Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:34 am

" All I asked why were you kept here and then you just upped and attacked me. And if you do that again I will hurt you." Mel warned the man eyeing him still afraid of him. She wouldn't be able to trust him until she knew for sure he wasn't gonna attack her again. He could easily kill her before she blinked so he had a lot to prove. As soon as Gambit was out of the CDC she was going to chew him out for not warning her there might be other rescues and they might be crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 am

There was no response from Mikko at first, but Gambit wasn't giving up. He kept with the CPR, talking to her as he did, encouraging her to pull through. Then finally he got a heart beat, and mikko woke with, less of a gasp of air and more of a painful squeak.

She opened her eyes up, but things were blurry. She knew who everyone was mostly by voices. She looked at Gambit, then over at where Wade was. She tried to speak, but not only did nothing come out, but the pain caused tears to fall from her eyes.

She did, however, remember why she was there in the first place. She was going to help Peter. She tried to sit up but the pain in her head wouldn't let her. She did look over and see the boy still on the floor next to her. She reached for his hand, not even knowing if he was alive, she took his hand in hers and gave it a squeeze and wasn't going to let go.

Gambit stood up. Deadpool. She's alive. I think Peter is too. We have to get them out of here. I'll see who else I can find, and grab some supplies then meet you back at the vans.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Impaling the Alien freak was not enough. Wade would have tried to decapitate him right then and there but then Lois got in the way, screaming that he didn't understand...."Oh, I understand perfectly well! Your damn boyfriend went psycho!! I guess Batman was right all along!" Retracting he bloodied sword that had penetrated the transplant, Deadpool glared at Lois as he drew his weapon back, preparing for the kill... "MOVE!!" He ordered, but tiny fingers around his ankle stopped him in mid swing...

...Pete.... despite everything, must have heard the commotion, but too weak to hold his eyes open for long, but uttering a silent 'no...' before losing consciousness again. His other hand held within Mikko's.

This was the distraction that was needed to spare the Alien's life. Then hearing Gambit inform him that Mikko was alive. 'Superman' would have to be dealt with later, when Lois wasn't so close....

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Gwen sat in the drivers seat of the van, her legs hanging outside the van. She was really nervous about everyone being in there, and could hear the fighting and yelling from where they were.

What's your names? She finally asked.

Toad leaned back in his seat. Toad. You have any food?

Gwen gave a nod then nodded again at his question. I do have food. In my car. I'll go get it.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:10 pm

The blade that had pierced him had been pulled back, but not without puncturing the implant inside  him and releasing the liquefied kryptonite into his bloodstream. Staggering forward and only barely registering what Lois was saying to him. It was as if all noise was muffled, submerged beneath  the pull of the toxins, so he could only focus on her face. Taking in every detail as if it was the last time, eyes fluttering as his thumb gently caressed her cheek, still not believing she was there... after all this time....  

Knees becoming unsteady and weak, but managing to close the small distance between them. Meeting her lips in a soft, and what felt like a final kiss...

"I love you..." He managed before his strength was drained, dropping to his knees as a mixture of blood and liquid green glowing kryptonite poured from the sword wound  in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 pm

" They should've been out of there by now. I'm going to have to go after them and to make sure you won't just take off with the van you're coming with me." Mel told Toad being completely serious and having totally lost all of her patience. These kinds of missions always made her antsy because anyone could die on them usually loved ones. She double checked her gun to make sure it had a full clip and that she had the other half clip.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:26 pm

"Kryptonite makes him go crazy they've been drugging him for two years. He's not thinking clearly." Fills Deadpool in, as she goes to support Clark before he hits the ground. Glares back Deadpool; "We can't fight each other otherwise no one will get out of here. I need help getting him out of here." Pleads with the group.

Starts to help Clark up on her own without them if she has to. Had placed a lot of trust in these people and metahumans to get here and free him. She still does, just wants to know she's right that they will make the right choice without fighting and working together. The whole world is already falling apart wants some normal to it for a change.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:29 pm

So this tiny human wanted to rush in there with her little gun? That was cute. And Toad wouldn't have had any issue with any human going off to die, but having Mel run in would only cause more issues and take getting out of there longer!

