Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 8:44 pm

" What the hell kind of song is that? How is it even music with all the sex stuff?" Mel questioned not sure how to react to it by being curious or by being disgusted. She still had some form of innocence about her it wasn't much but it was still there. When the end of the world as they knew it happened she was only a 12 year old girl that had been finally aloud to listen to music that was more geared to teens. Her parents had done their best so she wouldn't be like some 12 year olds that didn't know what being a kid was anymore.

" You know I think being a kid is more of a blessing than not at this point. Being forced to grow up to fast isn't anywhere near the same thing as in wanting to grow up to fast. I do miss those days when all I had to worry about was homework and if other kids were free to have fun in the skate park or shooting hoops." The young teen commented if the world hadn't ended she would be a high school freshman and trying out to be part of the basketball team or another sport. But no she wouldn't get any of that whatever had caused this had robbed her of a chance of a normal life and her family.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm

And it was in this moment that Wade wished that he was NOT driving! Not only was this  his song, but those movements... omg! He wanted to join in, but has to resort to bouncing and swaying in his seat, but mindful of the road and  taking great pleasure in running over Walkers in his path.

"Tiiight! This is my song... how did you know?!" He broke only long enough to ask the question, then resumed singing,  unable to hear the complaints from  Mel.

"Hey Gambino! Make sure  Sup's bae is okay back there... she's too quiet!" He practically yelled, and resumed....

"You're packed and you're stacked 'specially in the back,
Brother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that,
Can I get some fries with that shake-shake boobie?
If looks could kill you would be an uzi
You're a shotgun - bang! What's up with that thang?
I wanna know how does it hang?
Straight up, wait up, hold up, Mr. Lover
Like Prince said you're a sexy mutha-  .."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm

When Wade started singing with her she really got into it. Fuck yeah! He had good taste in tunes. At the stacked in the back line she reached out and gave Wade's ass a pinch.

She then heard Mel and turned to look at her. How is it not music? What music do you listen to that doesn't have sex? Oh I know! Mikko turned back around and after a few quiet seconds looked at Wade. You know run DMC Tricky? She asked before she started singing that.

Gambit looked at Mel and shook his head. And then there were two. Yeah Lois looks ok. Just worried. The faster we get there the better. He then poked Mikko with the toe of his boot again. I gotta ask, what's with you and all the tape?

Mikko stopped in the middle of the song and turned around in her seat. she got her on knees facing the back. Oh. My pants are really baggie in the legs. and they got int he way of running and stuff. So I use the tape to keep the pants tight against my legs so I can move without worring about tripping over them.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 pm

" You do realize I was 12 when all this went down haven't listened to music for the past two years. And I wasn't a teenager my parents actually didn't let me listen to that kind of music. Damn I miss them and my sister." Mel replied trying not to let tears come to her eyes but couldn't stop them. Reality was she had no one to return to no family that had loved and protected her. For all she knew this group was just temporary with really nothing to hold them together when the rescue happens.

" Hey do you think we will all stick together once we storm the CDC to rescue those people?" She asked as she ignored the tears wanting to know. The young teen had to know so she would know if she gonna be able to attach to them or not.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Mikko looked at Mel and gave a nod. Yeah. these are old groups. they came out probably before you were born. Then the girl started to talk about her family and Mikko totally understood where the girl was coming from. Mikko reached in her back pocket and pulled out an old wallet. she opened it and pulled out a picture of a 13 year old boy, standing proudly with an older man. She handed it to Mel.

The kid is Scott My little brother. He was 13 there. The man is Doctor Baxter Stockman. Scott was super smart. Like, fucking. Too smart. At 13 he had gotten a government scholarship thing to go to this special high school for young geniuses. He had already had his whole life planed. He was going to finish high school early. then go to some fancy university. then he wanted to intern for that Baxter dude. He was really into Robots and stuff. He was 15 when the world ended. and uh...he died because I wasn't paying enough attenion to him. sooo...yeah. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Raphael was relieved that it seemed his brothers were on board for this little operation. Sure, he would have done it just for the sake of saving other mutants and inhumans, but there was a possibility that Splinter was still alive and tat the CDC.. and Casey and April.

