Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Gwen's gesture made him realize that he was babbling on. He spared her and the 'staff' an apologetic look, giving a nod when she mentioned rest. That sound amazing right now, and he honestly didn't want to stick around for fluids, but knew it was important...

Trying to get comfortable on the cot, he pulled Gwen into his arms, eyes scanning around the makeshift infirmary. The place was busy, and he wondered if this was a normal thing, and if so... those poor so doctors.

He noticed the teen not too far from him... probably around the same age, cradling and rocking a baby in his arms. The guy was in tears... he had obviously lost someone. Their mother? Their father:? Both? It was certainly hard times and he would have offered words of sympathy, but the guy looked to be in his own little world...
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Gwen smiled and laid down next to Pete, she curled up beside him and rested her head on his shoulder. She too noticed the other young boy with the child. She couldn't imagine what he must be going through. She then seen the female teen and offered her a wave.

Hi. She greeted Erica. The girl was being quiet, and Gwen didn't know if it was because she too was in morning, or if she just felt out of place with no one to talk to.

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:16 am

"Another alien here?" Lilo squeaked, she smiles at Gwen, "That is okay - talk away, it shows you are as you said not too bad off, with speech still intact, sides alien chatter is awesome." She had been considering Pete's words. "As for if their worlds were close... not sure, Stitch was created in a lab based on a empty moon I think, and only a few of his cousins have the ability to actually destroy worlds. One of them can become a black hole." She encourages Pete to chat, it was nice to hear it after all and he sounded rather excited to 'alien gossip' which was far and few between, even before the outbreak.

Stitch had returned to Mel's side and was expertly digging in his nostril with his own tongue for more snot - slathering the stuf over the acidic area of her cheek his furry little stub of a tail waggling once he was finished. "Tada" He holds out both arms and ears up in a cheer like motion smiling -

Lilo hoped the friendly calming and alien chatter would also help be calming for the still very upset Carl and bring the quiet girl Erica out of her shell a little. Anything to help the pair. She was heading back to their side, still not much she could do for Carl until he rested back, checking to make sure his movements had not causes Stitches to tear... well those they could see. Rubbing the younger youths back soothingly she hoped. "You need to sit and let me tend to that graze and foot." She adds to Erica.

Stitch finished - eating the latest great globe of green snot because there was already a cheek covering, before hopping between the beds again his legs might be short and stubby but he had good range and landed on Pete's bed sucking his second set of arms, antennae and back spines into his body sniffing at Pete and Gwen curiously.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:46 am

The longer kiss certainly caught Kitty of guard, so much so she gasped softly when Kurts lips found hers again, muffled - as much as her following giggle, wrapping arms around shoulders closing the embrace.

Breathless when thee kiss ended. Chuckling and blushing at his wow.

Nodding resting cheek to cheek for a moment. "Yes, absolutely wow." She agrees in a breathless murmur her own left hand moving to cup the back of his head and bring those lips back. It was thrilling, exciting... and comforting after so long wondering where all her friends, loved ones were - just to have one here and now.

Lockheed raises his head - mocking a playful wolf whistle.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:52 am

" Now that's done can we leave Bebop? I don't know wether to be grossed out or relieved but I don't care I just wanna get cleaned up." Mel told the mutant getting off the bed she didn't like being confined in any type of medical area mainly because they were so boring. She also didn't like needles she tended to pass out from getting them.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:36 am

Erica had not expected to be spoken to - she had been reduced to trying to pretend she was wall paper colored and just trying to reassure Carl she was tere keeping a light shoulder contact. she was a little started when the other blond spoke to her, and then Lilo - glancing between them and offering a smile. "Hello." nodding to Lilo and patting Carl's shoulder shifting to sit at the foot of his bed and let Lilo tend to her. Her foot was sore but she had not sucked on the green pain inhalor stick, as it was meant for Carl when he was able.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Gwen was still snugged close against Peter when the fuzzy blue alien joined them. She looked over at Stitch and smiled. Oh my gosh! You are so cute and fluffy! She lifted her arm up that was laying over Pete so Stitch could crawl under for some hugs.

Come here, little guy! I must cuddle you!

Gwen then looked back at Erica. Is your boyfriend ok? Do you two need anything?

Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Well this day just got a thousand times better! Kurt kissed Kitty again. Deeply, his tongue slipping past her lips. Something about almost dying, then not dying, losing your love, then finding her. It made you very...Lustful. It just put everything into prespective. You realize how easy it is to lose everything and everyone in just a blink.