Toad sat up and at an unhuman speed, knocked the gun away from Mel and wrapped his tongue around Mel's arms, holding her tightly. Maybe a bit too tightly.

Gwen didn't see any of this as she was at her car, pulling out food for the two.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:34 pm

" Let go! It hurts!" Mel yelled as she struggled in Toad's grasp which was way to tight. He was using his tongue too which was beyond gross. She couldn't help but wince in pain from the grasp either it was getting more painful the more she squirmed which forced her to stop. The young teen couldn't help but whimper in pain and fought back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Toad Pulled Mel into the back seat with him then let her go.

Stay here. You go in there and you'll died. I don't really care if yer dead. But they will, and that will only take us longer to leave. You want to know whats going on in there?

Toad looked out the window to make sure Gwen was still by her car. Then looked back at Mel.

Her boyfriend is dead. Superman went crazy and killed the girl that came in to help. Then Gambit and Deadpool rushed in. Gambit let me out, but before I left I watched Deadpool loose his fucking mind. Trust me. Stay here. You don't want to be in there. There's nothing you can do anyway.

Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 am

His fellow community members were fighting and falling around him - and one tried to shove him aside to fire at Leo - Casey didn't even look as he plants a fist straight back into poor Bob's face. He could not believe it - after all this time and trying to get out of this place, wondering if their green brothers were alive or zombie chow or zombie turtles.

Trying to find Splinter.

And they were here!!

Casey hops forward grabbing Leo in a one arms man hug. "Maaaaan your a sight for sore eyes - April will be at the hospital," He points int he direction of the building. "And I have no idea where Splinter is - he was separated from us when we got here. Have not seen hide now hair of him in all this time." - and his buds voice.

"Raph!! My maaan!" He hollas - yeah they were in the middle of battle and it was not very macho to do but Casey gave no fucks eagerly moving past leo to close the distance between his bestest friend and himself and snug the great big turtle. "You need to stop growing!"
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:46 am

Gambit stood there for a moment to see what was going to happen. It looked like for now Superman's head was safe. He then hurried off, grabbing a large duffel bag on his way. He grabbed medications, suture kits, whatever he could get his hands on. He wanted to make sure that once they left they would be well prepared to take care of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Leo grinned and wrapped an arm around Casey to return the hug.  "It's great to see you too." Then he frowned.  Splinter wasn't with them.  Leo sighed and glanced over at the building the other team went in.  "Can you get us inside, Casey?"  He figured if their human friend was part of the organization, then possibly he knew a secret way to get inside.  

It was worth a shot, anyway.  With things in their current chaos, slipping inside shouldn't be that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Too much was happening at once. Wade was not good with these situations! Sure, he was good at going in and getting the job done if it meant killing someone that had it coming to them, but this was different. Mikko, a  girl that he'd just met but cared about had been severely injured, and Pete... his lil Webs was a mangled mess. And as much as he wanted to murder the Alien for all of this, he saw that desperation in Lois' eyes. The way she pleaded and defended his actions.

'Superman' was on his knees, oozing a thick concoction of blood and green stuff.. could that be the stuff that Lois claimed made him batshit crazy? Sighing in anger and frustration and despair, he shook his head as if doing so would clear it. "Okay.. you got us here, Red. I will help you, but we're keeping that motherfucker contained somehow until he gets his shit together.... can he even survive that???"

Kneeling beside Pete, he checked the kid for vitals, hoping Gambit would finish up whatever the hell he was doing and offer assistance since they had so many injured. "Gambit, get Mikko! Lois, put some duct tape or some shit on your boy-toy's owie... we'll help you get him out of here...." This whole situation had become complicated, fast!! There wasn't enough muscle....

'Where the fuck are those Turtles?! Maybe someone shoulda used rabbits in that experiment... we need fucking back-up!!" Stressed, mainly because people he cared about were dying....

