Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 am

Laying there, in the seat with the vents of the heater on her. She was warming up, not only that but her vision was clear! and her throat was better, and she was just starting to feel pretty great! Physically anyway. She looked out the window still worried about Wade. Maybe she was worry too much. He couldn't die, and his body regenerated so she shouldn't be too worried about him being shot or something. But still. Who knew what kind of techonologies they had in there. They could hold Superman, whos to say they didn't have something that could cage Deadpool as well?

Then she looked over at the other window, towards the turtle's van and new people had joined them. She sat up and got out of the van to go see who these people where. They seemed friendly at least...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Muffled and submerged noises seemed to penetrate the darkness. The overwhelming sensation of pain of the liquid kryptonite continued to pour from the unhealing wound. Her soft touches, each registered and willing him back....then the warmth of her lips against his, unmistakable, soothing...

His face contorted in pain as physical reality set in, reminding him of just how injured he was.. but those lips.... so warm and inviting....

Sickly pale blue eyes fluttered open just enough to take in her face as he returned the kiss, an unsteady hand reaching to caress her face, needing more confirmation that this was real....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:36 pm

As Mikko went over to meet up with the new comers she glanced in the back of the van to see that Superman was awake. And now she felt pretty bad for eating what could have helped him. She decided to see how the alien was first and climbed in behind him opposite of Lois.

Good to see you're awake. She told him, trying not to show any fear in her voice. Is there anything I can do? I heard something about a device inside of you that might have been punctured.

She looked over and spotted one of the bags that Gambit had packed from inside. She opened it up and started to dig through it.

Maybe we can get that out of you.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:08 pm

Raphael had just reached the others the moment that Donnie managed to spring the door to his father's cell, freeing the long lost member of their clan. "Dad!!!" Tears welling up and wanting nothing more than to hug him, but understood that the reunion had to be short for now. There would be time for hugs and tears when they were all in the clear...

Heading out with the rest of their group, they missed Wade as the psycho rushed back in, taking a different route than the Turtles and company. Had Raph seen him, he would have tugged him out but no one was the wiser.

Finally, they had cleared the building and the massive heaps of rubble, climbing into their van. Now there was nothing stopping him. Impatiently waiting his turn, the massive Turtle threw his arms around his father, mindful not to squeeze too hard as he hugged him, burying teary eyes in that long, still soft fur. His scent soothing and pleasant, giving hope that maybe.. just maybe things could be okay again....

"Missed you!!"
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 pm

"Welcome back," Smiles at him as she caresses his hand that's touching her face. Enjoying the sight of his blue eyes slowly returning to its normal color while he heals. Over hears Mikko and smiles at her as she stays beside him, "Yah he had many of us worried. You still need to rest though." Points out to him, seeing his wounds have yet to heal. Kisses him again.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:05 am

She was here... Lois was really here and she had been inside that horrible building and somehow.. they had made it out.The details were fuzzy, and confusion only made worse by the green kryptonite being released into him. Two chambers worth of a four chamber unit. The last two filled with the more deadly black kryptonite, and only minutes away from being released. The sure 'kill shot'...a fail safe by the scientists to make sure that he was never released back into this world, where he would surely turn on any human after his bad experience with them....

The soothing kiss was interrupted by a searing red hot pain in his chest, feeling as if his heart was being constricted. The liquid had caused a build up and the saturated jump suit feeling like fire against his body. He wiggled in desperation, trying to remove the top half of the jump suit, managing to rip it away from his body with an agonized scream, exposing the puncture wound that only grew with each passing second. Thick black veins visible through his sickly pale skin. A gross mixture of blood and green kryptonite seeping from the hole, heart visible and pumping, but rhythm slowly dying....

He was only vaguely aware of Mikko approaching,but her words did register. He was oblivious to the fact that he had attacked her earlier, and now she stood as a perfect stranger, offering to help. Fortunately too weak to lash out even if his mind did play tricks on him, though wishing for a distraction has he went through the agony that was sure to come....

Skin beaded with sweat despite the chilly air, his gaze locked with hers, pleasing, so far from the dangerous Alien he had been only a half hour ago. He was dying a slow and agonizing death...

He gave a weak nod, permitting her help......
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 am

Mikko jumped back when he started to thrash out, ripping his clothing off. And as soon as his bare skin was visable she could see why he was so eager to get the cloths off. Oooooooh fuck this was WAY above her level of medical skills. But she had to do something. OK.

