Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:08 pm

" I'm not infected and I have a gun and knife." Mel answered if she had to give them up she would depending on the reasoning. If there was a community here then giving up her weapons made sense to her they couldn't take chances besides best not to be shady at the moment. Shadiness would get her killed and she just wanted some distance from the group at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:41 pm

Leo glanced at his brothers then at the man who approached them. "Hello, Robbin. None of us have been infected, but we do have weapons." He wanted to be honest with the man since no one was attacking them. Not that they couldn't handle things on their own without weapons. "We're ninjas. We always carry them." Then he held his hands out in front of him. "We don't want any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:56 pm

((Robbin))

Robbin made note of everything and nodded with a cheerful smile. He then gave them all a thumbs up.

No worries, man. We only ask about the weapons so we know who has them in case we have a fight on our hands. all we ask is that while you're in the shelter that weapons stay in your room. We have kids. Don't need accidents. You guys can park anywhere.

He lifted the wand up.

Gonna scan each of you with this. it'll make sure you're not infected. Not that I don't trust you all. We just had some issues in the past. Bruce should be back soon he went out to get some kids. Then he will give you all keys to your hotel suites. And ninjas, Bruce will be happy to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:05 pm

Food sounded good! But...for some reason it didn't just now. Was it too much excitement? Lydia believed that it probably was. But it felt like it was something else too. Lydia didn't know what. She just felt...off.

"Not very hungry, just sleepy. But...not sleepy. I guess I'm just a bit...hm...overwhelmed I think? I really really like it here. But I just feel a bit funny...and my mind doesn't want to sleep. I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

That was strange. Was she sick? Oh Bebop hoped she wasn't sick! Though if she was sick, he could take her to one of the mothers and ask for help, because he had no idea what to do with a sick kid! He wrapped an arm around Lydia and gave her a squeeze.

It is a lot to take in. We can always go back down to the mall and see what's going on. Look at the other shops. Anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:21 pm

" I will just get out here can walk faster in a storm." Mel replied as she got out of the van so she could get scanned besides the mall was right there and she didn't want to wait. She wanted a change of clothes as it was.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 pm

((Robbin))

Ooookay this girl might cause problems. Robbin made a note to tell Bruce about her. He let her out the van and scanned her.

Alright wait for me in the lobby. Don't go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 pm

" I won't." She answered as she went into the mall lobby which was huge and looked beyond clean. How this was possible she had no idea as she looked around the lobby curious. Now she really needed to get clean it was like she walked off a horror set and back into reality.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:36 pm

And.. there went his brothers. Raphael was getting a little peeved with all of this waiting. He hated it. They had to keep the van running in order to keep the occupants warm, and gas was a precious commodity. The humans may be fine if he turned it off, but he would not me. He was reptilian, after all. Perhaps sticking around with them was a bad idea...

Seemed that red clad psycho and the Mikko girl were hitting it off in the back. Superman, or 'Crazy Eyes' as Wade had seemed to nickname him, was sleeping.. or unconscious... or...turning. Who knew. While he was more than willing to help out if things came for that... waiting here seemed like a bad idea...

"Someone needs to hurry those kids up....ain't gonna be long til we're either stuck in snow or those Zombies pile up again.... or we'll be stuck in a van with a Zombified Alien...."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:36 pm

"Okay!" Lydia said, hugging him back.

Perhaps exploring a little bit more was just what she needed to become tired enough to actually sleep! Just as she was getting ready to leave the hotel, she realized that she had left the backpack in her room. She hesitated as if to go and grab it, but then changed her mind. This would be the first time in a long while that she wouldn't have the precious backpack on her. But right now she was safe, and didn't need to worry as much. Her stuffies would be okay on their own for a little bit.

"Hey, Shelby," she whispered ever so softly into her rabbit's ear as they went out. "Don't be scared. This place is safe. And you have a boyfriend now! Isn't that something? Hehe, silly bunnies." she gave both rabbits a tight hug. She then looked up at Bebop and smiled to show that she was just fine right now.

And now to go exploring!

Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:42 pm

Yeah, Bebop was pretty sure Lydia had lost her mind long ago. But who was he to judge. In fact, he felt that she needed him even more because she was mentally not there. He was very protective over the girl even though he tried to let her have her independence.

When she was ready to go, he took the room key and headed out.

They walked down to the lobby and spotted someone new! looks like we got more company. He said nodding to Mel. He then walked over to the large windows and spotted the turtle van. Bebop frowned deeply. Shit!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:50 pm

" Who are you?" Mel asked the new mutant nothing about mutants phased her walkers pretty much got rid of any weirdness she came across in the world at this point. Nor did she really care mutants or not they were alive at least and not the undead. And then there was another girl that might be the young teen's age which was rare to come across.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:52 pm

Gambit was getting pretty inpatient too. Yeah, I know. Wade's the one that wants to hang around. You cold? I know you turtles can't stand the cold temps. I can't either. Us southern folk don't well in the cold weather.

Gambit reached back and carefully grabbed two of the blankets that weren't being used. He then tossed them to Raph.

We might have to turn the van off for a bit to safe gas. If things get too bad for ya, I say we drive to the mall. drop off you and Alien man, maybe the girl and Wade and I can come back for the kids.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:56 pm

Ezra had been hearing voices coming from the lobby, different people coming and going. As he wasn't sleeping any time soon he decided to go ahead and go see what sort of new faces were showing up tonight.

Entering the lobby, he first noticed Mel and gave her a little smile - looks like another kid was here. He then saw Bebop, a mutant warthog-thing, and his eyes widened in complete and utter shock. Not because of the pig, of course, he was used to weird sorts of people like that nowadays. It was the little girl standing beside him, clutching the most familiar little stuffed rabbit in her arms.