"Hand in there, Webs. I'm gonna get you outta here..." He told the kid, moving to scoop him up, but fearful that his back was broken given the injury. Angered glare shifting to the man he felt was responsible...

"Just what the fuck did you do to him?! And Mikko... she better be okay or we're gonna have issues..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Mikko laid there, awake, but in pain and tired. She listened to Wade talking and felt bad that she rushed in like she did. But things were taking so long, she knew she could get in here and...And then what? What did she think she could do? She just wanted to help Peter. She wanted to be there for someone, like she wasn't for her own family.

She was ok though, well maybe not, but she was alive and wanted to Wade to at least not worry about her. Let him focus on why he was here to begin with, his friend.

She let go of Pete's hand when Wade picked up up. she then moved her foot to tap on Wade's ankle and get his attention. She gave him a weak smile and lifted her shaky hands up making a heart shape with them before lowering her hands again and trying to lift herself up once more.

Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Gambit heard Wade yelling and moved faster in his quest to get supplies. He had filled one bag and was working on the other when a shot rang out, and a pain went through his arm. He reacted quickly, tossing some of the rocks he had to the man that had shot him. He then grabbed his shoulder and let out a few quiet curses. Then he heard the sounds of boots heading their way. He threw everything into the second bag, tossed both bags over his shoulder and ran back to Deadpool.

ok time to go. He said and scooped Mikko up.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:56 pm

"I am sorry - can't be too careful those these days." She apologized for puling and pointing her bow at the new comers in general and was slowly releasing the tension she had on the bow string lowering it.

Well the meat that would have been sufficient for three of them in such lean times would be spread thin now with more - buuuut She gestures to Lydia once the bow was out of her hands and across her knees ready for action still. "yes, come sit Lydia - share this leg with me - I have barely bitten much of it." she heard the other girls name mentioned by the hog and guessed - though she didn't really know the girl was about her own and Carls ages. She looks up at Carl smiling, gesturing to sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:05 pm

And Raph eagerly  closed the remaining distance, throwing his arms a round his best bud and hugging tightly, but trying to remember that Case was human and as tough as he'd like to think he was, still  breakable.

"It's been too long.. ..Where's Ape?? Splinter?? And why the hell are ya wearin' their mark?" Deep down he knew his bud had been forced, but still the questions came.  Then  gunfire rang out, signaling that all was not okay inside....        

"Hate to cut this reunion short, but we gotta get in there... like, yesterday..."

Last edited by Raphael Hamato on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Toad wrote:
Toad Pulled Mel into the back seat with him then let her go.

Stay here. You go in there and you'll died. I don't really care if yer dead. But they will, and that will only take us longer to leave. You want to know whats going on in there?

Toad looked out the window to make sure Gwen was still by her car. Then looked back at Mel.

Her boyfriend is dead. Superman went crazy and killed the girl that came in to help. Then Gambit and Deadpool rushed in. Gambit let me out, but before I left I watched Deadpool loose his fucking mind. Trust me. Stay here. You don't want to be in there. There's nothing you can do anyway.

" No you're lying! You're crazy because we came here to rescue people not kill them!" Mel yelled at Toad trying to get out of the van to get as much distance from him as she could. She couldn't trust his words nor could she trust him she was afraid of him and of what he could do. He had freaked out on her and used his powers on her who knew what else he was able to do. Then she heard the gun fire which made her even more nervous something was happening and she couldn't do anything Toad would just stop her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Mel was right, Toad would just stop her. paralyze her if he needed to. Luckily the shots from the building seemed to stop her and just then Gwen came back.

Ok I have bread. a bit of chicken and some butter. so you each should be able to make a pretty good sandwich.

She handed the round hard bread to each of them and gave them each a portion of meat and butter, along with plastic butter knife.

I wish there was a way we could contact the ones in there.

