Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:00 am

Mikko was a little pouty about that. But did understand. Plus he made being turned down seem not so bad. She was still covered head to toe with just her face showing from the blanket. A smile streatched over her face and she kissed his lips over and over and over again.

How did I get so lucky? She said and rubbed her nose against his. She then locked lips with him again this time adding a little tongue. If she couldn't have any hot sex right now, they could at least make out a little while they sat back there.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:08 am

Bebop wrote:
That does sound shitty. I tell ya what. Since you seem to be by yerself. You can stay with my and Lydia. I think she needs some people her age to hang with anyway.

So after we figure out who this guy is and what's going on. we'll get you some cloths and PJs and you can hang in our room if you want. He told her, an arm still wrapped around her.

" Thanks Bebop I don't think I'm wanted in that group anyway and there's more coming here. One of them an infected Superman so yeah not sure what's gonna happen with them. Right now I don't really care I just want to feel clean for once and eat my weight in chocolate." She said as the tears finally stopped she was tired of being alone and not wanted.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Wade was glad that she understood. It sucked major balls that he had to turn her down, but he could not afford to lose focus right now. Sure, if one of the infected went batshit crazy, he would be okay. But Gambit and Turtle-boy would not.

Wade scooted a little closer, then pulled her into his lap, returning the lip-lock with equal intensity. Hell, he even removed what was left of his mask, just thankful that his jaw had finally healed and his new arm was in the process of looking like an actual arm again...

"Mmmm... because you duct-taped my guts back into place..." He teased, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing. "Hello Kitty duct tape, bringing people together since... before the end of the world. It's true what they say, it really does fix anything."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 pm

"Yeah, we don't do too good in cold, but..." He reached and turned the engine off. "I should be okay if we're not here for an hour..." Sure, they often did scout runs in the cold, but during those outings he was moving and burning energy to keep somewhat warm. Here... he was just sitting.

He took the blankets with thanks and began wrapping them around himself, but catching a glimpse of Clark in the rearview mirror....dude wasn't doing too well. He was sweaty and twitching faintly. From the pain or nightmares, Raph couldn't be sure. Unfortunately Raph couldn't help with the pain... too bad Donnie wasn't around. But he could probably help the poor guy cool down.

"Any chance there's baggies in the glove compartment?" He asked Gambit, but realized the guy wouldn't know until he looked. This was Lois' van, after all. So maybe.. just maybe. "Gonna make a couple of snow packs and see if I can get Supes cooled down.... maybe he won't go batshit on me..."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Daryl could tell that Carl was struggling hard with his emotions, which was rare for the kid. He had a damn good poker face most of the time, but something wasn't right. He was crying, and not tears of pain. Though Daryl had no doubt he was hurting physically, too. He felt the warm stickiness in his hand from the exit wound in Carl's back, and that worried him. The bullet had gone through, but they had no way of knowing how much damage had been done...

Daryl carefully slid the backpack from Carl and tossed a strap over his shoulder as they began the trek back to the mall...

"I hope you have a doctor at that mall of yours..." He told Bruce, also worried about Erica's injury, but from here it looked like a pretty painful graze at most. Still, it was hard to be certain until they stopped moving, and that was something they could not do at the moment. The snow storm was getting worse, and Daryl knew that Negan most likely had more men on the way.

He could feel Carl's body quivering in his arms as he carried him, face buried against his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Carl... I shouldn't have left you..." He told the kid, figuring that Negan had scared him senseless... wow. It was moments like this that reminded Daryl that Carl was still just a kid. A child that had been forced to grow up way too soon...

"It's... it's not that...Negan.... he said he ...he killed my dad!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Mikko's smile widen and she happily snuggled against Wade. She kissed him repeatedly. and nodded at his response. It was fate. We were meant to be. Mikko reached out and cupped his cheeks, pulling him to her for another deep kiss.

Mmmmm I can not wait for us to have some alone time! I want your sexy booooody on my booooody. she sang as she did a little wiggle dance in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Gambit glanced in the back and saw that Clark wasn't looking too good, and where the hell was the other two? He glanced up and seen the back of Wade's head behind the back seat. Oh they better not be doing what he thought they were doing.

He turned back around and started to look for something to put snow in. Finally he did find some sandwich bags.

Found about three of these. He said and handed them over to Raph.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:21 pm

It was him! For real! And Lydia couldn't really control her emotions very well. Huge tears poured from her eyes, and she was having a little bit of trouble talking. She took a deeeeeeep breath and rubbed her eyes a bit with her hands.

