It took at least an hour to do. But she had fresh doughnuts, with a clear glaze and a sugar sprinkle top. She put it all on a plate along with a mug of coffee and went back to the bedroom.She set everything on the end table and opened the window to let in the light.

Eugene. Honey.I made you breakfast.

She went over to him and leaned down pressing a few kisses against his cheek to wake him up.

Wake up.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Laz slept well that night. He woke a few times thinking he heard a noise or worried about Kai being in the bed with them. He had heard horror stories of small children being killed because the parents rolled over their children in their sleep. But as soon as he found everything alright he was quick to go back to sleep.

He was up pretty early in the morning. Kai was starting to get fussy and Laz woke before the little one's fussyness became screams for attention.

He slipped out of bed with the baby, changed his diaper and fixed him a bottle.

Now the two of them were on the floor by the bed playing with one of the quieter toys while they waited for Lexi to wake. Once she did he would make her breakfast and get the day started.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Beth and Maggie had woken at around the same time, or maybe it was Maggie shuffling in that woke Beth. Either way they had the same need. The bathroom. Maggie had made it to the bathroom door first and tried the doorknob only to find that it was locked. She looked over at Beth.

Locked. So you two are getting close. Didn't do anything I wouldn't do last night did you?

Beth frowned then raised a brow at her sister. Didn't do anything you would do. Just slept. You can do that without intercorse these days you know.

Maggie rolled her eyes but was glad to hear that the two weren't do anything like that quite yet. Feeling like she was about to burst, Maggie banged on the door. Pregnant woman needs to piss! Open up!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Daryl and Michonne had gone at it well into the morning hours, until both were completely worn it. It had been nothing short of incredible, but after the orgasmic high and hormones had calmed themselves, that nagging forbidden feeling reared its ugly head. Daryl had wished that things could have been orchestrated better. In an idealistic world, Carl would have been talked to first. Unfortunately both adults had been driven by their need. He could only hope the damage wasn't catastrophic...

The two had decided to stay in the bathroom, to prevent being seen together. Fortunately the bathroom was well stocked with towels and Daryl used them to pad the tub and make it a little more comfortable. The rest were used to form a makeshift blanket and pillows. It would be a mess to clean, but a problem for a later time.

They were lost within the comforts of each others' arms, deep in sleep when the frantic knock came at the door. It startled Daryl awake and he instantly reached for his crossbow which was propped against the tub, but quickly realized that for the first time in a very long time.... they were safe. Still, it would take some time to get his frantic heart under control, and the fact that Maggie was shouting presented another problem...

.....Everyone was probably awake now.

His gaze shifted to Michonne, regretful that he would have to wake her. She had obviously been through an ordeal before reaching the mall, and needed rest. But, maybe after facing the 'firing squad' and taking care of the things that should have been addressed first hand, she could find a more comfortable place to rest....

Leaning in, Daryl pressed a kiss against Michonne's cheek as he gently nudged her. "Michonne...."

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Carl had tried to ignore it, but Michonne and Daryl had not been quiet. And just knowing the two were in the bathroom together. Yeah. He knew. And it hurt. More than he would like to admit. And he was angry at both of them, for having the power to hurt him. The teen thought that he had safe guarded his heart and limited the potentials that would have a hurtful impact, but he cared too much for this group. His extended family... even if he lashed out with hurtful words, as he had done with Glenn. He had to deal with things in his own way.

By some miracle, Carl had managed to fall asleep, though only for an hour. If not for having Beth so close, it most likely would not have been possible. But he managed, until Maggie's noises jolted him from his sleep...

His eye fluttered open and drifted in the direction of the bathroom, watching the sisters try and get in the bathroom. And he knew exactly why they wouldn't gain access. That familiar hurt and anger flooded him once again.

He wanted to be anywhere but here at the moment, but knew making a move would draw unwanted attention to himself, making leaving impossible. So despite the upset and need to flee, he closed his eye, deciding it was best to act asleep. To listen...
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 9:54 pm

If not for sheer exhaustion, Eugene would no doubt had been too distracted by the beautiful woman beside him to sleep. But as it were, all of the stresses of just making it day in and day out, coupled by running for his life last night had completely used up his energy. He had slept through her 'hair styling', and she leaving the bed numerous times...

It was only the soft kisses, prodding, and the mention of his name that brought him to. Eyes slowly fluttering open, it took him a moment to realize that he was someplace safe, and that food was near...

Slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position, he was mindful to make sure that his lower regions remained covered, having realized that he had stripped for comfort's sake. Eyes growing wide at the sight of doughnuts, he quickly grabbed one and made short work of it, but slowed mid chew when he realized something she had said...

"Honey?" And he swallowed his mouthful. Not that he minded. Someone... liked him? That was nice....