This trip was for his own personal reasons as it was for helping the others. Though he did plan to lend his help and muscle where needed when they arrived.. if anyone was still alive. It had been two years...

Sparing an appreciative nod at Leo for approving this and not starting an argument, he moved towards the van, glad that Leo volunteered to drive, killing any chance of the metal menace remaining behind the wheel. Not that he was a fan of Leo's driving, either. He could be slow, but Raph knew he was better off doing 'damage control'. Someone had to be free up to clear away the Walkers if the van became cornered and swarmed with those things. Wheels could only take out so much.

"Let's roll out. Dead-whats-his-face got a head start.."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:56 pm

" Losing family is tough I lost mine all at once last year because of marauders. That group attacked because we had food and shelter and women. My parents and sister died to keep the camp safe along with quite a few others. I was one of the lucky ones to survive that attack it was the first time I took another life to protect my own. I still remember the screams, gunfire, and all the carnage like it was yesterday and finding my family dead." Mel said as the tears went down her cheeks faster as she looked at the picture. She didn't like remembering what had happened but it was a part of her past something that she couldn't change.

" I wish we could turn back time to prevent from all this happening." Mel told Mikko as she handed the picture back trying not to sob.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:43 am

Clark continued to scream at the scientists, reminding them that Pete was just a kid, but his words fell on deaf ears. He pleased and begged, desperate to make the torment stop before it was too late. The  monitors still showed a heartbeat, but weak and unpromising, but still hope.

Not much of the young victim was visible through the curtain of scientists but he could see his face. Blood smeared and streaked with tears, eyes open  in death's stare. Unseeing, but his last plea  still reflecting in that innocent   gaze. And then it happened. All of the fear that Pete had been feeling flooded through him. His thoughts of loved ones that he would never see again, everything lost because he tried to do the right thing.

And all of the thoughts and fears of unseen victims rushed him at once. He could feel their hopelessness and fear... everything that he'd been able to block out before haunting him now, his inability to control it brought on by the emotional turmoil he was forced to  endure....

Covered in his own blood from the effect of the kryptonite opening old wounds, he huddled on the floor, a blood curling scream threatening to shatter the walls as his bloodied fingers pressed hard against his ears....

Then the memories. Flashbacks of a time before this, when the world wanted to hang him in the streets for what happened in Metropolis. Their judgemental stares, their hatred,  even after his return, there was hate.. and then the world ended, and torment... no good anywhere...

The last bit of innocence laid dying on that table, helpless gaze locked on him, heartbeat fading...

Clark had felt anger before, but nothing like this. This... was hatred and fear knowing what humans were capable of. They would slaughter a kid without second thought. Humanity was dead!! His fingers  shoved between his bloodied flesh and the collar, ignoring the familiar bite of the needles as they injected another dose of kryptonite into his bloodstream. It no longer mattered if the contact  killed him. His last bit of strength would be used to hopefully save that kid. And even if he did not succeed, he would die and be out of this torment.

Desperation  gave him the edge needed to break free of the collar, eyes now glowing red, mustering up what energy remained as heat lasers  pierced through the bars, cutting through the white coated scientists, decapitating some and slicing others in  half....  

The act completely drained him, causing  Clark to drop to his knees     to gather his breath, his own heartbeat weakened, but this wasn't over yet. He still needed to get out of this cage and try to transfuse the kid. Blood dripping from his nose and mouth, he didn't seem self aware. Body shaking, he crawled towards the glowing bars, screaming in torment as the closeness burned and deteriorated his skin. He reached through and managed to grab one of the ID badges, sliding it through the scanner to release the door....

