Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Love had been at the mall for about a week, she kept to herself, didn't talk to anyone, but also didn't stay in her room. She was much too nosy to stay away from everyone else. Her favorite spot in the whole building was on top of an art piece that hung from the ceiling in the lobby. She could see everything that was going on, but no one ever bothered to look up so no one noticed her.

It was tonight when she seen that the turtles that her interest was peaked. She waited for them to head to their rooms before following.

Then when they went into their rooms she waited again, ear pressed against their door trying to hear what was going on and what was being said. Then she spoke up.

House Keeping!
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Pete hesitated for a moment, trying to decide if he should stay put or go.... but the mention of a soft, comfortable bed was too appealing to pass up. The cot was certainly an upgrade from the thin blanket he had been given back at the lab. It was certainly little protection from the cold hard floor. Still, the teen knew he had been more fortunate than some. That did not take away from the fact that he was looking forward to an actual bed!

Man, he felt so sore! And dizzy! Still, with slow going and support and the rolling IV pole to lean on, he finally made it to the room, sights set on nothing but the luxurious bed. A smile stretched across his lips as he made it near and pushed the IV pole as close as he could get it, then flopped down onto the softness, releasing a contented and happy sigh.

"Oh, man.. this is nice....I could sleep for days...." And the mention of food made his stomach grumble. It had been awhile, though he was still nauseous so food would have to be light for now.

Shifting on the mattress, the contents of Mikko's baggy jeans made themselves known, poking into the side of his leg. With a trembling hand due to sickness, he began pulling out the assortment, blushing at the condoms, but the butt plug  earned his curiosity. Being innocent, he had no idea what the thing was. Giving it a good once over, he looked at Gwen. "Is this like a pacifier for adults? I mean... some people have weird kinks, like those blow pop rings and stuff...."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:46 pm

Once Pete was in bed Gwen went into the kitchen to grab some crackers and water. She found what she was looking for and was surprised to find bottled juice as well. She grabbed that too.

With food and drink in hand she walked back to the bedroom talking about how amazing the place was, but that she was going to miss her chickens and other animals. When Pete questioned her about what he had found Gwen looked up, her eyes then drifted to what he was holding.

She was quiet at first, and then she burst out laughing.

You...You might want to drop that. She told him and set the food on the end table by the bed. It's a butt plug, dear. Soooo yeah, like a pacifier for adults I guess.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Hearing Gwen's answer, Pete's eyes went wide and he quickly dropped the thing, which unfortunately landed right beside him. He rolled away from it, frantically wiping his hands on the jeans...

"Ewww, gross! Why! Why would someone want to stick that in their..." He was blushing hardcore, doing his best to fling the thing off the bed without actually touching it!

"That sounds like something Wade would do..."

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:02 am

Gwen was still laughing. she used a towel and removed the object off the bed and put it away for now. Then I guess those two were meant to be. Finally getting her self calmed down she sat on the bed and kissed Pete's cheek.

My anatomy class said there are a lot of nerves in that area, maybe people who are into that are on to something. I'm not brave enough to try.

It was then that Gwen noticed a wallet sticking out of the jeans. She pulled it out and opened it up. There was only a picture in it. Of Mikko's brother. She turned the picture over and red the small writing. Scott with Dr Stockman. She turned the picture back over and smiled. Cute kid. he kinda looks like you.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Snuggling close, Wade didn't think too much about her concern of being bitten by an insect. "Maybe you caught one of Pete's spider-fleas..." He teased, nuzzling a kiss against the spot that irritated her. That's when he noticed something seemed ....odd...

Her comment threw him off momentarily and he chuckled. "Oh, that would be epic! I would love to be a fly on the wall for THAT... so you're into butt plugs, eh? Has it been used?" He asked, rubbing a finger over the 'bug bite' against the back of her neck....

There was definitely something there, but he was not going to raise her alarm right now. He had his suspicions, and it angered him! "I need to go talk to Bat-ass.. think you can hold down the fort for a few minutes?" Because he wanted to question the guy. Find out if there was in fact something there before he began mutilating her....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Mikko smiled at all the attention she was getting. and grinned even more at his question. Of course it's used. Even in the end of the world a girl has needs. I'm in to a little of everything.

She winced a bit at the spot being touched. it was a bit sore, but not too bad.

