Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Unlike the big Turtle-man, Daryl was not focused on the suits and all of the things that made Bruce Wayne the Bat of Gotham back in the day. Right now, all that mattered was gabbing some supplies and heading out to find Rick before the weather got any worse. He knew that the odds were against him in this storm, but he had survived some pretty horrific conditions before. If he could just find a way to stay warm out there... set up shelter, he would be fine.

Spotting a backpack as soon as the tour began, Daryl was quick to grab it and began stuffing necessities into it. Matches, flashlights, canned food, rope, and a blanket. A large tarp was also collected, and he was in the process of rolling it up and situating it on the pack when Bruce showed them the motorcycles...

For the first time in months, a smile stretched across the redneck's lips as he neared them, running a finger along the beautiful detail. "Think I might borrow this one..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Traveling down, Raphael could hardly contain his excitement! All of the extra supplies was lost on him, but the suits certainly caught his undivided attention! He stopped at every single display, practically drooling over them...

"Are they still around?" He asked, a bounce of excitement and hopefulness in his tone. "Robin... and Batgirl..."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Bruce got the keys for Daryl and handed them to the man. There's extra gas attached to the back. He helped Daryl hook up the bag to the bike then opened up the door that lead from the garage to the outside. You sure you don't want want someone to come along?

He glanced back over at Raph and frowned a bit. I haven't heard from them if they are.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:01 am

"Thanks Splinter - tea would be fantastic." April gave a happy sigh - she did not know if they had escaped one compound just to find themselves in another, but this time they were - almost - all together and for most the part unhurt.

She wanted to hug her green brothers - it had been too long - she was gonna start with Leo but laughed as Mikey caught him first - the poor poor guy, and instead steps to Donnie and wraps him in a snug. Oh her brothers she missed them so much!

"Don dondon don!" she squeeees happy to snug the geek.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Hell if I know. Gambit answered. Probably likes that yer sacred of him.

He then spotted the little alien and jumped back a bit. What the hell!? That is a really big bug! He yelled and reached out with his staff to give Stitch a poke.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Once again Kurt about melted at the kiss to his cheek. he walked inside the apartment and took a good look around. He was very impressed with everything! This place is so nice. He complimented.

He then returned back to Kitty and wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

But not as nice as having you back. He gave her a squeeze and kissed her forehead. Usually he was a bit more shy with affection around Kitty. But thinking that he was never going to see her again, and then finding her! To hell with the subtleties!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:35 pm

" I don't like being scared of him and with him being so fast I can't defend myself. If I can't defend myself I'm not worth much for anyone." Mel sighed and couldn't really smile at the other girl that would sting to much and the tears were only finally starting to slow down. She looked at the blue dog next a little curious about that.

" Looks like a blue alien dog or maybe it's a mutant." She commented nothing surprised her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:40 pm

Having a hard time washing his hair as he nuzzles her. Hasn't felt this in a long time either and has missed his touch. Nods at him understanding for her safety. Moans a little against him as she cleans his hair and begins to clean his shoulders with soap.

"Perhaps maybe later after were all cleaned up and had food we can try something."
Smiles at him blushing. Knowing herself she'd like to do the samething he is craving though.

"What would you like to eat again before I go get some of the food? See what they have." Asks as she tries hard to control herself as he nuzzles her.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:40 pm

This was incredibly hard for him. Having her so close, feeling her warmth and bare skin against his....this was Heaven. He wanted nothing more than to experience this to its fullest, but worried what the outcome could bring. Still, his 'need' was pretty obvious,but he tried to distract himself and her with another round of nuzzles and soft kisses, fingers caressing her back...

Her comment about 'trying something' later earned a weak,but devious look. The look that she would know all too well. All of those years away from her had not changed how intensely he felt about her. "Try something, huh?" He winked at her, nuzzling against her shoulder. It had been so long since he had felt any form of affection or love, and now he never wanted this moment to end. The fact that she was actually trying to clean him up was completely lost on him.