The first thing Mikko grabbed was a clear liquid. on the bottle it was labeled as a antibiotic definition. Ok good! Using that and some clean gauzes she started to wash as much blood and whatever the green stuff was off of him as she could. Cleaning his entire chest off. That hole exposing his heart had to be patched up. So she set to work doing that next. Finding the suture kit she got to work threading the needle, which she found difficult under the pressure and the fact that her hands were slick with blood and whatever else was coming out of the man. But she finally managed.

Again washing away everything to clean the area, she made quick work with the stitches. She knew that the man was able to heal, and that she just needed to get him well enough so that his body could start doing that. So after a quick patch job now came the hard part.

How the hell was she suppose to find the thing in his chest?

Still with me, dude? Just hold on, I'm going to get that thing out of you. Yer not dying on my watch.

She found a hand held machine with the letters CAT printed on it. A cat scan. Like the one she had to have for her head when she got that concussion. Cool! ok. Mikko looked it over and found the power button, then after pressing some more buttons got the thing started and started to scan over Clark's body.

Sooooo Superman, Who would have though I would be saving THE Superman. Kinda cool, total bragging rights! She said, trying to talk and keep his mind busy and keep him awake, even though she knew cutting into him while he was awake would be painful.

Then she seen it! A small square device tucked away. She grabbed a pen that was laying around and traced the area so she knew where to cut when the machine wasn't there.

Good news. I found it. Bad news. This isn't going to be pleasant, I'm going to be as quick and careful as I can be ok. Please don't punch me.

Mikko grabbed a scalpel and a pair of surgical forceps, she said a little prayer and made the first the cut.

She went as fast, but also as careful as she could. She heard more voices by the turtle's van, sounded like they were all back, but she had to focus on this. She cut very carefully, not wanting to release more poison into his body.

Finally getting to the object, she used the forceps and removed it from his body. Now she could finally breath.

It's out. She said and wiped her face leaving a trail of gore over her forehead and eyes. Now lets patch you up.

She cleaned him off once more and stiched him up again. then sat back hoping that it was enough to save the man.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 2:54 am

Wade completely bypassed the Turtles, and probably for good reason. They would have been another distraction for him. No. He was on a mission, dammit!

It took some time and maneuvering and threatening CDC members... BUT! He finally found the room in which all of the clothes and personal belongings were being kept!! An 'evidence' room of sorts. Breaking in with the greatest of ease, Wade quickly slashed open the locker containing 'Spider-Man's' belongings, pulling out the still packed backpack, then,  moving onto the one marked 'Superman'. Holding a hatred for the guy for nearly killing his new 'girl'... he decided that he hated the CDC even morel. Breaking the lock, he retraced a black suit that had been concocted to 'heal' the 'Man of Steel' along with a couple of pictures of Lois and an older woman that he figured was his adoptive mother......

Throwing everything into Pete's bag, he moved towards the exit,but not without pulling one of the brightly colored red grenades from his belt and throwing it behind him, hoping to slow down the workers of the CDC....

Unfortunately it designated much sooner than he could anticipate, with him still within the  hallway of the holding cells.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:06 am

Mikko was still catching the breath that she had been holding when working on Superman when the explosion happen. At first she had no idea what had happen and quickly slipped out the van to see what was going on. But then realizing that the building, or at least, part of the building had blown up her eyes grew wide. her heart beat wildly in her chest and she let out the most horrific scream.

WADE! NOOOOOOO!

She ran towards the building intending on getting back inside to get to him. Luckily the explosion had woken Gambit and he was able to grab her before she made it over the wall.

She fought against him, screaming and punching at him as tears rolled down her face mixing with the blood. But Gambit held on to her, trying to calm her.

LET ME GO! I HAVE TO GET HIM OUT!

Calm yourself, mon cher. I'm sure he's fine. He'll be walking out of there any moment.

Gwen stood outside the car watching as she teared up at the site of the woman's struggles. Hopefully Gambit was right.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Mel wasn't really paying attention on what was happening only that people were being saved and that asshole Toad was gone. She was focusing more on trying to spot Walkers so they wouldn't be caught off guard only to hear the explosion and Mikko freaking out. Turning she saw Gambit holding her back because Deadpool was in the building when it happened and how she had to go in there after him. Going to Mikko she slapped her hard across the face.

" Knock it off doing this won't help anything! He's a mutant he's made out of tougher stuff and we can't go in there the building is probably unstable! If we did all it would do is probably get us humans killed! What's more important right now is watching out for Walkers that explosion most likely alerted them so there will be some heading this way! Until he comes back out we have to keep watch and keep the injured safe because if we don't we could become Walker chow!" Mel growled at her the young teen couldn't freak out so the older woman shouldn't be freaking out either.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 pm

The slap to the face did nothing to calm Mikko down. She wasn't worried about zombies, or anyone else for that matter! Not at the moment anyway. Yes Wade was a mutant, No he couldn't die. She got that! But, So many other things could have happen in there! What if he was trapped under something and couldn't get it out? So he would just slowly burn to death, live, heal burn, repeat!? No! She couldn't allow that! What if he was captured? If they can catch and hold Superman, why not Deadpool?