...he was finally free from his cage, but too weak to immediately leave. Blurred gaze finding and fixating on Pete just as he flat-lined, Clark forced himself up onto unsteady legs, snagging his tattered cape as he passed through the opening. He approached the table, wrapping the boy's naked form in his cape before lifting him from the table, then kneeling with  him on the floor, uttering quiet reassurances as he worked at willing the teen's heart to beat once again....
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:51 am

The alien and Spider kid wasn't the only one locked up in that room. Toad was also locked up in a cage, unlike the others however, he wasn't able to move as freely, or talk. After the fucking humans learned the hard way of his abilities, they drugged him, strapped him in a tight straight jacket and strapped a metal muzzle to his mouth. The only thing even keeping him alive was the fact that they were 'kind' enough to feed and give him nutrients through an IV.

Thankfully they allowed him to keep his glasses on, enabling him to at least see what was going on around him.

The scientist didn't mess with Toad too often. And when they did, he never remembered what had happen or what was done. But today shit had hit the fan!

The kid almost got out. Even Toad was silently cheering him on. If he could get out, get help, for everyone in there! But no. He was shot. SHOT! It just proved that the humans knew there was no cure, now they were just taking out their anger on them. Then the alien freaked out and the scientist were dead.

Toad watched on as the bigger man tried to help the kid. Toad started to ram his body into the bars to get the man's attention. He needed to get out of these restraints! Out of this cage!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Chuckling, know his crazy creation indeed had a terrible driving reputation. "ride rooftop lil buddy- we may need him on the road." a gesture to make his robotic friend relinquish the drivers seat to Leo and climb up ontop the party wagon, clamping down on spot up there he could run interference if needed and have some solar charge time for charging tphones. These would be fairly useless out side the little bit of network Don had managed to set up but the robot could provide a fairly good replacement and they just may need them.

That taken care off, a nod at Raph and lightly shoving Mikey, Donnie climbs into the out fitted for turtle comfort interior parking himself in a seat. Actually nervous - and keen to be on the move! Time was time to track down their family.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Mikko took the picture back and tucked everything back in her pocket. Shit happens. Can't look back! It takes away from the now. No crying! The undead can smell weakness. and fear.

Mikko turned back around and plopped her ass back in the seat. she then leaned over to Wade and smoochy smooched his masked cheek.

We have new friends, New family, New loves to protect. So we all have to stay strong, and take care of each other. Ride or die!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:45 pm

" And those that ignore their history is doomed to repeat it. If we remember our history then we can learn from it and do better like surviving as a group. Or at least that's what my mom said if someone ignored safety measures getting the rest caught up in Walkers and when it happened again they got eaten." Mel warned as the tears slowly stopped. She couldn't help but hug Gambit she needed the adult contact. He would either push her away or not there was only really two options.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:06 pm

The bot out of the way and Leo claiming the drivers seat, Donnie already getting inside Mikey dashed around quickly to claim his 'shot gun' encase the big red bro had any momentary thoughts of sneaking into the spot.

Mikey had no complaints about a Leo driver, "On the road again!" he sings opening the passenger door, climbing in and shifting his bulk into place pulling the door closed behind him. "I can't wait to get on the road again!"

Actually it was absolutely about time that they had. A promise to their dad or not it was time to head out and do some seeking of their own. He really really missed April and Casey and their Sensei, in the months ago even sometimes quietly fearing the worst because of the continued silence. One way or another now they would hopefully get some answers.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 2:16 am

Without wasting any more time, Leo climbed into the drivers seat. He waited until his brothers were all settled before heading after the other vehicle. Leo rolled his eyes at Mikey's singing. He really wasn't thrilled with Mikey sitting beside him the entire trip, but...maybe the radio would at least keep Mikey occupied enough to keep him from bugging Leo with his silly 'road games'. As long as the off-key singing didn't drive (no pun intended) him crazy, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Lois had left her MP3 on and ear buds in so couldn't hear most of their conversations. She was deep in thought, as she listened to her music. Pulled out a book that had photos of her and Clark together in them. Bitting her lip praying, hoping he was still gonna be alive once they got there. She hated these people for what they were doing to anyone in that building. Left the military radio up front with DeadPool she hoped he was paying attention to it cause she wasn't. Glanced at the other van where the turtles were in she smiled at them and waved as they followed them. As of right now she tried to rest. Unless someone wanted to know more she'd tell them. She felt as though she could trust all of these people and metahuman she didn't know why, but deep down she could.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:08 pm

And then she was touching him! Oh man what sin had he committed to earn this punishment? Well he couldn't just push her away, that would be rude. So Gambit kinda gave her back a light rub and pat.