She pressed a kiss against his cheek. Yep, but don't be too long. She attacked his face with her lips again then settled down on her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Too distracted by his own 'happiness' to notice anyone else's happiness, one voice broke through. That of his eldest brother, whom was often a major buzzkill! Still, not even Leo could bring him down a notch in this moment. Raphael had been completely star struck!

With a huge Cheshire Cat grin gracing his usually sulking features, Raphael moved closer, carefully removing his newest toy from his belt.   "I met 'im, Leo! I met Batman!! An'... he gave he this!!" He told his brother, flinging open the little 'throwing star' that took on the shape of a bat... "Batarang!! An'... guess who he chose to be his sidekick.... ME!! I mean, it's fittin'.. Robin was an 'R'.....I'm an 'R'......"

Well...Leo wasn't expecting that. Now he understood his brother's excitement, but...he had no idea Raph was a fan of batman. At least as much as he was displaying right now. Leo smiled warmly at his brother, taking his turn to hug April next.

"That's great, Raph."

He could tell that Raph really wanted that position. It really was an honor to fight alongside a favorite superhero. Leo didn't blame the red-masked turtle for being so giddy. Heck, it was the chance of a lifetime. Leo was half-expecting Raph to levitate off the ground with his euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:08 am

Donnie - snorting took the moment to lightly smack Mikey upside his head, "Shhh thats enough -" of picking on their red clad brothers fan girling. But he did not say that bit out loud and instead leaned closer and gently pried the new toy from Raph's grip turning it a little in the light to make out the type of materials it was created from testing with fingers both used to throwing stars and his own genius mind the make of the batarang and its aerodynamic feel.

Making soft noise he holds it back out to Raph. "Guessing the Batman is in the market for new side kicks then huh? poor fellow." Indeed this world they lived in many had been lost.
"Well it whilst we are here and this still a safe zone we may as well contribute to the community -"
His voice dropped when a knock came and a voice, rolling his eyes looking at Splinter.

"Please try to send them on their way Donatello - if we are not needed at this moment by anyone I prefer for at least some time not to be disturbed." Splinter says gently, he was chuckling - until the knock came and now finally turned his amusement back on Raphael, "You probably already accepted but make sure it is something you really wish for my son - it is a big responsibility and you also have one to your own team." One that finally had himself, April and Casey back. "Tell me of your time on your own Leonardo." he enquired gently to bring their reunion back to the time they had all spent apart, a chance to share stories. Catch up.

"Ah we have no need for house calls right now - thank you!"
he calls back politely but really Raph had only just joined them it was the moment for family now. Catching up with Casey and April - learning what kept them at the Atlanta Compound and their father.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:05 am

Casey sntaches the little thing from Don's fingers before he could give it back or Raph could grab it and feels the sharp edges. "Fancy - put it on a chain and you could probably wear it,' He playfully adds to the thrown out implications with each girl name that the batarang could be a bit of gal bling -

But with a nudge of a fist bump to his buds shoulder he holds the shiny little thing back out to Raph grinning. "Though that is ace man! the Batman - this is a moment that deserves a cold beer break open yes?" He looks towards the fridge once Raph had his new toy back he would go see if there was a beer the two of them could bop and toast.

Utterly ignoring the knock and voice at the door - though Splinter and Don did not. Trying to send the help back politely.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Love's ears drooped a bit and she pouted. seemed like she wouldn't be meeting the interesting looking turtles tonight. That was ok, she was sure that there was would be lots of other moments to meet them.

Ok! Sorry to bother you. If you need anything, just look for the 5 foot cat woman. I can hook you up.

She then skipped away to go cause trouble somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Mel's sleep was soon plagued by nightmares of being chased by men that had separated her from her group. And like when it happened in reality she was playing a terrifying game of cat and mouse. When it appeared that one of the men were about to grab her she woke up with a gasp which left her panting and in a soaking cold sweat.

She tried not to make any noise or shiver Bebop was asleep and she didn't want to wake him up. Nor could she move the nightmare had frozen her limbs.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:56 am

How amazing it was to feel hopeful again. The world suddenly seemed bigger, despite the fact that it was in constant decay. Raphael had always had a purpose among his family, but the last two years had been spent trying to avoid the dead. Now, they were within a community and he had a very important role....