The slap was enough to shock Gambit into loosing his grip, and Mikko pulled her arm back and aimed a hard punch at the center of Mel's face.

Fuck you! She screamed through her sobs. Don't fuck'in tell me what's more important! I CAN'T LOSE HIM! I CAN'T! She threw another punch at Mel then made another run for the building.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:01 pm

The punch in the face hurt like a bitch and she had to dodge the other one but she jumped onto Mikko's back and held on for dear life.

" Listen to me you fucking idiot he's fine! You can't just run in there you're gonna get killed and then what?! You won't lose him all you will do is put other lives at risk because you're being a stupid selfish bitch! Rushing in does nothing but kills other people and when your in a group if it means keeping everyone else alive you can't just go after one person without some sort of plan! It's harsh I know but I've learned the hard way that you can't risk the whole group because you might be able to save one from a dangerous situation but lose others in the process! If you want to risk your own life fine but you can't ask others to risk theirs when the risk is to great! You've got to learn that you can't save everyone it's not some game!" Mel yelled at Mikko spitting out blood from biting her own tongue and lip from the punch and her nose was bleeding but that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Gambit had just about enough of the fighting. Mel was in the wrong here. Mikko had reason to be upset. And he was sure that he had things under control there was no need to go around slapping and yelling at people! He grabbed Mel by the back of her shirt and pulled her off of Mikko, tossing her to the ground. He then grabbed Mikko's arm and pulled her back as well.

Mel! Get in the van and stay in there! Yer only making things worse! He spat angrily.

Thankfully at this point Mikko was much to tired to protest and weakly leaned against Gambit hiding her face against his chest and cried softly.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:44 pm

" No! You can't tell me that what were you doing to stop her from running in there like an idiot nothing! She treats this life like it's a game when it's not and tried to play hero almost costing lives if I didn't do something! Don't tell me I'm wrong because I've been on the other side and cost lives of my old group! I don't give a shit if you hate me for it but she has to learn that we can't take those kinds of risks! I've lost people too my parents and my sister all because I wanted to help them and because of that my actions killed them!" She screamed beyond upset and angry Mikko brought back a lot of painful memories through her thoughtless actions over someone she didn't really know. The young teen sat on the ground not moving as she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Gwen had been standing outside the car just watching and listening. Was this girl serious? She was really starting to piss Gwen off and as much as she wanted to stay out of this fight it was getting hard. And now the girl was saying Deadpool wasn't worth running in and saving? Wasn't worth risking a life for? Really!? BITCH!

Gwen marched right up to Mel and folded her arms in front of the girl.

Our friend isn't worth it? Is that what you're trying to say? That's the man who ran in that building, full of guards and guns and who knows what else to save people, isn't worth us trying to go after him? You think she's an idiot to go after someone she obviously cares for? I'm going to tell you you're wrong! And you know what else. I don't want someone like you to be a part of my group. You can't be trusted. Because you obviosuly don't give a shit about people who are in trouble! Yeah Deadpool is tough, but lots of other things could be happening in there! We don't know! And we're not leaving until he's out of there. And if he doesn't come out on his own in the next ten minuets. Then I'll go in with Mikko and get him out. As for you. As far as i'm concern. You're on your own. We don't need you.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 pm

" You're not listening to me! We can't just rush in without a plan it will only get you killed otherwise! Do you really think that I don't care about anyone else well your wrong if I didn't I wouldn't have stopped her! I could've just told her to go risk her life with no real regard to anyone else because someone else would have to go save her ass if something happened! You can't just go on emotion things have to be thought through there are people here that are injured and we can't just leave them! What's more important to you lives that need to be protected or acting foolishly leaving them without you again?! It was Deadpool's choice to go back in there and he can get out I didn't say we should just leave! But you have to think about the group as a whole not just about what you want even though in another life it was right!" The young teen yelled yes in another life it was wrong but in this life if you wanted to survive you had to face reality and they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Enough yelling! Gambit said to all of them. We give Deadpool ten minuets. if he's not back. I'll go in with who ever else wants to come. Look, there's a very good chance that he caused the explosion to begin with. So I'm sure he's going to be out. WE're all on edge. WE just need to chill. Mel, I had things under control before you came over all slap happy. There was no need for that. Gwen. Peter needs you, no one is letting you go in there after anyone. Mel is right about one thing, The noise and fire will attract those things. I want all the women to get in the vehicles and close the doors.