If ya need a rest, Wade, I can take over driving for a while.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Time : 4 PMish, the next day....

The drive was pure hell. Sure, he and Gambit took turns but just his anxiousness alone made it excruciatingly unbearable. Though, Mikko was good company, he had really taken a liking to the young woman. And Lois. She was interesting and had a lot of experience the military and the fact that she was Superman's future baby mama made her very intriguing. Though, most of her time was spent with her nose in a book, and though Deadpool didn't seem like the sentimental type, but he had noticed that the book contained photos of Lois and her lost Alien boy -toy. He knew how much that sucked. He still missed Vanessa, but there had been no signs of her. Unlike the other hopefuls, he knew that his girl had not been taken to the CDC because she did not contain mutant or superhuman blood. She was dead. That was the only explanation. Otherwise, even in this madness, they would have found each other.. or some romantic shit like that.

They had to make a few stops to refuel and clear a few build-ups of Walkers that congested various paths, but he always volunteered because well... he couldn't die. And that Red -Clad Turtle from the other van had been more than willing to provide his assistance with taking out the 'road-blocks'.

The last hour of the drive had been given to Wade and the closer they became, the more antsy he got. When the big barbed gates came into view, he cried out like a man that had just won the lottery. It existed. The fucking CDC existed and they made damn sure that no one got in without being brought in by the Hunters, and no one was getting out. But Wade was determined, and he was certain his 'team' was, too. He knew this probably meant the most to him and Lois. They both had 'people' they cared about in there ...

"Okay, anyone that's not ready to give their all, stay in the van. We don't have time for half-assing. Webs is counting on us...and Sups... and probably a whole lot of other people..." Yeah, Wade was NOT good at giving these pep talks. Hell, he never played well on teams but this would have to be a group effort. Grabbing the heavy duty wire cutters, he shifted to look at the others....

"Who's in? Who's willing to die? Because if you're afraid, I don't need you slowing me down...."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:28 pm

the ride was sooo long, Mikko did everything she could to say awake for wade and Gambit, who were both driving. She took up driving once, but mostly it was the guys. She tried to keep a positive attitude. Singing all the old school hip hop she knew, other then that, she was sleeping.

The stops they made to take care of road blocks and things she stood in the van, not that she didn't want to help. But all the men in the group seemed to want the girls to stay. So she didn't argue. Arguing would only slow them down.

But she was awake when they finally arrived. Mikko was ready to go! If she was going to die, she was going to at least go out trying to save some lives!

after Wade's pep talk she gave him a thumbs up. Since I might die in there anyway. how's about one more kiss for good luck? She told the masked mutant.

Gambit also did his fare share of sleeping when he wasn't driving. And when they finally got to their destination he was already getting out the van while Wade was talking. Gambit stopped and looked at Mel. He was sure the young teen would want to come in. He couldn't let her do that. Hell he didn't want Lois and Mikko to come!

He leaned down and let out a sigh then reached out and took Mel's hand in his and gave it a squeeze.

I know ya gonna wanna come in there with us, fille. But I can't let you do that. You have to understand that. Plus, we need someone in the van. If we come out that building and the van is gone, we're screwed. Stay here. We gonna be as fast as possible, alright.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:41 pm

The young teen mainly slept throughout the ride beyond exhausted only waking up a few minutes before they reached their destination. As she started to get out of the van ready to help storm the CDC for the rescue only for Gambit to tell her that she was gonna stay behind to guard the van. More like he didn't want a kid to cramp his style.