"Thank you for breakfast..." He said, chewing another mouthful. "It has been quite a spell since I didn't have to steal food. Not since I was separated from my group...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Mikko sat next to him and patted his leg. You're welcome. I also did your hair last night. So who was in your group? Maybe one of them managed to make it here as well. I know there's a group of people downstairs that's all part of a group. I met one guy, and another kid in passing. But none of them officially. The Asian guy still has my jacket...

How are the doughnuts?

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Maggie was still knocking on the door when Beth grabbed her arm and turned her to face her with a wide stare and a smile on her face.

You're pregnant?! OMG! I thought you were just getting fat! Beth wrapped her arms around her sister and hugged her. This is so exciting! She squealed.

Maggie hugged her back then pulled away. Wait you thought I was just getting fat?

It happens when you get married. That's what dad always said. Beth grinned and against grabbed Maggie in a hug.

Inside the bathroom Michonne woke to both the girls outside and Daryl waking her. She smiled up at him and kissed his lips softly.

Mmmm I'm awake. She said with a yawn and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Sounds like the bathroom is needed.

Unlike Daryl, she still wasn't too worried. She put more faith in Carl that he would understand she needed to move on. That he knew she loved his dad and that she loves him. Little did she know what was really going through Carl's head. That talk would be more difficult then she thinks.

Finally shaking off the cold of the bathroom, Michonne sat up so that Daryl could also get up.

We're coming. chill.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 am

Returning the kiss, Daryl tried to mask his anxiousness. The moment she was removed enough for him to move, he was quick to reach for his jeans and the shirt he often wore beneath his vest, having no time to wash them. But there would be a chance later....hopefully...

He stole another kiss before stepping out of the tub and dressing enough to be presentable, and waiting for Michonne to do the same.....

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:10 am

Good they're getting out...Soooo You and Carl uh? That's sweet. Maggie was leaning against the door frame really trying to distract herself from the need to pee.

Beth smiled brightly and nodded. Yep. He is the love of my life. And as soon as I can pee I can get back in bed with him.

Little young for you two to be knowing who the love of your life is don't you think?

No and it's kind of insulting for you to say that. I think Carl and I should find our own room so we don't have to sleep on the couch. Also, it'll help you out, because we can take Judith with us and you wont have to worry about her, you can just worry about you and your little one that's growing.Plus, we need our own space.

There was a deep sigh at that. Maggie didn't like the idea of Beth and Carl leaving on their own, even if they would still be close by, they were still kids. and watching Judith on their own? No. It would be Beth watching her. Carl was too flighty. Beth...I don't know...Maybe you two should stay here for a while longer. Maybe we can talk about this later.

Michonne returned the kiss and hoped out of the tub. She quickly got dressed then tried to fix up the towels that were laying around. Once the two of them were clothed and ready to head out, Michonne reached over and gave Daryl's hand a tight squeeze.

Everything's going to be alright.

Flashing him a smile she finally opened the door for the girls.

Sorry about that guys...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 am

Mel opened her eyes stiff and sore from falling asleep in the wheelchair so tired she didn't even dream. With no one else she wheeled herself out the room so she wouldn't be stopped she had to leave this place. Bebop was gone and Lydia wouldn't survive outside with her but first things first was to find a way to fix her legs so she could walk and do everything else. She wheeled herself down the hall in order to look for something or anything she could use like maybe a mutant that had healing powers.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 9:44 am

There was a look of complete horror when Mikko informed him that she had taken  it upon herself to do his hair. Fearing the worst, he reached back, expecting to feel a painful void where his 'party in the back' had been, but luckily she had not cut it. Instead, there were.. braids? Okay, that was doable. At least he still had his mullet.

He listened as she described the downstairs group, stopping mid-chew when she mentioned an Asian....

"...Glenn?" She mentioned not meeting them officially, but maybe she had caught his name? Though, he had a gut feeling that it was his group... "It had to be Glenn... there are not many Asians left.." He told her, having been observant of that fact. And there was almost one less, and he had been so certain that Glenn had not survived Negan bashing his skull in...

...and there was guilt. Because he had happened upon the sight just as Negan had pushed Glenn and Rick onto their knees with the intention of executing one. Fortunately Eugene had gone unnoticed by Negan and his men... but Glenn had seen him. Their eyes locked for a brief moment before the bat-wielding psycho moved into position and...

The sound of the bat smashing against his friend's skull haunted him. He.. had fled. Leaving his friends to their fate... assuming that Glenn had gotten the worst of it. He had no idea that Rick had tried to save him at the expense of his own life....

"I.. I thought he was dead..." And he was visibly shaken, no longer hungry... but took little nibbles anyway. "Was.. was he injured?" He asked, deciding if she answered 'yes' ..... it was his group...