Lydia, at the moment oblivious, looked at the teenage girl and grinned at her, clutching both rabbits in one arm so she could give an awkward little wave.

"L-Lydia?" Ezra said, stepping closer, eyeing the mutant beside her with caution.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:01 pm

First to pull him away from the window was Mel asking who he was. He turned to her and gave her a nod in greeting. Bebop. This is my kid, Lydia. are you here with those turtles? He said introducing themselves. and asking about his enemies.

Then he heard someone calling Lydia's name and he turned to see some dude. He stood between him and the girl and folded his arms. Who are you? He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:03 pm

This was it. As the man's weight pressed against his throat and he struggled to breathe, Carl could make out the outline of Negan looming over him, the bat in hand. He heard the taunting as he struggled to free himself, gasping for breath. Trying to take aim, but the man on him caught his hand and squeezed his fingers until he lost his grip. Still, he fought with everything he had left, struggling, gasping, angry years pouring from his one good eye.

He was going to die. He would never know if his father was okay or not. He would never know if Erica made it out of this okay....

The bat was raised and he closed his eye, waiting for the impact....

...but it never came. An unknown had stopped the attack, and when he opened his eye, Daryl was at his side, scooping him into his arms. He struggled for breath, coughing and gasping as he tried to wiggle free...

"Erica..."  He choked out, unable to see her just yet.."She.. was hit.." He told Daryl, not sure of how bad it was, and completely disregarding the fact that he was hit, also....

"Stop movin', man. You've been shot, too.." He told Carl, and looked to Bruce. As much as he wanted to end Negan right now, they needed to get the kids to safety. Needed to make sure that bullet hadn't damaged anything that would kill Carl. "Erica's okay... she's a lil badass... took out some men looks like.." He told him, hoping that would give peace of mind, but angry tears only followed...

"I...have to find... my dad..." He said in between choking breaths...
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:10 pm

To add insult to injury, the girl just HAD to kick him in the balls! Negan went down a second time with a slew of curses. But seeing Daryl, some guy who could clearly fight, and none of his men for back up he went for his bat...That wasn't there.

Bruce walked up to Negan. Looking for this? He asked coldly.

Negan glared but couldn't answer before the man hit him over the head with it, knocking him out.

With the threat gone. Bruce went to Erica and scooped her up in his arms. And yes, he was keeping the bat, no sense leaving the crazy man with his weapon.

Lets head back. The medics can look at their wounds. You kids did good. You got a lot of fight in you. Bruce looked over at Carl. We'll find you're dad. first we get you two fixed up let go.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:16 pm

" I'm Mel and I'm not sure at this point don't really know them. All I do know is that this place can't be real." Mel said none of this could be real maybe she was going insane but it sure felt like it was real. Still she was going to keep her distance from her group for now she didn't feel like she was a part of it any way. Then the tears came again.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:19 pm

"Ezra," he replied, his tone serious. "Lydia's older brother. Who are you?"

Lydia gasped aloud, dropping her rabbits and frantically picking them back up. Real? Not real? Was it HIM? Was it really Ezra?? She moved back in front of Bebop. She couldn't decide which emotion to use, so she used a combination of every emotion at once (which, in her case, is a lot of crying). And, in the moment realized that she was probably giving that nice looking teenage girl an awful first impression, but it was already too late.

Ezra looked a bit startled by her reaction at first, but recalling how she used to act when she was younger, he found it almost comforting to see. Perhaps she hadn't changed so much after all?
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:23 pm

Ok the new girl was crying already. Was it him? Then the new guy said he was Lydia's brother. Well that could be true. and judging by her reaction is was. Bebop still stood firmly in place.

Bebop. Lydia's guardian. I've been taking care of her.

He then turned back to Mel and mentally rolled his eyes. Yeah this end of the world shit really softened him up TOO MUCH! He pulled Mel in and gave her a squeeze. I know the turtles well, They're assholes. Stick with me, you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:30 pm

" It's not that just had a really crazy 24 hours." She choked out giving into the tears she couldn't remember the last time she had gotten a hug. The tears came faster than ever whatever walls she had unconsciously built up broke like they were nothing. She had gotten used to not receiving any form of comfort. Now that it was being given she soaked it up like a sponge.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:38 pm

And the water works came down more. Maybe he smelled. He should have showered. Yeah, it's been crazy out there. we've only been here for about an hour. So I don't know the place to well. But the rooms are really nice. Um...there's food. and hot water here. So that's nice. and that Bruce guy said we can have anything in the shops. So. you know. things are looking up now. It'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:43 pm

" Try getting attacked by a mutant named Toad while keeping watch while everyone else stormed the CDC. And a bunch of other stuff." She commented clinging to Bebop she was going to have nightmares for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:45 pm

Oh god. How Wade wanted to take Mikko right then and there,but knew this was not the time. Who would have ever thought he was the responsible one?? But they needed to get a move on, and they could surely lose BOTH their drivers if they were to start getting down and dirty.

And 'Crazy Eyes'... the Alien wasn't looking too hot. His breathing was labored and his heartbeat could practically be heard. He was a sweaty, unconscious mess and if he was 'transforming', Wade needed to be prepared to take him out.

Giving Mikko's thigh a light squeeze, Wade wiggled a little, trying to ignore just how turned on he was...

"And I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that. Because I'm not going to let you change. I just had a small chitchat with Death in my head and I told her, NO. But, we have to be ready for when CrazyEyes comes to... we may have to give his girlfriend some bad news..."
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:54 pm

That does sound shitty. I tell ya what. Since you seem to be by yerself. You can stay with my and Lydia. I think she needs some people her age to hang with anyway.

So after we figure out who this guy is and what's going on. we'll get you some cloths and PJs and you can hang in our room if you want. He told her, an arm still wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next