Her comment about food managed to register as he lavished her with affection, arms once again wrapping around her and holding her close...

"Food.. is a rarity...I'm okay with whatever's available..." Because even though Bruce was a billionaire, times had changed. His fortune meant nothing in the world of the dead. Food was more precious than gold.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:40 pm

"Good....," Nuzzles him back while she cleans him. Working her way down his front towards his legs. Blushes as she begins to clean between his legs "I'll get whatever I can. I so miss my donuts and coffee." Tries to hide her blush knowing she has to clean his cock her urge be with him. Slowly begins to wash him more. Being gentle with him. Knowing what he's been through taking her time. Missing the touch of his skin on her finger tips. Kisses him deeply not caring at this point. Other than being close to him.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:48 pm

"Tell me if this hurts..." she was just speaking lightly to this new patient when another was brought in and Lilo glanced at Gambit from looking over Pete's cauterized wound her fingers so very light brushing the wound feeling for residual heat. "Actually Stitch or Experiment 626 here is a alien... an genetically engineered alien, one of 628 created by an alien scientist to literally use as a military unit that would go onto enemy worlds into cities and create havoc and destruction." She fills in this examination a little quicker. Addressing everyone in the room encouraging chatter and questions.

Like Carl this young man needed fluids, and some plasma too. She continues to talk as she moves away to retrieve more baggies. "But he is a reformed evil alien genetic experiment... and a few of his fellow experiments are bugs. Or insectoid." She heads to the back of the old arcade now clinic into the what would have been an office and storage space now filled with gathered and collected items, the cold storage reflecting she had not yet hooked up Carl, but she knew he needed a little more time. And see to Pete and the new girl. She came back as Stitch beamed at Gambit and allowed his antennae and to pop from his head and spines rise along his back hoping onto the staff and crawling along it crossing space between him and the latest patient Mel, "Also cute and fluffly." He informs most modestly standing beside Mel and taking a hold of her jaw in one of his four hands and cupping the back of her head with another leaning in to sniff the injury whilst Lilo was busy with Pete.

the acridness stung his nose and -"Acccc - oooooooo!" the little blue alien sneezed so hard a globe of snot hit her injury and he was blown clear off the bed to the floor - instinctively rolling into a ball and bouncing twice before rolling away.

"Sorry - so sorry." Lilo was just returning with more baggies and tubing and - stopped to look at Mel placing everything on the beside table and taking a quick look at the girls cheek... quickly noting where Stitch's green snot was the wounds redness seemed to have... lessened a little compared to the rest. "Then again... I think his snot may neutralize that... acid -" Lilo says surprised turning to gather the items again as Stitch rolled back to them all, informing him in a mix of Hawaiian and Tantalog what just happened. To Mel she smiled. "May be gross but looks like it'll work - Stitch will see to it." She hurries back to Pete to finish his care for now. And once she was done here she would return to Carl and Erica.

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:55 pm

"Yeah Bruce has made this place livable, its very very nice. And Lilo and I have made ourselves as useful as we can to him and the group - we had been on the road heading here to join the rumored Atlanta Compound and ended up here instead." She was glad he likes it - she had followed him, letting the door close behind them in going to rub Lockheed's head.

Then Kurt was hugging her again and with a chuckle Kitty turned and wrapped arms around him kissing his mouth with a gleeful grin. "Your right about that - so long... I've not seen any of yous and now... your here!" a happy squeal snugging tightly.

It was very very good so see Kurtt after so long and not knowing what had become of a lot of her old crowd.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:39 pm

...this wasn't workin... the attempts to distract his mind, all failed. Lois was not making a sense of reserve easy for him, and now she was touching him, cleaning his need...oh God! Still, he fought it for as long as he could, but her touch felt sooo amazing. Reminding him of everything he had missed over the last two years. Just being with her, showing her how much he adored her...

Eyes fluttering closed and savoring the heavenly sensation, he muffled a soft moan against her neck as she cleaned his most sensitive part....