Gambit lifted Mel off the ground and tucked Mikko in the front seat of Gwen's car and Mel in the van with Lois and Clark. Gwen got back in the car next to Pete.

We stay quiet. We wait.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:53 pm

Lois watched everything Mikko did she sighed in relief after what the girl did. Finally seeing what Mikko did she was grateful. Then as soon as the building went boom, her eyes went wide. "I hope everyone got out?" Asking anyone the fighting on the other hand didn't help much either while she tried to focus. Hoped that everyone got out of the building.

Glancing over at the commotion again she sighed, wishing her group wouldn't get into a fight right now. Too much to focus on at the moment and fighting doesn't help her at all.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 10:58 pm

Fortunately all of the important people (urm.. mutants?) were out of the building and Wade had managed to find the 'personal belonging' room before making a severely bad choice. Just as he had expected, the psychotic mutant had found Pete's bag stuffed with the things 'Webs' though was needed for travel. A couple of packs of Ramen noodles, clean boxers, Spider-man costume and a gazillion cartridges of 'web shooter'.

Finding a locker labeled 'Superman', the red=clad mutant decided to 'break in', only finding the old Superman suit, minus the cape. And a black suit, equip with cape and boots. It was labeled 'regeneration suit' and had been filed away, unused since its creation.

Shrugging to himself, he had packed it away, figuring that soon enough, they would discover if the thing it was legit....

...and then everything changed. Earlier, it seemed as though no one cared that they escaped, but then they realize just 'who' was in the building. Someone more important than Superman.. (HA! Eat that, Clark!!!!) More important, due to his regenerative prophesies. As he rushed towards the exit, his devoted band of 'followers' grew, no doubt all wanting to make a name for themselves for capturing Deadpool and making a name for themselves....

"HAHAHAHAHHA!! MY NAME IS, NO!! MY SIGN IS NO!!! MY NUMBER IS NO...YOU NEED TO LET IT GO!!" He shouted, screaming at the dumbasses that tried to keep up. The granade was removed from his belt as he sang in a demonic tune....

"I'd catch a grenade for ya ...
Throw my hand on a blade for ya ..
I'd jump in front of a train for ya ....
You know I'd do anything for ya ....
Oh, I would go through all this pain....
Take a bullet straight through my brain.... (and live, lil bitches!!)
Yes, I would die for you, baby....
But you won't do the....."

Unfortunately the grenade exploded before his release, blowing the holding section of the facility into a million pieces.....

...him along with it.......

The blast would have killed most.... hell.... everyone, but like a mutilated Phoenix rising from the ashes, a red suited figure soon appeared through the smoke, detecting the panicked voices but not quickly registering. Though Wade had survived the crash, his hearing had suffered greatly, his left arm severed and STILL clinging to the bag. He would have left the useless appendage, but dead fingers were still wrapped with determination around the strap of Peter's bag.....

His right hand clung with frustration around his severed left arm, dragging it and the bad along with him. His jaw was broken in half, right eye hanging from the socket, but that didn't stop him from carrying on a tune as he emerged, the blast leaving him unable to hear Mikko's cries or his own slurred singing......

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world....
Closing time.....
Turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
..Closing time......
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer......
.....Closing time......
......You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.....

....I know who I want to take me home....
....I know who I want to take me home......
.....I know who I want to take me home.....
......Take me home......"

Guts hanging from a busted and exposed rib cage, he made it to Mikko and Gambit, dropping to his knees in exhaustion as his attached arm offered the backpack (along with the still dangling arm) to Mikko....

"Marry me????"

Last edited by Deadpool on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:06 pm

Mikko stood in the seat inside of the Gwen's car, but she wasn't letting Gambit close the door on her. She kept her eyes on the building, then heard...singing? That was singing! She leaped out of the car in time to see Wade looking zombie like himself, as soon as he fell so his knees, she was right by him on the ground. Arms around him still in tears, this time thankful he was alive.

She doubt that he meant the proposal but she nodded a response anyway as she held tightly on to him.

Gambit took the bag and pulled the severed arm off then opened it up. Good job my friend. Though you almost gave your girl a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:50 pm

The whole ordeal was incredibly painful,but luckily for Mikko and for him, he was too weak to treat this as an attack. That weakness coupled with the fact that the love of his life was at his side kept him from lashing out.The deeper the woman dug, the more pain coursed through his body. Eyes squinting painfully shut, he cried out in torment. Fortunately feeling Lois at his side kept him sane.....

