Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 pm

God, she was making it sooo hard to be good! He returned each of her kisses, even giving her boobs a good squeeze before snuggling her in his arms. Yeah. He had finally found someone that matched his level of crazy and he refused to consider that it may all be taken away. She couldn't turn... he refused to let that happen...

...and she hadn't yet. Did.. his flesh make her immune? If so, that was awesome! He could be the cure that the world was looking for. But, he wasn't too keen on carving himself up like a Thanksgiving Turkey for the whole entire world. Still, it was a bonus if he could help his friends and loved ones.

"Mmm...I can't wait for that, either..." He winked at her.

Hearing Raph's voice awfully close, then the low one of Alienboy. :Sounds like CrazyEyes is awake..." And that meant they needed to be on their toes....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Mikko pressed wet kisses against Wade's cheek and neck, then nipped at his ear lob. Then she too heard talking behind them. She straddled Wade's lap and stood up on her knees to see over the seats. Which of course, purposefully put her bare chest right in his face.

She looked over at Raph and Clark.

Is he ok? She asked. We really need to get going, it's not good for him to be stuck in this van, he needs some space. we all do.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Hearing Mikko's voice, Raph looked in her direction, giving a concerned look and shaking his head. "Fever's pretty high...." And he agreed, they needed to get someplace so they could get the guy stable... and Mikko. She could surely use a comfortable place to recover...or... turn, whatever was gonna happen. Though, he figured her minutes were numbered....

Glancing back down at Clark, the poor guy was out of it again, his heartbeat practically audible from his position. "We need to move... now. We can't wait any longer..." He said as he started moving back towards the driver's seat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wade was NOT going to miss this opportunity to motor boat' Mikko's boobs, but then the mood turned serious when he heard the Turtle say that they were leaving...

"Like hell we are! You know what happens when teenagers are distracted by sex in a horror movie? They DIE! We're not leaving them..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now settled back behind the wheel, Raph shifted to send an angered glare at Wade who had climbed over the back seat. "All I can say is they picked a damn bad time to fuck. We got two infected in this van. It ain't fair to them to have to take their last breaths in this van so two kids can screw around. I'm sure Lois would like to see her boyfriend one last time. Either go tell them to knock it off and let's go, or we're leavin' without 'em. I don't want anything to happen to them, either.. but what if someone at the mall could help Mikko or Supes.. but we didn't get there in time?!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Mikko let out a loud giggle at Wade's action. But when things turned serious she moved off his lap and wrapped herself back up.

He's right, love. We can't stay here any longer. It's not fair for Clark to not get to see Lois before...whatever happens happens. I'll go tell them we have to go.

She tucked the blanket in itself to make like a dress, then opened up the back hatch and climbed out. , The snow felt so good on her bare feet. She marched up to Gwen's car and knocked on the window.

Sorry to intrude. But Clark and I are kinda sick. and Wade isn't leaving until you too love birds are done making baby spiders. Soooooo eat his head, or whatever it is you spiders do. just hurry up, please.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:11 pm

((continue from naughty))

Gwen didn't really notice, or care that Pete had finished inside her. She was too content. Lost in her own bliss. She snuggled against Pete, nuzzling his neck and planting kisses against his skin.

Mmmmm I love you so much. Promise me you'll never leave me again.

But as she said those words, there was a knock at there window. Gwen jumped back and off of Pete's lap in surprise. She looked up to see two red eyes staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:19 pm

((Robbin))
Robbin held on to Erica and lead Daryl to Lilo. Hey little mamma. We have two injured for you. He laid Erica down on one of the beds. He then looked over at Daryl. Don't worry. Lilo and Stitch are the best the doctors in town. Your kids are in good hands.

Bruce had the others park. then scanned them all and let them in the mall. He handed out the keys for rooms. and gave out maps to the mall. Welcomed them all there, and he did noticed the glares the warthog was giving the new comers. He would have to watch out for that.

But then he spotted Lois and quickly told the others to make themselves at home as he rushed to her.

Lois! He called out to her and pulled her in for a tight hug. How are you? It's been too long. Where's Clark? is he here?
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Lois smiled thankful for seeing more familiar faces wishing she had left her hide out a long time ago. Hugs him back as her smile fades; "He's on his way with the others. There was an attack back at the base we rescued them at and he was bitten along with another girl Mikko. So I'm concerned for their how well they are going to be. I know Clark will need some place to heal with lots of sun light." Explains to him; "They used a lot of kryptonite on him at that place so he's very sick."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:00 pm

Bruce quickly walked with Lois, away from the others so no one else could hear them talk. It was very concerning to hear that Clark was infected and on top of that, sick with Kryptonite. And then there was a woman? It sounded like they were bringing her in as well.