"E-Ezra? Is it you or are you just pretending?" she asked, a bit more seriously than she would normally speak.

"It's really me," he replied, smiling and crouching down a bit. "It's been two years now, hasn't it. I have so much that I need to tell you, and..."

Not giving him a chance to continue, she pounced on him - giving the biggest hug she possibly could, even temporarily dropping her stuffies on the floor in the process. Things were starting to feel normal again!

Ezra looked up at Bebop and nodded. "I 'spose I should thank you for taking care of my little sister. I owe you one."

Lydia, finally releasing her big, tight hug, turned and smiled at Mel. "Oh and new friend. Best day ever~ Best day ever~" And she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Lois over heard Robbin as he had told them to wait in the lobby so she gathered what she had in this van other than what was in the other van. Glanced over wondering how Clark was doing hoping he was doing better praying he was doing better. Didn't want to lose him again. Sighing heavily she headed into the mall lobby and waited for further instructions. Hoping to see Bruce soon.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Bebop gave a nod to the brother. I guess this means, you won't be needing me around anymore. He said to Lydia. He figured she would stay in the room her brother was in now. Which was fine. Hell he wished that he could find his own brother! It would be great to run into Rock!

He then turned to Mel and put a finger to his lips.

No need to be talking about infected people here. don't want to cause a panic. But that's something that that Bruce guy should know about when he comes back. I haven't seen any candy. but, uh. lets go get you some clean cloths and maybe some bubble bath or something. that's what you girls are into these days right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:43 pm

" I'm not into any of that kind of girlie stuff never was even before this. I was one of the boys doing all of the rough stuff. Still I wanna feel clean at least." The young teen answered not commenting on the other part mainly because causing a panic would be bad but an attack would be even worse.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Lydia frowned slightly. "Not need you around anymore? Oh..." she hadn't thought of that. But...surely she could still spend time with him! And this other girl, Mel. Was she a replacement?? Lydia shook her head. She was just getting anxious again. Today was still going to be 'the best day ever'. She picked up her bunnies and held them close.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Bebop knelt down and gave Lydia a light poke to her stomach. You stay with your brother ok. But you know where my room is. I still expect to have lunch with you. and tea parties. Maybe I can hold on to one of your plushie friends, in case I have a bad dream at night.

He reached out and gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:09 pm

" When will this Bruce get here? I'm getting tired of waiting and want to get clean and find food." Mel pouted crossing her arms it had been probably five minutes but still she wanted to do something. Even now she was trying to figure out if there was more than one escape route out of survival and boredom.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Bruce hurried with Erica in his arms back to the shelter with Daryl. Yes we have a doctor. They will be taken care of.

Hearing the boy's cries was heart breaking. But right now they had to worry about taking care of Carl's wound. Erica seemed to be ok. But you never knew.

Soon the mall was coming into view, along with the new guest. He would have to deal with that as well. Of course people would show up when he wasn't around. Once they made it to the parking lot. He handed Erica off to Robbin and instructed him and Daryl to go to the infirmary.

He would stay and check in the new comers.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Glances out the window in the lobby waiting for the van that hold Clark is in still wondering how he's doing and concerned about his health and not being there makes it even harder for her to be away from him. Starts walking back and forth till she is able to talk to someone in charge here. While she waits for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:51 pm

She wanted to squirm, to tumble her way free of these arms and - and... well she didn't know -

but this dude was with Daryl she didn't have to fight on - but oooh she wanted to, she could hear Carl's distress. It broke her heart and made her wish she had poked the mans eyes out with her bows recurve ends.

She was mostly quiet not relaxed, but quiet. the recurve bow in hand. Her foot throbbing from contact with Negan. When they got to where ever they were going she would see with eyes if Carl and Daryl were okay - 

She may have been a better shot in the dark than those with guns but she as certain through the hail of bullets before she silenced them she was not the only one hit

"Thank you." softly to the man whom held her before being passed off to another - blinking as she looked around curiously -

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:18 pm

" Bebop who is that?" Mel asked when the new man showed up with more people. She had no idea who they were but hopefully they didn't mean trouble as she stuck near Bebop. Humans were more dangerous than walkers it had been proven time and time again. She didn't like thinking that but she experienced it ever since the world ended.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:00 am

Nightcrawler wrote:
Kurt did not want to let go of his friend. Scared that the moment he let her go she would be lost again. But finally he did untangle his arms from her, only to grab her hand.

Are any of the others here? He asked hopeful. Maybe, Gambit, or Rogue or wolverine. He was sure Logan would have made it at least!

Maybe there is someplace we can hang and talk? Away from the crowd. just the two of them. Maybe a change of cloths...