And then the device was finally out.The pain was hot and sharp and excruciating with every single inhale... with every beat of his heart. This had to be what death felt like, but looking up and seeing Lois' face hovering over him, a soft smile stretched across his lips and a shaky hand touched her cheek, needing  to know she was real... she was really there for him...

".....Lo?"

And even if she was a figment of his dying imagination, he carefully pulled her down against him, her softness against his searing feverish skin....
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Lois could tell he was in pain after what Mikko did. Takes his hand and holds it trying to give him some comfort right now while he heals again. She hoped soon they'd be getting out of this place somewhere else. Somewhere that would have the right sort of lighting he would need being that it was dark out. Still a full moon hung in the sky, but didn't give enough for him. Sighing as she heard singing after the explosion she knew it was Dead Pool then heard the singing as well. Took Clark's hand and squeezed it knowing they'd soon be out of here. Though not sure if Dead Pool could drive now.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:14 am

"Lead us out Leonardo."

And Leo didn't have to be told twice.  He scooped up his father and carried him out of the building.  Any protests that Splinter made fell on deaf ears.  Leo wasn't letting him walk out of there without assistance.  They made quick work of clearing out of the building before an explosion was heard within.  Leo glanced back briefly then kept going.  Getting his father out of there was his main goal - along with the rest of his family.

Once at the wall of rubble, Leo told Splinter that he had to ride on the back of his shell as he climbed up the wall.  Once on the other side, Leo leaned down to let his father off his back then picked him up again and carried him to the van.  They made it!  Leo set Splinter down in the van then took his turn to hug him - his eyes welled up with tears as he held him close.

"We missed you so much, Sensei.  I didn't even know if we would ever see you again." It had only been two years, but it felt like a lifetime to Leo.  A few moments later, Leo pulled away, rubbing an eye with the back of his hand to catch the tear that wanted to fall.  Then the rest of his brothers took a turn in hugging the elderly master while Leo stepped back to give them room.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Donatello gave Mikey a thumbs up when their father had been scooped up and they back in the room preceding the hall of cages and following Raphael out. He carefully took the usb from Mikey as soon as he could and tucked it into his tech pack whilst the elder, alpha brothers hugged their father first.

He noted Casey and April near the van too and gave them a wide grin, there would be more hugging when they were away. But Donatello knew a quick hug to their father first then find some where to recuperate -

When his turn came to hug Splinter he was gentle and snugged, burying snout into fur smelling his brothers, but also that familiar, that warm familiar odor of dad and it soothed his usually racing thoughts, "I know we were just keeping our promise dad, but... sorry we did not come sooner after you all." He whispers so very sorry they had not broken the pact made months ago. "we worried - we missed you." He lets go so Mikey can hug Sensei drawing back and looking at MetalHead, "We need a defensible place my friend, large enough for us all but away from the main area of the compound that may still possible have items for care, or recyclable items for care. Locate." He charges tot he robotic turtle whom gave a thumbs up bleeping and grinding, crunching off at a 'jog' to the rubble and once up on it using the vantage point to scan - sending a fist up in the air after the initial scan Donnie knew to scan further maybe for miles around them.

That done Don moved towards Casey and April and hugging them both in a quick hug. "I don't know how long yous have been in that place or how long Dad was not with yous but i know yous stayed to try finding him. Thanks... and gad we have yous now." He nuzzles April letting go her sweet soft smell as most female smells something delightful and far more interesting that Casey's but both of them where familiar and comforting and made him glad to have them back. "We are being given a free pass to go - I don't know why but we should leave whilst we have the window."

MetalHead returned and claimed the shot gun seat in the van bleeping all the while, Don glances at Leo and shrugs. "I think MetalHead found a place we could all go for now and take care of our wounded as best we can or recuperate if that is what is needed now. Should just follow his directions and tell the others to follow us."[/b][/color]

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Casey almost did not smother his own girly squee of delight - "Splinter!" glad to see the aged rat here after so long and wanting to rush forward to grab him in a hug of his own. But refraining knowing however much he and April worried and searched and looked and lived inside the compound waiting a sign or a hint...

The brothers needed to have hugs first. Dons hug came as a pleasant meanwhile and Casey thumps his shell all manly like until he pulls away. 'missed you too Geek.' He says fondly about to declare shot gun for himself - "Then I'll drive." He declares and climbs in beside the bot turtle. "Better tell those others to follow - the sooner we're away the better, their letting us go but i think the Hunters will be after us soon." And the sooner they were somewhere they could barricade themselves up and get to hugging and snugging and proper exchange of the fill in stories of their times apart. And with a kiss to april's cheek, a fist to his best buds shoulder Casey climbed into the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next