Toad took his portion and made the small sandwich, happily eating some real food, even if the bread was a bit stale. He just gave a shrug but wasn't about to tell Gwen what he had told Mel.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:29 pm

"Thank you," Smiles at him as she goes to help Clark with some of his wounds. Takes some bandages out from her pocket. Wished had taken the full bag with her but didn't. Also not sure how to fit everyone back into the van. Will need a third car depending on how many. New the Clark would be okay once they got clear of the building. It may take him longer to heal but prayed the kryptonite wouldn't effect him anymore.

Caressing his cheek and kissing it, "It's gonna be fine." Tells him honestly as she started to dress what wounds she could, or what wounds that need to be. Went to start helping him up as well.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Lois was perhaps the only person that could break through the deep haze of confusion. He had that strong mental link to her. He tried to hang to her words of reassurance, even though it felt hopeless and he knew the damage the kryptonite could do. He was aware enough to realize that something inside of him had been busted, spilling the poison into his body. It seeped out with  the blood, and with the room being infused with kryptonite, there was no chance of healing.

Still, despite how hopeless his own situation seemed, he managed a weak smile, leaning into her comfort and embrace. And that kiss, so warm when everything else seemed so cold.....

He registered Wade's words of accusation and being so confused, for the moment,  feared that he had indeed done something horrible to the kid. Then he noticed one of the blood bags  close to him, and he handed it to Lois, bloodshot eyes making contact with hers as she fussed over his  hopeless wounds, trying her best to dress them. He had tried to stand when she offered help, but his muscles were just too weak and as determined as Lois was, he was dead weight....

"He.... he needs this..."  He managed to tell her, a painful cough ripping through his lungs as he placed the blood bag in her hands. "I....I tried to help him... I stopped the bleeding... but... they nearly drained him..." The kryptonite mist invading his lungs, making words difficult. But he tried to communicate with Lois, knowing that  nothing he said would convince the red-clad man that he wasn't the dangerous one here. He was unaware that his instability had nearly caused a young woman her life....
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Lydia was feeling a bit uneasy...but the girl seemed to be nice. She glanced at Bebop, then back at the girl, and then quickly went over to sit with her (squeezing her rabbit even tighter). She still felt pretty nervous, but slightly less so. She wasn't yet sure what to make of the other people in the group - she just hoped that they were also nice like her.

"Thank you," she said, smiling meekly.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Bebop Grabbed a stick and silently poked at the fire with it. It wasn't until Kurt spoke up asking them where him and Lydia were headed that he spoke again.

We're uh...Right now we're just looking for a place to be able to live comfortable for a month or two. A mall or something. There's one a ways away from here that's kinda in the middle of nowhere, so with any luck, there will still be supplies and the shops wont be wiped out. Have to admit, nice to see another mutant. Besides the walkers, we got humans being paid to hunt and turn in Mutants to the government. I think my friend might have gotten caught, I don't know. lost track of him. Last I heard, they had Superman up there. Fuck, he can't do anything, we're all boned. Where are you all headed?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:05 pm

Gwen Stacy wrote:
Mel was right, Toad would just stop her. paralyze her if he needed to. Luckily the shots from the building seemed to stop her and just then Gwen came back.

Ok I have bread. a bit of chicken and some butter. so you each should be able to make a pretty good sandwich.

She handed the round hard bread to each of them and gave them each a portion of meat and butter, along with plastic butter knife.

I wish there was a way we could contact the ones in there.

Toad took his portion and made the small sandwich, happily eating some real food, even if the bread was a bit stale. He just gave a shrug but wasn't about to tell Gwen what he had told Mel.

" I'm not hungry my mind is on what's happening in that place." Mel said giving the food back only saying partially why she didn't want food. She also didn't trust on where in the world it came from it was rare to come across chicken but butter was never seen. For all the teen knew the food was bad so she was cautious. The need to find out what was going on was getting worse and it could be seen the way she looked at the CDC getting more fidgety. She couldn't help it the people in there was her new group and she didn't want to lose anyone else. Managing to get out of the van she paced in front of it with her knife out ready to take any walker that might come by out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next