Of course, he will be cared for you know that. I'll put you both in my largest room. The one with the sun room. He should be fine. I have no doubt that both the infection from the rock and the undead will leave his system. But this girl, She's human I assume? I can't have her come in here. But that's not for you to worry about.

Bruce took her hands and gave them a squeeze. Everything is going to be alright now. There's is lots of food and places to rest. Even clean water. You and Clark will be safe.You have my word.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Lois smiles again grateful for Bruce's help, as she takes his hands after moving away from the others, "Thank you, this means a lot. He's had so many things done to him. I'm not sure yet what all went on in that building. To him, to Spiderman and anyone else in there." Tells him.

"The ones I'm with helped destroy it so that is good that it can no longer hold people that we care most about and love." Smiles softly.

"You may then need to talk to Wade when he gets here. He's got my van and the rest are in there with him. I know him and the girl are close." Adds to him
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:32 pm

And new information. So Spiderman was with them! That was good. She didn't mention if the kid was hurt though.

Young,Peter. it'll be good to finally meet him. Is he injured as well? And...Wade? By Wade you wouldn't mean Deadpool would you? If that's the case, I have a feeling it wont be easy convincing him that his girl can't stay in the shelter.

It was good that this building she was talking about was taken down. And he was sure Clark could give him more information when he was better.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Nods at him, "They did something to him as well but healing faster than Clark. From what I gathered they didn't torture him as much as Clark." Informs him. She shakes her head; "I'm afraid convincing Deadpool will be a hard one. He did however give her part of his skin to eat. Not sure what that would do to her, but I'm hoping will help her." Tells him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Bruce nodded at that. And was a bit grossed out that this Mikko woman would eat her boyfriend. But this was crazy times.

Ok. How about I take you to your new home away from home for now. When the others get here I will personally come get you to meet up with Clark. You can rest and maybe take a hot shower.

Bruce put an arm around Lois and started to lead her to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Lois noted the arm around her as he lead her inside to her room. She could use a shower, as she has been away from one since her journey to safe Clark, so that sounded like a good plan. Feeling comfort by Bruce was nice, "Sounds good. I could use a shower or bath. Haven't had one since I left Metropolis." Tells him honestly not trying to smell herself.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Bruce grabbed one of the honeymoon suite keys and lead Lois to her room. There was electricity, but he still didn't trust going on the elevators. Though some others did. So he walked her to her room and opened the door for her. Turned on the lights to the very large room.

Like the others, there was a living area, a kitchen, a bedroom and bath. However, this room also had a room that lead outside with a view of the forest that surrounded the area.

The kitchen also had a few extras.

Bruce showed her around. Showing her that there was food, and water in the fridge, also wine. The bathroom had soap and shampoo and a hot tub. The bed was large and made up with the smoothest red silk sheets and down feather pillows.

It had all the comforts of home.

If you need anything else just let me know. He told her and handed her her keys.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Kurt was more then eager to go to Kitty's room! But sadly he wouldn't be able to poof them there. It was something everyone always forgot. The limit of his powers. He had to see where he was going, other wise they could end up in a wall!

I would love to! But uh. You know I have to know where I am going to 'poof' places. I haven't seen your room. So I wouldn't be able to visualize where to go. I would hate to end us up in a wall.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him, nuzzling a kiss on her cheek. It would be safer for you to lead the way this once. Then after I can poof you all like. He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Lois took in the room not having a room this nice in a while was very surprised he landed such a wonderful place without zombies anywhere in sight. Though knowing him he has security better than others. Both him and Oliver had good security so wasn't surprised this room had all the works, smiles back at Bruce as she takes the key's from him; "Thanks so much for this. Clark will love it when he arrives. Though he may refuse to be near me right away. I keep telling him he'll be fine. He won't listen though." Tells Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Casey and Donnie as the time in the lobby passed time by Casey telling Donnie all of what had happened when they left the New York home of the turtles with Splinter to investigate the claims and chatter they had heard of the Atlanta Compound.

Don curious, turning a question to Splinter after the tale of separation from their human family members at the compound gates. Just about the tests that had been run on their father in his imprisonment, though Splinter gently stavved off these they could hear proper story and fill ins when Raph was with them and they'd all had a chance to investigate the rooms that belong to these keys.