Hearing his little brother's teasing, the usually hot-headed Reptile rolled his eyes and was next in line after Donnie to twap the little twerp. Though, not hard because even though it was annoying, not even the teasing could kill his mood. "Yer just jealous!" He snorted with a grin.

Raph was reluctant to allow the batarang to be plucked from his fingers, but knew Donnie would be gentle with it and was simply quenching his curiosity. Luckily the inspection didn't last long, but Casey decided he also needed to give it a once-over. Raph was trying not to be too overprotective. It wasn't everyday that someone had the chance to gawk at a batarang up close, and Casey was his best bud and god, how he'd missed him! Even though the guy could be a klutz, he knew his best friend wouldn't intentionally damage it. Though, the girly implications were not missed by him. "Well, if I ever turn it into bling, I'll let you borrow it on Saturday nights.." He returned the razzing, also repaying the bump to his bud's shoulder as his friend returned it to him. "Pretty sweet, huh?? Sure, man. If there's beer in that fridge, time to celebrate! " Even though not everyone was as excited about his new role... they were all together again, and that was reason enough for celebration.

And then came his father's proud words, though reminding him that he still had a responsibility to this family. Finally tucking his new toy into his belt, Raph closed the distance between him and his long lost father, gently wrapping his arms around him and squeezing oh so gently. His snout buried into his fur, having feared he would never get this chance again. Tears welled up, but he forbid them to fall. They were all together and now they had a safe place to call home....

"I missed you, dad.." His tone was quiet and sincere. Slowly releasing, he met his father's gaze. "My family will always come first... but.... I can do both. I mean, we kinda owe 'im ...an'... he's Batman!" Okay, so he needed to remember that not everyone was as star struck as him, but yeah. He felt they did have an obligation to earn their keep. Though, this was so much more to him than that.

Another gentle hug and he shifted to the red-head, a huge grin spreading across his lips... "April!" Strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her in for a brotherly hug...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:19 am

"Wow... you like things in your ass... could you be anymore perfect?!" He returned each of her kisses, then reluctantly pushed up from the bed. He had considered going out in his birthday suit, but remembered there were kids here. After pulling on a pair of holy boxers, he saluted his love,and slipped out of the Suite.

"Okay, Brucey.. where are you?!" He asked himself, and quickly rushed at the first person that was unfortunate enough to wander in his direction. "WHERE'S BRUCE WAYNE?!" He demanded in his best intimidating tone, playing of course, but the poor person thought his life was in danger. He cowered and shook, preparing himself for an attack.

Sighing deeply, Wade released his grip and allowed the guy to slump to the ground. "Well, you're no fun. It's the face, isn't it?!" He asked with mock hurt in his tone.. 'Or are you just jealous of my boxers?" There was nothing but a stuttering reply that Wade could not make out....

Leaving the man to collect himself, Wade continued his search, hoping this wouldn't take all friggin' night! The mall was huge, and he wasn't very patient....

"OOOOOOH BRUUUUUUCEY BATASS?!!"

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:34 am

"Well.. I mean, there's a lot of nerves in... other parts... too...." Pete blushed. "Not that I'm knocking someone else's... thing... just... I don't know, guess the whole sex thing is still new to me...Though, Wade has told me some things. I mean, you know he swings both ways, right? And.. he likes to put things in his....." Oh god, he was babbling. At least he was talking to Gwen. Even though they had not seen each other in ages, she was probably the one person that got him better than anyone. She knew his quirks, even after all this time...

Then, Gwen discovered something a little less sexual in Mikko's pants. A photo of what seemed to be her brother. A small smile tugged across his lips when Gwen noted the guy looked like him. "Yeah, he does huh? He certainly has the ears.." There was a quiet chuckle, followed soon after by a frown. "I guess....he's no longer around..."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Love hopped away and ran into Wade on the way to wherever she was going. She smiled at the half naked man and ran her claws over his shoulders. Batass is in the lobby. The cat woman told him and gave his ass a slap. She then grinned at him and faded away in a stream of smoke.

Bruce was indeed in the lobby. He was with three other guys, two of whom where the fathers of the children there. They were talking about the mutants and how best to use their ablities to help the group. He was also telling the group about Raphael and how he was appointed second in command. This didn't sit well with the others, but Bruce assured them that Raph was the right man for the job. He had a feeling about the turtle. And Bruce always trusted his gut feeling.