"The kid... was he wearing a sheriff's hat? Missing an eye?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 am

Daryl wished he could be as confident that everything would be okay, but he was so used to everything blowing up in his face. And.. he cared about Carl. Hell, he couldn't care anymore about Carl and Judith had they been his own. He just hoped this didn't change things between them. Hopefully Carl would understand, as he had when his father moved on from the death of his mother and had a relationship with Jessie, then Michonne...

Returning the hand squeeze, thankful for her reassurances. He could hear Maggie chattering away with someone just outside the door. A painfully familiar voice, but the person it should have belonged to.. no... it was impossible. Daryl had little hope that Maggie's little sister survived, and he would always feel the guilt over that...

..but then the door was opened and at first he found it impossible to make eye contact with anyone. Then, he caught a glimpse of her, earning his full attention. His gaze locked with Beth's, eyes widening in surprise and complete disbelief, heart thudding rapidly....

"...Beth?!" And a flood of emotions crashed into him as he eagerly closed the distance. Strong but slightly shaken arms wrapping around her in a tight hug, face buried against her shoulder as happy tears burned the backs of his eyes....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 am

Mikko let out a chuckle at the look of horror on his face. Don't worry, I wouldn't have cut your hair off.She leaned over and gave his cheek a kiss. She then knelt behind him and wrapped her arms around him.

I didn't catch his name. He was running around outside looking for the boy. The kid was wearing a hat might have been missing an eye, I don't know, his hair was pretty long, and wavy.

I'm going to take a shower. You can join me if you want. I can take the braids out for you.

She rolled out the bed went to the closet and grabbed some clean cloths. jeans, a pokemon crop top and matching pokeball bra. So trendy. She then headed to the bathroom and started the shower, leaving the bathroom door open.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Lexi had slept solid through the night, and well into the early hours of the morning. All of that time on the run, exposed to the elements and sleeping with one eye open... rest was long overdue. Thanks to Laz, and Bruce for providing this place, she finally knew what it was like to truly rest.

Eyes slowly fluttering open, she was immediately met with the intense pain of last night's misfortunes. She was incredibly sore and experiencing sharp internal pains, but she knew it was to be expected. Recovery would take some time. Still. she didn't want the Godsend on the floor to know just how badly she was hurting. She suppressed a wince, masking it behind a smile as she watched Laz with her son. How happy Kai seemed. His bright blue eyes sparkling with joy, a smile plastered on his chubby face as he made happy baby noises...

The sound brought tears to Lexi's eyes, how beautiful it sounded. "I've.. never heard him make that sound before..." She told Laz, finally pushing herself into a sitting position. She remembered when her little one was born, there had been nothing but cries of hunger, and the heart wrenching quieting cries as starvation nearly took him. The cries that haunted her nightmares, because she could not produce milk for him, and it was hard to scavenge for baby formula with a sobbing newborn attracting the Walkers. And then.... the horrified cries months later as she witnessed Kai's 'father' holding him up by his leg...

Yes. Even with the world as it was, and the torture she had just gone through... she could now consider herself lucky. She was safe and warm and her baby would not go hungry. She had managed to find a guy that could make him laugh, and that made her feel like there was hope....

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:45 pm

There was still a bit of arguing going on between the sisters when the door open. Maggie was fast to push through everyone to get to the toilet, shutting the door behind her. Beth was left there, crossing her legs and doing a very unflattering dance.

Her dance was put on pause when Daryl called her name. Before she could answer his arms were around her. She happily returned the hug giving him a squeeze, she just hoped that he didn't squeeze her too much.

Hey you.

She rubbed his back soothingly. Heeeeey...It's ok. I'm ok. Everything is ok.

Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

[quote="Clark would have told Diana that she was not interrupting, but she was already gone. Now alone with Lois, his concern was obvious. His eyes slid closed as she caressed his face, having missed her loving touches while he was imprisoned at the CDC. "Yes, I think you should get checked out..." He told her. "I will go with you...""]

"good cause last time I was down there things where a little crazy down there. with Bebop and such." Kisses him as she takes his hand, smiles at him. "I hope Diana comes back. I didn't talk to her much." Enjoys Diana's company but not so sure the woman enjoys her company.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Having not slept in days, Glenn was seemingly dead to the world. It had been his first night in months with Maggie in his arms, and that certainly aided in alleviating the nightmares of that dreadful night that usually invaded his sleep. Normally, he saw it every time he closed his eyes. Rick, taking the killing that was meant for him. In every gory detail. And ... his time in Negan's 'prison'. The abuse and torture. The unknowing and wanting nothing more than to know that Maggie was okay. To hold her...

..and tonight, he finally would. Granted with her warmth and for once, the demons silenced, well into the morning hours.