Ignoring the glares of the piggy Splinter wriggled his whiskers, fingers twirling his goatee looking up at Leonardo. "when your brother has joined us we should make a point to become familiar with this place, and the people." he suggests, maybe keen after so long in a small cell to have a great excuse to stretch the legs and tail.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Also lost in complete contentment, Pete nuzzled and kissed her. "I love you, too. And I promise.. I'm not going anywhere.." A small smile crept across his lips,but then suddenly there was a knock at the window and a glowing pair of red eyes....

"HOLY!!"

Pulling the blanket around Gwen and another around himself, he realized that it was Mikko.. and she had spoken, so she hadn't turned. But.. why were her eyes glowing?? [color=red]"Giving a shy sort of nod, he struggled to catch his breath. The jerking around had aggravated his chest, reminding him that he wasn't 100%

"Okay...we're heading out..sorry!!" He apologized, then looked at Gwen. "Holy crap, they were waiting on us?? Why...."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 pm

I'll talk to him. I'm sure he's just worried about your safety. But he'll be ok. Bruce gave Lois another hug then left her to do her thing, and to head back down to the lobby to see if anyone needed anything from him.

Welcome new comers. I'm Bruce Wayne. I'm sorry that things seem such a mess at the moment. it's very rare we have so many guest in one day and I hear more of your group are coming.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Lois gave him a hug as she watched him leave and went to go start a bath in the large tub. Digs out her MP3 player and plugs it in to play it. While she relaxes and gets cleaned up. Feeling comfortable for a change.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:36 pm

Mikko did manage to catch a glimpse of Pete before he covered himself up. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Very nice, Pete! Gwen is lucky gal. Ok. I'll let em know yer ready. Don't be sorry, we're proud of ya, spiderman!

Mikko then left the car and headed back to the van. She crawled back inside and closed the hatch.

They're done. lets head out.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Gwen was blushing brightly. But she totally agreed with Mikko. Se was super lucky! Once Mikko left, Gwen kissed Pete again and got dressed.

You know Wade isn't just going to leave you. Not after fighting so hard to get you out of the CDC building. I didn't even think about that. Mmmmm. But it was worth it. And I can't wait to do it again. She kissed him deeply once more before climbing into the drivers seat and starting the car.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Raphael and Wade were still bickering back and forth when Mikko finally returned, announcing that the teenagers were finished. FINALLY! Raph could understand that Wade wanted to make sure that nothing happened, but it wasn't fair to Clark and Mikko, or the rest of them to be stuck in this van...

"About time!" Once everyone was settled, he started the engine and they were on the way.As he passed the vehicle that Gwen was driving, he waited a moment to make sure it would start, then headed in the direction of the mall....

It didn't take long for them to reach their destination, and from the looks of the place and the lights shining from some of the upper stories, it seemed inhabited. Raph quickly noticed the name on the side of the building.... It seemed this 'Bruce Wayne' character had his hands in businesses all over the US....

"We're here... and lets hope those lights are from our group..." Though it seemed highly doubtful. Someone had been here long enough to set up solar panels to keep the place running....
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:55 pm

As soon as the van pulled up Bruce was running out there to see if was the one Clark was in. He opened the door before anyone could open it from the inside. And sure enough. There was his friend.

Clark! Shit, you don't look good. He looked at the others then spotted Deadpool and the infected girl in the back.

Ok. You and you He said pointing to Gambit and Raph. Drive round back. I don't want anyone to see us bringing Clark inside like this. I already have Lois waiting for him in their room.

He then looked at Wade and Mikko. The girl can't come in, I'm sorry. But you can. He told Wade. And expected his orders to be obeyed.

Gambit then spoke up. Two more are behind us. Pete and Gwen, Pete's injured, but they're not infected.

Bruce nodded. Ok. get to the loading docks in the back. I'll meet you there.

Bruce closed the door and hurried off to meet up with the group.

Mikko looked over at Wade....Was...Was that Batman?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Also blushing brightly hearing Mikko's 'compliment', Pete returned an awkward 'thumbs up', then looked for the pants that Mikko had put on him. After sliding back into those, he painfully climbed into the passenger seat, wanting to be close to his girl.

He gave a nod in understanding, just now realizing the hell that Wade must have went through to find him. The same hell that Gwen had gone through. He felt lucky to have people that cared so much about him. A small smile tugged across his lips and he leaned in to press a kiss against her cheek.

"I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next