Now Kurt had his girl back. And though he would never let her go again. You never knew what the next day would bring. And it was that thought that had Kurt wanting to take Kitty right there on the floor.

But hearing Lockheed stopped him from going too far down that rabbit hole.

He pulled away and looked over at the dragon with a chuckle. I see we are not alone. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Yeah we can go. Thanks guys. He told the young doctor and strange alien. He took Mel's hand and helped her off the table. He handed Lydia back her rabbit. We're you able to pick out any cloths, Mel? We can go back to the store.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:41 pm

" Yeah dropped them when Toad surprised me. So we can go back for them then go to your room for a much needed shower." Mel replied ready to do just that putting all of her trust into Bebop even though she didn't really know him. But that wasn't really important things had changed greatly groups had all sorts of people be it good or bad as long as it didn't endanger anyone knowing about someone's past didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Raphael was not expecting for Bruce to hand the weapon back, and then told him it was HIS!! Wow.. just.. WOW! Before he even knew what he was doing, Raph threw his arms around Bruce in a tight hug, but quickly released once it registered...

"Uh, sorry..." His cheeks were a little flushed, but the soft glow of the now exposed rocks probably hid that to an extent. Wow. Kryptonite. So it was really real. Of course it was. If Superman existed, that meant this stuff did, too. The one thing that could kill him.... and Bruce had it in stock.

"So, you use this when he gets outta hand? May wanna take some back to that room with us... unless just being around it makes him sick..." Because he wasn't sure how much more the poor guy could handle.

Hearing that Bruce trusted him earned a face-splitting grin. "You can count on me. I'll help you keep it purrin' like a kitten..." And then his new bestie informed him that he should rejoin his family. Raphael was eager to see his father, but worried about what would happen if Clark turned....

"Are you sure? What if Supes... you know...you gonna be able to take 'im out?" Because the two were friends... it had to be hard to 'off' a friend.. even one that had turned....

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 pm

The hug threw Bruce off a bit and he returned it with a pat on Raph's back. Thankfully it was over quickly. And then the attention turned to the glowing rocks.

No taking it to his room wouldn't be helpful. He seems pretty calm, and exposing him to more of this would only do more harm then good, plus be cruel. Just being around the stuff effects him.

And I'm sure. I think Clark is going to be ok. I haven't heard anything break or horrified screaming. So we might be out of the woods. But if he does happen to turn. I will not have an issue taking him out. I never have before.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 am

Snorting in amusement at Leo's expression upon hearing he would be rooming with the often crazy lil orange wearing brother of theirs he was not prepared for the April hug, but had expected it really and caught her hugging, lifting and taking her after Leo into the room their father had claimed and sitting slowly beside his elder brother, April still in arms, it would mean Casey would hasten after them into the room and stop pouting his best bud was at this moment fan girling. And it meant they were all in the room - with Splinter, April and Casey after so long apart.

He nuzzled April. A mixture of a mother and sister she as to himself and his brothers he knew - after the first time crush.

"I am glad to see you too April."
He murmurs churring a little and finally letting her go from their hug knowing she wanted to give his brothers the same affectionate snuggling. And they would like a hug from her. "And to hear all you and Casey and father would share of our time apart."

He waits for her to exit his lap smiling up at Splinter. "You need nutritious food dad." He had lost condition.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:33 am

"Hey!" Casey indeed forgot to stand about pouting when the purple geek stole his wife away. "Dats mah April - get ya own." He teases following the tall brainiac into the room and like Leo was knelt neatly in front of Splinter, and Don seated beside him also in front of Splinter and more casually Casey plunked himself beside Don grinning and making no effort to snatch back his April, she would want to snug Leo and Mikey he knew and would himself sometime do the same in a manly way.

He gave Splinter a sad look when Don said out loud his condition was not as it used to be. "Was it terrible locked away as you were?" He asks guilt that he and April had failed in keeping Splinter with them upon arriving at the Atlanta Compound.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:51 am

Splinter relaxed, he smiled leaning forward to rub the top of Leonardo's head in the familiar fatherly comforting rub he used when they were young, and when older only in great times of stress, that followed by one to Donatello.