" Fine I will but if you're not back in 15 minutes then I'm going in there to get your asses." Mel growled beyond annoyed that she had to stay behind knowing there was no time to argue but she sure as hell wasn't going to sit around for long either. She took her gun out checked to see if she had a full clip before reloading and cocking it taking the safety off to drive the point home.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:47 am

The trip was long and tedious and eventually Donatello was riding shot gun beside whom ever drove - taking a turn himself through the wee morning hours, reading the maps - growling a litte in frustration without connection to the satellite and running on stored solar charge use of his usual trinkets and array of technology was limited. Severely.

It annoyed the techi turtle. Thankfully the withdrawals he had dealt with months ago, getting by on only what he could make and or repair. He glances at Leo.

Raphael and MetalHead had played a bigger part in helping clear blockages and herds of the undead. Clearing the road for them to travel on. And now what? The others might be wiling to go in all guns blazing but Donatello thought it was best to try finding a place to hide the vehicles and maybe find a tall building and find a way to gain something of a reconnaissance of the Atlanta Compound. "Go in all guns blazing, so to speak, or should we try to round this bunch of misfits we've found ourselves with and do a little recon first? Find a weakness we can exploit?" He asks of their leader glancing back towards Raphael and Michelangelo to include them in the question, though for those two it usually was a 'all guns' blazing rush in.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:09 pm

"I'm in;" Lois said putting her things away and grabbing her gun. Making sure it was loaded. Wasn't going to sit in the van and wait. She had a gut feeling Clark knew she was coming for him. Grabs a knife as well hides it in her boots of her pants as she waits for the others.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Raphael just rolled his eyes. Of course Donnie and Leo would wanna plan this shit out. He popped a toothpick into his mouth and rolled it  between his teeth, slightly irritated and sick of being cooped up in this van!

"And while yer comin' up with a plan that prolly ain't gonna work, some kid is bein' killed... and our 'Dad'.... we really wanna waste any more time?" He let that hang in the air for a moment, gaze traveling over to the other van. He could see movement already and knew if they had a plan, it had already been discussed before arriving.

"I say we go in 'guns' a blazin'..." And he looked at Mike, knowing if one brother would back him up, it would be him....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:32 am

Once the vehicle came to a stop, Leo considered the options carefully. He knew Raph would be impatient and want to go in knocking heads first and ask questions later. The thought made Leo roll his eyes. True, things needed to be decided quickly, but being reckless would help no one.

"We should check with the others first. To see what they're doing, because if they go charging in there, then so will we." It was safety in numbers, after all. He spared a glance at Raph, to see if he would at least go along with that much. They couldn't afford to go into this blindly and end up with some nasty surprises at the end.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 3:54 am

Mikey could tell they were keen to be out of the van - could it have been him!?

He had found where his little ukulele had been stashed! under the seats and had played tunes for them all the way - surely they had loved it! Lastly he was ending with Eye of the tiger as they pulled over and slinging his ukulele over his shell he climbs out tripping ont he last step and flailing arms grabbing for a Don and Raph shoulder stabilizing himself.

Of course missing most of the first bit of the talk because of this.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:11 am

Splinter could hear yelling, shouting, could hear the trump of the heavier boots of those that maintained the watch and control over these cells, his cell was well back, out of sight of whatever was going on - but he could hear, there was a lot of anger and pain and he wished he could reach out and help, pointed ears drooping.

He could hear clanging, well a thudding clanging like some one, cells away from his own was trying to break free. He on the other hand, with patience born due to the single fatherhood of four sons he waits, perhaps this was a chance for him too - maybe not - he would listen... if perchance he could make a break for it he would. The others may not know he was back there in any case. Glad he had done his best to remain sound of mind and body whilst behind his bars.

Whilst not as powerful as some of the others the men had quickly learned his age and size did not diminish the danger he had presented and thus why he was mostly left back here unless mutant, blood or other samples were needed or tests wanting to be conducted.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next