And then, she caught his lips in a deep, meaningful kiss and his eyes went wide with the fear of the unknown....

What if this could be transmitted through saliva?? "..Lo...." But his attempts came too late. Her lips were locked with his, saliva exchanged.... if she was going to be infected, there was nothing he could do at this point but worry himself sick...

Finally giving in, he eased into the kiss, cupping her cheeks as he kissed her softly, then passionately, savoring ever single second of this contact. His hands slid down to her hips, gently squeezing before one hand traveled to caress her inner thigh....
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 pm

The hugging and closeness felt wonderful, but then she kissed him! Like a real on the lips kiss! It was a fast kiss then she continued talking. But he totally took that as an invite and gently took her by the chin and lifted her face up to him and kissed her again.

This time the kiss lasted longer. He let it linger, his free hand moving to the back of her head, fingers tangling in her hair. Gah! Her lips were so warm and soft and amazing! Everything about Kitty was amazing!

Slowly he pulled away and grinned at her.

Wow...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:23 pm

" Does that really matter? As long as it stops eating my flesh. Can it be cleaned now and bandaged up please. I just wanna get cleaned up and have some food then go to bed." The young teen said this had been a real trying day and it refused to end. It was like a roller coaster that got stuck at the top and wouldn't go to the bottom. She was hungry and exhausted all of her energy sapped from everything and food, shower and a comfy sounded so good maybe not in that order.

" Bebop can I stay with you? With Toad out there I don't feel safe being alone." She asked the mutant she felt safe around him and she didn't want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Bebop was half paying attention. When Lydia placed the stuffed animal on the bed he patted it's head. Then made the little plush hop around a bit. It was wasn't until Mel mentioned his name that he looked up at Mel with a snort. Looked like he still wasn't getting the bed.

Yeah, you can hang with me. long as you don't mind the snoring.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Lois groaned against him as she felt where his hands went, and kept kissing him. Had every faith in her being that nothing bad would happen from this exchange and she wanted him to know that. She believed he'd heal and nothing would happen to her at all. Slipping her tongue into his mouth without worry or concern she savored this moment hoping it wouldn't be their last. Can't just have a bath without a make out session or more in her option.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:07 pm

"Thanks, Man.." Daryl nodded at Bruce as he straddled the bike, a rush of excitement flowing through him. The last few months had been trying. They had lost so much. People, their temporary safety and... his bike. Even if this was just on a short term basis, he would enjoy it...

Shaking his head as he cranked the motorcycle up, revving the motor to get the gas circulating....

"I don't wanna put yer men in danger... best I go alone..." Because no offense, but most of the people here had probably fallen into a sense of safety... they wouldn't last long out there. "If I ain't back in two weeks... send someone to find yer toy..." With that, Daryl drove out of the garage area, destined to find Rick, with no plans to return empty handed....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Raphael didn't think it was a good idea for this Daryl guy to go out alone, but he couldn't volunteer. For one, being reptilian in these conditions would be dangerous for him and would only slow the guy down. Plus, it seemed the man didn't want any help. A loner, it seemed. That was something that Raph could relate to, and respect...

Hearing that Bruce hadn't heard from any of his sidekicks earned a frown. "Maybe when this weather breaks... I can help you look for 'em..."
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:25 pm

"...I'm okay..." Pete protested once again, but found himself on one of the beds and was soon being tended to. So much was going on around him... so many hurt, but thankfully his own had been sealed. He was still sore as heck, but in no immediate danger. His fatigue was from dehydration and still feeling the effects of blood loss.... he really hated taking up the 'doctors' time...

Hearing Lilo talk about her little blue Alien friend caught Pete's full attention. "O, so there's two Aliens here! Heh.. that's pretty neat! I wonder if Superman's planet and little blue guy's planet are close.. though I would hope not, I heard Krypton was annihilated and the planet fragments are what makes up kryptonite... there's various shades which have different effects..." He jabbered on, a little breathless, but obvious he had managed to grab some carelessly placed files back at the CDC before they took his wed shooters...