By now, most of the mall had settled in their rooms. It was getting late, the only ones up were Bruce, the night guards, Love who seemed to never sleep, nor need to, and those being cared for by Lilo. Who he would be checking in on soon. He wasn't aware yet that a very angry mad man was looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Gwen just let Pete go on and on. It always amused her when he started to nervously rant about things. But the picture caught his attention. She handed it over to Pete and reached over to Stitch and gave the little alien a good scratch behind the ears.

Yeah. Looks like he was into science. Maaaaaybe we shouldn't be digging through her things. Gwen said but couldn't help put feel around in another large pocket.

Cigs, a joint, lighter, Extra pare of Joker Undies that was quickly dropped. Some make up, duct tape (both silver and HK) and lastly, a cassette tape labeled 'Mikko's cover songs'.

We have to listen to this!
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Melissa Andreas wrote:
Mel's sleep was soon plagued by nightmares of being chased by men that had separated her from her group. And like when it happened in reality she was playing a terrifying game of cat and mouse. When it appeared that one of the men were about to grab her she woke up with a gasp which left her panting and in a soaking cold sweat.

She tried not to make any noise or shiver Bebop was asleep and she didn't want to wake him up. Nor could she move the nightmare had frozen her limbs.

Bebop, still asleep, felt Mel's breathing change and pulled her closer to him in a tight cuddle. He laid his chin on top of her head and continued to snore.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Mel couldn't even begin to fight back the tears even while asleep Bebop was helping her. She buried her face into his sweatshirt trying not to sob while clinging to it. She couldn't describe the mixture of emotions she was feeling and didn't know how to react to them.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Bebop opened his eyes, being woken by Mel pulling at his cloths. He looked down at her and let out a snort. Uh....You ok? Did I squish you? Then he remembered that she had mentioned she had nightmares and sighed. He didn't really know how to handle someone that had suffered from trauma. Or at least, those that seemed to need more comfort then he was use to giving.

He rubbed her back even though he was out of his element and feeling a bit out of place. It's ok. No one is going to hurt ya. Yer safe with me. He promised her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Mikko reached out and pinched Wade's ass as he walked away from the bed. As soon as he was out the room she slipped out the bed and headed for the bathroom. She turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot. While she waited she sipped from the bottle of wine they had left.

Digging around, she found the soap and shampoo, razors and amazing smelling lotion. She was going to smell soooo good when Wade got back! She was very curious as to why he had to suddenly talk to Bruce but was sure that Wade would tell her when he got back, if not she would have to tickle it out of him.

Once the water was ready, she stepped in the shower and got under the stream of hot water. God the water felt so good. So much better then trying to bath in the cold rain, or random swimming pools.

It didn't take long before she started to belt out a song using a back scrubbing brush as a microphone.

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for all the abuse
I got secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows
I'm good on that pussy shit
I don't want what I can get
I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me

My freakness is on the loose
And running all over you
Please, take me to places that nobody, nobody knows
You got me hooked up on the feeling
You got me hanging from the ceiling
Got me up so high I'm barely breathing
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
They do, they do, they do oh
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

" Just a nightmare and trying to get used to friendly contact again. The nightmare was nothing more than a bad memory getting chased by men will do that. Didn't mean to wake you up either and I'll try not to do it again." Mel said through the tears relaxing from the comfort her grip tightening a bit wanting to make sure every bit of it was real and not some dream.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Eh. Don't worry about it. Wake me up whenever you need to. He pressed his snout to her forehead and gave her a squeeze. Tomorrow we'll be sure to grab Lydia and do something fun. Get your mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:35 pm

" Yeah and try to bring some of childhood back?" She asked as the tears started to stop having nothing against that. She wanted to forget about all the bad stuff for awhile and pretend none of it existed. But in order to do that she had to sleep which she wanted but at the same time wanted to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:58 pm

yep. Bebop answered with a yawn. Now we try to get back to sleep. Unless you need a snack or something. If she needed something he would get up and get it for her, not that he wanted to leave the bed, but he would. Hopefully over time she would calm down and the nightmares would stop and she would get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next