"No - I have not seen the others - I traveled here with a younger woman, huh -" this was a disappointing admission, to not have as yet seen the others they were worried about.

She was not keen to pull away - and then recalled Kurt could of course teleport. "We could go to our shared room, its on-" she gives floor number and continues. "if you poof us up there we can finish chatting and maybe find something for you to change into after a wash." She hugged him tighter - just glad to see him!
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:37 am

Lilo and Stitch were on the floor - though her rather extensive knowledge in health care was mostly alien Bruce still found her useful as the 'doctor'

She was very acknowledged. And Stitch made the work easier. When she and Kitty had come to the Mall at first they just did very little, recovering from dehydration.

How the time had passed, now she had an entire shop floor, well arcade floor really as the other shops around were too small - converted into a 'infirmary' of sorts. She and Stitch had been given the space and with him it took little time to rearrange shelves- most from other shops once the games had been moved to a space where they could be of use. And with some supplies Bruce managed to have found and brought in they had a fairly decent small clinic. Right now she and Stitch had just arrived at the infirmary back from a break. the paused outside the always open doors to take in the activity going on some ways a way from them, both the Hawaiian girl and alien curious.

Newbies were far and few between these days.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:13 am

Waiting. Mikey used the time once out of the van and in the lobby to try getting more Zombie derp off his chucks. Without flicking them.

He had listened to Leo talk to the human and gave his best innocent grin -

now they waited.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:19 am

Well at least there was a chance to warm up a little as they waited, she huffs a little crossing her arms to tuck hands under her arm pits and smiles. Still the nagging feeling they were let out of the Atlanta Compound way too easily made her uneasy.

Still they were out and had Splinter back.

And she kept glancing to see it there were any signs of the other cars of their compound coming.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:16 am

And finally it was revealed what had Carl, the tough little badass, in tears. Hearing those words caused Daryl's heart to skip a beat and he felt numb, but quickly shook it off. He couldn't let Carl see him upset because chances were, Negan was trying to upset him...

"You can't believe that sack of shit, Carl. He's tryin' to hurt you... yer dad's fine, and I'm gonna find 'im for you. I promise." He told the kid, hoping he was right. Hoping that Negan hadn't.... no. There was no way. "Yer dad's a tough sum'bitch. He's fine. And I'm gonna find 'im."

Once inside, they were led to the makeshift infirmary where a young lady could be seen not too far away. "Are you the doc?" He asked, feeling that she was too young... but this was the end of the world... people had to grow up fast and take on serious roles. "We got two injured here..."

Last edited by Daryl Dixon on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:24 am

Carl knew there was a possibility that Negan was trying to hurt him.... but there was also that chance that he was telling the truth. The hair tangled in the bat's barbed wire looked like his father's. Still, he tried to keep in mind what Erica had told the madman. It meant nothing. It could be anyone's blood and hair and flesh. It could be a Walker's for all they knew....or.... it could be his father's....

Still hiding his tear soaked face against Daryl's shoulder, he didn't even acknowledge that they were someplace safe and warm. All he could think about was his dad....not knowing if he would ever see him again. But he knew that Daryl would keep his word. He would tear the city apart looking for him, just as he had when Sophia had went missing....

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:40 am

"Those should work. Thanks." Raph took the bags and untangled himself from the blankets before sliding out of the van. Man, he hated the feel of snow between his toes. Hated the cold bite of the violent winds. He needed to do this quick. He didn't venture far from the van, in fact he knelt beside the door and quickly filled the three baggies, then entered through the side door to have better access to the Alien.

Fuck. He was close. Too close. He'd seen in news footage when Supes battled Zod just what those eyes could do. Buildings practically cut in half. Those lasers would have no trouble slicing through a Turtle's shell..

As if on cue, Clark's eyes fluttered open, a look of sheer confusion on his sweaty features. Those haunting eyes burning a reddish glow through his more passive baby blues.

"Hey, man. It's me.. Raph. You know, the big Turtle that carried you out of that buildin'...I brought you some snow packs. Try to get that fever down. Yer hot, no?" And seeing there was no immediate threat, Raph ever so slooowly placed one of the packs against the Alien's forehead...

"Lois..." Clark whispered in confusion, not remembering why she wasn't here... "Martha...my mother?"

Raph continued to carefully place the packs. Another against the back of the man's neck, the other on his chest.... "Lois is safe. She's with my brothers. We didn't wanna take a chance of you accidentally hurting 'er. And yer mom....we'll figure it out. We just need you to rest. Get better an'.... don't eat anyone..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next