Last edited by Peter Parker on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:27 pm

Bruce gave Daryl a nod and watched him leave. Once the man was out, Bruce closed the garage door and headed back into the main room. Hearing Raph offer to help look for his friends Bruce just shook his head sadly.

There is no more Robin. He told the turtle looking at Robin's costume. He was killed. There are others, Were others, who have gone on to solo careers. Haven't heard from Batgirl in a long time.

Bruce walked over to a collection of his gadgets and handed Raph one of the Batarangs. When all this first started I called everyone. Wonder Woman, Superman, everyone I knew. No one answered any calls. I figured they were busy fighting what was going on as I was. So I left messages to come here when they could. Clark showed up. No one else has. So I can only assume the worse.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:32 pm

Gwen sat on the edge of Pete's bed holding his back pack in her lap. She was pretty interested in the little blue alien too. He was soooo cute! She watched the blue fuzzy Alien crawl around and even gave him a smile and a wave. He was like a little stuffed animal! She just wanted to cuddle him!

Then Peter started going on about something and she finally laid a finger over his lips. Shhhhhhh...Save your breath and energy. She told him, then leaned down and softly kissed his lips. We'll get some fluids in you and then find a room and finally rest. It's going to be so nice to be someplace safe and warm.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Mikey had the suspicion Don just dibbed being Raph's room buddy to avoid being his! - and was about to point this out to D with as much whine as he could muster -

then thought about it -

who was the least likely to get under Raph's skin and not have the hot head exploding all the time?

Don.

Huh - well thats why he was the smart one Mikey supposed - he grins at Leo when he joins them and with all the glee and melodrama enthusiastically caught his leader in a hug, "Bro - we are roomies!"

Leo had just entered Splinter's room before he was enveloped in a hug by his youngest brother. At the news of him being roomed with Mikey, he sighed heavily. 'Oh, goody.' Trying to get out of it wasn't going to do any good, so he just accepted it. He slowly returned the hug and patted Mikey's shell. "We'll talk later," he said in a tone that meant it was non-negotiable and then released him, moving to his knees in front of his father after taking some tea.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Raphael took the batarang, admiring it as if it was the rarest piece of gold in the world. It felt so amazing within his fingers, and he had to fight the urge to sling it just to see how well the thing worked. Though hearing the sadness in Bruce's tone was certainly contagious. Most of his friends were probably dead...

"Well, if they're out there.. we'll find 'em. I'll help ya. An'... sorry about Robin..." And he wanted to ask what happened, but knew it was probably a touchy subject and he didn't want to open old wounds. :From what I gather... Supes has been held by the CDC for awhile. They kept him weakened with that green stuff... and he's still....unstable. Don't think he would hurt his girl, though. He seemed to recognize her right off...but mistook that Mikko chick for someone else..." He explained, still admiring the weapon in his hands.

"We freed everyone we could... so....I'm sure more will be floodin' in here soon..." And as much as he wanted to keep the lovely weapon, he knew the thing was more valuable in the hands of its rightful owner, so he reluctantly handed it back to Bruce. "That's awesome, man. Can't believe I touched a batarang... my lil bro is gonna flip!"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Bruce walked over to an empty part of the wall and pressed on it. a square section opened up showing a thick, lead safe. Bruce opened that and inside was an asortmeant of glowing rocks. No doubt the green stuff was this. kryptonite. There's different forms of it. Effects Clark in various ways.

He took the small weapon back from Raph but only handed it back. Keep it, as thanks for helping my friend, and others. We need more heroes in this world. I should prepare more rooms for more guest.

Bruce closed the safe and the small door in the wall.

I am going to give you access to this basement room and everything in it. Besides me, Robbin and now you are the only ones who can be down here. I'm putting trust in you, Raphael, that you will help me keep the peace around here. For now, you should be with your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next