He smiled at Casey. "I will recover I think whilst we stay here, no place is safe indefinitely in this world as far as I have heard in rumor from my wardens and those few they captured and were close enough for me to over hear in my cell. So whilst we are here we should build alliances and build strength." He was putting off putting forth the full tale of his capture just yet, a little longer to wait and see if they would be a full family unit first.

He would wait for Michelangelo to join them and rubbed his head standing to bring those that hand none a hot drink. "Though I do know in comparison I fared better than some of those other poor souls also imprisoned with me."
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Raphael listened as Bruce explained the Kryptonite, understanding now that Clark couldn't even be around the stuff. Obviously Bruce had it 'just in case'. He had so many questions about it... about his friendship with Clark, but all of that could wait. He knew that Bruce had things to do, and was probably anxious to go check in on his friend, even though he had tried to dismiss any concerns.

Still eyeing the gift, he finally tucked it away in his belt, the smile still worn across his lips. What a day... er.. night!

"I'll walk with you back to Clark's room... just in case. Then I'll go locate my family..." He was eager to check in on his father, and April and Casey...and certainly couldn't wait to show off his new toy!
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Bruce wasn't sure of Raph was worried about his safety or just fan boying, but he shrugged it off and let the turtle walk him back to Clark's room. He knocked on the door once at the room. Lois, Clark, Everything ok in there?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:36 pm

..and of course with this being a hotel situation... the friggin' door was locked. This only made Raphael slightly panicked. It didn't sound as if an attack was going on inside, but the fact that there was no answer at all was a little unnerving.....

"I'm not usually the glass half full kinda guy... but maybe they're still in that bathroom...."

Or....

"Then again... Supes could be eatin' Lois.... and not in a good way..."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:14 pm

Lydia found Stitch to be very fascinating. He was like a real-life stuffed animal and she wanted to give him a big hug! But he seemed pretty busy at the moment so she decided against it. She took the rabbit back from Bebop and turned towards her brother.

"I'm a little sleepy now..." she said.

Ezra nodded. "Yeah, we should head back towards my room now. It's pretty late."

"Oh! We have to go back to Bebop's room first! I left some of my things there."
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Bebop crouched down and picked up both Lydia and Mel, sitting them on each shoulder then standing with them. Ok let's head to my room first and then. And off we go. He started walking out the room with the girls sitting on his shoulders.

Mel you can stay in the room while I head back and grab the cloths you dropped.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 8:34 pm

" Uh sure but please warn me next time when you're gonna pick me up." Mel replied holding on not used to being carried like this in the least. There was a lot of things she had to get used to like not rationing food and things that she had gotten used to go without. Then there was breaking habits like being on high alert at all times and getting used to be around other people and being safe and protected. Things that she had buried into the deepest corners of her mind were starting to come back and she didn't like that part.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Lydia giggled cheerfully when Bebop picked her up. She then turned to look at Mel, who was right beside her. Now wasn't the perfect time to chat! But what to talk about? She barely knew Mel!

"We were never formally introduced, were we? Let's see...I'm Lydia! I'm fourteen years old, same age as Sailor Moon you know, and I really like stuffed animals. You can hold them if you want, but only if you have my permission. Okay? Now, your turn!"

Ezra was following beside Bebop, listening to Lydia's chattering and he smiled. She didn't used to open up to people like this, maybe...in little ways...she was growing up a bit. She wasn't too much of a handful, was she? he asked Bebop.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:07 pm

" I'm Mel and we're actually the same age. I have a stuffed animal that I got from my parents when I was little." Mel answered not really sure on how she was gonna talk to this girl she seemed to be a bit on the beyond innocent side of things even though they were the same age.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Sorry. I'll warn you next time. But be prepared to be picked up a lot. I don't know why. Bebop turned to Ezra and grinned. Nooooo. She was a perfect angel! Made the days a lot brighter.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 10:46 pm

" That's okay Bebop." The young teen said even though it was bringing back the memories of her dad who she tried not to think about anymore. Remembering her lost family hurt and she had been told remembering them would only slow her down and that the past should be forgotten and ignored. Loss meant nothing all it meant was that they had been worthless because if you got hurt or died it was your fault and anyone else that could be blamed. Mel had been barely 13 when the loss happened and she was treated like a pariah because she caused deaths and survived and had to everything on her own for weeks until she proved her worth. She couldn't think like that but it had been drilled into her head that if she couldn't do anything then she would be on her own completely without a group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next