So exhausted, he did not feel the shift when she moved, substituting herself by placing her pillow in his arms. Her scent clinging to it, offering comfort that would keep him restful. Even as the chatter from outside the bedroom leaked through the walls, he subconsciously nuzzled Maggie's pillow, buried beneath the warm comfort of sheets and thick blankets.

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:36 am

... She was okay. Beth was okay... she was alive. All of those months of guilt and self blame, and now... she was right here, safe. In his arms. She had a future, she would live, because he sure as hell wouldn't let her out of his sights again...

How foolish he had been. A split second, and she was gone. There were SO many questions about what happened... all of the in between. The moment he had lost her. The countless months spent searching for her. The fear that she was dead. But... here she was....

"I'm... I'm sorry..." He finally apologized, because all those months ago, he had failed her. He was supposed to keep her safe, but in a split second, she was gone....

"I'm... sorry, Beth..." Another firm squeeze, and he reluctantly released his grasp....
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 2:59 am

Beth gave him a tighter hug when he started to apologize. Clearly now was not the time to tell him what she had been through, maybe never was. When he finally let her go maggie was just coming out of the bathroom talking about making breakfast and heading to the kitchen.

Beth smiled at Daryl and ruffled his already messy hair.

You don't have to be sorry, Daryl. I ran off on you. we both know I had a habit of doing that. Plus. I had a roof over my head. I was fed. And I even had a pet goat. His name was Rubin.

Of course she wasn't going to tell him who's roof she was under and all the horrors she had to face.

I'll be right back. She quickly sprinted into the bathroom emerging a few minuets later. Much better.

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:28 am

Gwen wish she could say she had a good nights sleep, but she was in pain most of the night. She stood in bed curled up in a ball listening to the dog do god knows what in the living room. Sadly when morning came and she was well enough to stand she found out what she was up to.

Still having horrible pains in her stomach, Gwen slipped out of bed only to step in a puddle of piss. Cursing at that she walked out into the living room area and stood there wide eyed at the distruction.

The couch was shredded, There were no more fancy pillows it was as if they exploded into feathers all over the place. Dog mess was everywhere. The lamps had been knocked down and broken.

She started to feel sick. there was no making it back to the bathroom.

After she just fell on her knees and sobbed into her hands as that damn dog jumped on her wanting to play...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Daryl held her for as long as he could, having felt he would never have this moment. This world had proven that more times than not, you would not be granted with a chance to say goodbye to loved ones. They would go out in the most tragic of ways, and some.. you would never see again. He had feared that there would be no closure with Beth, but here she was, in front of him and in his arms.

It was a relief to know that she had a roof over her head, food.. and even a pet. But he could sense there was something she was not telling him. Still, it did help alleviate the guilt, even though there would still be some. Even though she had ran off, he felt responsible. He was the adult, so it was his job to keep her safe.

The hug was short-lived due to her need for the bathroom, and when she returned, he gave her another soft hug, just to make sure this was real... then slowly released her. "Did you see anyone else while you were out there?" He asked, having a feeling that she had not, otherwise they would be with her... maybe. Still, he would hold onto hope that Carol was okay. Abraham and Sasha... they were all survivors. Maybe they had gotten out together and would find their way here soon....
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Carl was growing restless with this whole 'pretend' act. He was never one to be still for long, and just knowing that Daryl and Michonne were now out of the bathroom and no doubt be all over each other.. the need to leave was growing stronger by the second.

With a deep inward sigh, Carl pushed himself up and reached for his pants, sliding into them as he stood. He pulled on his button up flannel, finding it difficult with only one functional hand, but managed, then sat to struggle with his boots. It was only now that he remembered that his face was exposed and he inwardly cured himself. The bandage would be impossible to replace with only one hand, so he shifted his head to allow his long bangs to cover the injury. Even though everyone here was considered 'family', he was still extremely self-conscious ....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 pm

From where she was in the kitchen she see Carl getting up in the living room. She didn't say anything as she was getting ready, but once he was dressed and seemingly ready to go, wherever it was he was going she walked up beside him and playfully slapped his arm with a kitchen towel.

Going out to pick flowers for your new girl? She asked. She wasn't teasing. She was actually curious.

If not. I hope you are now.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Beth again returned the hug. No I haven't seen anyone else. Sorry. But I'm sure all the others are alright.

She flashed him a bright smile then yawned with a stretched.

I think I'm due for a nap. Standing on her toes she kissed Daryl's forehead then headed back to the bed only to see Maggie talking to Carl. That couldn't be good. She climbed on the bed and wrapped her arms around Carl. Whatever she's telling you is a lie.

Michonne had stayed quiet and when Beth skipped off she offered Daryl a smile.

Not a bad way to wake up I would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next